Springboard is an online coding school offering online, flexible, mentor-led courses including the Data Science Career Track, UX Design Career Track, and Machine Learning Career Track (all offer job guarantees). While learning cutting-edge digital skills entirely online, students receive teaching and mentorship from industry experts. Springboard offers a number of self-paced, mentor-led workshops, plus a full Data Science Career Track program. The Data Science Career Track includes a deferred tuition option, so students can enroll for a small deposit and finish paying after starting a job. In all of Springboard’s self-paced courses, students develop job-ready skills that display industry-worthy capstone and portfolio projects. Throughout the entire process, students receive support from their industry mentor, as well as Springboard's resident advisors and the larger student/alumni community. Springboard combines expert-curated curricula with one-on-one mentorship. Springboard has served thousands of students from around the world.
To apply, applicants fill out an online form, take an aptitude test, then talk with a school representative about their background and motivations. For the data science career track a background in statistics and/or programming is required. For the UX career track, students should have academic or professional background in user design or development-oriented fields.
All graduates receive 1:1 career coaching including networking tips, resume and LinkedIn assistance, interview prep, and salary negotiation. Graduates go on to considerable success: those who accepted new jobs reported an average annual salary increase of $19,919. And because of the job guarantee, students who don’t find a job within six months of graduation receive a full refund.
Recent Springboard Reviews: Rating 4.74
Recent Springboard News
- 15 Data Science Jobs You'll Land After Bootcamp
- Inside Springboard’s New Software Engineering Career Track with Colt Steele
- 2019 End of Year Coding Bootcamp Podcast
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $5,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a data analyst in six months, job guaranteed! Through this course, developed in partnership with Microsoft, you’ll master the technical and business thinking skills needed to get hired. In addition to learning fundamental business statistics concepts, key tools (like Excel, SQL, Python, Power BI, and Tableau), and advanced analysis techniques, you’ll develop your problem-solving skills—something hiring managers told us most job applicants lack. Two capstone projects will allow you to bring all of your skills together, becoming the center of a powerful portfolio. And you’ll do it all with the guidance of your personal mentor and career coach, plus support from your fellow students and Springboard alumni.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred tuition plan: Pay $500 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $5,500 upfront or $1,100 monthly payments, or deferred tuition plan. Refund / Guarantee Become a data analyst. Job Guaranteed. Scholarship $500 scholarship for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level 2 years of professional work experience working regularly with office, design or programming tools. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $7,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineGet a job, or your money back, through Springboard’s mentor-guided online bootcamp. With our job guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. Students will master the data science process, from statistics and data wrangling to advanced topics like machine learning and data storytelling, by working on real projects designed by industry experts. With the guidance of your personal mentor and career coaches, you will graduate with an interview-ready portfolio and a network of data scientists. We won’t stop there. We know that career transitions are hard, and we’ll support you every step of the way—until you get hired.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred Tuition available: Pay $700 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $1490/month or $7,500 upfront or deferred tuition plan. Scholarship Women in Tech Veterans
Minimum Skill Level Comfortable programming and comfortable with statistics. Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $490 Class size N/A Location OnlineNeed more prep before you begin the Data Science Career Track? In this mentor-led course, you'll spend 4-6 weeks mastering the foundational Python and statistics skills needed to pass the admissions challenge and start your career. This course was designed specifically for go-getters who want to enroll in our Data Science Career Track, but who need an introduction to, or a refresher in, Python programming, statistics, or other core data science concepts. With guidance from your personal mentor, you’ll finish the course having learned how to use Python to complete real-world coding exercises. You’ll also be able to ace our Data Science Career Track admissions challenge and begin your data science journey.
Minimum Skill Level Beginnger Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $7,940 Class size N/A Location OnlineFast-track your machine learning career through our mentor-guided, hands-on machine learning engineering course—the first to come with a job guarantee. Our curriculum, designed for people with software engineering experience, is rigorous and deeply technical, teaching the foundations of machine learning and deep learning. But it’s also hands-on. Of the 400 hours of work we estimate it will take to complete this course, 100 hours go toward capstone projects. You’ll build and deploy large-scale AI systems—with guidance from your mentor, an experienced machine learning engineer currently working in the industry.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit Tuition Plans $7,940 upfront $1490/month Climb Credit Loan Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee. Get a job after 6 months or get your money back. Scholarship Women In Tech: $750 Veterans: $750
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit. Pay $500 upfront. Then make low monthly payments of
$61-121 during the course, and $346-380 for 33 months after.
