university-of-toronto-school-of-continuing-studies-boot-camps-logo

University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps

Toronto, Toronto, Toronto

University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps

The University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps offer a 12-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time web development program, 24-week, part-time programs in data analytics, cybersecurity, financial technology, and UX/UI, and an 18-week, part-time program in digital marketing. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git.

The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

The cybersecurity curriculum offers hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.

The UX/UI program provides hands-on training in user-centric design research, design thinking, visual prototyping and wireframing, interface design, storyboarding, visual design theory, web prototyping with HTML5 and CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more.

The digital marketing curriculum covers highly relevant skills, training students in marketing strategy fundamentals, optimizing campaigns and websites, digital advertising and automation strategy, and more. Students will get hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Wordpress.

The fintech curriculum covers Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum, blockchain, and more.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all learners will complete a pre-course tutorial. UofT SCS Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and individuals who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.

Learners benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through program completion and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and one-on-one career coaching. On successful completion, learners will receive a non-credit Certificate of Completion from the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (the boot camp is not a School of Continuing Studies certificate program) and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, financial technology, or UX/UI.

University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.3

all (77) reviews for University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps →

Recent University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps News

• Cybersecurity - Part-Time

LocationToronto
    UofT SCS Cybersecurity Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking, and modern information security. Throughout the course of 24 intensive weeks, you will get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques, and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture.
  • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationToronto
    This boot camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python and R programming, JavaScript charting, SQL databases, Tableau, machine learning, and more. Throughout the boot camp, you will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more — allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
  • Digital Marketing - Part-Time

LocationToronto
    UofT SCS Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Wordpress, and more, while also advancing campaign analysis technical skills.
  • Financial Technology - Part-Time

Algorithms, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Excel, Machine Learning, Python, SQL
    LocationToronto
    Get hands-on training and instruction in financial technology and analysis using popular tools and methods including Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum, and blockchain. Maintain your current schedule by studying the competitive curriculum part-time, and gain access to career services like resume and portfolio reviews, interview training, and 1:1 coaching.
  • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationToronto
    UofT SCS Coding Boot Camp is a 12-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationToronto
    UofT SCS Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
    Prep WorkPre-work
  • Full-Stack Web Development - Part-Time (In-Person)

React.js, Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML, Git, CSS
  • UX/UI - Part-Time

CSS, HTML, JavaScript, User Experience Design
    LocationToronto
    Get hands-on training and instruction in UX/UI design methodology, design software skills, front end web prototyping technologies and frameworks including HTML/CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more. Maintain your current schedule by studying part-time, and apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.
    Prep WorkPre-Work
  • James Jean-Jacques  User Photo
    James Jean-Jacques • Sr Consultant - Solution Architect • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am a senior IT professional with over 20 years of experience in enterprise environments.   One of the challenges that I faced was the trend of IT digital transformation, emerging and disruptive technologies.  As open source tools became more popular and innovative it provided the flexible platform on creating applications and services.  As a result, I needed to learn these various software tools.  My challenge is that I didn't want to take single courses for each software tool which would be incredibly time intensive.  I was really looking for the training that a boot camp environment would provide to allow me to simultaneously learn all these tools.  As I was doing my research I came across this program and once I reviewed the syllabus I realized that this is what I needed to give me what I wanted in order to excel my career in this new digital age.  I evaluated how the scheduling would impact my current lifestyle and found that the hours and commitment was manageable.  This is why I chose this boot camp.

I started this program in January 2019 and I was full of excitement! As I knew that once I acquired these skill sets, it would elevate my career. I quickly found that the program was quite intense.  In addition, the instructors were extremely knowledgeable.  My favourite part of this program is that everything we do is hands-on!  We don't learn just from theory but work on things as we go.  We did a lot of group projects that mimic real-life business cases, which made the program very relevant.  I really enjoyed the facilities and environment of the learning space that we were situated in as students.  It was very conducive to group learning--everyone was from diverse employment backgrounds, which made our skills really unique.

I truly recommend this program for any senior IT person like myself that are looking for a refresher, skill updates and those who are looking at data analytics.  This program provides you that one stop shop and the price is very fair!  My advice is to commit the time, attend every class, review the assignments as much as possible, and look for YouTube videos for additional learning on each topic, as this will help a lot!  If you put the time, your success would be unparalleled.

