savvy-coders-logo

Savvy Coders

Average Rating4.88
67 Reviews
3 Courses
Savvy Coders is an online coding boot camp offering the following classes: Full Stack Development, Data Analytics + Python, and Cyber Security. Classes are held Monday through Thursday evenings (for Full Stack and Data Analytics) so students won’t have to give up their day job to attend the boot camp. The boot camp is taught by industry software developers, and the class size is kept small to ensure students receive one-on-one interaction with instructors. In the Ful...

67 Savvy Coders Reviews

Allan C.
    Student • Front End Web Development • St. Louis
    Jun 29, 2018

Great Course To Learn How To Code

I recommend this course for anyone interested in learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript. It is a little challenging but worth the effort in the end. The course teacher is very patient with beginners. After each class I left very satisfied and yearning for more.

Thank you Savvy Coders!!

Megan Bond
    Student • Front End Web Development • Chattanooga
    Jun 07, 2018

Chattanooga Savvy Coders

John's a patient instructor who takes the time to even attend local meet-ups in Chattanooga and help students outside of class.  The course was laid out well to provide a strong introduction, and it's a great introduction to coding-- economical and cost-effective.  Yay on all accounts.

Tyler Krszjzaniek
    Student • Front End Web Development • St. Louis
    May 24, 2018

Fast-Paced and Super Informative

I had an excellent experience during my time with Savvy Coders. I found myself always looking forward to attending the classes, even after a full day of work at my day job. I definitely recommend enrolling in the course.

The instructor Alex was very energetic and passionate about the course material. He was able to teach a huge amount of material in a short amount of time. His sense of humor and knowledge of the languages taught always helped class engagement too.

I also t...

JAKE P
    Graduate • Front End Web Development • St. Louis
    May 24, 2018

Great course!

I just finished the 60 hour course, was very informative and the instructors are amazing.  Well worth the time and money with not only the information you learn but also all the connections. A great launching pad into the world of coding.

Jonai
    Graduate • Front End Web Development • St. Louis
    Jan 04, 2018

Thorough

Thanks to SavvyCoders I've learned to be confident and comfortable with coding. I was just an HTML and CSS girl. Now I can do some pretty great animations with Javascript. If your looking for a class that's immersive, and a Instructor that actually cares. I suggest Savvy Coders!

Keondra D.
    Consultant • Graduate • Front End Web Development • Nashville
    Oct 24, 2017

Savvy Coder Review

Savvy Coders provided a well thought out curriculum for working individuals. The course is designed to go as fast or as slow as need. My instructor made sure everyone was up to speed before we started a new lesson and we also did weekly recaps. This course provided me the hands on experience that I did not feel I was capturing in my undergraduate program.

Kenny
    Art Director • Graduate • Front End Web Development • St. Louis
    Aug 24, 2017

JavaScript Intensive Good

Awesome Presentation at a great price. Most impressed with continuing concern and tech support after this course has ended. Savvy Coders offers both knowledge and networking.

I am not a natural born coder. Was always better at geometry (HTML, CSS) than algebra (JavaScript). In fact, I had bounced out of another program already. So, I came into Savvy Coders Group with JavaScript being sort of a thing. I had since tried tons of click classes and video tutorials. Alas.

Ri...

Amy P.
    Graduate
    Jul 19, 2017

This Bootcamp Helped me get a Job!

I took the Savvy Coder's Intro into Web Development class in Chattanooga, TN through a local program.  This course kick start my understanding of basic web development and coding. I would recommend this class and have provided some more details about my experience below.

# What role were you performing at work when you realized you had an interest in coding?
       I had a business administration and marketing background but was unemployed and wanted to explore new avenues. I wa...

Warren Rawlings
    Interactive designer • Graduate
    Jul 13, 2017

Web Development 6 Week course

Evening classes formed around work and family requirements. It starts with environment set up and goes toward setting up GIT and a firebase website. We covered Markdown, CSS, HTML, and Javascript with a big emphasis on using the command line every chance we had. Other aspects included work on Bootstrap and other frameworks to accelerate how to be a designer and programmer in a team environment. There were 20 people in the class, 15 finished, and I know about 4 people that had jobs as a res...

Thelma
    Front End Web Development • Nashville
    Dec 11, 2016

Too advanced for beginners

I enrolled in the December cohort in 2015 and immediately regretted spending my $1800. While the introduction did include the disclaimer that "it would be like drinking from a firehose," I did not expect the firehose to be set to full blast at the fastest setting possible.

I went into the course with basic HTML knowledge, but as each lesson progressed without any clear goals and learning reinforcements to see if students were actually understanding the concepts, I got increasingl...

JuliB
    Nashville
    Nov 06, 2015

Concise yet Robust

This course is a great introduction to what one can expect when learning front-end web development. I have been learning to code for a little under a year and this course really helped me connect the dots and refresh on skills that I had not touched on in several months. It is an excellent investment if you are thinking of applying for a bootcamp or a great supplement if you are planning to teach your self with online courses. The small class size is welcoming, unintimidating, an...

Erin O.
    Graduate • Front End Web Development • Nashville
    Nov 03, 2015

Great Intro to Coding Course!

This course was a great "getting your feet wet" into the world of coding, programming, and web development. I had done some online learning and dabbling on my own in HTML, CSS, and Javascript prior to enrolling in this course, but the instructors and hands-on examples really helped solidify the concepts I was learning.

It was a lot to take on in addition to working a full-time job, but they exposure to different resources was great and having instructors experience...

Savvy Coders Alumni Outcomes

Recent Savvy Coders News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

Savvy Coders Alumni Reviews Summary

4.9
4.9
4.8
4.8
Recent Savvy Coders News
FAQs

How much does Savvy Coders cost?

Savvy Coders costs around $14,500. On the lower end, some Savvy Coders courses like Front End Web Development cost $8,500.

What courses does Savvy Coders teach?

Savvy Coders offers courses like Cybersecurity , Data Analytics + Python, Front End Web Development.

Where does Savvy Coders have campuses?

Savvy Coders has in-person campuses in Chattanooga, Kansas City, and St. Louis. Savvy Coders also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is Savvy Coders worth it?

Savvy Coders hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 67 Savvy Coders alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Savvy Coders on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Savvy Coders legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 67 Savvy Coders alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Savvy Coders and rate their overall experience a 4.88 out of 5.

Does Savvy Coders offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Savvy Coders offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Savvy Coders reviews?

You can read 67 reviews of Savvy Coders on Course Report! Savvy Coders alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Savvy Coders and rate their overall experience a 4.88 out of 5.

Is Savvy Coders accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Savvy Coders doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp