pragra-logo

Pragra

Toronto

Pragra

Pragra offers 4, 8, 12, 16, and 22-week part-time coding bootcamps in Mississauga, Canada, and Noida, India, as well as online. Pragra coding programs include full stack Java, machine learning, dev ops, Big Data, QA automation, Amazon Web Services, business analysis, and more. Each Pragra tech bootcamp focuses on accelerating the accumulation of technical knowledge and skills with a combination of learning modules and project assignments. The programs integrate the Agile software development method into their assignments. Pragra is an IT consulting firm as well, with insight into the latest concepts and technologies used in the IT industry.

To apply, applicants need to discuss their technical backgrounds with Pragra admissions staff, who will help them figure out which program is the best fit.

Pragra’s coding bootcamps are designed to advance the careers of current IT professionals through honing in their skills and professional network. Pragra offers career services for every technical program, including job hunting assistance, advice on resume and LinkedIn profiles, and mock interviews. The team works to help graduates find relevant positions which match their backgrounds.

Recent Pragra Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (57) reviews for Pragra →

Recent Pragra News

• Certified Business Analysis Professional - Exam Prep

LocationToronto
      BA’s are the liaison between customers and the project team. BA represents their project or company in front of clients so they must have equipped with good communication skills, Relationship Management, and Requirement Gathering techniques. This program will provide you with skills to identify an organization’s needs and recommend solutions to address complex business challenges and skills to become an in–demand Business Analyst. Check curriculum: https://pragra.io/courses
      Financing available through our partner Skills Fund

3 Scholarships

• $500 Pragra Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Pragra scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Vimi • Java Full-Stack Developer • Graduate
      I have been looking for a career change for some time when I heard about Pragra Bootcamp. I visited multiple places in Mississauga and Brampton and all of them show you a golden picture, which you clearly can see are just to get registered there. Finally, after a 1-week trial, I was impressed by the industry professionals teaching at Pragra.  I decided to go ahead with them as they guided me for my right career path as a java Developer program.

The program is set in a blended way you’ll be called to complete hands-on tasks during the session. Those tasks get you through the basics of some of the most used programming languages and frameworks. Some of them are individual others with teammates.

You have to learn so much in so little time (16 weeks) that it has to be intense and you must be prepared to work hard and commit many hours a week. I recommend you to spend 2-3 hours if you really want to get an output of this program.

Don’t expect everything to be handed to you. What you get is assignments, access to coaches for guidance, an environment where competition and team spirit meet. In the end, you will be an expert with Java and various frameworks shown in the program. But I can tell you that no challenges will afraid you once you are done with this and you are ready to conquer the Canadian job market. They have multiple clients to get you connected to the industry at right time.

At the end, Pragra is the best thing that could happen to my professional life. I would do it all over again for their Data Science program. I just joined Telus Mobile in Scarborough as a Java Developer. I hope to see you in a similar boat :-)
    • Gagandeep • Data Analyst • Student
      I attended the Data Science Bootcamp with Pragra team. I was looking for different options but most of them were expensive in GTA, i queried and found people charging above 15 grands. Finally from google i got Pragra link and i joined after looking at their reviews and they offered me the same curriculum at half price of market to be frank.
      The curriculum at Pragra is amazing. Trying to become an expert at anything in 3-months is nearly impossible, but Pragra does a pretty dang good job of presenting all salient data science topics and pairing these with four major projects that help to solidify your understanding in 6-months program. I was incredibly pleased with the quality of instruction and the expertise of the teachers. It felt like the instructors truly cared about my development and digestion of the material.
      The career services team has been very very helpful as well. Like many things, you get out what you put in. I highly recommend this bootcamp, but if you do decide to attend make sure to complete the online assessments, devote 100% of your time to it (i.e. don't skip the mentor classes), and put your all into each project.
      The four capstone projects are important in how you market yourself post-bootcamp and were fundamental in giving me the confidence to say that "I am on my way towards becoming a great data scientist". Listening to lectures and understanding concepts can only take you so far, so make sure to befriend stack overflow, your instructors, and your keyboard as much as possible. Best of luck in your studies!
    • Navjot B • Java Full-Stack Developer • Graduate
      I assume, If you're reading this feedback that means you're interested in learning how to code and are considering if Pragra bootcamp is the right choice  for you (Actually they are the only one who offers Career Placement Assistance in Toronto GTA area).

What makes Pragra learning different from it's alternatives is the fact that you will not only learn the practical skills of writing good code, but more importantly you will learn how to think like a software Developer (you may think that coding is same software engineering, but it's not).

The most valuable things you will learn during your time at Pragra will come from the experience of working on a team. Being part of a highly motivated team of industry based developers, working towards a common goal, you will acquire skills that no online trainer can teach you.

Finally, if you're not sure you want to become a Full-Stack developer, but have not been convinced after reading online reviews, you should join their demo session. Only if you're already convinced you want to be a Full-Stack developer, and are looking for the best place to achieve that goal, should you apply to Pragra bootcamps. You definitely will get best career support from the Pragra team.
    • Abhishek • Machine Learning Engineer • Graduate
      Recently I attended the Data Science bootcamp, a three month intensive course which topic ranges from basic coding to more advanced machine learning methods. Coming from a non technical background and wanting to change my career path, Pragra proved to be an important stepping stone in reaching my goal. I currently work in the field of data and Pragra has a lot to do with this! The instructors are very knowledgable and open, with most working at the forefront of Data Science, for example for companies like Google. The atmosphere in the bootcamp is very family like, with regular social events with the other bootcamps as well as data scientists working in the field. If you are looking for a career change and you think that Data Science was made for you, I highly recommend the Pragra Bootcamps  for ML and Data Science. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an exciting and inspiring 6 months career path!
    • Parveer • Front End Developer
      I highly recommend place to learn and to get job assistance !!!! I have joined Pragra last year,  they have great learning  atmosphere, quick responses,  live project to work on, highly experienced instructors and an engaged classroom training. I have completed my course and worked on live project.  Overall, a great learning experience. I really Thankful to Pragra.

