Springboard is an online coding school offering online, flexible, mentor-led courses including the Data Science Career Track, UX Design Career Track, and Machine Learning Career Track (all offer job guarantees). While learning cutting-edge digital skills entirely online, students receive teaching and mentorship from industry experts. Springboard offers a number of self-paced, mentor-led workshops, plus a full Data Science Career Track program. The Data Science Career Track includes a deferred tuition option, so students can enroll for a small deposit and finish paying after starting a job. In all of Springboard’s self-paced courses, students develop job-ready skills that display industry-worthy capstone and portfolio projects. Throughout the entire process, students receive support from their industry mentor, as well as Springboard's resident advisors and the larger student/alumni community. Springboard combines expert-curated curricula with one-on-one mentorship. Springboard has served thousands of students from around the world.
To apply, applicants fill out an online form, take an aptitude test, then talk with a school representative about their background and motivations. For the data science career track a background in statistics and/or programming is required. For the UX career track, students should have academic or professional background in user design or development-oriented fields.
All graduates receive 1:1 career coaching including networking tips, resume and LinkedIn assistance, interview prep, and salary negotiation. Graduates go on to considerable success: those who accepted new jobs reported an average annual salary increase of $19,919. And because of the job guarantee, students who don’t find a job within six months of graduation receive a full refund.
Recent Springboard Reviews: Rating 4.74
Recent Springboard News
- Inside Springboard’s New Software Engineering Career Track with Colt Steele
- 2019 End of Year Coding Bootcamp Podcast
- From Microbiology to Machine Learning with Springboard
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $5,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a data analyst in six months, job guaranteed! Through this course, developed in partnership with Microsoft, you’ll master the technical and business thinking skills needed to get hired. In addition to learning fundamental business statistics concepts, key tools (like Excel, SQL, Python, Power BI, and Tableau), and advanced analysis techniques, you’ll develop your problem-solving skills—something hiring managers told us most job applicants lack. Two capstone projects will allow you to bring all of your skills together, becoming the center of a powerful portfolio. And you’ll do it all with the guidance of your personal mentor and career coach, plus support from your fellow students and Springboard alumni.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred tuition plan: Pay $500 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $5,500 upfront or $1,100 monthly payments, or deferred tuition plan. Refund / Guarantee Become a data analyst. Job Guaranteed. Scholarship $500 scholarship for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level 2 years of professional work experience working regularly with office, design or programming tools. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $7,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineGet a job, or your money back, through Springboard’s mentor-guided online bootcamp. With our job guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. Students will master the data science process, from statistics and data wrangling to advanced topics like machine learning and data storytelling, by working on real projects designed by industry experts. With the guidance of your personal mentor and career coaches, you will graduate with an interview-ready portfolio and a network of data scientists. We won’t stop there. We know that career transitions are hard, and we’ll support you every step of the way—until you get hired.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred Tuition available: Pay $700 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $1490/month or $7,500 upfront or deferred tuition plan. Scholarship Women in Tech Veterans
Minimum Skill Level Comfortable programming and comfortable with statistics. Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $490 Class size N/A Location OnlineNeed more prep before you begin the Data Science Career Track? In this mentor-led course, you'll spend 4-6 weeks mastering the foundational Python and statistics skills needed to pass the admissions challenge and start your career. This course was designed specifically for go-getters who want to enroll in our Data Science Career Track, but who need an introduction to, or a refresher in, Python programming, statistics, or other core data science concepts. With guidance from your personal mentor, you’ll finish the course having learned how to use Python to complete real-world coding exercises. You’ll also be able to ace our Data Science Career Track admissions challenge and begin your data science journey.
Minimum Skill Level Beginnger Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $7,940 Class size N/A Location OnlineFast-track your machine learning career through our mentor-guided, hands-on machine learning engineering course—the first to come with a job guarantee. Our curriculum, designed for people with software engineering experience, is rigorous and deeply technical, teaching the foundations of machine learning and deep learning. But it’s also hands-on. Of the 400 hours of work we estimate it will take to complete this course, 100 hours go toward capstone projects. You’ll build and deploy large-scale AI systems—with guidance from your mentor, an experienced machine learning engineer currently working in the industry.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit Tuition Plans $7,940 upfront $1490/month Climb Credit Loan Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee. Get a job after 6 months or get your money back. Scholarship Women In Tech: $750 Veterans: $750
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit. Pay $500 upfront. Then make low monthly payments of
$61-121 during the course, and $346-380 for 33 months after.
