DigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time software development and UX design bootcamps both online and in-person in hybrid learning. Online classes are streamed in real time with live instruction creating a collaborative learning environment for all students. On-site campuses in Atlanta, Houston, Tampa, and Seattle are open to local students who wish to learn with on-site teaching assistants and a community of peers. DigitalCrafts has graduated hundreds of successful engineers since 2015, transforming aspiring developers into full-stack software engineers with cutting-edge skillsets and polished portfolios.
At DigitalCrafts, each program’s curriculum is adapted to the changing needs of the market so students gain the skills that employers are looking for right now. The curriculum is crafted with beginners in mind, and combines live, online instruction with hands-on exercises and projects that effectively cater to all learning styles. Students are supported along the way by instructors with years of industry experience and a team that genuinely cares about each student’s success, along with TAs and a Student Success team dedicated to helping students land the job upon graduation.
Students will graduate with a polished resume, an established online presence, and the opportunity for mock interview practice. With DigitalCrafts’ exclusive elective workshops, students will learn additional skills and hear from employees at companies like Google and Mailchimp. Students also gain access to DigitalCrafts’ ever-growing Employer Network — a collection of companies, large and small, who hire for the skills that we teach.
DigitalCrafts is proud to offer a $1MM You Belong in Tech scholarship fund, providing automatic scholarships to all Black, Latinx and women students, no essay required.
With education at its core and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts also offers premier software staffing services and corporate training solutions, specializing in reskilling and up-skilling modern technology teams.
Recent DigitalCrafts Reviews: Rating 4.86
Recent DigitalCrafts News
- Alumni Spotlight Couples Edition: How These DigitalCrafts Grads Launched into Tech
- 2020 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup
- Hybrid Learning at DigitalCrafts’ Tampa Campus
- Linux, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Network Security, CompTIA Security+
OnlineFull Time35 Hours/week18 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Tampa, Online, Houston, AtlantaMore details coming soon! Applications are expected to open by June 2021 (if not earlier). Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
- User Experience Design
OnlineFull Time35 Hours/week14 Weeks
Start Date September 7, 2021 Cost $13,950 Class size N/A Location Tampa, Online, Houston, AtlantaApplications opening soon! Throughout the online UX Design 14-week program, students will learn the ins and outs of what is necessary to begin a career in UX Design. Key concepts covered throughout the program include: UX Design Fundamentals, Information Architecture, UI Design, Interaction Design, UX Engineering, Design Leadership
Deposit 250 Financing Tuition Plans Students may pay upfront, finance tuition through Sallie Mae, or enroll in an income share agreement. Refund / Guarantee Secure your seat early for additional discounts. Scholarship You Belong In Tech Scholarship: Automatic partial scholarships to Black, Latinx and women students.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-requisite work will be provided. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesSeptember 7, 2021 - OnlineJanuary 24, 2022 - Online
OnlineFull Time35 Hours/week16 Weeks
Deposit $250 Financing Tuition Plans Students may pay upfront, finance tuition through Sallie Mae, or enroll in an income share agreement. Refund / Guarantee Secure your seat early for additional discounts. Scholarship You Belong In Tech Scholarship: Automatic partial scholarships to Black, Latinx and women students. We also sponsor The Builder Scholarship, awarded by committee to builders with especially compelling stories, achievements and goals.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner or Intermediate Prep Work Pre-requisite work will be provided. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesMay 3, 2021 - HoustonJune 1, 2021 - HoustonMay 3, 2021 - OnlineJune 1, 2021 - OnlineMay 3, 2021 - AtlantaJune 1, 2021 - AtlantaMay 3, 2021 - TampaJune 1, 2021 - Tampa
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week26 Weeks
Deposit $250 Financing Tuition Plans Students may pay upfront, setup a payment plan, or finance tuition through Sallie Mae. Refund / Guarantee Secure your seat early for additional discounts. Scholarship You Belong In Tech Scholarship: Automatic partial scholarships to Black, Latinx and women students.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner or Intermediate Prep Work Pre-requisite work will be provided. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesMay 18, 2021 - HoustonJune 15, 2021 - HoustonMay 18, 2021 - OnlineJune 15, 2021 - OnlineMay 18, 2021 - AtlantaJune 15, 2021 - AtlantaMay 18, 2021 - TampaJune 15, 2021 - Tampa
In PersonFull Time
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Tampa, Online, Houston, AtlantaDigitalCrafts designs, builds, and executes custom enterprise training and workshops for select clients and individuals across the globe. These custom programs are built from scratch based on our client's needs which can vary across software engineering, mobile development, automated testing, and DevOps. These courses are not open to the general public and are only reserved for full-time employees of our clients. DigitalCrafts has executed software development training programs for clients like Microsoft, ExxonMobil, Capgemini, and Chick-fil-A to name a few.