I would highly recommend to all who want to learn any IT course, this is the best place to learn and implement your technical skills and to get placed.
    • Aayush • Graduate
      My decision to learn Full Stack Java and Angular with Pragra is one of the best decision ,Great learning atmosphere, comprehensive course structure and realistic, project-based learning. Highly Experienced instructors and an engaged classroom training. In-person and online flexible schedules.
      They provided solid working experience in developing applications and outstanding support in moving to a career in IT. All I can say is that my experienced with them is a success.
    • Pratima • Graduate
       I had awesome learning experience at Pragra. The course curriculum is as per industry requirements of QA profile. Every class session is interactive. Teachers does make sure that every student understands the concepts clearly.  I did hands on real project during Co op which enhanced my skills. We did lot of practice real time technical issues which really helped me in cracking the interviews. Course material is really good. Teachers guided in preparing resume and linkedin profile. We practiced lot mock interviews which really boost my confidence. I am thankful to my teachers at Pragra for where I am today.
    • Romika • Graduate
      I took the Java Full-Stack Program in 2019. Being full-stack we covered a lot of material in a very short amount of time. It's amazing how much you progress over the twelve weeks. Everything was very well organized and the material was extremely valuable. The course was set to provide the perfect balance of content learning and practice. And when talking about the instructor, Atin, He’s a senior developer with tons of experience. He genuinely cares about each of his students' success. And Vivek, the level of support that he provides outside of the class is just great. Anytime I had a problem or a question, he would get back to me within a few hours with advice or a solution.

I would recommend Pragra to anyone, seeking to advance their skills for a career.

• Good courses
      Himanshu mehla • Student
      A best place to gain knowledge of different techniques. I prefer this place to whom which are viewing this review to have a great life ahead by gaining knowledge from this place.
    • Data Science
      Mike Stuart
      I feel very thankful to join Pragra team. I was looking for along time but then my frind told me abo
      Pragra has a great team of experts with superb quality and knowledge. My mentor was really subject matter expert and really patient with my work. Things that would take me weeks to understand, she will provide me the correct resources and the deep knowledge to get a clear understanding of the subject.
      Pragra Data Science course has a great curriculum. If you just follow the curriculum and projects, you will be unbeatable in Data Science filed. You will be above in knowledge and skill college students and those in the field already. I found a new job when i was still finishing the program. It is to let you the efficiency of Pragra Job assistance.
    • Satya Mehl • Data Science Associate • Graduate
      I am 35+ years and was a manual QA before but I made a successful transition to the Data Science field. To save time if you don't want to read all of this I'll quickly explain 2 things:
      1. This cohort is not for the people who don't want to put hard work. Prepare to be challenged, and feel completely engaged the whole time.
      2. The cohort curriculum is amazing, the projects you build are marvellous, the instructors and personalities you meet are so supportive, and the amount of knowledge you receive in the time allocated is great.

I'm going to highlight 3 of the biggest things that Pragra impressed upon me.
      1. The Instructor and Supporting mentor -- The mentors are highly intelligent and experienced programmers that make time for conferences and can teach you easier ways to do things. Considerably pleased for the support I had during the program.
      2. The capstone projects are unbelievable -- I came out of the program with 4 working, functional, and well-designed projects that helped me get my job. The amount of learning you do while working on these projects is insane. They're your biggest leg up in the job market and can push you to learn more.
      3. The cohort curriculum -- their curriculum is vastly dense and can be challenging to finish in a few months. The best skill you can learn is problem-solving, and the curriculum, being the way it is, inherently makes you get better and better at that. So, it ends up being a necessary evil that you're kind of thankful for by the end of the program.

I recommend anyone who is interested in programming to take the introductory webinar and spend a couple of months in the LMS they provide for free. It's an amazing opportunity and will change your life. They're the best of the best in the whole Toronto area. Vivek will always stand with you during your job hunt part.
    • Data Science
      Arnav M.
      I will share my recent experience with Pragra Data Science Job Ready program, I was already having some knowledge in Data Analytics but wasn’t able to find a job by myself. Pragra taught me not only data science knowledge but, more importantly, skills on how to present yourself properly. With my mentor’s help, I started blogging about my projects on medium, which, I believe, helped me immensely. Resume writing tips I couldn’t get from anywhere else are also very valuable.

Midway thought the course I managed to find a co-op with one of their client in Mississauga. I got a full-time job offer within a month after graduation.

Pragra learning is an opportunity, but you have to work hard to get the most out of it. Keeping your dedication though the course is demanding, the materials you have to learn are not easy, and you have to do really interesting capstone projects to succeed. But your hard work pays off, and you get support from your mentor and career advisor both during the course and after graduation. Their career placement team is really great in terms of support. Everyone has their own pace anyhow :-)