Response From: Boot Camp Team of University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps
    Friday, May 10 2019
    Thank you, James! We're glad the program is helping you advance your current skill set. It's great to hear you've found our instructional team to be knowledgeable and that you're enjoying the real-world group projects. We appreciate the advice you provided for prospective learners—you definitely have to commit extensive time and review each assignment. Continue studying hard, we look forward to you successfully completing the course!
  • Elizabeth Santonato  User Photo
    Elizabeth Santonato • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Six months ago I started a ‘Boot Camp’ program in data analytics. The past six months have presented me with some of the greatest challenges I have faced in my academic career. My brain often hurt as I struggled to process complex coding algorithms completely unfamiliar to me. On many occasions I asked myself, “What am I doing here?” and “Why am I doing this?” but I only had to turn to the incredible support network provided by the course administrator, the instructor, the team of assistant instructors and my fellow course mates, and in every instance I was given all of the support and encouragement I needed to continue on.

It’s truly incredible how much information was packed into six months. Every week there was a new program or language or library or module to tackle. The course began with work in Excel and moved to VBA. From there we delved straight into the python programming language and its various libraries, including primarily pandas and matplotlib. We developed APIs and went on to SQL. Our second term brought us to HTML and CSS. With front-end development completing our program’s journey we learned to code in javascript, d3 and visualize data using plotly. The entire process wrapped up with additional lectures, covering topics in big data, intelligent algorithms and machine learning, working with programs like PowerBI, Hadoop, and NLP.

The course moved at an incredibly fast pace, and our regular meetings three times a week eventually began to merge into one seemingly long dataframe as we worked through our projects to reach our final day of presentations. At times I had to put my life on hold, and it will take me another six months to process everything more fully, but the tools are with me now, the foundation is laid, and I am prepared to take these skills with me on my journey going forward. I am now well-equipped to enter to the field with a complete set of analytics skills in my arsenal, armed with a Certificate in Data Analytics from the University of Toronto. It was a hard-earned effort, and I have no doubt in my mind that it will be well-worth the time and money I have invested into it. Thank you!

Tuesday, Apr 16 2019
    Thank you for sharing your experience, Elizabeth! We're happy you felt fully supported by our entire boot camp team and enjoyed the curriculum. We commend all your hard work and are glad to hear you feel well-equipped to enter the field. Congratulations on successfully completing the course, we are rooting you on as you move forward!
  • Minna Wu  User Photo
    Minna Wu • Digital Marketing Analyst • Student Verified via LinkedIn
    I'm currently a month away from completing the first Data Analytics Boot camp cohort in Canada. It's been a wonderful experience, meeting and getting to know so many people in our closely knit class. Our instructor (Piro) goes above and beyond, delivering extra hour long sessions that demo the hottest tools on the market. It's also helped me land a job at my dream company and given me the environment to build lasting connections with fellow BootCampers. The curriculum is very well designed to make the learning experience positive and fun. A+
    Friday, Mar 22 2019
    Way to go, Minna! We're thrilled you're enjoying your boot camp experience and have made lasting connections with other classmates. We also have to agree that our instructor, Piro, is pretty amazing. Thank you for your review and congratulations on landing an exciting new role! We're looking forward to you successfully completing the course and seeing your final project in a few weeks.
  • Sara Hovakeemian  User Photo
    Sara Hovakeemian • Student Verified via GitHub

Like many people, I felt stuck in my job. I was understimulated, felt underutilized, and not challenged. I knew I wanted to switch my career before I got further type casted. And I knew that I wanted to find a career that was in-demand and challenging. I enrolled in the Data Analytics Bootcamp at SCS because the curriculum was appealing and the class schedule worked with my work schedule.

I should preffice by saying that I had no idea how to code prior to entering this bootcamp; I had no idea what a for loop was, or how computing logic worked. I am currently 1 month from graduating and it is crazy how much I have learned from this bootcamp. So much so, that I can confidently apply for data positions because of how much this bootcamp has taught me and exposed me to. It not only taught me different syntaxes and how to use various libraries, but more importantly, it taught me how to learn (i.e. look up documentation and stack overflow). Between the super helpful TAs, the amazing classrooms, great instructor (shout out to Piro!), and approachable admin, this bottcamp was definitely one of the best decisions I have made in terms of my career.