Tuition Plans One-time Upfront Payment: $8500 Month-to-month: $1,150/month Refund / Guarantee Land a software engineering job in 6 months of graduating or get a full tuition refund. Scholarship We offer a $750 scholarship for women in tech and veterans.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $8,200 Class size N/A Location OnlineWant to break into the tech and have a creative impact? Even if you have no previous design or tech experience, you can become a UI or UX designer in 9 months, equipped to own the product design process end-to-end. With our guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. The course curriculum is ideal for those looking to career transition from non-design related backgrounds. You'll learn to apply design tools and concepts in the context of real-life design problems. Receive rigorous training from user research and wireframes to high fidelity mockups and working with developers to implement them. Build your confidence and a stellar portfolio curated from hands-on projects with clients. You have the flexibility to study online whilst working full time. Plus get 1-1 expert mentor support and a dedicated career coach to ensure your success throughout your journey.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1099/month, $8,200 upfront, or deferred tuition Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee Scholarship $750 for women and veterans
Minimum Skill Level All backgrounds are welcome as long as you can demonstrate strong visual, creativity, and communication skills. Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $5,400 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a UX designer in six months, job guaranteed! The UX Career Track is an intensive user experience course with a full career services component. With our guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. This self-paced, mentor-guided, online bootcamp is designed for people with adjacent skills from a few specific backgrounds: visual design, coding, marketing, and research. With the fundamentals already in place, you'll master design thinking, develop cross-functional communication skills, and create real-world projects that you can show off in a unique portfolio. After graduation, you’ll continue to enjoy the support of career coaches and access to our employer network so that you can land an entry-level UX job.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1199/month, $5,400 upfront, or deferred tuition Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee
Minimum Skill Level Academic or professional experience in user design or development oriented fields. Placement Test Yes Interview No
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Springboard scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- UI / UX Design Career Track (Online)
- Software Engineering Career Track Prep (Online)
- Data Science Career Track (Online)
- Machine Learning Engineering Career Track (Online)
- UX Career Track (Online)
- Data Analytics Career Track (Online)
454 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Digital Marketing Certificate- 4/9/2018Vanessa Naja • Student • Course: Digital Marketing Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I can't say enough good things about my experience in the Springboard Digital Marketing certificate program. After researching multiple programs, I decided to join Springboard for several reasons:
1. Because I couldn't find a single negative review about their programs (and I did search for them)
2. Because of the mentorship part of the program
The material Springboard offers is superb and their team is incredible. Every single person I've interacted with from my student advisor to the community manager to my career coach and all the other students have been amazing. Everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful, the material is excellent and the course is very well structured. My favorite part has been the mentorship. Before I joined the program, I figured that the mentorship alone was worth the price of admission and I was soooo right. I actually think the mentorship is worth the price of admission several times over. My weekly calls with my mentor have been incredibly helpful. She really is an expert in her field and with her guidance through the program, I know I'm getting the most out of it. The real-life projects are incredibly helpful and really build confidence because when you move into the job market, you already have real-world experience under your belt and a portfolio to share with potential employers. I can't recommend this program enough. It's awesome!
- Great experience with the DS career track- 4/9/2018Zack • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
My overall experience with the DS career track was very positive and provided me with a very useful skillset. The curriculum is very good, though it would not hurt to include a bit more of tools such as TensorFlorw. By far the most useful portion to me was the support and insight provided by the mentor program. This is one of the main reasons I chose SB over others programs and I was not disappointed. The career coaching was also very helpful and consistent feedback was provided throughout the course. My only comment here would be for more help on the insustry connections/ referrals front. However, this is only a minor critique the continued job search support will likely help on this front.
- Excellent Data Science Career Track Course- 4/4/2018Denis Dalidovich • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
I found the Data Science Career Track program very useful for anyone who decides to start a Data Science career regardless of the background. The amount of material necessary to master is quite large but everything in the topics offered is important. The structure of the program itself is well organized and allows to build up solid skills. I really liked interaction with my mentor who gave me a lot of useful advices that broadened my views on all aspects of Data Science. Communications with career coaches were extremely helpful and informative as well. To summarize, my experience with Springboard's Data Science Career Track was overwhelmingly positive.
- Great Course- 4/3/2018Josh Friedman • Graduate • Course: Intermediate Data Science: Python • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I took this course with minimal programming experience. I found it challenging, but I learned a lot. The best part of the course is the projects as they are extremely relevant and useful. I recently graduated from business school and this course helped me land my first job. It is comforting to know that I can refer back to the course curriculum and projects when necessary. I would highly recommend Springboard to anyone that is looking to broaden their skillset.