Deposit Not applicable FinancingNot applicable Tuition Plans Email email@example.com for to schedule a call. Refund / Guarantee Not applicable Scholarship Not applicable
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
297 reviews sorted by:
- Great Full Stack Flex Online Program!- 2/7/2021Stacey Graham • Student • Course: DigitalCrafts Web Development (Part-time) • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInMy experience at DigitalCrafts was great! I had been learning how to code using online resources on and off for about 2 years and after losing a job offer due to Covid-19 I decided to finally take the chance and enroll in a coding bootcamp, so I could learn consistently and pivot to a new career quickly. We had class 3 days a week and we had 2 instructors that would switch teaching a coding concept every 2 weeks. It was a lot of information to grasp and it was definitely a challenge, but that's what you should expect in a coding bootcamp and I never felt stupid for asking a question. The curriculum teaches you everything you need to know to start a career as a Software Engineer and you gain the experience working with a team when you work on group projects.
I believe we were the first cohort that was fully remote and they did a great job and always asked for feedback. We asked for more office hours and they provided more days that we could get help on assignments outside of class. And I must say the Career Services Team is awesome. There was a week dedicated to working on resumes and portfolios and cover letters midway through the curriculum which was perfect to get us prepared before we graduated. They are always there to help with your resume and portfolio and they share jobs all the time on the slack channel. If you decide to enroll at DigitalCrafts make sure you network and connect with the Alumni and reach out on slack or LinkedIn to chat for 20 minutes you won't regret it and you will get some valuable advice. With any program like this practice makes perfect, so you must do your homework and do side projects along the way. Also, practice HackerRank and Codewars questions. They are important when you start interviewing. I'm glad I enrolled at DigitalCrafts and I can't wait to start working as a Software Engineer. I know it will be life-changing for me and my family.
- Full-Stack Engineer- 2/7/2021Stephen Roach • Fulll-Stack Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Flex (Part-Time) • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI will preface this review by stating that I was not the most comfortable with doing a fully online Bootcamp at first. The thought of not being able to directly be with the instructors and other students in-person was extremely daunting and I feared that I wouldn’t fully grasp the concepts and eventually get left behind. Given the state of the world at the time, online was the only choice, so I decided to sign up and trust that DigitalCrafts would give me the necessary support needed to succeed.The Bootcamp began, and DigitaCrafts was phenomenal from the first day in class to the last. This was their first fully online cohort, but you would have thought online was their jam. I never felt like I was alone, or unable to reach out to someone when I needed help. The class had 2 amazing instructors with a Developer in Residence to also assist when needed. Everything was through ZOOM, and taught just as if it were in-person. The instructors would go over concepts, homework from the class before, and then would break us out into groups to complete certain tasks and projects. Our instructors and DIR were all currently working professionals in the industry, so they were able to give us great insights and taught us the best practices. All of the technologies we learned were very relevant and used at all of the major tech companies.From the very first day you are put into this AWESOME slack community that has the entire DC community there. You can reach out to other DC alumni who were always more then happy to help. There are numerous job posting channels that are blowing up your phone with notifications all the time, so there is no shortage of opportunities.The entire DC staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. During the already troubling times of the pandemic, there were multiple potential hurricanes in the Gulf and DC constantly reached out to anyone that would have been affected to ensure them that regardless of the outcome of the storm, they were going to be there for us. I will say that when I signed up I expected to have colleagues, but graduated with a family.If you are contemplating signing up, take a chance and do it. DC will have your back the entire way.
