codesmith-logo

Codesmith

Los Angeles, New York City, New York City, Online

Codesmith

Codesmith offers a full-time, 12-week full stack software engineering bootcamp in Los Angeles and New York City. Codesmith is a selective, need-blind program focusing largely on computer science and full-stack JavaScript, with an emphasis on technologies like React, Redux, Node, build tools, Dev Ops and machine learning. This program enables Codesmith students (known as Residents) to build open-source projects, with the aim of moving into positions as skilled software engineers. Codesmith Residents become engineers, not technicians, through a deep understanding of advanced JavaScript practices, fundamental computer science concepts (such as algorithms and data structures), and object-oriented and functional programming. Codesmith helps residents develop strong problem-solving abilities and technical communication skills – valued capacities in a software engineer.

The Codesmith admissions process involves a written application with optional coding questions, a nontechnical interview, and a technical interview. Codesmith offers a number of free resources for preparing for the admissions process including in-person and online coding workshops, a 2-week online prep course (CS Prep), and an online JavaScript learning platform (CSX).

Codesmith offers an extensive hiring support program that guides Residents through whiteboarding, advanced technical interview practice, resume and profile development, and interview and networking strategies. Support continues upon graduation with bi-weekly check-ins and, after offers, negotiation support. Overall, 25% of graduates receive offers for Senior Engineer positions and above, and about 70% receive offers for Mid-level Engineer roles.

Recent Codesmith Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (388) reviews for Codesmith →

Recent Codesmith News

Read all (27) articles about Codesmith →
  • CS Prep

JavaScript, jQuery, Algorithms, Front End
    Start Date August 17, 2020
    CS Prep is a structured program that teaches core JavaScript concepts and engineering best practices. CS Prep will help you develop a deep, yet intuitive understanding of JavaScript and prepare you for your Codesmith technical interview or for interviews for other software engineering roles. CS Prep is a 2-week remote course that includes live online instruction, daily problem-solving workshops, office hours with engineering mentors, and extensive technical interview practice.
    DepositNo deposit
    We offer tuition payment plans and many scholarships for the course. The tuition you pay for CS Prep will roll over to the Software Engineering Immersive tuition.
    Tuition PlansWe offer case by case payment plans, please reach out to csprep@codesmith.io with questions!
    Refund / GuaranteeIf you pass the CS Prep assessment you are guaranteed a technical interview with our full time Codesmith Program. Refunds for the course are available and distributed on a case by case basis.
    ScholarshipWe offer multiple scholarships to CS Prep, with many students paying no tuition at all. You can apply for the women in software engineering scholarship, Dean's scholarship, or minorities in tech scholarship.
    Minimum Skill LevelSuitable for beginners who are ready to level up to intermediate and advanced material.
    Prep WorkWe recommend some familiarity with the content in the Precourse Unit on CSX - our free online learning platform - https://csx.codesmith.io/.
    August 17, 2020 - Online Apply by August 3, 2020
    September 14, 2020 - Online Apply by August 31, 2020
    October 12, 2020 - Online Apply by September 28, 2020
    November 9, 2020 - Online Apply by October 26, 2020
  • Full-time Remote Software Engineering Immersive - Launching 2021

Full-time Remote Software Engineering Immersive brings Codesmith's first-rate curriculum to a completely remote setting allowing for the driven engineers not located in Los Angeles or New York City to advance their careers in three months. The program teaches fullstack JavaScript and computer science to prepare you for mid and senior-level software engineering roles. The expertly designed curriculum and supportive community immerses you in modern web technologies, such as React and Node.js, and encourages you to tackle unique and unfamiliar problems to prepare you for the ever-changing tech landscape. Codesmith offers an extensive hiring support program that guides students through the hiring process, including interview strategies, portfolio development, and post-graduation check-ins. By the end of the 12-week program, you will be an autonomous engineer, ready to make an impact on innovative tech companies worldwide.
    Codesmith has a range of options to help you finance your education, including scholarships, payment plans, and loan partnerships. Please email hello@codesmith.io with questions.
    Refund / GuaranteeRefunds are distributed on a case by case basis but are available.
    Minimum Skill LevelPrior computer science and programming skills necessary - many applicants are self-taught through our free weekly JS workshops/online prep course.
  • JavaScript for Beginners