- Fantastic Intro to the tools of UX- 4/3/2018Egon Bohler • Graduate • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Overall, my experience with Springboard's User Experience design course was overwhelmingly positive. The content and mentor calls do a fantastic job of introducing and reinforcing concepts with hands-on project work that ultimately builds into a polished portfolio case study.
One of the things I like most about Springboard is that the content is [mostly] non-proprietary. The course is essentially a curation of the internet's best free and paid resources on UX design, which makes the course very accessible and true to the lean UX concept. Why remake already great content?
At some points the content does seem to be a bit overkill (I think there were ~6 different resources on building paper prototypes) but overall it was well-rounded and very helpful.
If I'm being honest, having a mentor is the biggest factor in me completing the course. Had it not been for my weekly meetings with Andre it would have been far more difficult to find the motivation to complete. Every week we had insightful discussions about my submissions, and more generally about the UX process.
If you're debating whether or not to take the course – do it. This course was by far the most economical option I came across with the level of content and engagement. Would highly recommend jumping in!
- Brandon Beidel • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I had a phenomenal experience with Springboard. As a remote learner, I was initially skeptical of the value an online course, but I am glad to be wrong.
The structure of the course is very intentional to bring people up to speed quickly. The real value in the class is in the support team and mentors. Having the opportunity to have dedicated conversations with my mentor about data science concepts, my coursework, and some tangential learning set my experience apart from some of the other online courses I have taken.
The effort of the support and career services staff were equally essential to help bring the course together. Having a dedicated professional sit and discuss job search strategies, review resumes, and conduct mock interviews provided additional confidence to communicate my data science knowledge and find that next role using my new skills.
- Amazing Course and Career support- 3/30/2018Vinutha Shreekrishna • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I’m a current student in Data Science Career Track Program. It’s been a month in this course and I’m fully satisfied with the course curriculum and support from the mentor and the student advisor.
I have Master’s in Physics. And I am from Mathematics background. I do not have experience in programming or computer science. I just learnt Basic Python before joining the course. Now I am confident that I can definitely move forward in this field as I already know many tools and techniques to dive into the Data Science world.
I will update here as soon as I finish the course and after landing into my dream job.
Thanks for taking time to read my review. Good luck.
- Data Science Career Track- 3/18/2018Angela Krontiris • Student • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I enrolled in Springboard's Online Data Science Career Program in August 2017 and completed the course in March 2018. I started the course with no programming skills. While this was difficult for me at the start, I became comfortable with python in the first two months. My favorite part about Springboard is the connection with my mentor. My mentor helped me tremendously with my capstone projects and gave me great advice in the workplace. The one thing that I had hoped for from Springboard is referrals. It is very difficult to build connections in a short period of time and then ask for referrals when applying for jobs. Hearing back from companies after applying and reaching out via Linkedin has been a struggle for me. It would be nice to receive a little more help in the job search. I am still looking for a job. In the end, the skills that you learn are invaluable. I definitely recommend Springboard to someone who is looking to get into Data Science or just wants to learn a new skill.
- Springboard UX- 3/12/2018Elsa • DigitalProject Manager • Graduate • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- UX Design- 2/22/2018Gabriela • Student • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Amazing Data Science Course!- 2/9/2018Erik E. • Research Scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
The Springboard Data Science Career track has been an amazing investment for me. Even though I had studied data science online for 6 months on my own before starting the course, the they the course content has been curated and laid out helped me to build a much stronger foundation. There is also a wealth of resources from counselors and a mentor that I was matched up with who had a similar academic background to my own which really helped me to build out my technical and professional skills for a career in data science. Overall, I'm pretty sure that this Springboard course is the best personal investment I have ever made. I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of starting out a career or transferring their current skill set to the field of data science!
- UX Design Course- 1/3/2018Emma Albert • Product Manager • Graduate • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- How Springboard board handle data science- 12/6/2017Omar Al-Naimi • Epidemiologist • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I took Data Science Career Track course after I did many mini-courses and read many books. The main issue with data science is that there is no clear start and end points. After a while of taking diffirent courses, you feel that you do not know what is data science career. In Spring board, besides learning more, I also could connect the dots and the field became clear to me.
After finishing Career Track Data Science course, you can continue your journey by yourself.
- Exactly what I needed!- 11/22/2017Melanie Hanna • Data Scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I took Springboard's Career Track Data Science course, which was exactly what I needed to transition my career. I'm pretty self motivated, which you'll need as the course is self-paced (you can also choose to pay per month which is an extra motivation to complete the course as fast as you can!), but wanted some sort of defined path to teach myself data science. There are a ton of online resources for free but it's pretty much impossible to know where to start without guidance.
