Correlation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bootcamp classes are taught on Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm. The total weekly time commitment, including out of class work, is approximately 15 hours. Data Science For All students will work in small teams on projects to solve real world data and AI challenges. Students will create a project to showcase their skills to potential employers.
Admission to the Data Science For All bootcamp is merit-based, competitive, and offered only to traditionally underrepresented students and working professionals. No prior technical knowledge is required. Accommodations are available for deaf and hard of hearing participants. Applicants will be asked to complete a technical assessment designed to measure problem solving skills. This will be followed by an interview.
Data Science For All bootcamp students will be connected to a network of professional mentors from partner organizations and will also receive career coaching and access to job opportunities from bootcamp partners.
Data Science for All bootcamp tuition is free for all accepted students. Data Science for All bootcamp graduates will receive a signed certificate from Correlation One that can be displayed on professional sites such as LinkedIn.
Recent Correlation One Reviews: Rating 4.95
Recent Correlation One News
- September 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- Meet Our Review Sweepstakes Winner: Juan of Correlation One
- April 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size N/A Location OnlineData and analytics are some of the most important skills for people today. In industries from healthcare to technology to manufacturing, these skills give workers access to higher-paying jobs. People with these sought-after skills have a distinct advantage when applying for jobs. Data Analytics with Excel and Python is a free data training and jobs program designed to unlock new employment opportunities for you. Training gives you skills to take on a new and higher-paying job, and career coaches will work to find the right opportunity. The program is completely free, and beginners are encouraged to apply - you don’t need to know any technical skills to enroll.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skill or prerequisites Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- OnlinePart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineAnaplan for All is a free, 12-week training program for individuals from underrepresented communities, including Black, Latinx, veterans, LGBTQ+, and refugees. The program trains individuals to become certified as Anaplan Model Builders, and then helps them earn high-paying jobs in the Anaplan ecosystem. About Anaplan: Anaplan is a connected planning software provider used by thousands of the world's top companies. The Anaplan ecosystem includes enterprises from Coca-Cola to Sonos to Groupon, all of whom use the software to simplify their most complex business operations.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skill level or prerequisites Placement Test No Interview Yes
- Data Science, Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics , Data Visualization, Git, GitHub, Machine Learning, Python, SQL, Cloud Computing, Linux
In PersonFull Time15 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size N/A Location OnlineDS4A / Colombia is revolutionizing Colombia's data talent landscape. Backed by Colombia’s Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications (MinTIC), the program has trained thousands of Colombian Fellows from across the country. These graduates have used their world-class data science skills in roles at companies, government agencies, and their own startups. The curriculum is designed for practical impact: it is case-based, to impart real skills, not theory. Fellows complete projects based on actual issues -- from education to healthcare to criminal justice -- leveraging real data sets. The Instructor staff is a team of global experts, including faculty from universities like Harvard and MIT. The program is fully integrated with Colombian employers, who hire graduates.
Deposit None FinancingDS4A Fellowships are fully funded by the Colombian Government / MinTIC
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview No
- GitHub, Git, SQL, Python, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Business Intelligence, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size N/A Location Online13-week Live Online data analytics + jobs program, built to train Fellows to become data-fluent and access high-quality jobs. The course is entirely free for Fellows, supported by generous contributions from Employer Partners. Curriculum is case-based, designed with input from PhDs & industry experts, to impart practical skills, not theory. The Instructor staff includes faculty from Harvard University, MIT, and other top universities. A low Fellow-Instructor ratio promotes collaborative learning. Classes are Saturdays only, fitting busy schedules. Fellows work with teams of peers to solve real data problems on issues from business to healthcare to criminal justice. DS4A / Empowerment is not just a training program. We know it takes more than knowledge to succeed in the data economy. Career development resources, including our Career Fairs and one-on-one Mentor relationships, give candidates access to top jobs. All graduates also gain access to the C1 Connect platform. Open to underrepresented candidates of all professional backgrounds, with no prerequisites.
