Springboard is an online coding school offering online, flexible, mentor-led courses including the Data Science Career Track, UX Design Career Track, and Machine Learning Career Track (all offer job guarantees). While learning cutting-edge digital skills entirely online, students receive teaching and mentorship from industry experts. Springboard offers a number of self-paced, mentor-led workshops, plus a full Data Science Career Track program. The Data Science Career Track includes a deferred tuition option, so students can enroll for a small deposit and finish paying after starting a job. In all of Springboard’s self-paced courses, students develop job-ready skills that display industry-worthy capstone and portfolio projects. Throughout the entire process, students receive support from their industry mentor, as well as Springboard's resident advisors and the larger student/alumni community. Springboard combines expert-curated curricula with one-on-one mentorship. Springboard has served thousands of students from around the world.
To apply, applicants fill out an online form, take an aptitude test, then talk with a school representative about their background and motivations. For the data science career track a background in statistics and/or programming is required. For the UX career track, students should have academic or professional background in user design or development-oriented fields.
All graduates receive 1:1 career coaching including networking tips, resume and LinkedIn assistance, interview prep, and salary negotiation. Graduates go on to considerable success: those who accepted new jobs reported an average annual salary increase of $19,919. And because of the job guarantee, students who don’t find a job within six months of graduation receive a full refund.
Recent Springboard Reviews: Rating 4.73
Recent Springboard News
- Coding Bootcamps + Coronavirus: Updates, Scholarships and Tips for Learning Online
- From Artist to UX/UI Designer with Springboard
- 15 Data Science Jobs You'll Land After Bootcamp
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $5,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a data analyst in six months, job guaranteed! Through this course, developed in partnership with Microsoft, you’ll master the technical and business thinking skills needed to get hired. In addition to learning fundamental business statistics concepts, key tools (like Excel, SQL, Python, Power BI, and Tableau), and advanced analysis techniques, you’ll develop your problem-solving skills—something hiring managers told us most job applicants lack. Two capstone projects will allow you to bring all of your skills together, becoming the center of a powerful portfolio. And you’ll do it all with the guidance of your personal mentor and career coach, plus support from your fellow students and Springboard alumni.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred tuition plan: Pay $500 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $5,500 upfront or $1,100 monthly payments, or deferred tuition plan. Refund / Guarantee Become a data analyst. Job Guaranteed. Scholarship $500 scholarship for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level 2 years of professional work experience working regularly with office, design or programming tools. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $7,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineGet a job, or your money back, through Springboard’s mentor-guided online bootcamp. With our job guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. Students will master the data science process, from statistics and data wrangling to advanced topics like machine learning and data storytelling, by working on real projects designed by industry experts. With the guidance of your personal mentor and career coaches, you will graduate with an interview-ready portfolio and a network of data scientists. We won’t stop there. We know that career transitions are hard, and we’ll support you every step of the way—until you get hired.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred Tuition available: Pay $700 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $1490/month or $7,500 upfront or deferred tuition plan. Scholarship Women in Tech Veterans
Minimum Skill Level Comfortable programming and comfortable with statistics. Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $490 Class size N/A Location OnlineNeed more prep before you begin the Data Science Career Track? In this mentor-led course, you'll spend 4-6 weeks mastering the foundational Python and statistics skills needed to pass the admissions challenge and start your career. This course was designed specifically for go-getters who want to enroll in our Data Science Career Track, but who need an introduction to, or a refresher in, Python programming, statistics, or other core data science concepts. With guidance from your personal mentor, you’ll finish the course having learned how to use Python to complete real-world coding exercises. You’ll also be able to ace our Data Science Career Track admissions challenge and begin your data science journey.
Minimum Skill Level Beginnger Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $7,940 Class size N/A Location OnlineFast-track your machine learning career through our mentor-guided, hands-on machine learning engineering course—the first to come with a job guarantee. Our curriculum, designed for people with software engineering experience, is rigorous and deeply technical, teaching the foundations of machine learning and deep learning. But it’s also hands-on. Of the 400 hours of work we estimate it will take to complete this course, 100 hours go toward capstone projects. You’ll build and deploy large-scale AI systems—with guidance from your mentor, an experienced machine learning engineer currently working in the industry.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred Tuition Plan Available: $700 refundable deposit at the time of enrollment, pay the rest after landing a role in machine learning engineering.
