Springboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online programs in software engineering, data science, machine learning, UI/UX design, cybersecurity, and more. All Springboard courses are 100% online, remote, and self-paced throughout an average of 6-9 months. Springboard acts as a support system, coach, and cheerleader for working professionals who are ready to level-up or make a major career shift. Students have access to a unique community of industry mentors, thought leaders, and alumni, who are on hand to offer insights, networking opportunities, and support throughout the program and well past graduation. Every Springboard student is matched with a personal student advisor and industry mentor who guides them throughout the program through weekly video calls.
To apply, applicants fill out an online form, take an aptitude test, then talk with a school representative about their background and motivations. For the data science career track a background in statistics and/or programming is required. For the UX career track, students should have academic or professional background in user design or development-oriented fields.
Before graduation, Springboard’s career services team supports students in their job search, helping prepare them for interviews and networking, and facilitates their transition into the tech industry. Springboard’s tuition-back guarantee allows students a six-month runway to land a job.
Springboard’s support does not end when students graduate. All graduates benefit from an extensive support network encompassing career services, 1:1 career coaching, networking tips, resume assistance, interview prep, and salary negotiation. Since Springboard was founded in 2013, 94% of eligible graduates secured a job within one year, earning an average salary increase of $26,000.
Recent Springboard Reviews: Rating 4.64
Recent Springboard News
- What is React JS Used For?
- June 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- 5 Artificial Intelligence Jobs You Can Land After Bootcamp
- CompTIA Security+, Ethical Hacking, Network Security, Penetration Testing
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week24 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $11,900 Class size N/A Location OnlineSpringboard is a leading digital skills bootcamp that has empowered thousands of students to get their dream job. The Cyber Security Career Track we offer is the first online bootcamp to guarantee your first cybersecurity job or your tuition back. In this fully online Cyber Security Career Track, you will learn from the comfort of your home and at your own pace with 1:1 support from a skilled cybersecurity mentor and dedicated support from career coaches. You’ll complete 30+ labs and 35+ mini-projects while getting everything you need to pass the Security+ certification test. By the end of the bootcamp, you'll have all of the blue team technical and communication skills you need to start a cybersecurity analyst role (A job that helps you earn about $100,000 in average salary). Units include: - Cybersecurity Basics (optional) - Cybersecurity Fundamentals - IT Project Management - Host-based security - Network Security - Identity and Access Management - Security Assessment and Training - Security Operations - Application Security - Security+ Prep"
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $2,390/month, $11,900 upfront, loan financing and deferred tuition payment plans available. Refund / Guarantee Your money back if you don't land a job within 6 months after graduating from our online bootcamp and receiving your Security+ Certification. Scholarship $750 scholarship for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level All backgrounds are welcome, as long as you can demonstrate strong analytical skills and a determination to work through and complete all required course activities. Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $7,000 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a data analyst in six months, job guaranteed! Through this course, developed in partnership with Microsoft, you’ll master the technical and business thinking skills needed to get hired. In addition to learning fundamental business statistics concepts, key tools (like Excel, SQL, Python, Power BI, and Tableau), and advanced analysis techniques, you’ll develop your problem-solving skills—something hiring managers told us most job applicants lack. Two capstone projects will allow you to bring all of your skills together, becoming the center of a powerful portfolio. And you’ll do it all with the guidance of your personal mentor and career coach, plus support from your fellow students and Springboard alumni.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred tuition plan: Pay $500 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $7,000 upfront or $1,400 monthly payments, or deferred tuition plan. Refund / Guarantee Become a data analyst. Job Guaranteed. Scholarship $500 scholarship for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level 2 years of professional work experience working regularly with office, design or programming tools. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $8,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineData Engineering students will learn to translate business needs into data infrastructure. The curriculum is designed to teach students the framework, skills, and tools the world's top technology companies demand. Some of the topics the curriculum covers include ETL and data pipelines, big data technologies like MapReduce, Apache Hadoop and Spark, and data warehousing, data schema, and modeling.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1690/month, $8500 upfront, loan financing, and deferred tuition plans available. Refund / Guarantee Full tuition refund if you don't land a job within 6 months of graduating. Scholarship $750 scholarships for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level - 6+ months of work experience in any analytical role, ideally working with SQL - 6+ months of work experience as a software engineer using Python or Java or C++ - Bachelor's degree in CS or other degree that involves extensive programming skills Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $8,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineGet a job, or your money back, through Springboard’s mentor-guided online bootcamp. With our job guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. Students will master the data science process, from statistics and data wrangling to advanced topics like machine learning and data storytelling, by working on real projects designed by industry experts. With the guidance of your personal mentor and career coaches, you will graduate with an interview-ready portfolio and a network of data scientists. We won’t stop there. We know that career transitions are hard, and we’ll support you every step of the way—until you get hired.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred Tuition available: Pay $700 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $1690/month or $8,500 upfront or deferred tuition plan. Scholarship Women in Tech Veterans
Minimum Skill Level Comfortable programming and comfortable with statistics. Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $490 Class size N/A Location OnlineNeed more prep before you begin the Data Science Career Track? In this mentor-led course, you'll spend 4-6 weeks mastering the foundational Python and statistics skills needed to pass the admissions challenge and start your career. This course was designed specifically for go-getters who want to enroll in our Data Science Career Track, but who need an introduction to, or a refresher in, Python programming, statistics, or other core data science concepts. With guidance from your personal mentor, you’ll finish the course having learned how to use Python to complete real-world coding exercises. You’ll also be able to ace our Data Science Career Track admissions challenge and begin your data science journey.
Minimum Skill Level Beginnger Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $349 Class size N/A Location OnlineThis course is designed to help students decide if a career in data analytics is right for them. It will also help them decide if Springboard is the right educator for them. The course will introduce students to data analytics fundamentals, including structured thinking processes, Excel foundations, and how to present data-driven insights.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
- User Experience Design
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week4 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $349 Class size N/A Location OnlineThis four-week, online course allows students to experience the Springboard curriculum in a bite-sized, easily digestible format. It’s created for those who want to test if online learning is for them, and those who are simply curious to see if their interest in design could lead them towards a new career. Introduction to Design students have access to one-on-one mentorship from a design expert, a one-on-one call with a career coach, hands-on, exercise-based learning, access to a dedicated student advisor, a teaching assistant, student operations support and a community of aspiring designers and design experts.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans There is a one time fee of $349 at the time of enrolling in the course.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skill level required. Prep Work No prep work needed for this course. Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $10,000 Class size N/A Location OnlineFast-track your machine learning career through our mentor-guided, hands-on machine learning engineering course—the first to come with a job guarantee. Our curriculum, designed for people with software engineering experience, is rigorous and deeply technical, teaching the foundations of machine learning and deep learning. But it’s also hands-on. Of the 400 hours of work we estimate it will take to complete this course, 100 hours go toward capstone projects. You’ll build and deploy large-scale AI systems—with guidance from your mentor, an experienced machine learning engineer currently working in the industry.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred Tuition Plan Available: $700 refundable deposit at the time of enrollment, pay the rest after landing a role in machine learning engineering.
Tuition Plans $10,000 upfront $1880/month Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee. Get a job after 6 months or get your money back. Scholarship Women In Tech: $750 Veterans: $750
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans One-time Upfront Payment: $9,900 Month-to-month: $1,290/month Refund / Guarantee Land a software engineering job in 6 months of graduating or get a full tuition refund. Scholarship We offer a $750 scholarship for women in tech and veterans.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $11,900 Class size N/A Location OnlineWant to break into the tech and have a creative impact? Even if you have no previous design or tech experience, you can become a UI or UX designer in 9 months, equipped to own the product design process end-to-end. With our guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. The course curriculum is ideal for those looking to career transition from non-design related backgrounds. You'll learn to apply design tools and concepts in the context of real-life design problems. Receive rigorous training from user research and wireframes to high fidelity mockups and working with developers to implement them. Build your confidence and a stellar portfolio curated from hands-on projects with clients. You have the flexibility to study online whilst working full time. Plus get 1-1 expert mentor support and a dedicated career coach to ensure your success throughout your journey.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1,590/month, $11,900 upfront, or deferred tuition Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee Scholarship $750 for women and veterans
Minimum Skill Level All backgrounds are welcome as long as you can demonstrate strong visual, creativity, and communication skills. Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $7,900 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a UX designer in six months, job guaranteed! The UX Career Track is an intensive user experience course with a full career services component. With our guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. This self-paced, mentor-guided, online bootcamp is designed for people with adjacent skills from a few specific backgrounds: visual design, coding, marketing, and research. With the fundamentals already in place, you'll master design thinking, develop cross-functional communication skills, and create real-world projects that you can show off in a unique portfolio. After graduation, you’ll continue to enjoy the support of career coaches and access to our employer network so that you can land an entry-level UX job.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1,590/month, $7,900 upfront, loan financing and deferred tuition payment plans available. Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee Scholarship $500 scholarship for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level Academic or professional experience in user design or development oriented fields. Placement Test No Interview No
Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Springboard scholarship for $750 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Machine Learning Engineering Career Track (Online)
- Data Analytics Career Track (Online)
- Data Science Career Track (Online)
- Software Engineering Career Track (Online)
- UI / UX Design Career Track (Online)
- UX Career Track (Online)
1009 reviews sorted by:
- Waste of money- 8/23/2021Anonymous • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: OnlineI don’t write reviews, but I have to write this particular review and warn others to be careful. Springboard doesn’t teach you anything for their Data Science track program. Don’t waste your good credit score, you will end up being in debt. Their curriculum is poor, and their mentorship program sucks so badly. They basically don’t add any value to you as a student. You will still end up being jobless and in debts due to some hidden clauses in their contracts.