Wednesday, Mar 06 2019
    Amazing, Sara! Thank you for choosing our program to make a significant career change. We're glad to hear you enjoyed the curriculum and benefited from our entire boot camp team - we also think Piro is pretty great. We're looking forward to you successfully completing the course in a few weeks and can't wait to see your final project!
  • WORTH IT
    - 2/19/2019
    Pavani Vithala  User Photo
    Pavani Vithala • QA Manager • Student Verified via GitHub
    I have joined the course with a change of role in my career.The curriculum as well as the course starting from Pre-work are very well thought of. I thoroughly enjoy each topic.Though we know buys and pieces of the technical jargon being in the industry, understanding the connection to get the big picture how various tools and technologies work is very very important.This course provided me a new found confidence if web technologies and helped me see internet in a new perceptive.Instructors and TAs are awesome helping students but to feel low because of the pace and complexity of topics.I would definitely recommend this bootcamp for anyone who wants to understand where the future is(APPS is everything and APPS for everything) as I see.😊
    Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
    Thank you so much, Pavani! We appreciate you choosing our program to make a career change. It's great to hear you're enjoying the curriculum and gaining confidence in using new web technologies. We applaud all your hard work thus far and are cheering you on as you continue towards completing the course!
  • Juan I Diaz  User Photo
    Juan I Diaz • Student Verified via GitHub

So you think it’s an expensive course?.. it is! But you will get the knowledge, experience, resources and -most of all- guidance worth! I have been looking for a way to finally jump into developing, this course is the best tool.

Long hours, late nights, challenging new concepts, huge economic commitment... if you like a challenge and want to start learning web developing DO IT. But beware it’s on YOU what you take out :-)

I’m taking the live on-line course and the pace is a little fast so you better take it serious. The teacher is amazing, the TA team is knowledgeable and the supporting staff is great. You can tell they really care for the students success, not only for the payment. Career services have been good, I still need to complete this part tho’.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
    Way to go, Juan! We're thrilled you're enjoying our online coding program and feel supported by our entire instructional team. Great advice for prospective learners — this course does require extensive hours outside of class, but if you're truly committed to learning web development, you will be successful. Thank you for your review, we're rooting you on as you continue working hard towards completing the boot camp!
  • Christopher Donner  User Photo
    Christopher Donner • Principal Technical Analyst • Student Verified via GitHub

If you are in the industry and have the means, I couldn't recommend this course enough. I am a highschool graduate and have been working in enterprise software support for about 15 years. I've had a piece meal knowledge of the topics at hand but was missing a lot of fundamental knowledge.

The pace of the course is agressive but not overwhelming and the instructor and TAs are phenomenal. I am just over 50% through the program and am already very confident in the professional level web applications I am now capable of creating.

Monday, Feb 04 2019
    Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, Christopher! We're thrilled you were able to further develop your existing skills and feel confident in what you have learned thus far. Congratulations on reaching the midway point, we are cheering you on as you continue working hard toward completing the program!
  • Amrit Singh  User Photo
    Amrit Singh • Researcher • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I would recommend this bootcamp for beginners looking to gain skills in web development as the cirriculum covers a lot of material. Coming from strictly an analytics background, I had a fear of web technologies mostly because I have never explored them before. I had started the web dev course on udemy by colt steele which gave me alot of prior knowledge and made the course easier for me. Six months is ample time to become familar with writting javascript at a comfortable level. More time should be allocated to teaching React (and maybe other frameworks) as these skills are what employers are looking for.

Monday, Jan 07 2019
    Thank you for your review, Amrit! We're happy you enjoyed your boot camp experience and were able to explore various technologies. Our team is continually updating our course material, so we truly appreciate your input. Congratulations on completing the program! We wish you all the best moving forward.
  • Kaliesha Pickering  User Photo
    Kaliesha Pickering • Sales and Account Manager • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Yes! This program is tough, if you are not willing to put the effort into studying like any other university program you will not succeed, it is not called a boot camp for no reason. But, with saying that, if you are willing to put in the effort for this course the instructional staff and everyone involved with this program is completely hands-on and willing to help you succeed! Not only are the instructors knowledgeable (about way more then just what is taught in this course), the TA's and the tutors genuinely want you to succeed! If you are looking to transition into this field they also have a career services team that helps you get into tip-top shape for the job market! I am currently only half way through this program and I have already received multiple job offers! I would recommend this program to anyone who is serious about making a change in their life, it is truly life changing!