The course does a great job of starting you from basics but they move you on pretty quick from there in case you already have a foundation in CS or statistics. They match you with a mentor who can give feedback on your projects or answer any questions you might have about the material or the industry.
The job guarantee is a big reason why I chose this course. It was pretty much a win-win. I started looking for a job about a month from finishing the course and got a job offer in about two months. I absolutely LOVE my new job and what I'm doing now.
There seriously isn't a better deal out there. I recommend this program to anyone who wants to become a data scientist. The ROI here is unbeatable.
- An Excellent All Round Education- 11/22/2017Rounak Banik • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
I was a student of Springboard's Data Science Career Track between July and November 2017. Completing the track has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. The track was extremely streamlined and sufficiently challenging to keep you involved for the entire duration.
The biggest take away of the program was the mentorship. My mentor, Baran, taught me skills that you will never find in a book or a publicly offered MOOC. He also gave me invaluable glimpses into the world of professional data science. With his constant guidance, I was able to participate in Data Science Hackathons, publish and gather traction for my kernels on Kaggle and develop a proposal for a talk on Inferential Statistics which was accepted in SciPy India 2017.
Another huge benefit of the program is the network you get to build. Springboard mentors and alumni work at amazing places. I connected and interacted with more than a dozen people doing inspiring work. My mentor personally introduced me to Data Scientists at Airbnb (my first capstone project was on Airbnb User Bookings) and Amazon. They, in turn, gave me a sneak peak of their work at their respective companies.
As part of DSC, I completed over 15 technical projects and 2 major Capstone Projects. With the help of my mentor, I was able to channel my work in the right places. My analysis on TED Talks caught the eye of the Kaggle CEO who then submitted my notebook to the official TED Team. My second capstone project on Movie Recommender Systems had me publishing a dataset that was trending at the top for 3 straight days.
The material I learnt from Springboard also helped me in performing reasonably well in Data Science Competitions. My bachelors' thesis project on Fake News Detection is also based on the knowledge I acquired from the program.
Finally, DSC prepares you for the non technical aspects of getting a job. There are intensive, personal evaluations of your LinkedIn Profile, your resume and mock interviews. These exercises prepare you well for evaluating, applying and eventually interviewing for various data science jobs.
All in all, DSC is a great investment if you want to switch careers or get started with the field of Data Science. It prepares you for entry level Data Science jobs and equips you with enough expertise to jump into more advanced material after the program. Highly recommended!
- Great Course!- 11/3/2017Alla Prazyan • Graphic Designer • Student • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I am in Graphic Design industry for more than 8 years and I was happy to explore UX Design course here on Springboard. The curriculum is very well designed and covers all aspects of UX design. This course is ideal for busy people, who cannot attend scheduled classes on site. Mentors are all professionals from the UX field, and student's advisors are always right away ready to assist with any question.
- Great curriculum and great mentor- 10/13/2017Dirk Maserkopf • Student • Course: Business Analytics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
My 12 weeks experience with springboard was excellent. My weekly mentor calls helped me to find the right way to analyze data and go beyond the actual case study. The learning material is easy to read and understand, not that the course is too easy, but the layout and structure of the course is very good and makes it a pleasure to learn. Catherina from student support is great to deal with. I had one small problem, none of springboards fault, but my first assigned mento wasn't available any longer, so Catherina went beyond her normal hours of work and found me a new mentor over the weekend. I was really impressed with the support she gave me and any other questions, were answered right away, even though we had like 16 hours time difference between Western Australia and San Fran.
A special thanks to Chinmay , my mentor, who was always available and even so we had to change sometime our time of call, he was always flexible and guided me through the course plus gave me some great insights from his past experience and working as BA.
- Foundations in Data Science- 9/14/2017Arun • Student • Course: Introduction to Data Science • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I took the Foundations in Data Science course from Springboard. I have had some introduction to statistics and programming (quite a bit of stats in my MBA program and took many datacamp certificates for R and Python programming).
Really enjoyed the foundations course from Springboard. Have tried using many MOOC`s (massive online open courseware) to learn data science but to no use. Springboard`s mentor driven and community driven coursework is a lot better. Setting up the R Studio environment, Github, writing code on R, R markdown etc, all take quite some effort, if you are from a non computer science background (I am not a CS major but had some coding in high school and undergrad). This is where the mentor and community are most useful.
The $ 500 per month fee is very reasonable for the community, mentor interactions and curriculum that you get in the course.
My advice to prospective students who have no background in statistics and programming is as follows:
1) First learn statistics from online resources like Khan Academy, Saylor.org etc. Topics may include descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode, variance, standard deviation, types of distributions, probability), inferential statistics (p-value, Z-scores, hypothesis test, t-test) and machine learning (linear regression, logistic regression, some simple classification algorithms etc). Even datacamp.com has many good coding courses built around statistics.
