Correlation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bootcamp classes are taught on Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm. The total weekly time commitment, including out of class work, is approximately 15 hours. Data Science For All students will work in small teams on projects to solve real world data and AI challenges. Students will create a project to showcase their skills to potential employers.
Admission to the Data Science For All bootcamp is merit-based, competitive, and offered only to traditionally underrepresented students and working professionals. No prior technical knowledge is required. Accommodations are available for deaf and hard of hearing participants. Applicants will be asked to complete a technical assessment designed to measure problem solving skills. This will be followed by an interview.
Data Science For All bootcamp students will be connected to a network of professional mentors from partner organizations and will also receive career coaching and access to job opportunities from bootcamp partners.
Data Science for All bootcamp tuition is free for all accepted students. Data Science for All bootcamp graduates will receive a signed certificate from Correlation One that can be displayed on professional sites such as LinkedIn.
Recent Correlation One Reviews: Rating 4.95
Recent Correlation One News
- September 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- Meet Our Review Sweepstakes Winner: Juan of Correlation One
- April 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size N/A Location OnlineData and analytics are some of the most important skills for people today. In industries from healthcare to technology to manufacturing, these skills give workers access to higher-paying jobs. People with these sought-after skills have a distinct advantage when applying for jobs. Data Analytics with Excel and Python is a free data training and jobs program designed to unlock new employment opportunities for you. Training gives you skills to take on a new and higher-paying job, and career coaches will work to find the right opportunity. The program is completely free, and beginners are encouraged to apply - you don’t need to know any technical skills to enroll.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skill or prerequisites Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- OnlinePart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineAnaplan for All is a free, 12-week training program for individuals from underrepresented communities, including Black, Latinx, veterans, LGBTQ+, and refugees. The program trains individuals to become certified as Anaplan Model Builders, and then helps them earn high-paying jobs in the Anaplan ecosystem. About Anaplan: Anaplan is a connected planning software provider used by thousands of the world's top companies. The Anaplan ecosystem includes enterprises from Coca-Cola to Sonos to Groupon, all of whom use the software to simplify their most complex business operations.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skill level or prerequisites Placement Test No Interview Yes
- Data Science, Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics , Data Visualization, Git, GitHub, Machine Learning, Python, SQL, Cloud Computing, Linux
In PersonFull Time15 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size N/A Location OnlineDS4A / Colombia is revolutionizing Colombia's data talent landscape. Backed by Colombia’s Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications (MinTIC), the program has trained thousands of Colombian Fellows from across the country. These graduates have used their world-class data science skills in roles at companies, government agencies, and their own startups. The curriculum is designed for practical impact: it is case-based, to impart real skills, not theory. Fellows complete projects based on actual issues -- from education to healthcare to criminal justice -- leveraging real data sets. The Instructor staff is a team of global experts, including faculty from universities like Harvard and MIT. The program is fully integrated with Colombian employers, who hire graduates.
Deposit None FinancingDS4A Fellowships are fully funded by the Colombian Government / MinTIC
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview No
- GitHub, Git, SQL, Python, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Business Intelligence, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size N/A Location Online13-week Live Online data analytics + jobs program, built to train Fellows to become data-fluent and access high-quality jobs. The course is entirely free for Fellows, supported by generous contributions from Employer Partners. Curriculum is case-based, designed with input from PhDs & industry experts, to impart practical skills, not theory. The Instructor staff includes faculty from Harvard University, MIT, and other top universities. A low Fellow-Instructor ratio promotes collaborative learning. Classes are Saturdays only, fitting busy schedules. Fellows work with teams of peers to solve real data problems on issues from business to healthcare to criminal justice. DS4A / Empowerment is not just a training program. We know it takes more than knowledge to succeed in the data economy. Career development resources, including our Career Fairs and one-on-one Mentor relationships, give candidates access to top jobs. All graduates also gain access to the C1 Connect platform. Open to underrepresented candidates of all professional backgrounds, with no prerequisites.