Monday, Oct 15 2018
    We appreciate your review, Kaliesha! We completely agree that this program is tough and will require extensive effort to succeed. It's great to hear our entire team has been so supportive and helpful during your current boot camp experience. We commend all your hard work for reaching the halfway point and are cheering you on as you continue towards completing the program!
    - 9/11/2018
    Lisa Freedman  User Photo
    Lisa Freedman • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am part of the first group of students to attend this bootcamp. Our cohort got off to a rough start with an instructor who was less than ideal. I found that Trilogy listened to our concerns and dealt with them professionally. We ended up with an amazing instructor, four TA’s instead of two, weekly review sessions and access to private tutors.  I feel that they are absolutely committed to see us succeed.  The career services part of the course is kicking into high gear and I find the staff tremendous. They offer detailed comments on our resumes, portfolios and github and are putting on career seminars weekly. This bootcamp is composed of working professionals and the students are from a wide variety of diverse backgrounds.  We are already planning to continue working together once we graduate in October.

Wednesday, Sep 12 2018
    Thank you, Lisa! We are thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience. Like you mentioned, we are absolutely committed to the success of our learners and work to take corrective action when needed, so we're glad that the additional cohort changes and assistance we implemented were of great help. We're so happy you developed a real sense of community with your classmates and are enjoying our career services. We applaud all of the hard work and practice you have dedicated thus far and are looking forward to seeing your final project in a few weeks!
  • Life-changing!
    - 9/11/2018
    Arvin  User Photo
    Arvin • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Investing in this program is indeed high-risk, but incredibly high reward. I have learned and applied so many different skills in such a short time that I look back on my own progress in disbelief. This program is NOT for everyone though - it’s called a bootcamp for a reason. Specifically, computer science is a unique area of study where you must rely on self-teaching in order to succeed. If you can’t find the drive to solve advanced problems and understand the way complex machines think on your own, do not waste your money or time. This is a decision about making a commitment to complete concentration. But if you do choose to commit to becoming a software developer, this program becomes a remarkable journey. As you rapidly pickup tougher and tougher skills every week, your understanding of software becomes stronger, and you can carry out larger tasks both inside and outside of school. When I write code and project plans for the employers I have met so far, they are baffled at how I’ve picked up such a clear and broad understanding of project development in only three months. In addition to the academic support, the career support is so motivating and helpful in guiding this change in lifestyle from non-developer to Full Stack developer.

I want to thank everyone at Trilogy and UofT SCS for enabling me to enter the richest and most exciting job market and granting me difficult but rewarding challenges to refine my skills.

Wednesday, Sep 12 2018
    Way to go, Arvin! You are completely right that this fast-paced course requires a significant amount of commitment and concentration. As such, we commend all the hard work you have dedicated thus far and are thrilled to hear you are benefiting from the support our entire team provides. We are looking forward to your graduation in a few weeks and wish you continued success in all your upcoming projects and career goals!
  • Andy  User Photo
    Andy • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Hello Course Seeker!

I am currently enrolled in the UofT program.  Unlike some of the anonymous posters on this board, my overall experiences-to-date have been rather positive.  Sure, there are little hiccups here and there.  However, one has to keep in mind that there is absolutely no program (that is delivered in real-time) in the marketplace that is without flaws.  It is not 100% scripted and edited like the online courses.  You are receiving live instruction from multiple instructors -- in other words, you have the opportunity to gain multiple perspectives on course topics/real-life scenarios from people who are living, breathing, and working in the same biodome.

I love online courses myself, and have used them to supplement my learning... ...BUT! online courses (including those that may offer real-time chat instruction) cannot replicate the in-person classroom atmosphere that is key to learning.  After all, isn't this the reason why you are reading this?

If you are looking for the PERFECT program, you will be looking and procrastinating for a long, long time.... ....because there is no perfect program.  Programming itself is an ever-evolving discipine that demands a flexible and solutions-driven mindset.  The old adage applies here: "If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem".

The problems/issues that have been noted by previous posters are relatively minor in nature.  I say "minor in nature" because problems/challenges are what drive the real learning experience and growth.  The positive experiences far outweigh the negative ones.  I would much rather learn from my mistakes (and the mistakes of others) in a safe learning environment, as opposed to making the same mistakes in a live job setting.