Tuition Plans $7,940 upfront $1490/month Climb Credit Loan Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee. Get a job after 6 months or get your money back. Scholarship Women In Tech: $750 Veterans: $750
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit. Pay $500 upfront. Then make low monthly payments of
$61-121 during the course, and $346-380 for 33 months after.
Tuition Plans One-time Upfront Payment: $8500 Month-to-month: $1,150/month Refund / Guarantee Land a software engineering job in 6 months of graduating or get a full tuition refund. Scholarship We offer a $750 scholarship for women in tech and veterans.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $8,200 Class size N/A Location OnlineWant to break into the tech and have a creative impact? Even if you have no previous design or tech experience, you can become a UI or UX designer in 9 months, equipped to own the product design process end-to-end. With our guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. The course curriculum is ideal for those looking to career transition from non-design related backgrounds. You'll learn to apply design tools and concepts in the context of real-life design problems. Receive rigorous training from user research and wireframes to high fidelity mockups and working with developers to implement them. Build your confidence and a stellar portfolio curated from hands-on projects with clients. You have the flexibility to study online whilst working full time. Plus get 1-1 expert mentor support and a dedicated career coach to ensure your success throughout your journey.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1099/month, $8,200 upfront, or deferred tuition Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee Scholarship $750 for women and veterans
Minimum Skill Level All backgrounds are welcome as long as you can demonstrate strong visual, creativity, and communication skills. Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $5,400 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a UX designer in six months, job guaranteed! The UX Career Track is an intensive user experience course with a full career services component. With our guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. This self-paced, mentor-guided, online bootcamp is designed for people with adjacent skills from a few specific backgrounds: visual design, coding, marketing, and research. With the fundamentals already in place, you'll master design thinking, develop cross-functional communication skills, and create real-world projects that you can show off in a unique portfolio. After graduation, you’ll continue to enjoy the support of career coaches and access to our employer network so that you can land an entry-level UX job.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1199/month, $5,400 upfront, or deferred tuition Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee
Minimum Skill Level Academic or professional experience in user design or development oriented fields. Placement Test Yes Interview No
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Springboard scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- UI / UX Design Career Track (Online)
- Software Engineering Career Track Prep (Online)
- Data Science Career Track (Online)
- Machine Learning Engineering Career Track (Online)
- UX Career Track (Online)
- Data Analytics Career Track (Online)
476 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Paul Scheibal • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThe pros of this course are as follows:
1) Well organized set of curriculum to take you from 0 knowledge to an entry level data scientist.
2) Mentors are very helpful as they are experienced data science professionals.
3) Great value for the cost of course.
4) Challenges you throughout the course. Thoroughly enjoyed the neural network specialization.
The cons are:
1) I had a challenge finding detailed knowledge within organization for signal processing (FFT, DWT, …)
2) Career counseling became overwhelmed with the number of students and could not meet demand for a few months. It was corrected however.
3) If you don't live in the right areas of US, job guarantee is not there. Counselors do help you after you graduate though.
This is neither a pro or con, but be prepared to do a lot of research outside of the curriculum if you want to do this right. I would say 35% of my work was doing research outside of the classes.
- UX Career Track- 4/2/2020Katelyn Locke • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Data Science Career Track- 4/1/2020Rosalie Day • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInSpringboard's Data Science Career Track includes an extensive curated course plan made credible by expert mentors - but be prepared to be frustrated..Springboard's Data Science Career Track is comprehensive, including: paid and free interactive courses, lectures, multiple assignments to submit and a great administrative staff. It is not only Python, but some UNIX, some Git, some SQL, some Pyspark, sort of everything you need to operate as a data scientist. This is a double edged sword because you learned how to do something, applied it for the next segment, but would go weeks without having practiced it. I spent a lot of time referring back which was frustrating.The most frustrating aspect for me was for most of the mini-projects, the assignments would ask you to use either new concepts/code or use functions/methods/attributes that were not emphasized in the interactive lessons. I again spent a lot of time referring back, combing through my notes, only to discover, it was not covered or not sufficiently. Perhaps, this would not be an issue if you had some previous skill with Python or a lower level language. (My previous language was R.) I spent far more time than the curriculum said – either taking notes or referring back to them.The one thing that can make or break your experience is your assigned mentor. (And by the way, I would have never persisted through the frustration without a good mentor.) I spent the first 5-6 weeks with a mentor who was not a good fit. This set me back for the first half of the course. I ended up changing my data set for the first capstone project after I had been working on it for three months. Luckily, my second mentor was extremely helpful, accessible and an expert. When I changed data sets, things started to come together. I also started to use more of the resources that Springboard provides - the on-call mentor and the TAs. I could not get much out of the community chat because even within my cohort there was a different pace.The career track means data science as a career. The career mentors were focused on getting jobs for data scientist or data analyst titles. I found out a few months into the track that I didn't really want to be an entry level data scientist. I have had 20 years of experience in public policy. I still want to craft and implement policy while having the skills to describe, predict with and visualize the data.
- So Glad I Did This.- 3/27/2020Robert Malka • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track Prep • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInJoin the data science career track prep program in February 2020, and I'm currently in the full data science career track program. There are a lot of good things to say about the program. The most beneficial aspect is that you meet with a mentor six times over the course of the program. This turned out to be essential for me, because he not only corrected my code, but he corrected my way of thinking, which improved my work exponentially. He also introduced me to other resources that would dramatically improve my coding abilities, and every week he pushed me to think a little harder and do a little better.
It's worth noting that the curriculum is curated, and so you could theoretically complete the equivalent program by paying a small subscription fee on Next.tech's site. But what Springwood really gets right is the structure of the program and the quality of their mentors and community. Best of all, the prep program is free if you end up going into the full data science career track program (they reimburse you 10 days in). A couple small notes: Next.Tech didn't quite give me enough practice with the individual coding exercises, but that was just me -- I think if I approached it a little less mechanically, it might have been enough.
- Springboard UX Design Career Track- 3/27/2020Marsha Dubuk • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInGreat program if you are working full time! It's still a lot of work and I didn't have much time to myself.... but it was definitely worth the effort! I appreciate the mentor-led model as it allows you to build a relationship with your mentor over time. They also offer extra mentorship on-demand if you would like. The staff of Springboard honestly want to see you succeed and are not there just to get money out of you. Very supportive staff and mentors!
- UX Career Track boot camp- 3/26/2020Morgan Tierney • Product designer in training • Verified via LinkedIn
- UX Design- 3/23/2020ROYDEN MILLAR • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInOverall I had an excellent experience with Springboard. My mentor was amazing in particular. The only negative thing I can say about the program is regarding their industry design project. The companies that they pair you with are not vetted as thoroughly as I hoped and I ended up having to get re-matched with a different company. Still 5 stars all around.
- Data Science Career Track- 3/22/2020Garrett Yamane • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubWhen I was in University, I studied computer science but I did not know how I wanted to apply it. I first heard about data science through some friends who were in the field, and I was interested in changing career paths. The thing I really wanted in a bootcamp was a thorough curriculum, which is what I got through Springboard. Not only did I feel like I learned a lot, but the selling point for me was the one-on-one mentorship I received each week and the capstone projects that I got to create through Springboard. The relationship I developed with an expert in the field along with the consistent guidance I received when I needed help understanding difficult concepts helped me succeed, and I would highly recommend Springboard to anyone looking to start their career in data science.
- Data Science Career Track == Awesome!- 3/20/2020Charles Tucker • Sr. Data Analyst • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis course is great for the independent learner. Lessons are completed online at your own pace.You have weekly 1:1 skype calls with a mentor who is a data scientist. They provide advice and technical assistance, and this is extremely helpful throughout the course.There is also a community page where you can post and connect with other students and discuss your projects, technical questions, or career search opportunities.You have career coaching calls to plan networking, work on your resume, and provide 4 mock interviews to practice, and these really help prepare you to find a job.
This course is highly recommended, especially with the money back job guarantee!
- Data Analytics - Springboard is great!- 3/20/2020Jonathan Mills • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI found the Data Analytics program at Springboard to be one of the best online bootcamps for two main reasons: the people and the coursework. The coursework had a great balance of helping you learn the key material for the field of data analytics, but integrated a great balance with career development that helped you not feel overwhelmed. The course had a tremendous balance of being challenging yet not insurmountable. The weekly mentor calls were helpful, I felt like my mentor truly cared about me and my progress, but did have weeks where they were too short in length. Springboard does provide you with unlimited on-call mentors, which is helpful when you're stuck or need some help.
