truecoders-logo

TrueCoders

Akron, Albuquerque, Alpharetta, Ann Arbor, Appleton, Arlington, Asheville, Athens, Atlanta, Auburn, Auburn, Augusta, Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Bend, Billings, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boston, Boulder, Branson, Bridgetown, Brooklyn, Cedar Rapids, Chapel Hill, Charleston, Charlotte, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, Durham, Fayetteville, Fort Collins, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Fresno, Gainesville, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Greenville, Halifax, Hamilton, Hartford, Houston, Huntington, Huntsville, Indianapolis, Iowa City, Iowa City, Irvine, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Kansas City, Kansas City, Kennesaw, Las Vegas, Lexington, Long Island, Los Angeles, Louisville, Lynchburg, Madison, Madison, Memphis, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Mobile, Nashua, Nashville, Newark, New Orleans, New York City, Oakland, Omaha, Omaha, Orange County, Orlando, Palm Beach, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Portsmouth, Provo, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Silicon Valley, Sioux Falls, Spokane, Stamford, St. Louis, Tampa, Tulsa, Washington

TrueCoders

TrueCoders is a software development bootcamp that offers an intensive full-time 9-week course or a part-time 6-month evening course both live online and at its campus in Hoover, Alabama. Both courses cover C#, .NET, Java, the ASP.NET MVC framework, relational databases like SQL, webkit based debuggers VPN, RDP and a basic working knowledge of networking and file permissions. TrueCoders also specializes in source control and students will receive in-depth instruction on Git. TrueCoders aims to provide new coders with the tools needed to find a position in the digital job market including marketable skills, career navigation, and a support community.

TrueCoders is meant for career switchers and those with no prior programming experience who wish to enter the tech industry. The application process for both classes begins by scheduling an interview online. A member of their staff will soon follow up with a call.

Before graduation, TrueCoders prepare their students for the job market by improving their resumes, helping them create networking opportunities, and hosting practice interviews. TrueCoders also focuses on communication skills and teaches students how to leverage connections they may have in the tech industry (including fellow students). TrueCoders actively fosters community and friendship with weekly social activities in and out of the classroom such as soccer matches or laser tag. After graduation, the TrueCoders placement team works with graduates to make introductions, set up interviews, coaching before interviews sending out job applications.

Recent TrueCoders Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (63) reviews for TrueCoders →

Recent TrueCoders News

• Software Engineering Remote Full-Time Day

MySQL, Data Science, HTML, Git, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, CSS, Data Structures, Front End, SQL
    LocationBirmingham
    Over 9 weeks, you'll learn all the skills needed to begin a career as a software developer. Through hands-on projects, we train you to build software & web applications with C#, .NET, the ASP.NET MVC framework, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, relational databases like SQL, WebKit based debuggers VPN, RDP and basic working knowledge of networking and file permissions. Prior programming experience isn't required. However, you will need lots of drive and a passion for building awesome projects to make it to the end! After the 9 week course, you will begin the 6-month job placement course where we work with you nonstop to get you placed in a full-time software development position.
    DepositFirst-month deposit of $299
    Financing available via SkillsFund & Climb Credit
    Tuition PlansThe only plan we do is a 12 month $299 a month option. Zero credit based
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic computer skills
    Prep WorkWe assign prep work to each student before joining
  • Software Engineering Remote Part-Time Night

Start Date August 3, 2020
    LocationBirmingham
    Over 6 months, you'll learn all the skills needed to begin a career as a software developer. Through hands-on projects, we train you to build software & web applications with C#, .NET, the ASP.NET MVC framework, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, relational databases like SQL, WebKit based debuggers VPN, RDP and basic working knowledge of networking and file permissions. Prior programming experience isn't required. However, you will need lots of drive and a passion for building awesome projects to make it to the end. After the 9 week course, you will begin the 6-month job placement course where we work with you nonstop to get you placed in a full-time software development position.
    DepositFirst-month deposit of $299
    Financing available via SkillsFund & Climb Credit
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic computer skills
    Prep WorkWe assign prep work to each student before joining
    August 3, 2020 - Birmingham Apply by July 20, 2020
  • Highly Recommend
    Stefano • Graduate

These guys are awesome.  They are very knowledgeable and make learning code enjoyable.  Well as enjoyable as ;earn code can be.  It’s an intense project base training course that touches several languages.  If you put in the effort, they will set you up to succeed. They’re job placement is second to none.  From resumé assistance to putting you in front of recruiters. If you are looking for a fast track into the world of coding.  I can highly recommend TrueCoders.

