The Valley Bootcamp
The Valley Bootcamp is an intensive coding bootcamp in Bangalore, India and offers 12-week, part-time coding courses in Python and Machine Learning, Python Back End Development, and Full Stack Web Development. The Valley Bootcamp was created for those interested in learning to code or to broaden their current knowledge. The Python and Machine Learning course covers Linux and shell scripting, as well as the basics of Python, Pip, and PyCharm. The database classes include instruction in MongoDB and SQL as well as cloud computing basics in EC2, DynamoDb, RDS, and S3. Full stack web development will cover React JS, and NodeJS.
The Valley Bootcamp is aimed at beginner coders, career switchers, or those with no prior programming experience who wish to enter the tech industry. The Valley Bootcamp’s application process begins by filling out an online form, then a member of staff will follow up with questions to gauge interest and ability.
After graduating The Valley Bootcamp program, students are given additional training for job placement. Job training is instructor-led and will prepare students for the interview process using practice interview questions and assessment of previous work. The Valley Bootcamp students are generally placed within six months after the program’s completion. If they do not find a job, graduates receive a full refund.
All mentors at The Valley Bootcamp have worked and/or studied in the U.S. Many have studied at prestigious universities or worked for companies like IBM Watson, PayPal, and Akamai. The Valley Bootcamp has partnered with Propelld to provide students with education loans.
Recent The Valley Bootcamp Reviews: Rating
Recent The Valley Bootcamp News
The 12-week part-time Python and Machine Learning the course covers Linux and shell scripting, as well as the basics of Python, Pip, and PyCharm.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- The Valley Bootcamp works with Propelld to offer student financing.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.