- No Regrets- 2/4/2021Elijah Wilcott • Graduate • Course: DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Flex (Part-Time) • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInDigitalCrafts came highly recommended by people I trust. I then looked around at a lot of other options, and ended up coming back here. I don't regret it. The teachers are committed to the success of their students in a way you don't see often. The team environment of learning and working alongside other students was priceless.
- 2021 Graduate- 1/29/2021Borinquen Rodriguez • Graduate • Course: DigitalCrafts Web Development (Full-time) • Campus: Atlanta • Verified via GitHubI participated in the full time immersive program. Because of covid, it was all done online but everything went pretty smoothly for the most part. I fell really lucky to have had Azam as my instructor as his teaching style matched my learning style perfectly. Concrete examples on all the topics and a full review on the next day. All his coding lectures were done live on the spot with the ability to answer questions at any time. Career week was great as well for someone like me who usually struggles with Resumes/Porfolios. Was also lucky to be part of a great cohort with a ton of awesome students
- 2021 Graduate- 1/27/2021Abbey Perini • Student • Course: DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time) • Campus: Atlanta • Verified via LinkedIn2020 was a hard year, and DigitalCrafts adapted to online classes admirably. My teacher, Azam, clearly cared about each and every student in his class, and was always available to help. His advice about how to code and debug was especially useful. We all enjoyed him covering the assignment from the night before at the beginning of lecture. You get out of it what you put into it. Study the pre-work!
- Full-Stack. Full-TIme. Online.- 12/18/2020Jackson Godwin • Graduate • Course: DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time) • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI'm a delighted recent graduate of DigitalCrafts (Dec 2020). I came away thoroughly pleased with my decision to attend DigitalCrafts for their full-time online immersive. 16 weeks of extremely fast language learning that was invigorating to say the least. Between the instructor assigned to my cohort, the career services experience, and the level of commitment to the learning outcome, I would say there is no way I made the wrong choice by picking DigitalCrafts to be my career launching service.
Classes were 16-weeks, Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm Eastern (hour break for lunch).
Our cohort's instructor was knowledgeable in all the different programming languages we covered, but more than that, he knew how to creatively integrate our ideas with the languages we were learning. There were numerous times where he got questioned on something that I thought for sure he never would've/should've experienced before, and yet, time and time again he delivered. Truly mind-blowing.
I would say one whole week was spent preparing us for the job hunt afterward. The career team spent a great deal of time not only with the group, but with each individual preparing and critiquing résumés, code portfolios, and mock interviews. And BTW....these are all required to be finished and polished up for your graduation certificate. The way the team walks you through all the steps about the "professional expectations" regarding these job-finding necessities, it's super easy to complete. All this will definitely get you a step ahead of the rest.
I personally did struggle with all the information and found myself in doubt of being able to finish the program. After having a sitdown with the Instructor he convinced me to stick it out, and I'm so glad he did. After that, unexpectedly, a services team member reached out to me and helped me get some direct help after hours that really helped me get over the hump. They also added on some more general help hours at night and on Saturdays that were a great help also.
The whole experience left me wanting more....and if DigitalsCrafts is offering.....I'll be there again.