Deposit None FinancingDS4A / Empowerment Fellowships are fully funded by our Employer Partners
Minimum Skill Level No prior technical knowledge or perquisites are required Prep Work Candidates do not need to prepare for the application. Admitted applicants can enroll in an optional pre-course refresher on coding. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics , Data Visualization, SQL, Algorithms, Cloud Computing, Git, GitHub, Linux, Machine Learning, Python
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 220 Location OnlineDS4A / Latin America (LatAm) is a Program to train the top talent in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico in data science. Fellows in the program are selected from a competitive application, and complete a 13-week intensive training program, led by Lead Instructors from Harvard University and MIT. Training consists of practical cases in data, imparting useable skills. The program was sponsored by SoftBank and its portfolio companies in the region, including Uber, Loggi, WeWork, and many more. Graduates create projects on real business and social-impact issues, and received certification for completion.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size N/A Location OnlineThe Rising Women program is designed to meaningfully increase the number of qualified women leaders in data analysis, product management, business intelligence, marketing, people analytics, and other data-related technical fields.The training will focus on core data analytics skills required to perform well as leaders in these roles. In addition, the program gives Fellows access to a diverse network of professional mentors career coaching job opportunities and a community which will provide ongoing support to help them advance in their career. Graduates gain access to C1 Connect Jobs platform and certification. Open to all candidates with 5+ years of experience in data roles.
Deposit None FinancingDS4A Fellowships are fully funded by our Employer Partners
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Correlation One Reviews
420 reviews sorted by:
- Excellent Experience!- 4/4/2021Herman Sandoval • Business Intelligence Consultant • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI'm working a lot of time in Data warehouse design and building but I was really new to the full Data Science world. It was an amazing experience: great teachers, excellent methodology, a lot of really smart classmates each one having an special knowledge. A really high education level and people quality (teachers, staff and classmates). I learned a lot in the course not only from teachers but also from classmates. We built a complete solution, end to end, so we are in conditions to create and deploy in production environments.
Thanks a lot. I would like continue learning with Correlation One.
- DS4A Data Science 4 All /Colombia- 4/3/2021Juan Camilo Ortiz • Data Engineer • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubVery good overall Data Science Course focused on giving the general panorama and explaining basic and intermediate topics related to Data Science practices. Professor Natesh was great at explaining concepts online, and it was quite an interesting methodology given the fact that the course was made 100% online.
- Data Science for All / Colomia- 4/3/2021José Alejandro Sánchez • Machine Learning Technical Lead • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInDS4A is fantastic! I was at this course in 2019 and were an excellent experience based on foundation and practices to learn data science. I applied the knowledge in my work and the data processes improved. Professors as Natesh Pillay are mentors and inspiration for teaching.
Case studies are based on real data and they have a business context where data science methods are selected based on business challenges. You are motivated all time because you are learning and understanding what you apply the data science correctly.
I feel that DS4A was the major opportunity to supplement my skills and my career as a solutions architect. Today, I work as a machine learning technical lead where DS4A's knowledge has been crucial for developing my job activities.
- DS4A Data Science for All / Colombia- 4/2/2021Javier Forero • Data Science Manager JnJ • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis course was an amazing experience with very high standards, beginning with Professor Natesh that is a wonderful teacher and very inspiring with a great way to communicate deep concepts in an easy manner, the course was a structure in a very proficient style, the use case model it is an excellent combination between the theoretical and practical application of the data science
At a personal level, this course help me to make a very deep refresh of my professional background because Data Science has evolved to a massive pace that always is vital to keep updated and advancing in this field
- Data Science for All / Colombia- 4/1/2021Andrés Ramírez • Python Backend Developer • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis was an awesome experience, I would highly recommend to apply to this program, especially for people from Colombia, this is the perfect opportunity for Data enthusiasts to learn more about the Data world. I am very grateful with the Teacher Assistants and the whole Correlation One Staff, but specially Professor Natesh. After this experience, I have improved my technical and communication skills for Data projects.
