Savvy Coders is a 6-week intro to web development coding bootcamp in Nashville and Chattanooga, Tennessee, and St. Louis, Missouri. Savvy Coders is a great option for beginners who want to learn how to code. Savvy Coders believes coding is a 21st-century skill that everyone can learn without giving up their day job. Students enrolled at Savvy Coders attend coding bootcamp 3-4 days per week, 3 hours each evening from 6-9pm.
The Savvy Coders 6-week front-end web development classes are held at co-working spaces in St. Louis, Nashville, and Chatanooga. These co-working spaces represent a community of innovators and entrepreneurs that come together to network and learn.
Recent Savvy Coders Reviews: Rating 4.83
Recent Savvy Coders News
Deposit $600 Tuition Plans 3 months, $600 per month
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test No Interview Yes
Savvy Coders Reviews
36 reviews sorted by:
- Junior Web Developer- 9/9/2020Asma • Student • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: St. LouisI have been trying to start to code again and learn new languages for almost 1 year. However, I was not consistent with my effort, I am so happy I took the decision to contact Savvy Coders. Learning in a group kept me motivated and helped me to not fall off track on my coding goal, Savvy Coders helped me to step outside my comfort zone and get my hands dirty building actual application, now I found my capabilities and confidence as a developer.
- Gave me Confidence- 9/9/2020Trevon Allen • Technical Support • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: St. LouisThis Boot Camp was exactly the push I needed to becoming a full stack developer from the owner to the recruitment and preparation for finding a job after boot camp, they really prepare you for the career your pursuing in web development, enjoyed the process and time they invested in helping me get to where I am today.
- Perfect for an level of skill- 11/23/2019Nicholas LaChance • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: St. Louis
SavvyCoders is a great program to learn new and ever changing skills. This program is perfect for those who are new to programming, those who have never programmed, and those that would like to sharpen their skills.
I started SavvyCoders with a background in software as a hobby. After SavvyCoders I am 100% confident to apply for a job, continue research on my own (without getting lost), as well as having a group of individuals to go to for collaboration of ideas.
- Empowering and Cost-Effective- 7/24/2019Nowell Gata • Student • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: St. Louis
Attendance is mandatory. If you are new to software development, you must keep up and ask as precise of questions as possible OUTSIDE of class. Instructors use a LOT of industry slang. Learn from this.
If you are considering this boot camp, please note that doing the pre-coursework is highly recommended.
After going through this boot camp, I feel empowered and grateful for the knowledge and the network of the budding tech professionals from my cohort.
- The gateway to a proficient coding experience- 5/14/2019John Ogunyelere • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: St. Louis
Savvy Coders is a fantastic junior web developer camp here in St. Louis, with full hands-on technical skill training and professional conduct. It is unique for its small class size, rich course content, experienced instructors and awesome management who walk the tides with you and ensure that you come out as a fine product, ready made to hit the job market, change your career or advance your studies.
If I have the chance again, I will go back to Savvy Coders!!!
- Just what I needed!- 4/19/2019Justin Lautz • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: St. Louis
All I wanted out of this course was to get an idea of, not only if programming was for me, but if the tech culture as a whole fit my personality, and this course fit the bill perfectly – all the while not breaking the bank. My only criticism or suggested improvement would be to make sure all the instructors are aligned on how the content will be presented and taught to the students. The disconnect between the instructors made learning a bit more challenging then probably needed. Other than that, highly recommended!
- Savvy Coders can help!- 3/6/2019JOE • Graduate • Campus: St. Louis
- Wonderful!- 1/31/2019Fabi Clubb
I am a recent Savvy Coders graduate and I can only say that taking this course was a great decision! I not only learned to code, but I met wonderful people. The teacher and the TAs did a great job. I am looking for a job at the moment, and even though I have already graduated, I am still getting great support from Savvy!
- A Great Choice!- 1/24/2019Jason Brown • IT Support Analyst • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: St. Louis
- Feeling Savvy- 10/29/2018Daniel Catanzaro • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: St. Louis
- Great Course To Learn How To Code- 6/29/2018Allan C. • Student • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: St. Louis
Thank you Savvy Coders!!
- Chattanooga Savvy Coders- 6/7/2018Megan Bond • Student • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: Chattanooga
John's a patient instructor who takes the time to even attend local meet-ups in Chattanooga and help students outside of class. The course was laid out well to provide a strong introduction, and it's a great introduction to coding-- economical and cost-effective. Yay on all accounts.