coding-temple-logo

Coding Temple

Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Online, Schaumburg, Washington

Coding Temple

Coding Temple offers 10-week, full-stack coding bootcamps and data science bootcamps with campuses in Chicago, Boston, and live online. The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp focuses on ASP.NET, C#, MVC, JavaScript, JQuery and more. The Python + Data Science bootcamp covers Python, SQL, React, JQuery, Numpy, and more. Students will also learn best practices including Test Driven Development and Agile Development and how to develop industry standard application and get hands on experience with partnered clients. Coding Temple also offers weekend workshops on specific topics.

To apply, applicants should complete an online application. They will then discuss goals and expectations with a member of the Coding Temple Admissions team, followed by an instructor interview and technical screening. Once admitted, students must complete 40 to 60 hours of pre-work before the first in-class session.

Graduates of Coding Temple's programs will have a portfolio of work including a final project to showcase to potential employers. Students receive career preparation throughout the bootcamp including resume prep, mock interviews, and exams which mimic technical challenges for job applications. Coding Temple grads will become part of a large alumni network.

Recent Coding Temple Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (128) reviews for Coding Temple →

Recent Coding Temple News

Read all (11) articles about Coding Temple →
  • Full Stack Immersive Web Development

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. For the .NET course, we’ve focused on a set of mature technologies created and maintained by Microsoft, as well as several open-source libraries. The languages covered in this course consistently rank as some of the most-popular and in-demand across several different indexes. Furthermore, The Coding Temple instructors feel that the ease-of-use and capability of these development tools are some of the best available. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain the knowledge required to consider themselves full-stack software developers.
    • In House Financing
    • Lending Partner: Skills.Fund
    • Income Share Agreement
    Tuition PlansPay in full Long Term Financing Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeGuaranteed job within 6 months of graduation or full tuition reimbursement
    ScholarshipYes
  • Full-Stack Python + Data Science

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing
    Lending Partner: SkillsFund
    Deferred Payment: SkillsFund
    Income Share Agreement Available
    Tuition PlansIn House Financing Lending Partner: Skills.Fund Income Share Agreement
    ScholarshipCollege Student Scholarship- $500 • Veterans Scholarship- $500 • Women in Tech- $500
  • Online Full-Stack Python + Data Science

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Live Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing

• In House Financing
    • Lending Partner: Skills.Fund
    • Income Share Agreement
  • Anonymous • .NET Fullstack Developer • Graduate

I completed the .NET program at the Coding Temple in Chicago and was very pleased with my experience. It is a very demanding and quick moving program but well worth the investment. The technologies and languages I learned during this program made finding a job easier because they up to date with what is currently being used. The projects that we worked on, both individually and as a group, made an excellent portfolio, and our final project served to give me excellent experience working on a fullstack project. On top of the knowledge gained they also prepared me to find a job after the program. Through mock interviews, resume building, and bringing in recruiters and representatives from tech companies I felt that they really cared about helping all of us find employment after the program. Big thanks to Ripal in particular for this. All in all I think that this program is worth the investment of both time and money, and should definitely be considered by anyone who wants to change careers and needs a foot in the door,  or anyone who wants to get caught up in the field.

• Anonymous • application developer • Graduate

I came out of UIC with and engineering degree. I always had an interest pursuing a career in the IT industry starting with my first semester of my junior year. I began to take more computer science classes at my university. I applied to many full stack positions and did not have much luck exept for a few out of state which was not exactly what I wanted.

I then made the best decision of my life. I enrolled in the 10 week python course at coding temple. I learned more about coding at Coding Temple than at my university from my junior to senior year of college. I was shocked that I was learning so much in so little time. The team at coding temple was extremely helpful, they will always help you no matter the issue. If you need extra help they are willing to work out a time and they will not stop until you understand exactly what it is that you came in for, providing that one on one attention to each student. When it came to the end of the course they were more than helpful when it came to applying for jobs, interview prep, and resume building.

Before I decided to go through and commit to coding temple, I attended two of their workshops along with other coding bootcamps in the area. From the atmosphere and interaction I recevied from attending it became obvious to me that I must attend coding temple and stick through it till the end.

- 11/27/2017

Coding Temple has changed my life. I had very little experience prior to this course, so naturally I was nervous about learning all the knowledge needed in a 10-week time frame. Hitesh the instructor was nothing but amazing. He spent a lot of time making sure everyone in the course understood the concepts and we were able to apply the knowledge. The skills I learned at Coding Temple are far more than I think I could have learned from a 4-year program. Ripal does a great job in connecting us to the right resources after the course is completed. The course is really difficult and you are expected to put in over 50 hours a week in learning and applying the concepts. If you are considering a bootcamp, I strongly recommend Coding Temple!

• AngularJS Workshop
    - 4/11/2017

I recently attended an Angular JS workshop at the nerdery, that was hosted by Coding Temple.  Brian, a former student, did a great job giving an overview of the concepts & breaking them down step by step.  Having no previous knowledge of computer language, it certainly made me more interested in the industry itself.  During the workshop, coding temple did a great job leading by example, then actually having us apply the presented information in code.  After attending this workshop, I have been in touch with Coding Temple for the summer.NET course.  I'm really looking forward to the challenge and hopefully career changing journey!!

• Very pleased
    - 2/3/2017

Coding Temples free workshop are nothing but amazing!  I ended up attending the introduction to

JavaScript and Intermediate JavaScript workshop  the past 2 week at Coding Temple. Tj did a great job

in going through the material step by step, and sharing his own personal experience. Awesome campus,

and great staff. I will surely be attending more workshops, before getting started on the Part-Time

JavaScript course.

• Python Workshop
    - 11/29/2016
    Anonymous • Applicant

I attended Coding Temples python workshop as I am interested in their January cohort.  I do have some prior programming experience but really wanted to find out more about Coding Temple.  Overall the office was fun and inviting, staff we're really friendly, and most importantly the instructor was great!  Brandon was really engaging for a two hour introductory class.  He really took his time in explaining everything and going into detail with attendees who had questions.  Really exceeded my expectations.

• .NET Course
    - 9/21/2016

I took the Fulltime course at Coding Temple because I wanted to change my career path. After looking at a ton of coding bootcamps, I ended up going with Coding Temple after a lot of research and a couple in person meetings and I'm happy I did. This course is very hands-on and made me feel ready to acutally work at a real company. I thought that was pretty cool especially after only 10 weeks. Also, everyone at Coding Temple is just super nice and helpful which I love. They put a lot of time outside of class if you need it, too.

• Bootcamp Review
    - 8/29/2016

The instructors at Coding Temple are knowledgable and helpful in every way. While taking the course, I feel more and more confident in my abilities everyday. They are very open to questions and holding office hours which has been very helpful to me and my classmates.