Here are a few of my takeways for your consideration:

• Mistakes can and will occur with any learning institution.  As for myself, my concerns have always been addressed in a timely manner.  The most important thing from my point of view is that the individuals who deliver this learning program own up to the issues identified, and make good on them.  In other words, they do their best to rectify the issue at hand and improve the program for those who follow.  They have a structured quality assurance program in place to address/prevent issues, AND the resources to fix problem areas.  Does the program you are considering have a QA program in place? -- What if one or more of the key instructors in your program are no longer able to teach?  Can alternates be set up quickly? ....
    • Do your homework before signing up for the program.  If you are undisciplined with your time, a procrastinator, or someone who wants everything served up on a silver platter, then this is not the program for you.  You will need to make some sacrifices if you want your dream to come true.
    • Many folks in this program have demanding careers and mouths to feed -- time is money.  This program delivers a good balance of formal lecture material, group exercises, and self-driven learning.  Team/pair programming is nice -- however, unless you have a lot of extra time on your hands, your time is probably better invested in reviewing the course material taught and supplementing your knowledge with perspectives from other sources (e.g. online courses).
    • The curriculum is comprehensive, market relevant, and the exercises are well-documented (e.g. there is a GitLab repository that you can pull from and review prior to the next lecture, videos, etc.).  This is a battle-tested program with more material and support than you can shake a fist at -- Trilogy is not a small organization -- in fact, I am glad that they are the ones managing the program instead of UofT.  The instructors will not and cannot possibly cover every aspect of the course material provided -- there simply are not enough hours in the day to do this.  One can only learn so fast, even with full-time immersion learning.  I view the program as a curated guided tour.  How much you learn, how far you go, and the quality of the experiences is up to you.  These factors are entirely within your control.
    • You get out of the program what you put into it.  If self-paced learning is your cup of tea, then online course programming may be better for you.  However, if your learning style is more structured with deadlines to keep you honest, then a program like this is a no-brainer.  If you don't feel at least a wee bit uncomfortable with the pace or overwhelmed with the material, then you aren't pushing yourself hard enough.
    • Do your due diligence and read the fine print.  Contracts are not always bad, as they confirm each party's obligations/responsibilities.  If you are considering signing up for a program that does not have a contract in place, how do you know what you are getting into?  If you didn't actually read the contract before signing up for the program, and now have "buyer's remorse", you will be in for a big surprise when your computer program doesn't work because you missed a "semi-colon" or forgot to use brackets.
    • This is a premium product with moderate pricing.  In fact, I think this program is worth more than $10k.  You are not paying for couches, coffee stations, and unnecessary frills.
    • This program will not get you a computer science degree.  If this is what you are expecting, then enroll in one or take the MIT open lecture series to learn more.  Future employers may ask you where you got your training from, but I highly doubt if even a small percentage of them will ask you to yank out a certificate or proof of completion.  Your personal portfolio and your ability to articulate solutions to real-world problems will tell all.
    • If you have concerns about this program not being "tax deductible", here is a simple solution:  (1) Think like an entrepreneur and set-up your own company during the course; (2) Challenge yourself to build a revenue-generating commercial product before the end of the program.  You will soon discover that $10k is really not that big a deal.  Worst-case scenario, you deduct the tuition and tax expenditures against your company, and carry them foward to use in a future year.
    • The program I am currently in has three co-horts.  To me, this means that I have access to three times the instructors (the Saturday classes are taught on a rotating-basis), three times the number of colleagues to learn from, and three times the number of TAs that I can learn from.  Given the diversity of students and teaching talent, it would be my own fault if I do not engage others to maximize my learning experience during my time here.
    • Not all instructors are created alike, and learning is a two-way street.  If you have concerns/issues with your instructor (or substitute with "boss" in a workplace settting), it is your responsibility to help them grow.  Give people a chance to learn/improve, and you will be forever grateful when you yourself become an instructor or boss one day (i.e. when you are at the other end of the stick).
    • With regards to job assistance, the program has many resources to prepare you for future prospecting.  However, no teaching institution or individual will deliver a job with a six-figure salary to you just because you think it.  Putting too much emphasis on an institution's ability to hunt down job leads for you can be crippling on the mind.
    • Bottom line:  This is a very respectable program and I would not hesitate to enroll in it again.  If you are highly motivated, self-disciplined, and driven to learn and apply the material, you will go far with this experience.  I am getting great value for my money.  You really can't go wrong with this program -- action is better than no action.  Just do it!

Hope this helps!

Wednesday, Jul 25 2018
    Thank you so much for your review, Andy! We are happy to hear your current overall experience has been so positive and that you have truly enjoyed the in-person, real-time environment with your classmates and our instructional staff. Thank you for providing such an in-depth look into our program and outlining helpful takeaways for potential students. Like you mentioned, this course requires a lot of self-discipline and motivation, so we commend all the hard work you've dedicated thus far. We look forward to helping you through the completion of the boot camp and seeing what you will achieve as you continue mastering your skills and tapping into new opportunities!