The other shining part of Springboard's structure are the people, which is a tad ironic (to quote Alanis?), but everyone was amazing. The Slack community of students is more connected than I thought or experienced in previous boot camps. My mentor, Laib, as I stated earlier, was engaged, encouraging, and flexible as illness occurred in my family. My student advisor, Sophie, was off the charts in her kindness and helpfulness. Her fingerprints are all over the program, and she is helpful and warm to all students. Her genuine kindness was with a strength to me throughout the course, and an understated - yet extremely important - presence at Springboard. Chris, one of the main content creators of the course, gave me personal encouragement on my progress and completion of big assignments. I am in my 30's, but that personal touch meant a lot. And I'd be remiss not to life up my career coach - Faren, she was superb. She made time for me, even when her schedule was stacked, to help shape my resume or cover letter for specific positions. She, like Sophie, Chris, and Laib, went well above my expectations or what I think was compensated by Springboard.
The fact that the material was solid, instructive, and helpful, coupled with the supreme touch of caring and support (despite being remote), makes this an easy recommendation to anyone pursuing a growth or change into data analytics.
- UX Design Career Track- 3/12/2020Yiran Park • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI highly recommend Springboard UX Design career track to anyone who is interested in switching their career to UX designer. There are a ton of UX design Bootcamp options out there but I chose Springboard because it's more affordable than other bootcamps and it's backed by solid investors.
On top of that, the course is entirely done online and you can make your own schedule. It is very similar to taking an online course from college but with more freedom. On average it takes 6 months to finish but some students finish faster as little as 3 months or it could take more than 9 months, depending on your choice. You can either choose to pay upfront and get a discount, or pay as you go monthly. The best thing about springboard is that you get unlimited Skype conversations with mentors who have years of experience in the industry! I didn't use unlimited mentor calls so much, but I saw some students using that service almost every week to get more guidance and finish the course faster. If you are a self-starter, Springboard can be a great option.
- My Springboard Experience- 3/4/2020Kayvan Mesbah • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI recently finished my Springboard UX Career Track and I'd like to share my thoughts. Overall, it was a positive experience. I was worried because it was an online course rather than in person. Although I still had to have some extra discipline to make it work, having a mentor as well as a very active Springboard community on their Slack helped a ton. I didn't feel alone because I could ask other students/grads questions and I always had my weekly meetings with my mentor.
The staff at Springboard was very helpful in answering my questions and responding in a timely manner. The actual curriculum itself is good and set up to allow you to have at least 3 projects for your portfolio. There were a couple of units or assignments that I felt could have used improvement and my mentor agreed. Luckily Springboard asks for feedback after you complete each unit so that they could make improvements.
Overall I am happy with my experience and when you compare the price to other bootcamps, it's much more affordable and you have different payment plans. Also I'd like to note that even though I completed the course, I still have access to everything and can still use Springboard's coaches while I'm looking for a job.
- Great Online Learning Experience- 3/3/2020Joanna Jiang • Student • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI just completed my 6-month online studies on User Experience Design. The curriculum was well organized with projects to motivate real-world practice. The mentorship has been a great assistance for me to receive guidance from the experts in the industry. The only downside was that I do not live in a job-guarantee city so the career/job assistance wasn't all applicable to me. Overall it has been a great learning experience.
- Associate- 2/17/2020Soham Desai • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI always wanted to enter the data world, but lacked the technical skills to do so. I didn't want to go back to school nor did I want to go to a 9-5 bootcamp which basically was like school and super expensive. To the rescue came Springboard, providing an affordable, yet flexible plan to learn Data Science. They have amazing content and the power to connect online with so many people around the world. I was able to meet course mates from around the US and the Bay Area to link up with and work on my projects with together.
Through this passion of learning I was finally able to land my first job and I have never been more excited to use something I learned in a school environment and take it to the real world.
I do have to admit at times I felt overwhelmed with the course since it is online and you don't really interact with people regularly like you'd do in a school setting, just know you have resources and Springboard continues to supply additional ones as they deem it necessary or essential to help their students.
- DATA SCIENCE CAREER TRACK- 2/12/2020VENKATESH IYER SUBRAMANIAN • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInUNDOUBTEDLY A WELL DESIGNED COURSE FOR DATA SCIENCE AND OTHER SPECIALIZATIONS SUCH AS NLP & DEEP LEARNING. THE MENTOR OPTION ALONG WITH THE JOB GUARANTEE IN THE COURSE TAKES THIS COURSE TO THE TOP 1% OF ALL THE COURSES AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET. AWESOME EXPERIENCE
- Data Science Career Track- 2/10/2020Dametreus Vincent • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubGoes in and covers several, if not all, major areas of data science. You do have to do a lot of outside research but you get out what you put in. I recommended taking 8 to 10 months full time to thoroughly go through the course of you have no prior experience. I also recommend learning Python before hand to truly understand the ML portion.