Tuition Plans One-time Upfront Payment: $8500 Month-to-month: $1,150/month Refund / Guarantee Land a software engineering job in 6 months of graduating or get a full tuition refund. Scholarship We offer a $750 scholarship for women in tech and veterans.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1099/month, $8,200 upfront, or deferred tuition Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee Scholarship $750 for women and veterans
Minimum Skill Level All backgrounds are welcome as long as you can demonstrate strong visual, creativity, and communication skills. Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $5,400 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a UX designer in six months, job guaranteed! The UX Career Track is an intensive user experience course with a full career services component. With our guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. This self-paced, mentor-guided, online bootcamp is designed for people with adjacent skills from a few specific backgrounds: visual design, coding, marketing, and research. With the fundamentals already in place, you'll master design thinking, develop cross-functional communication skills, and create real-world projects that you can show off in a unique portfolio. After graduation, you’ll continue to enjoy the support of career coaches and access to our employer network so that you can land an entry-level UX job.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1199/month, $5,400 upfront, or deferred tuition Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee
Minimum Skill Level Academic or professional experience in user design or development oriented fields. Placement Test Yes Interview No
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Springboard scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Data Science Career Track (Online)
- Machine Learning Engineering Career Track (Online)
- UX Career Track (Online)
- Data Analytics Career Track (Online)
436 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Springboard gets it!- 1/18/2020Alfred Hull • Lead Data Scientist • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Springboard gets it!
I had an extremely great experience with the Data Scientist career track and put had multiple jobs offers before I completed my curriculum with Springboard. The curriculum is complete and takes a significant amount of focus and coding work. The online format is very convenient and the help sessions along with the mentors are world-class. I particularly appreciated the weekly calls with my mentor who was/is an industry specialist in Data Science. It was beneficial having a mentor to seek feedback on exercises, questions about the curriculum, and or about insight about the role of Data Science in industry. The calls with career coaches were also constructive to guide in job search efforts, including mock interviews.
One of the things that stuck out to me was the two comprehensive capstone projects. I thought these were important in solidifying your work and expressing what we learned to more significant audiences. I utilized my capstone projects to answer real-world problems at work that were met with much praise and helped to solve and or better under pressing business problems!
I highly recommend this impactful bootcamp!
- Pleasant Experience with UX Course- 1/15/2020Lissette I. Lopez • Graduate • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
The mentor sessions were great and very flexible for times I was unavailable. My mentor was very understanding and super helpful whenever I had questions outside of our mentor calls. The curriculum was also easy to understand and helpful with both videos and reading material. I'd say the only con for me was just time-management. I was working full-time as a UI Designer and studying this UX course, which definitely did get hectic and limited my studying time. When trying to manage the work-life balance, organizing your time and sticking to a goal to finish the course is so important--especially for online courses!
- Awesome Experience- 1/14/2020William • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I had a wonderful experience with Springboard. The 1-on-1 mentor experience truly helped me so much to be able to talk to a person that was in the field and pick their knowledge base. I especially think that the capstone projects made the program special. I was able to gain such good hands-on experience through these projects.
- Good experience- 1/8/2020Diane Deroualle • Data Scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I had a good experience learning the Data Scientist job with Springboard. The curriculum is very complete and takes a lot of work. The online format is very convenient. I particularly appreciated the weekly calls with a mentor in Data Science. It was really helpful for feedbacks on exercises, for questions about the curriculum or about the job but also to guide us in the development of 2 capstones projects. The calls with career coaches was also very helpful to guide us in our job search, including mock interviews. I haven't found a job yet but based on my experience so far, I recommend this bootcamp.
- Good Course and got me a job- 1/3/2020Abbas Zaidi • Associate Analyst • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- Springboard Business Analytics- 12/31/2019Sajeed Hassan • Other • Graduate • Course: Business Analytics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Intermediate Data Science: Python- 12/27/2019Alisha Antony • Student • Course: Intermediate Data Science: Python • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I had a great experience learning at Springboard.
The course curriculum was very advanced. The best part about the course was the mentor calls. I worked with 2 mentors (Branco Kovac and Vivek Kumar). Both of them have helped me a lot with my curriculum and capstone project. Branco helped me choose my topic for the Capstone project and Vivek helped with with the further progress of curriculum and capsyone project.