Deposit None FinancingDS4A / Empowerment Fellowships are fully funded by our Employer Partners
Minimum Skill Level No prior technical knowledge or perquisites are required Prep Work Candidates do not need to prepare for the application. Admitted applicants can enroll in an optional pre-course refresher on coding. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics , Data Visualization, SQL, Algorithms, Cloud Computing, Git, GitHub, Linux, Machine Learning, Python
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 220 Location OnlineDS4A / Latin America (LatAm) is a Program to train the top talent in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico in data science. Fellows in the program are selected from a competitive application, and complete a 13-week intensive training program, led by Lead Instructors from Harvard University and MIT. Training consists of practical cases in data, imparting useable skills. The program was sponsored by SoftBank and its portfolio companies in the region, including Uber, Loggi, WeWork, and many more. Graduates create projects on real business and social-impact issues, and received certification for completion.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size N/A Location OnlineThe Rising Women program is designed to meaningfully increase the number of qualified women leaders in data analysis, product management, business intelligence, marketing, people analytics, and other data-related technical fields.The training will focus on core data analytics skills required to perform well as leaders in these roles. In addition, the program gives Fellows access to a diverse network of professional mentors career coaching job opportunities and a community which will provide ongoing support to help them advance in their career. Graduates gain access to C1 Connect Jobs platform and certification. Open to all candidates with 5+ years of experience in data roles.
Deposit None FinancingDS4A Fellowships are fully funded by our Employer Partners
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Correlation One Reviews
420 reviews sorted by:
- Good course!- 3/25/2021Anonymous • Self-employed • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online
- DS4A 2020 -2021- 3/25/2021Anonymous • Graduate Student • Graduate • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: Online
- DS4A- 3/24/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: Online
- DS4A Rocks!- 3/24/2021Anonymous • Student • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: OnlineDS4A has opened the doors for my classmates and me in so many ways I had not thought possible. The classes, guest lectures, and individual TA time not only elevated my data science skills but propelled me to a new level. The quality of my classmates was also on par with what you'd see at any top-tier institution and allowed me to learn, network, and grow beyond my expectations. I'd recommend this course to anyone interested in establishing skills in the data science realm and engaging with some of the most brilliant people in the field.
- Gran Aprendizaje- 3/23/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Science for All / Colombia • Campus: OnlineBuenas tardes,
Quiero contarles un poco acerca de mi experiencia en DS4A. Soy un estadístico recién graduado de la Universidad del Valle, los conocimientos adquiridos fueron muy buenos, sin embargo, en lo laboral hace se necesita un poco mas, un poco mas de lo nuevo (ML). Lastimosamente, en la universidad enseñaron muy poco de esto, por lo cual me toco buscar por cuenta propia sobre todas estas cosas. Meses después me entere de este curso, me sorprendió cuando me admitieron, ya que mis conocimientos no eran muchos pero me defendía. Este curso me ayudo a reforzar y aprender demasiadas cosas que hoy en día aplico en mi trabajo. Si alguien llega a leer esto, les recomiendo que se inscriban, vale mucho la pena.
- Data Science for All/Empowerment- 3/21/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: Online
- Data Science for All / Empowerment- 3/18/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: Online
- Data Science 4 All- 3/18/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: OnlineIf you're looking to build your skills in data science and gain access to well paying jobs this is the program for you. Correlation One goes the extra mile to make sure that you learn how to analyze data in python and SQL and get exposure to some top companies that are looking to hire entry level data analysts. I really enjoyed my experience here and they do their best to make lectures engaging as well. 100% recommend people to apply for this program.
- Worth it!- 3/18/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: OnlineThis program was a wonderful opportunity to learn more about data science and techniques in a friendly and welcoming environment. I especially enjoyed working on a team project because it allowed us to challenge each other and produce something that we were all proud of. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking for a fun and hands-on way to increase their data analytical abilities, while building a great network!
- Data Science For All- 3/17/2021Anonymous • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: OnlineCreate a great environment to learn and socialize with everybody. The curriculum may be challenging at times, but you always end class knowing you've learned something new and valuable, plus Natesh and the awesome TAs is always there to help. The group project was a great way to start my portfolio and form a strong bond with others. Was sad once the program ended.
- DS4A Fellow- 3/17/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: Online
- Anonymous • Student • Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment • Campus: OnlineParticipating in DS4A has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. I came into the program as someone not previously exposed to Data Science and left with a strong skill set for a career in Data. The brilliant network of professionals I was connected to and the hands-on experience I gained from developing my capstone project are incredibly valuable to me as well. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is curious about Data Science and has the drive to be challenged and learn new things!