University of Minnesota Boot Camps
Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, one-on-one career coaching, and recruiting advice. Upon program completion, students will receive a certificate of completion of the Full Stack Web Development Boot Camp or the Data Visualization and Analytics Boot Camp from the University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of Web Development or Data Analytics.
Recent University of Minnesota Boot Camps News
$500 Scholarship to University of Minnesota Boot Camps
The University of Minnesota Boot Camps are 12 or 24-week, full-time or part-time courses in full stack Web Development or 24-week, part-time Data Analytics courses. The Course Report community is now eligible for a $500 scholarship to the University of Minnesota Boot Camps.
Offer is only valid for new applicants to University of Minnesota Boot Camps. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. University of Minnesota Boot Camps do not allow the stacking of scholarships or discounts.
- Full Stack Flex (St. Paul)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on University of Minnesota Boot Camps
Need a summary of news about coding bootcamps from July 2017? Course Report has just what you need! We’ve put together the most important news and developments in this blog post and podcast. In July, we read about the closure of two major coding bootcamps, we dived into a number of new industry reports, we heard some student success stories, we read about new investments in bootcamps, and we were excited to hear about more diversity initiatives. Plus we round up all the new campuses and new coding bootcamps around the world.Continue Reading →