During the mentor call one can discuss any doubts regarding the curriculum and the capstone project. The mentors are readily available to help and assist.
I'm also happy with the student advising team. They are always available to respond to all the queries that we have.
- a good start- 12/18/2019connie huang • Student • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Honestly, I had a great experience in Springboard's UX career track. Going into it, I was nervous because the program was at an early stage and didn't have any data on the success rate of alumni landing jobs. But I am glad I did it and it was a great experience!
The mentorship and Industry Design Project are the greatest parts of the program! My mentor really helped me to grow as a UX designer and IDP gave me an opportunity to pair with a real company and work on a real-world project.
I am still nervous because the true test is landing a UX job! I hope it will be all worth it in the end ...
- UX Career Track- 12/12/2019elizabeth sandoval • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Springboard was honestly a great experience. I didn't expect it to be as in depth as it was and I feel like the money was definitely worth it. Springboard always helped me when I needed it and my mentor was a complete angel. The mentor suppot makes the program a million times better. I'd say definitely take the course if youre interested, you wont regret it.
- Challenging, but worth it.- 12/7/2019Shaun McGuire • Product Manager • Student • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I'm currently enrolled in the UX Career Track program and I love it. Going into it I wasn't sure what to expect, but so far, I'm very satisfied with the skills taught throughout the course. The course has a capstone project that sits as the backbone of the overall curriculum. With each unit you complete, you add to your capstone project. This style gives you an immediate opportunity to apply the skills you learned during the unit and solidify the new knowledge. Even though I'm only partially through the course, I've already been able to apply lots of the skills and tools I'm learning to my current. For me, it's been a really effective means of growing my skillset.
Tip: make sure you're making progress each month. Like many, I probably procrastinated longer than I should have and have been left cramming a bit towards the later months. The staff has been very accommodating with the course freezes though.
- Outstanding Job Prep and Community- 12/5/2019Rachel Braun • Student • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I enrolled in Springboard's UX Career Track in April 2019. I was able to finish in eight months and still get the job guarantee. What I liked the most was the one on one weekly mentor calls and the community on Slack. With those tools I was able to have any of my questions answered. Springboard also really prepares you to work in the industry, since in order to be eligible for the job guarantee, you need to pass a behavioral mock interview and a portfolio walkthrough, which are the two types of interviews you have to go through when applying for UX jobs. I am now excited to start my job search and look forward to keeping in touch with everyone on the Slack community.
- Promises never kept- 12/4/2019Keith Snyder • Student • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I am rewriting my review as it has been 6 months and still no job. The problem is that the career coaches are always booked up and you cant book a time that works for you. I booked 2 career coach calls within a 2 week period and canceled one of them because I had one booked already. Sometimes the career coach has to reschedule, thats why I did 2 schedules. Not a month later the school emails me that I am no longer eligble for the money back guarantee because I canceled one of my 2 calls. The problem with this Bootcamp school is they dont have enough resources for you and your set up for failure. Also you should try and stick to one career coach as multiple people have different ideas and it messes you up. Like, one said to do this on your resume and the other said to do this. Stick with one that you like.
- Philip Sparks • Graduate • Course: Machine Learning Engineering Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
This course gives an extremely broad foundation for getting into ML/AI/DS careers. The weekly mentoring is perhaps the best part, and having weekly meetings with an experienced member in the field pays huge dividends, especially as you find yourself changing jobs or feeling like some impostor to the field.
You will become extremely knowledge about the math and proof of concept stage to getting machine learning-based projects off the ground. I think this is helpful, but could improve in many ways for 2020.
1. More emphasis on deploying systems and system design. The curriculum delves very little into cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure), preferring a more open-source based model. I think this is good in general, but machine learning engineers are inevitably going to be using one of these services in their careers. The course gives you credits for AWS, but little attention is paid in the curriculum to its use cases. Given all the time spent in the course, reading other paid material like "Grokking the System Design Interview" shouldn't be necessary if the curriculum is better formed.
2. Techniques other than machine learning. It's kind of ironic to ask a course like this to do something other than ML, but knowing when ML is useful and when other techniques are appropriate (from heuristics to Deep RL) does not really get much attention.
3. More work on data collection. It would be much more helpful if the course explained more further up the pipeline on how to collect, ETL, and store data to make ML possible. It might be an old school way of thinking, but many companies have older data systems that need to be understood in order to get to the interesting ML portions.