JavaScript
    Start Date August 22, 2020
    JavaScript for Beginners is a 12-hour, remote program consisting of two consecutive Saturday sessions. The program is designed for those with no previous coding experience and will teach JavaScript fundamentals and how coding works. The program offers students a launching point to continue their JavaScript studies, prepare for our more advanced programs, and build a future in software engineering.
    DepositNo Deposit
    This course has scholarships available, and the tuition you pay for JavaScript for Beginners rolls over and can be applied towards the tuition of our more advanced programs.
    Tuition PlansWe offer case-by-case payment plans, please reach out to jsforbeginners@codesmith.io with questions!
    Refund / GuaranteeRefunds for the course are available and distributed on a case-by-case basis.
    ScholarshipWe offer multiple scholarships to JavaScript for Beginners, with many students paying no tuition at all. You can apply for the women in software engineering scholarship, Dean's scholarship, or minorities in tech scholarship.
    Minimum Skill LevelThis course is designed for those with no coding experience!
    Prep WorkWe recommend completing Part 1 of the Precourse on CSX, our free online learning platform, before you start the course: https://csx.codesmith.io/units/precourse
    August 22, 2020 - Online Apply by August 14, 2020
    September 19, 2020 - Online Apply by September 11, 2020
  • Part-time Remote Software Engineering Immersive

Start Date August 29, 2020
    The Part-Time Remote Software Engineering Immersive Program teaches fullstack JavaScript and computer science to prepare students for mid and senior level software engineering roles. The expertly designed curriculum and supportive community immerses students in modern web technologies, such as React and Node.js, and encourages them to tackle unique and unfamiliar problems to prepare them for the ever-changing tech landscape. Codesmith offers an extensive hiring support program that guides students through the hiring process, including interview strategies, portfolio development, and post-graduation check-ins. By the end of the program, students become autonomous engineers, ready to make an impact at innovative tech companies worldwide. Please email hello@codesmith.io with questions.
    ScholarshipCodesmith offers 4 types of scholarships -those to students underrepresented in the technology community, women in software engineering scholarship, Dean's scholarships, as well as scholarships to prior bootcamp grads.
    August 29, 2020 - Online Apply by July 3, 2020
    November 28, 2020 - Online Apply by October 2, 2020
  • Software Engineering Immersive Program

Start Date August 10, 2020
    LocationNew York City, Los Angeles
    Due to COVID-19, Los Angeles cohorts (conducted in Pacific Time) starting 6/22 and 8/10 and New York cohorts (conducted in Eastern Time) starting 7/13 and 8/31 will be remote for the entirety of the program. The Codesmith program teaches computer science, full-stack JavaScript (notably React and Node), software architecture, Dev Ops, and machine learning, preparing graduates for mid to senior engineering positions. The course also features preparatory material, extensive hiring preparation, and ongoing support with students’ job searches.
    Minimum Skill LevelPrior computer science and programming skills necessary - many applicants are self taught through our free weekly JS workshops/online prep course.
    August 10, 2020 - Los Angeles Apply by July 3, 2020
    December 7, 2020 - New York City Apply by November 9, 2020
    February 1, 2021 - New York City Apply by December 25, 2020

• yena  User Photo
    yena • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

(Personal Back Ground Information - if you just want the review, then you can skip this part :D)

To start off, my background was actually in Business and Marketing. However, I was interested in coding when I started my own business during my senior year in college. It was a professor evaluation website. Of course, I made the website by hiring an engineer, but it was a very good opportunity for me even though  I was just giving them directions. I very much wanted to learn about coding at the time, but I didn't have many opportunities or time to learn it because I was already in my senior year of business management.  When I could, I would watch coding tutorials on YouTube or blogs in my spare time, but it was hard to stay consistent due to my schoolwork After I graduated I worked for a fashion company,  and it was difficult to study in the evening because the fashion industry demanded a lot of commitment with a lot of overtime.

But my engineer friend, who knew that I was interested in coding, told me he would be willing to help me learn about HTML. After I learned the basic elements of HTML and how HTML works on webs, I found it very interesting and fun and I wanted to learn more. Then I studied CSS and decided that I wanted to become a software engineer. The most attractive thing to me about coding is that what I do is visual and produces immediate results. It is the same reason I liked math since I was young. They both produce immediate answers and I'm able to check if the answer is right or not when I put the formula in. Although I've just started learning to code, even if it becomes too difficult or frustrating  I am confident that I can solve those difficult problems and hopefully feel a sense of accomplishment when I solve them.