If your goal in going to Springboard is to get a job, as was mine, then go to Udemy or Data camp and save money. Springboard charges $7500 for their Data Science Track whilst you can get those same courses on Udemy or data camp for as little as $25.
My girlfriend warned me not to registered for springboard, but I didn’t listen to her and went ahead to register for springboard tuition deferred payment. Four months down in the program, I traveled internationally with the approval from my springboard mentor, only to return two months’ afterwards and springboard had canceled my class. No word from my mentor or any of the springboard administrators, only for me to get a bill (six months after they canceled me from the course) asking me to pay $7500. What the fuck? Why didn’t you send me a bill immediately you canceled me from the program if I owed you? Why wait 6 months afterwards and now telling me to pay you $7500? I am still talking to my lawyers to fight this reap off and unprofessional conduct of Springboard as the debt is now referred to collection agencies. One of their representatives contacted me by email apologizing for their unprofessional conduct but the apology hasn’t wiped off the bill. I still have to pay them $7500 through the collection agency.
Please don’t let springboard mess you up and mess your credit score too like they have done to me. Find a better and cheaper learning platforms like Udemy and Data camp. Also, learn to listen to your girlfriend or wife.
- UX Designer- 8/20/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online
- Data Analytics Career Track- 7/8/2021Anonymous • Course: Data Analytics Career Track • Campus: OnlineSpringboard offers 1 on 1 mentorship which guide me through the technical material in the weekly calls and help me develop my technical skills for the industry. On top of a fixed weekly mentor call, there are unlimited on-demand mentor calls that helps me resolve the technical issues when I went through the curriculum. Springboard have curated the best resources which provided me with the best selection of content and the 2 capstone projects got me into the real world experience. The career service is strong, the career coach and placement service really help the student keep positive and work toward my goal.
- Horrible experience- 6/2/2021Anonymous • Course: Digital Marketing Career Track • Campus: Online
- A good platform to learn UI/ UX Design.- 5/26/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: OnlineSpringboard is a good platform to learn UI/UX Design. It is a well-designed course. Though it is an online course, one always gets support from the community. The community mentor, Student advisor, Career coach everyone is very approachable and always there to help.Highlights of the course.
- Expert 1:1 mentors for all students
- Job offers guaranteed to graduates
- Well-built and easy to follow syllabi
- Excellent for career-building
- Lots of hands-on student projects
- Financing options available
- Lifetime access to materials
- Top Notch Experience- 5/22/2021Anonymous • Data Analyst • Student • Course: Data Analytics Career Track • Campus: OnlineI really liked the syllabus that covered topics that are essential for a data analyst role. The weekly mentor calls helped me to be on track with the course and the on-demand mentor calls were always a savior whenever I faced a roadblock. The mentors are all highly knowledgeable industry experts. And lastly, the carrier coaching also helped me to prepare confidently for upcoming job interviews. I would highly recommend any aspiring data analyst to take this course.
- Data science career track- 5/13/2021Anonymous • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: OnlineWaste of time and money. They are attracting people with job guarantee tag. But, it has lot of conditions. There is no proper curriculum. Course material is not own. It has just links from various websites. Not much use of mentor and career coach. I learnt lot from free courses than from Springboard. BIG NO NO.
- Data Science- 4/23/2021Anonymous
- Affordable and job forward- 4/20/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: OnlineThe ability to work at your own pace was amazing.
They give you a ton of help and resources to get you a job. It wasnt just about UX design it was how to get a job in UX. Their career coaches and mock interviews, and resume help was a huge game changer.
Be aware that the timeline to finish earlier than 9months may be a little off. Some of the projects at the end of the course take longer than I anticipated and pushed my graduation/completion back 1month. So plan extra time at the end for that.
- Springboard; Best Decision Ever- 4/8/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: OnlineI just completed my UI/UX Design course and couldn't be happier. The journey was a bit challenging as I was changing my career, but Springboard mentors and advisors' continuous support made it smooth for me. If you are in the same boat as me and want to excel in your career, I advise you to look no further and choose Springboard. Best of luck.
- UI/UX Bootcamp- 3/25/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: Online9-month remote-only UI/UX Design Bootcamp with job gaurentee. Program provides a well rounded foundation in UX/UI. Curriculum is at times rather broad and goes beyond the scope of a focused Bootcamp (ie building presention skills). Don't underestimate the time commitment to complete. It would probably be hard to do while working FT.
- Data Science bootcamp success- 3/25/2021Anonymous • Data Scientist • GraduatePros
Loved the coach calls and the mentors. They were great. The community always had my back. I love that they didn’t recreate the wheels with content but laid it out nicely. Because it can be hard to navigate.
I got a data science job 4 months in an had to work on both at the same time. Not a bad problem to have though. Plus the company reached out to me!