- Tough, but Fair and Valuable- 12/2/2019Jorge Agustin Suarez-Marill • Graduate • Course: Machine Learning Engineering Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
This course covers a lot of info in a very detailed manner. You get a wide variety of topics, and you will get a nitty-gritty view of it, too. I appreciate the mentor they give you to get you through it. I had a very helpful one that I met with every week and was very good about answering my questions. You even get some career help, and you can't graduate from the course unless you do some practice interviews. This is were my negative comes in. It was very difficult to even schedule these interviews (and other career advisor meetings that are separate from the mentor ones). The slots were few and filled very quickly. For one practice interview, the person that I was supposed to do it with didn't even show up, so I had to reschedule that one. That was frustrating to me and a mar on an otherwise good course. Other than that, I would recommend it.
- Varun Tyagi • Data Scientist • Graduate • Course: Machine Learning Engineering Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Springboard did a really good job in putting together all the coursework and materials together. The materials and topics were up to date and quite relevant to the latest trends in machine learning. Even though the coursework and videos might have come from different sources and might seem unstructured, the content was useful and pointed you in the right direction in case you wanted to delve into that subject using resources you found on your own. Hands-on mini-projects for certain topics were crucial in helping gain a practical understanding of the subject matter. The one-on-one weekly meetings with the mentor were an invaluable experience.
The coursework and videos will take up a lot of your time and sometimes it is hard staying on track, especially while trying to work on the capstone project in parallel.
Overall, it was well worth the time and effort!
- Excellent!- 11/25/2019Kristen Colley • Data Science Intern • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Excellent Self Paced Learning Experience- 11/25/2019Queeny • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
I had done my research into choosing this course, and it is the best school to sign up for if you are working full-time. The curriculum is well-paced and offered a lot of technical coursework to supplement my existing knowledge of product design. The support I received was absolutely fantastic. Everyone was gracious and understanding to my needs. I've also noticed the community has been growing quickly since I've last signed up.
- Overall good experience- 11/19/2019Melanie Malinas • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I just completed the Data Science Career Track with Springboard. I had a good experience overall. My mentor was very helpful with the two capstone projects. I felt that the curriculum was pretty in-depth, although it would have been nice at some points to get more practice with some of the concepts because it is a lot of information to digest and I feel like over the course of the last few months I have forgotten a lot of what I've learned.
I do feel like the career support is good because they are actually invested in you getting a job because of the job guarantee. I don't have a job yet but I have had a few phone interviews, and I am optimistic about my prospects.
- Best Online Bootcamp- 11/18/2019Debisree Ray • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Nice and organized curriculum, with mini hands-on projects.
Continuous help from the mentor (real Data Scientist working in industry)
Remote and part-time. So you can maintain your present job while working on this.
Opportunity to work on two capstone projects with the help and support from your mentor.
Career coaches are there to help with your resume/LinkedIn profile, networking, and soft skills.
Mock interviews to prepare.
No in house lectures/ they are tied up with Data camp/Khan Academy/ LinkedIn learning mostly for all lectures.
Everything is remote, so you might lose motivation sometimes, where in-person boot camps are like a real school.
Not all the mentors are equally caring and helpful.
- Machine Learning Engineering bootcamp- 11/14/2019Guilherme Lopasso • Head of Analytics • Student • Course: Machine Learning Engineering Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Misleading, Crooked in every aspects- 11/11/2019Tannistha Maiti • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
They are one of the crooked so-called educational institutions. I took their course which ensures money back guarantee if I am unable to secure a job within a time frame. I did everything according to their guideline, and now, they are making false accusations to grab my money. I will not let this organization cheat students like this, and I will take every legal actions against them. All the good reviews on internet are simply generated by their robots. They even pay some employers, so that the employers can do fake advertisement of recruiting their students after the completion of the Springboard career-track program. This is such a deceptive and fishy institution ripping off many innocent students in North America. I would never recommend them.
Response From: Jonathan Heyne of SpringboardTitle: General Manager, Data CoursesThursday, Nov 14 2019Hi Tannistha,
I am Springboard’s General Manager of Data programs. Thanks for this feedback. I can completely understand your frustration, we witness almost daily how career change is a challenging journey which requires focused, consistent efforts. That’s why we created a comprehensive career services system that has helped hundreds of students secure new jobs with an average salary increase of over $25,000/year. We are committed (and excited!) to support our students through every step of this journey, and ask for a similar commitment from them.
