Correlation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bootcamp classes are taught on Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm. The total weekly time commitment, including out of class work, is approximately 15 hours. Data Science For All students will work in small teams on projects to solve real world data and AI challenges. Students will create a project to showcase their skills to potential employers.
Admission to the Data Science For All bootcamp is merit-based, competitive, and offered only to traditionally underrepresented students and working professionals. No prior technical knowledge is required. Accommodations are available for deaf and hard of hearing participants. Applicants will be asked to complete a technical assessment designed to measure problem solving skills. This will be followed by an interview.
Data Science For All bootcamp students will be connected to a network of professional mentors from partner organizations and will also receive career coaching and access to job opportunities from bootcamp partners.
Data Science for All bootcamp tuition is free for all accepted students. Data Science for All bootcamp graduates will receive a signed certificate from Correlation One that can be displayed on professional sites such as LinkedIn.
Recent Correlation One Reviews: Rating 4.95
Recent Correlation One News
- September 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- Meet Our Review Sweepstakes Winner: Juan of Correlation One
- April 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- Linux, Cloud Computing, SQL, Python, Machine Learning, GitHub, Git, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Artificial Intelligence, Algorithms, Data Science
In PersonFull Time15 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size N/A Location OnlineDS4A / Colombia is revolutionizing Colombia's data talent landscape. Backed by Colombia’s Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications (MinTIC), the program has trained thousands of Colombian Fellows from across the country. These graduates have used their world-class data science skills in roles at companies, government agencies, and their own startups. The curriculum is designed for practical impact: it is case-based, to impart real skills, not theory. Fellows complete projects based on actual issues -- from education to healthcare to criminal justice -- leveraging real data sets. The Instructor staff is a team of global experts, including faculty from universities like Harvard and MIT. The program is fully integrated with Colombian employers, who hire graduates.
Deposit None FinancingDS4A Fellowships are fully funded by the Colombian Government / MinTIC
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview No
- GitHub, Git, SQL, Python, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Business Intelligence, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size N/A Location Online13-week Live Online data analytics + jobs program, built to train Fellows to become data-fluent and access high-quality jobs. The course is entirely free for Fellows, supported by generous contributions from Employer Partners. Curriculum is case-based, designed with input from PhDs & industry experts, to impart practical skills, not theory. The Instructor staff includes faculty from Harvard University, MIT, and other top universities. A low Fellow-Instructor ratio promotes collaborative learning. Classes are Saturdays only, fitting busy schedules. Fellows work with teams of peers to solve real data problems on issues from business to healthcare to criminal justice. DS4A / Empowerment is not just a training program. We know it takes more than knowledge to succeed in the data economy. Career development resources, including our Career Fairs and one-on-one Mentor relationships, give candidates access to top jobs. All graduates also gain access to the C1 Connect platform. Open to underrepresented candidates of all professional backgrounds, with no prerequisites.
Deposit None FinancingDS4A / Empowerment Fellowships are fully funded by our Employer Partners
Minimum Skill Level No prior technical knowledge or perquisites are required Prep Work Candidates do not need to prepare for the application. Admitted applicants can enroll in an optional pre-course refresher on coding. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Python, Machine Learning, Linux, GitHub, Git, Cloud Computing, Algorithms, SQL, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Artificial Intelligence, Data Science
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 220 Location OnlineDS4A / Latin America (LatAm) is a Program to train the top talent in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico in data science. Fellows in the program are selected from a competitive application, and complete a 13-week intensive training program, led by Lead Instructors from Harvard University and MIT. Training consists of practical cases in data, imparting useable skills. The program was sponsored by SoftBank and its portfolio companies in the region, including Uber, Loggi, WeWork, and many more. Graduates create projects on real business and social-impact issues, and received certification for completion.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size N/A Location OnlineThe Rising Women program is designed to meaningfully increase the number of qualified women leaders in data analysis, product management, business intelligence, marketing, people analytics, and other data-related technical fields.The training will focus on core data analytics skills required to perform well as leaders in these roles. In addition, the program gives Fellows access to a diverse network of professional mentors career coaching job opportunities and a community which will provide ongoing support to help them advance in their career. Graduates gain access to C1 Connect Jobs platform and certification. Open to all candidates with 5+ years of experience in data roles.
Deposit None FinancingDS4A Fellowships are fully funded by our Employer Partners
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Correlation One Reviews
420 reviews sorted by:
- Data Science for All / Colombia- 4/1/2021Cristian Sarmiento • Business Intelligence Professional • Student • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Inspiring and insightful- 4/1/2021Jorge H Rivera P • CRM Data Analyst • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInNot only I could learn a lot but most important I got inspired to set data science as a professional career goal. I'm an economist and enjoyed to share with students from different disciplines and industry backgrounds. It was challenging because of the pace of the course and the diversity of applications. I feel lucky to have had this opportunity and would like to thank again to the Ministry of Information Technology and Communications, these are public policies that truly drive present and future economic development.
- DS4A review- 4/1/2021José David Rodríguez Fonseca • Junior data scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Different and challenging- 4/1/2021Diana Guzman • Student • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Data science 4 all Colombia 2020 - 2- 4/1/2021Francisco Gutiérrez • Student • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInExcellent intensive program for experts as well as for novices. Well balanced between based and advanced concepts, making it a very challenging program for all participants. From a personal point of view, it has been one of the most demanding and fruitful academic program I have been involved.
- Great program and very challenging- 4/1/2021Hubert Teller • Consultant Analyst • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInIt is a great program and really challenging. Classes are great but review the material prior to the class is key. Professors are professionals with a lot of experience and amazing knowledge of Data Science. I learned a lot and I was able to apply the concepts right away in my role as a Consultant Analyst. I had the chance to surprise Managers at my company by applying advanced concepts in Data Science as well as use python to automatize tasks. Glad I was part of this program.
- Data Science for All / Colombia- 4/1/2021Cristian Jimenez • Data Engineer • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- DS4A Data Science for All 3.0- 4/1/2021Laura Stefania Pulido • Data Scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- A great boot to learn and apply data science- 3/31/2021Julián Arango • Director, Heurística (applied Behavioral Science) • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI highly recommend this program. Here's why:
- Top scholars teaching; no 'chauffer' knowledge. These guys really know what data science is about.
- Amazing Teaching assistants. The support is so good when learning; also when competing (which is part of learning).
- The course is so well-designed. Especially, teaching: engagement is high. Combining theory, programming, stories, cases, and also music, makes the experience very sticky and valuable.
- Finally, the course makes you work, makes you compete, makes you feel uncomfortable (which is good for learning), and ultimately, makes you learn.
Don't hesitate to apply and invest your time and energy in acquiring amazing skills.
- DS4ALL - Colombia- 3/31/2021Kevin Henao • Geoscientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Data Science For All / Colombia- 3/31/2021Andres Caballero • Continuous Improvement Specialist • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI'm just delighted that I could attend this program. The overall experience was excellent: great training materials, top professors on the domain, superb training platform and most importantly, an evident extra effort to make it an enjoyable learning experience.
The program has a somewhat fast pace and intensity and requires an active engagement from the student during 13 weeks, both on classes, on homework assignments and on a data science project execution. The course really delivers on the content quality and on the promise that data science topics will be thoroughly explained and learned by the student.
- Graduate- 3/31/2021Diego Leandro Montaño López • Biometrics Solutions Architect • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis course allowed us to learn the key concepts to perform data analysis of great quality. The instructors made sure we understood everything and provided us with strategies to solve real world problems through Data Science. I am satified with the acquired knowledge and I am excited to apply it.