- UX design career track- 2/9/2020Argishti Ghadimi • Verified via LinkedIn
- UX design Career Track- 2/5/2020Hungyi • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis course was an amazing experience. I especially like weekly mentor calls and industry project. My mentor was very supportive and helpful. He gave me detailed feedback on my projects and assignments. Industry project was awesome. I worked as a UX designer with a real company. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone looking to switch their careers or if you're just interested in learning more about UX design.
- Intermediate Data Science with Python- 1/25/2020Terralynn Forsyth • Graduate • Course: Intermediate Data Science: Python • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Springboard's Intermediate Data Science with Python program is an excellent way for anyone - regardless of their coding experience - to level up relevant data science skills in Python. While the program is centered on the Python language, it covers great depth into statistical analysis including descriptive statistics, and other languages you'll need as a Data Scientist like SQL. It involves a mixture of program delivery through Data Camp access, instructional videos, assignments, and projects. I felt like the course entailed just the right mixture of both applied work and instruction. The mentors are great and support staff was always quick to reply.
On a personal note, I come from a social science background with limited working knowledge in Python and really felt like I had the flexibility to take the course at my own pace. I am a Co-Founder in a startup and was able to pause and restart the program to suit my schedule. Definitely recommend!
- UX Design Career Track- 1/23/2020Shannon Clark • UX Designer • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
This course was an amazing experience. I always felt surrounded with help and guidance from the beginning to the end. One of my favorites parts about this course was the weekly mentor calls that I had with my own designated mentor. This really helped with receiving feedback and my overall growth with the curriculum as well. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone looking to switch their careers or if you're just interested in learning more about UX design in general.
- Springboard UXCT Program- 1/22/2020Vince Joshua Laylo • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Springboard's UXCT program is for anyone who wants to switch career paths in to User Experience. With the program, you get a mentor who will be there throughout the way to help guide you. In addition, Springboard offers many other resources to supplement your learning including 1-on-1 calls with other professionals, office hours, career development and many more. Overall, I believe Springboard has prepared me for a great career in the field and I'm excited for the future.
- Springboard gets it!- 1/18/2020Alfred Hull • Lead Data Scientist • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Springboard gets it!
I had an extremely great experience with the Data Scientist career track and put had multiple jobs offers before I completed my curriculum with Springboard. The curriculum is complete and takes a significant amount of focus and coding work. The online format is very convenient and the help sessions along with the mentors are world-class. I particularly appreciated the weekly calls with my mentor who was/is an industry specialist in Data Science. It was beneficial having a mentor to seek feedback on exercises, questions about the curriculum, and or about insight about the role of Data Science in industry. The calls with career coaches were also constructive to guide in job search efforts, including mock interviews.
One of the things that stuck out to me was the two comprehensive capstone projects. I thought these were important in solidifying your work and expressing what we learned to more significant audiences. I utilized my capstone projects to answer real-world problems at work that were met with much praise and helped to solve and or better under pressing business problems!
I highly recommend this impactful bootcamp!
- Pleasant Experience with UX Course- 1/15/2020Lissette I. Lopez • Graduate • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
The mentor sessions were great and very flexible for times I was unavailable. My mentor was very understanding and super helpful whenever I had questions outside of our mentor calls. The curriculum was also easy to understand and helpful with both videos and reading material. I'd say the only con for me was just time-management. I was working full-time as a UI Designer and studying this UX course, which definitely did get hectic and limited my studying time. When trying to manage the work-life balance, organizing your time and sticking to a goal to finish the course is so important--especially for online courses!
- Awesome Experience- 1/14/2020William • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I had a wonderful experience with Springboard. The 1-on-1 mentor experience truly helped me so much to be able to talk to a person that was in the field and pick their knowledge base. I especially think that the capstone projects made the program special. I was able to gain such good hands-on experience through these projects.
- Good experience- 1/8/2020Diane Deroualle • Data Scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I had a good experience learning the Data Scientist job with Springboard. The curriculum is very complete and takes a lot of work. The online format is very convenient. I particularly appreciated the weekly calls with a mentor in Data Science. It was really helpful for feedbacks on exercises, for questions about the curriculum or about the job but also to guide us in the development of 2 capstones projects. The calls with career coaches was also very helpful to guide us in our job search, including mock interviews. I haven't found a job yet but based on my experience so far, I recommend this bootcamp.