2) Learn some R, Python and SQL from datacamp.com. Take a total of 10 certificate courses from datacamp in these 3 programming languages. This will really help develop your coding skills. In R, take introduction to R, intermediate R, dplyr, ggplot, statistics with R etc. In Python, learn numpy, pandas, seaborn etc.
3) After you have finished above 2 points, you can move to Springboard. You may think that Springboard is also about the first 2 points. Yes, it is. But the most important part of Springboard is the capstone project. Once you have completed point 1 and 2, you can enter the Springboard foundations course confidently and spend most of your time thinking and working on your capstone project. Remember that nothing matches the skills you develop while completing an end to end capstone project. This is only possible on Springboard at a very reasonable price.
Lots of effort and motivation + Springboard + Datacamp is the best formula for becoming a quantitative analyst/junior data scientist, if you do not already have a background in statistics and computer science.
- Jenn L • UX UI Designer • Student • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I've been a visual designer (mostly web) for about 10 years. I've done aspects of UX in many of my jobs/projects. But there were a lot of best practices in research and prep that I'd never properly learned to be an official UX designer. I learned and practiced all these textbook need-to-knows and quickly got my portfolio updated to prove it through this course in a matter of a few months. I saved $1000's from avoiding full-time courses that I didn't need since I had quite a lot of on the job training already. Since completing the course I've gotten messages weekly to daily from recruiters on LinkedIn looking to place me in new exciting roles at big and small companies. TOTALLY WORTH IT.
My UX project from the curriculum: https://www.jennlindeman.com/ux-project
- Excellent UX Design course- 7/24/2017Amelia MG • UX Writer • Graduate • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I took Springboard's UX Design course, and really enjoyed my experience. The curriculum was engaging, varied enough to accommodate many different learning styles, and was dynamic - Springboard updates their curriculum all the time, so nothing feels out of date. The emphasis on working with other students through the online community made it easy to gather ongoing feedback about your process, and simulated a bit of what it's like to work on a UX team - you never work in a bubble ;)
The self-paced nature of the class is a bit of a double-edged sword, because you can finish the course while working a full time job, but it does mean you need to be really self-motivated - I work full time, and finished the course in 3 months. Both your mentor and Springboard advisors are extremely helpful and supportive, and can even provide suggested timelines for what to work on each week in order to finish the course in the time that meets your needs.
As I mentioned earlier, each student is assigned a mentor, with whom you work closely, meeting each week to discuss progress, goals, and other, non-course-related aspects of UX design work. This mentor/student relationship was invaluable to my success. My mentor is extremely talented and charismatic and working with her helped keep me on track.
I highly recommend Springboard to anyone looking for a dive into UX Design.
- UX Design Course- 7/24/2017Laura A Hamrick • Web Designer/UX Designer • Graduate • Course: UX Design • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I would highly recommend the Springboard UX Design course to anyone that is looking to learn UX Design or would like to get a jump start on putting some UX examples on their portfolio. I had worked in UX for about a year but didn't have any personal examples that I could show for on my public portfolio. My Springboard (Sara) was extremely helpful in providing me with feedback and recommending resources that were outside of what the course had listed.
This course was great because as a freelance web designer, my schedule isn't consistent week to week. Since the course is flexible, you are able to do as much or as little of the work each week to make it work for you.
I was left with an amazing portfolio piece on the entire process of UX Design and have been offered multiple positions since completing the course. I also felt extremely comfortable in the interviews as I was confidently able to walk through the ENTIRE UX Design process since I had gone through every piece.
Would highly recommend this to anyone interested in UX!
- Worth it overall- 2/17/2020Diandra Silva • Student • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: Online
- A great choice to start your UX journey- 2/11/2020Phillip Headen • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: OnlineI really enjoyed the UX Career track. My mentor was great. She not only helped me with the curriculum, but she also gave me insight and resources outside of what Springboard offered. Calvin really seems to care as a career coach. He helped me with my resume, cover letters, and LinkedIn. They’re also available as resources once you’re finished the course.
The Industry Design Project is a highlight. It pairs you with a real world startup for 4-5 weeks. I think this sets Springboard apart from competitors.
- UX Design Career Track- 2/11/2020Joux Ligutti • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: OnlineI had a great experience learning UX design with Springboard. I like that the course takes you through all of the stages of the design cycle and you produce a lot of deliverables that you can add to your portfolio. My mentor was very helpful and gave excellent industry advice and encouragement during our weekly calls. I highly recommend Springboard.