correlation-one-logo

Correlation One

Correlation One

Correlation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bootcamp classes are taught on Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm. The total weekly time commitment, including out of class work, is approximately 15 hours. Data Science For All students will work in small teams on projects to solve real world data and AI challenges. Students will create a project to showcase their skills to potential employers.

Admission to the Data Science For All bootcamp is merit-based, competitive, and offered only to traditionally underrepresented students and working professionals. No prior technical knowledge is required. Accommodations are available for deaf and hard of hearing participants. Applicants will be asked to complete a technical assessment designed to measure problem solving skills. This will be followed by an interview.

Data Science For All bootcamp students will be connected to a network of professional mentors from partner organizations and will also receive career coaching and access to job opportunities from bootcamp partners.

Data Science for All bootcamp tuition is free for all accepted students. Data Science for All bootcamp graduates will receive a signed certificate from Correlation One that can be displayed on professional sites such as LinkedIn.

Recent Correlation One Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (420) reviews for Correlation One →

Recent Correlation One News

Read all (4) articles about Correlation One →
  • Data Science for All / Colombia

DS4A / Colombia is revolutionizing Colombia's data talent landscape. Backed by Colombia’s Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications (MinTIC), the program has trained thousands of Colombian Fellows from across the country. These graduates have used their world-class data science skills in roles at companies, government agencies, and their own startups. The curriculum is designed for practical impact: it is case-based, to impart real skills, not theory. Fellows complete projects based on actual issues -- from education to healthcare to criminal justice -- leveraging real data sets. The Instructor staff is a team of global experts, including faculty from universities like Harvard and MIT. The program is fully integrated with Colombian employers, who hire graduates.
    DS4A Fellowships are fully funded by the Colombian Government / MinTIC
  • Data Science For All / Empowerment

13-week Live Online data analytics + jobs program, built to train Fellows to become data-fluent and access high-quality jobs. The course is entirely free for Fellows, supported by generous contributions from Employer Partners. Curriculum is case-based, designed with input from PhDs & industry experts, to impart practical skills, not theory. The Instructor staff includes faculty from Harvard University, MIT, and other top universities. A low Fellow-Instructor ratio promotes collaborative learning. Classes are Saturdays only, fitting busy schedules. Fellows work with teams of peers to solve real data problems on issues from business to healthcare to criminal justice. DS4A / Empowerment is not just a training program. We know it takes more than knowledge to succeed in the data economy. Career development resources, including our Career Fairs and one-on-one Mentor relationships, give candidates access to top jobs. All graduates also gain access to the C1 Connect platform. Open to underrepresented candidates of all professional backgrounds, with no prerequisites.
    DS4A / Empowerment Fellowships are fully funded by our Employer Partners
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior technical knowledge or perquisites are required
    Prep WorkCandidates do not need to prepare for the application. Admitted applicants can enroll in an optional pre-course refresher on coding.
  • Data Science for All / LatAm

DS4A / Latin America (LatAm) is a Program to train the top talent in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico in data science. Fellows in the program are selected from a competitive application, and complete a 13-week intensive training program, led by Lead Instructors from Harvard University and MIT. Training consists of practical cases in data, imparting useable skills. The program was sponsored by SoftBank and its portfolio companies in the region, including Uber, Loggi, WeWork, and many more. Graduates create projects on real business and social-impact issues, and received certification for completion.
  • Data Science for All / Women

The Rising Women program is designed to meaningfully increase the number of qualified women leaders in data analysis, product management, business intelligence, marketing, people analytics, and other data-related technical fields.The training will focus on core data analytics skills required to perform well as leaders in these roles. In addition, the program gives Fellows access to a diverse network of professional mentors career coaching job opportunities and a community which will provide ongoing support to help them advance in their career. Graduates gain access to C1 Connect Jobs platform and certification. Open to all candidates with 5+ years of experience in data roles.
    DS4A Fellowships are fully funded by our Employer Partners
  • Fellow
    - 3/18/2021
    Hakeem
    The program was a fantastic experience. All of the instructors were incredibly helpful and passionate about teaching. And the community is one of a kind.
  • Dwight P. • Entrepreneur • Student
    I was so blessed to be apart of the Correlation One: DS4A Empowerment Cohort for Fall 2020. The 13-week program was way beyond my expectations.  Each Saturday our professors brought the energy and real-world application of Python and SQL. I will admit; I am no expert at Data science tools but I have a better understanding of how they can be used and can't wait to utilize these tools going forward. The Correlation Team will keep you engaged through guest speakers and lecturers and the ice breaker activities give you a chance to learn more about your cohort (500 for Fall).
    It will be a lot of work depending on your skill-level with Python and Jupiter notebook. Also you spend a lot of time with your small group, and it is imperative that you all set rules of engagement and hold one another accountable for deliverables and your capstone project. You will get a dedicated Teaching Assistant, and ours was great and always kept us on task and pushed us to do more. We also had access to Mentors too. We didn't utilize them as much as we should of but they encouraged us and gave great direction and advice when we needed.