- a perfect course for my career- 4/1/2021Jean Diaz • Eng.D. • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis was a wonderful 12-week course in which I improved my programming and teaching skills. Correlation one has developed a great course that is directed by Professor Natesh Pillai while supported by the T.A. team. The case study method allowed us to learn about data science, programming, AI, statistics, business, and maths in real-world industries. Our team was able to develop a health application for a real medical problem in a Colombian hospital. After my experience in DS4A Colombia, my career has improved and I have used the developed skills in different projects. I think it is a great opportunity for Colombian and LatAm people to learn from a wonderful team of experts.
- Data Science for All / Colombia- 4/1/2021Katerin Lopez • Data Science Sr Analyst • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInIt was a 12-week experience where we went through the world of data science, with the help of the Correlation One team and especially Professor Natesh Pillai, where we learned about how to address the problems that happen today, what tools to use and make analysis that are valuable for different business units in various industries. We interacted in groups, where we addressed a proposed problem and presented the solution according to what we learned and the experience of each member of the group. For Colombia, these programs help to strengthen this field and complement little known professions such as Statistics in the country and its importance to society.
- Diego Solarte • Applied data scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInData science for all was a brief but rich experience to get up to speed on data science. The course goes through the most relevant and practical aspects of data science, I recommend it for new and experienced data scientists or if you want to become one.
Correlation one is a very well organized and profesional academy that is setting the standard of online/presencial learning on technology topics related to data science.
With the support of its great learning platform and content as well as its teaching assistants, the main teacher, Natesh Pillai, leads a journey of lots of learning and practice. All the techniques and topics are supported with theory on probability and statistics, Natesh is an amazing statistician and professor from Harvard and its one of the main strengths of the course, without him the whole journey would not be as amazing as it is.
Expect to do a great deal of fun and enriching homework and yet be supported with either the teaching assistants or Natesh, the lectures are very cool and all of them have practical applications on real work environments.
Also at the final steps of the course you need to do a final project that measures and challenges your learning of the course with a real problem from real companies and real data, and also with a team you get to share and learn from each other’s knowledge.
If you finish the course you get a professional looking diploma that you can share on your LinkedIn profile, but it’s not only that: your life can change, most people get new jobs or get promotions, in my case I am a seasonal teaching assistant for the upcoming programs!!!
Expect to enrich or build your knowledge on data science with well founded fundaments of statistics, and also you will get to share with people that are working on the field!!! You will be in contact with new people, you will have the satisfaction of finishing a high demanding course and learning from the best with the best people.
I absolutely recommend this course and the whole data science for all program with the sponsorship of the Colombian government and Mintic, it’s great to see our government investing on such a high quality programs like this one.
- Data Science 4 All DS4A- 4/1/2021Camilo De la Cruz • Research Professor • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThe environment in which the classes were taught was optimal, especially considering we were under a pandemic. It was pretty cool to have the opportunity to learn from tenured professor and from different professionals from their respective fields. The whole course was challenging but TA's had your back in case of need. Overall a satisfying experience with a lot of learning and excellent material. It was life changing to a degree I feel comfortable now when talking about Data Science and Machine Learning. The course can be a great introduction to this amazing area and gives you the basic knowledge so you can then learn on your own and specialize in the fields of your liking. I would recommend it.
- DS4A Colombia- 4/1/2021Gabriel G Amaya • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis is one amazing experience, it is highly recommended for people that want to learn how to be an excellent Data Science (AWS, Data Mining, Data Modeling and some about Development), the course combines theory with practice explained by most incredible teachers with high experience in their fields.
- CorrelationOne Bootcamp- 4/1/2021Rafael Rodriguez • AWS Developer • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- A community of support- 4/1/2021Monique Jeffrey • Business Analyst/QA Analyst • Student • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInDS4A was sincerely an amazing experience. Professor Pillai, the Teacher Assistants , Students and Guest Speakers all formed a community of support that elevated the learning experience . The curriculum mirrors the exact information you would learn if you would take a data certificate course which can be pretty expensive, so it covers some impressive ground. They also seem to be adding some more tracks of interest so that may bolster what participants get to learn. You have the option to get help if you need more time to understand a concept but you can also jump into advanced boot camps if you have more experience or are ahead of the class. Overall if you have the opportunity to apply I would recommend giving this course your all, its well worth it.