- Full-Stack Immersive Course Online- 12/16/2020Nina Kim • Graduate • Course: DigitalCrafts Web Development (Full-time) • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI just recently graduated from DigitalCrafts and I have so many amazing things to say about this coding boot camp! The first being, even during the pandemic, they were able to adjust and make online learning really easy and smooth. For those who do prefer coming onto campus, DigitalCrafts has an awesome space in Atlanta/Houston that provides students with a classroom vibe, including extra computer screens and cables. The instructors at DigitalCrafts are awesome, they have several years of coding under their belt, and they are extremely well knowledged of different coding languages and technologies. My questions were always answered and even during the confusing chapters, my instructor always took things slow and made sure we reviewed. My instructor provided us with outside resources to further our learning, which was always appreciated and helped so much.
The online classroom setting was professional and also, extremely fun - my classmates were awesome and during group projects, we definitely created many connections and friendships over the course of four months. My class consisted of fifteen students, which was great; each student received the one-on-one help they needed and my instructor ensured everyone was assisted. The classes also have teachers aids, which are students from previous cohorts that guide us - which was awesome, since they can understand our struggles and they lead Friday algorithm practices, which was always insightful for future job hunting.
The biggest reason I chose DigitalCrafts was because of their emphasis on career preparation, especially because many people who attend this coding boot camp are making career switches. The boot camp has graduation requirements, which include successfully completing all projects, including having a resume and portfolio. For each class, a student success advisor will be provided and mine was extremely kind and patient. The student success advisor always made time for me, helping me with resumes and portfolios - and we spent a whole week working to make sure we're prepared for when we begin applying.
In conclusion, DigitalCrafts is an amazing coding boot camp with a balanced curriculum, learning modern coding languages, and keeping up with today's technological field. I would highly recommend attending, whether you are a complete beginner or you have prior coding experience, you will definitely get back so much - don't hesitate, make the move!
- Excellent Online Immersive Program- 12/14/2020Brittani Ericksen • Graduate • Course: DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time) • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInMy experience at DigitalCrafts was wonderful. It's definitely not easy, and going in you should know that you will need to spend time outside of class coding to really get the most out of your time. My instructor and the developers in residence (teaching assistants) were very helpful, and never made you feel like you were asking a dumb question. DC also offers great career services. I looked at a lot of different coding bootcamps before deciding on DigitalCrafts, and I'm very glad I did.
- Exceptional program- 12/14/2020Peter Nguyen • Supply Chain Analyst I • Graduate • Course: Enterprise Training & Workshops • Campus: Atlanta • Verified via LinkedInThe team at Digital crafts were exceptional. They tailored the curriculum perfectly to what the company needed and were transparent on what the curriculum would and would not be cover. In developing the program, they made a concerted effort to address each and every one of our concerns and was executed very well. Michael Costner was essential to the success of the program and he performed beyond our expectations. He understood our work content and framed each of the exercises around that.
- SQL & Power BI Training- 12/14/2020Richard Elmquist • Director, Supply Chain Solutions • Graduate • Course: Enterprise Training & Workshops • Campus: Atlanta • Verified via LinkedInDigitalCrafts provided a two week training course tailored to Americold's supply chain solutions team. The DigitalCrafts team spent weeks working directly with Americold's leadership team to build out training based on our newly built datalake on the AWS platform. All training used real life coding examples to pull information directly from the AWS platform. By the end of the two week training, each team member was able to successfully create outputs within minutes which took 3-4 days previously. We plan to use DigitalCrafts in the future for futher training courses.
- Fantastic Experience- 12/12/2020Pete L. • Graduate • Course: DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time) • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInA fast-paced course where you are constantly being challenged. The curriculum, instructors, and DiR's (teaching assistants) are all top-notch. The course was taught completely online, which can be a turn off for some, but I really enjoyed that type of learning environment. I would absolutely recommend DigitalCrafts to any friend looking to get started with coding.
* These outcomes are not audited by Course Report. In some cases, data is audited by a third party.
Of the students who enroll at DigitalCrafts, 94% graduated. 75% of graduates were job-seeking and 80% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $70,000. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 133 graduates included in this report:
180 Day Employment Breakdown:
Notes & Caveats:
Note: Apprenticeships, internships and contract roles counted as a single pool. We do not collect data regarding short-term, part-time or freelance employment.