Honestly, I wish I had given more effort to the course but the great part is that I now have a network of like minded scholars that are available to help me in the future. It's a family and Professor Natesh is a true Data Rockstar and the best professor I have had. He keeps you engaged and knows how to read the room to know when to circle back on concepts and point out what we need to grasp. He will instill confidence in you and will have you hype to open your Notebook and get to coding.

The 13 weeks are tough no doubt, but it goes by fast and next thing you know you will be wondering what do I do without my DS4A family?
  • Aseel Hawi • Graduate
    Correlation One's Data Science for All/ Empowerment is a life-changing program. It is taught by a variety of the best academics as well as experts in various fields that relate to data science. I got to not just learn information, but also practice as much as I can possibly in a short period of time. It is also unique in its community. The diversity of the program creators, as well as participants, is something I have never experienced anywhere else. The program is immersive and well-designed to help you succeed. The staff will go above and beyond to support you during the program, and after you graduate. The mentorship provided by the program is also another aspect that made my experience excellent. The prospects of my career are now vast after completing the program.
  • Angel Alvarado • Student
    This training is just amazing. As a data engineer I wanted to learn how to better support data scientists and I not only did learn that but got a full grasp of data science.

Highly recommended
  • Johnny • Data Analyst Intern • Applicant
    The Data Science For All Program was truly a wonderful experience. This program was great for people who have never had a formal education in Data Science. Correlation One has a vision to make everyone data fluent and removing the barriers to education for minority groups that otherwise would not have the opportunity to join. The education provided by Natesh and all the talented teacher assistants at Correlation One is probably the most exemplary part of this program. I consider myself lucky to be able to receive instruction and recommend anyone interested in STEM and Data Analysis to apply to this program. I truly recommend it.
  • Omar • Student
    Great opportunity for people in different stages of their data careers. Helps to learn/solidify knowledge of Python, grow your network of data people, and connect to data oriented job opportunities.
  • DS4A
    - 3/16/2021
    Christian Hadome • File Transfer Security Associate • Student
    The program was amazing! The professor really cared about the students and wanted us to excel in the program. The TAs were always on time with answering questions about our extended cases or team projects. The program morale was inviting and warmly. Even though we all were strangers in the beginning we are like family now! I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to learn more about data science.
  • Sami Ayele • Graduate
    Like many others, I did not have experience in Python before this program. I’m so happy to see that now, when given a business problem, I can come up with end-to-end data insights, visualizations, and stats in a matter of hours.

This is a program that offers a foundation in future team members, how to handle interviews, job opportunities, and more. There’s always more to learn, but DS4A offers what you can run with and apply immediately after graduating.

If you can manage the schedule alongside other priorities, this isn’t a program you’ll regret. Be ready to learn, meet new people with your camera on, and do something cool!
  • Tibbers Hao • PhD student in Physics • Graduate
    This is a fantastic experience, I really enjoy the vibes and the course material is well established. I have to say before attending this program I am worried about my python skills, but after the training I am comfortable for the concepts that will be used in the DS field and it really opens up my possibility for future careers. Besides they hold tons of career fairs to help fellows making connection to the company.
  • Monica Zapata • Data Analyst - Data Scientist Course: Data Science for All / Colombia
    The course is super complete, from the basics and fundamentals to really advanced topics. Since it's a bootcamp type of course expect to put a lot of effort, but it will definitely pay off!
    Teachers and TA's are very knowledgeable and always willing to help. Professor Natesh Pilai is a great teacher with an awesome personality that sparks that desire to learn even more and who motivates you to achieve the goals.
    The final project is a great way of integrating all topics and knowledge you acquire and gives you the opportunity to work in a team, always having the TA's guidance and where you'll be able to incorporate your own style and expertise into your project.
    This course is great to widen your skills, meet great people and learn in a fun, dynamic way from experts who are always there for you.
  • Amazing Experience
    - 3/14/2021
    Federico García Marín • Graduate
    I am totally grateful to have been a part of this program. The teachers had an excellent performance and all the material and content of the courses was of the highest quality.
  • Biplab Karki • Corporate Operations Engineering Intern • Graduate
    I was a total noob when I started the program and through the program, I have been able to get a very thorough overview of data science processes. From learning to use pandas module for exploratory data analysis to using amazon relational databases and tableau, I have experienced how data science projects evolve from a mere idea to a well-formulated research question to final conclusions. I could always reach out to the TAs, mentors, and professor Pillai himself for any confusion. The correlation one team was also always there for help. In fact, they were sending me personalized internship recommendations until I told them that I had committed to another internship.
    Like many things though, it is what you make of it. The possibilities are endless if you capitalize on the opportunities available throughout and after the program. I highly recommend this program for any data enthusiast regardless of your previous experience. I felt that the program has something for everyone.