For regulatory privacy reasons, I cannot share student-specific information and address your situation on this thread. However, generally speaking, as has been communicated to you over email, in those rare cases where the job guarantee process is not followed despite multiple reminders and exceptions by us, we are simply unable to create the desired outcome for the student single-handedly. When the process is followed, however, it’s been extremely successful (over 50% of our students’ job offers come in before they even finish the course!).
As any other Springboard student, if you are willing to commit to the process and work with us on completing your career change, you are very very welcome and will receive our full and complete support.
- (PhD in philosophy) Overall, Good Experience So Far- 10/31/2019Walker Page • Aspiring Data Scientist (currently unemployed) • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
A little background: I'm currently about 25% through Springboard's Data Science Career Track program. My professional background is in higher education. I recently completed a PhD in philosophy and have experience teaching undergraduate philosophy courses. I have minimal background in math beyond the high school level, but my philosophy degrees have prepared me for the sort of technical and critical thinking skills used in data science. I'm doing the Springboard program to make a career change. I completed most of Springboard's Data Science Prep Course, which I found helpful, before being accepted into the Career Track program.
Review: Overall, my experience in the Career Track program has been pretty good so far. My impression is that the quality of one's experience with the program depends largely on the quality of one's mentor. My mentor was initially pretty poor, and I had a difficult time understanding his accent. But I reached out to Springboard early in the program, and they helped reassign me to a new mentor. Thankfully, my new mentor is excellent and has dramatically improved my experience. I'm in a study group with other students, and I've gotten the impression that their mentors are so-so. I have learned a lot so far in the program, and I've been especially happy with Springboard's "customer support" (very friendly and helpful) and career support (they get you started on job stuff early on in the program). A fair portion of the data science curriculum (so far) has consisted of Datacamp exercises. Springboard partners with Datacamp, and students get free access to Datacamp courses. Honestly, I haven't been that impressed with the Datacamp courses. They are helpful for gaining superficial exposure to tools and skills used in data science, but they don't cultivate a deep understanding. I will say that the time estimates Springboard gives (completion in 6 months, working 15-20 hrs a week) are pretty unrealistic. Most of my study group (including me) is working on the course full time, and we are all on track to finish in 5 months (at the earliest), and probably more like 6 months. Unless you already have significant data science experience, don't expect to finish the program in under 5 months, and possibly even under 6 months.
Overall, given my experience so far, I would probably recommend (pretty highly) Springboard's program to people (depending on their circumstances). I'm happy to discuss my experience with people if anyone would like to know more, especially people with an academic background in the humanities. You can find me on LinkedIn and around the web if you look (e.g. philpeople.org). Feel free to reach out.
- Fast paced, but really great learning environment- 10/30/2019MEHRETEAB KIDANE • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Springboard Data Science Career Track - A+++- 10/24/2019Brock Nosbisch • Lead Analyst, Enterprise Architecture & Strategy • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
The Springboard Data Science Career Track 6-month course has taught me a lot. The curriculum is set up very well. You start by learning Python basics, then go into inferential statistics, machine learning, software engineering, etc. Throughout the course there are 2 major capstones that you build from scratch. The links to my projects are below. I've learned so much but please do not think that you can spend 10 hours a week on the course and complete it. I spent 3-4 hours every night during the week and some weekend days working on the course. And I will mention that I did not do the job guarantee since I already enjoy working at my current company so you will need to add more time to do the job guarantee sections.
Overall I highly recommend the Springboard Data Science Career Track. It is kind of pricy but they do have payment plans. I personally did not pay for the course as my company picked up the cost but just remember that you get what you paid for.
I can't wait to start applying my knowledge to the real-world!
Capstone 1: https://github.com/brocknosbisch/Springboard_Capstone_1
Capstone 2: https://github.com/brocknosbisch/Springboard_Capstone_2
- A modern-day program- 10/21/2019Tabria Williford • Graduate • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I enjoyed the Springboard UX Career Track program! Haven taken other UX design curriculums, Springboard’s coursework was much more up-to-date pulling a broad range of resources which I appreciated when thinking about real-world application. My mentor has become a life long mentor who was very supportive of my particular UX journey. I enjoyed that capstone and research projects which were more personalized compared to other UX programs I’ve participated in. This allowed me to stay highly engaged throughout the coursework.
- Self-paced and flexible programming
- Optimal Resources
- Unique project opportunities
- Responsive Staff
- It could provide a more compelling and accurate pricing structure that reflects the average completion time for students.