• TrueCoders
    James • Graduate

I am graduating from TrueCoders this Friday! It has been an amazing experience and I have learned a ton while doing it. There are a couple of things that set this bootcamp apart from other bootcamps in Birmingham. First, this bootcamp has an actual classroom with real teachers that are there in person for you to interact with. Not just a collection of online courses and coursework. Second, there is a very strong focus on job placement, interview prep, resume prep, and just general professionalism. There are a couple of staff members that are there solely to prepare you to succeed in the professional world. About five of the other graduates already have jobs and the class isn't even over yet. All in all I have learned a ton and feel ready to interview for jobs in the tech world. It has been a great experience.

• Amazing
    John Clark • Graduate

My accolades to Chip Elmer, Daniel Walsh, Mike Doyle, Nathan Rice, Will Jones, Tanner Riddle, Brandon Dowds and Aziza Hurt. These are the people who helped change my life. I owe them my confidence, my skill, and my loyalty. TrueCoders is more than a bootcamp. They provide more than a service, they provide a family. Thank you TrueCoders; may your code stay dry and documentation stay clear.

• Incredible Program
    Wesley Hendon • Student

TrueCoders is a fantastic course for anyone who is either brand new to the tech field, or already has some previous programming experience.  It is not an easy course for either level of experience!

The course goes beyond just lessons by incorporating 4-6 technical projects throughout the course, which is a great way to implement everything you will learn during class.  The projects also help fill out your resume, which will help greatly in job placement.

Speaking of job placement, the folks at TrueCoders are incredibly committed to helping every single student find a job, both during your 10 weeks (or 6 months for the longer course), and after the course as well.  I'm graduating tomorrow, but my experience with TrueCoders is not even close to being over! I will be coming in every day after graduation for job placement assistance, which other bootcamps might not be as comfortable with.

• Don Thomason • Operations Executive/Business Owner/Entrepreneur • Graduate

I highly recommend TrueCoders for anyone in the Birmingham and Auburn areas and soon to be Huntsville, Alabama.

Regardless of your coding experience and learning style, the program and instructors will support and challenge your development in order for you to continue enhancing your skills and knowledge while adding value to your employer or your own personal business goals.

• Patrick

My class was made up of about 25 students ranging in age from 18 to 60. Some, like me, are changing career paths. Others students grew up around coding or didn't want to go the traditional college route.

I chose the 10 week daytime course, though TrueCoders also offers a 6 month evening course. Either way, know that you will be covering a lot if information very rapidly. It is hard!  You will be frustrated. You will doubt your decision to enroll. You will wonder if coding is right for you. However, if you stick it out, it gets better. Concepts begin to gel and the different components come together.

It takes a big investment of both money and time. It's worth it. A lot of my fellow student s landed jobs before graduation. I'm confident my turn will come. TrueCoders will stand with you until you do.These are good people who really want you to be successful.

• Great School
    Charleston • Student

Was a great experince got to learn alot in the 10 week course.

• Matthew Welch • Graduate

I attended TrueCoders during the Mark 9 Class at the main campus in Birmingham and I will say that if you want to get into software development , THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!! Daniel Walsh is an amazing guy and will help you in anyway you need. Michael is a great instructor and is their with you through the whole process from day one. I highly recommend True Coders!

• Chris A. • Student

I researched several boot camps that would teach back end skills that are in demand.  I had seen a TrueCoders advertisement and a few people suggested I reach out to them.  Daniel replied to me within the hour and we were sitting down the next day.  All of my questions were answered and it has been a good decision.  The work is challenging but they provide you plenty of resources.  The staff is very friendly and well-connected when it comes time to network and find that first job.  They help you with resume, LinkedIn profiles, and interviewing skills.  It's a very good value.

• student
    - 8/20/2019
    Kris Dixon • Student

I was worried before I started that I would not understand anything or be able to keep up during class, but that was unfounded. The instructors take the time to make sure you fully understand the material and encourage questions and are willing to work with students after class hours. I feel much more confident in my coding abilities after these 10 weeks. TrueCoders also makes sure that students are ready for job interviews and I feel confident that I will soon land a job after graduating. After going through TrueCoders, I do not see how people would be able to learn as much through on line bootcamps.

• McGuire Price • Student

Going into the course I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to keep up with the curriculum. I always tended to stay away from coding because it looked incredibly daunting and foriegn. However, I chose to take a chance with TrueCoders after hearing about its sucess and I am so thankful I did. Now I feel confident in my ability to comfortably code and feel I can take on projects that come my way. The classroom dynamic allows each student to have inidivdual assistance from the teacher (something that I find is an obstacle in online bootcamps) and the practical coding education is paired well with the job placement aspect of the course that helps connects the student with jobs all over Birmingham due to TrueCoders outstanding reputation.

If you want to pursue a career in coding, this is 100% the course you need to take. You will not be able to find a better bootcamp!

• Tanner Riddle • Graduate

My time at TrueCoders was spent learning valuable skills that prepared me for everyday tasks in the software development field. The teachers were fantastic and genuinely cared about your success. I will forever be appreciative to the people at TrueCoders.