(CodeSmith Experience)

Overall Experience: 10/10
    I think the most important thing is the basics. This class will help you to solidify the foundation of Javascript. You can easily find courses of basic Javascript, but they don't talk about every detail of concepts. Not only it explains concepts and terms more specifically, but also it gives you endless example problems and challenges. If you want, challenges are endless. Also, you can ask a question whenever you want!! This is the best part of CodeSmith. Through CSX or JSB Slack, you can get help from many other students or instructors.

Instructors: 10/10
    My Instructor was MICHELLE HERRERA!! First of all, she's full of energy. She makes our class energetic. As you know 6 hours class is not easy, but she makes me feel like 'I can study more than 6 hours!!'. Also, she's always very welcome if we have questions. She helps me until I really understand the concept or question. I can feel like she really loves to teach us and it certainly motivated me to work more hard.

Curriculum: 9/10
    I had 2 weeks and a day class. 1st, 2nd Saturday(9 AM/PST-3 PM/PST) and Monday(9 AM/PST: Assessment&6 PM/PST:Group Challenge Presentation). Curriculum wise it's great but I would say I needed more time to solve the challenges or problems. I understand the concepts 100% but it doesn't mean that I can solve the challenge. I hope I could learn how to apply the concepts that I learned in the class in challenges. I really hope CodeSmith have workshops that solve CSX challenges together from an overview of CSX to Chrome Extension!!! or please upload the videos! That would help A LOT!!!

(+ Tip)
    If you are accepted into CS Prep, & later into one of our Software Engineering Immersive programs, your JavaScript for Beginners tuition will be applied to the next program you take.

CodeSmith have very good scholarship programs!!

Since I passed the assessment, I receive automatic acceptance into CS Prep.

I'm very satisfied with the JSB experience, and I highly recommend this course if you don't have a computer science background! I'm sure that I would apply for CSPrep and Full-time software engineering immersive!!!
  • Worth it!
    - 7/30/2020
    Jonathon Gonzalwz  User Photo
    Jonathon Gonzalwz • Back End Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Just got a job. Job search is tough but wouldnt be able to do it without Codesmith
  • Amazing Experience
    - 7/21/2020
    Duane McFarlane  User Photo
    Duane McFarlane • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I was accepted into Codesmith for the July 2019 cohort (cohort 13). When I decided to attend a bootcamp, I chose Codesmith because of their weekly workshops on Thursdays "JavaScript: The Hard Parts." The people and the way they dive under the hood of these JS concepts sold me instantly. I've never heard of execution context etc before that. The instructors are not only incredibly knowledgable, but incredibly patient and passionate about teaching. From day 1 I knew it was the right choice.

You can learn these technologies anywhere, but what separates Codesmith from other schools are the people. Everyone is a resource (instructors, staff, and your seniors). They have non-tech related workshops like battling imposter syndrome, implicit bias, etc. It is a very welcoming, warm environment. Which is great, because the curriculum is hard. Extremely hard. There is no hand-holding. As a resident, you are forced to navigate the unknown and read documentation, debug, and hit those blocks (thats where the growth happens).

Towards the end of your stay, and well long after you graduate, they provide support in your career. You can schedule 1 on 1's with fellows and staff to go over everything from resumes to algos. They helped me tremendously. I've since landed a Software Engineer role, and I am grateful for their part they played.
  • Angie Changpagne  User Photo
    Angie Changpagne • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Codesmith is the cutting edge of what education ought to be. Prior to this, I had a Computer Engineering and Economics background, though in reality at University I had very little idea of what I really wanted to do, with both an entrepreneurial spirit and also liking the technical side and hands-on work. I needed a way to master and apply these goals. I soon realized that Codesmith was my proof of concept;  it gave me drive and focus and you will learn how to embark specialization in the engineering field to acquire the strongest competitive advantage in a constantly tidal industry.

The first time I attended one of Codesmith’s free workshops was in NYC, prior to permanently moving to LA and entering the Venice chapter. It was one of Will’s lectures on the hard parts and examining industry trends. Aside from having the ability to clearly explain complex concepts to many non-traditional crowds with backgrounds ranging from Ex-Finance, Ex-Law to Ex-Biology and applying them to modern applications, Will is also extremely energetic and inspiring; in a way he is much like a motivational tech speaker as well as an entertaining and informative lecturer who advocates for dynamic learning. After attending the free events and preparing for a month and a half, I applied and got into the Venice cohort for Autumn.

The entire Codesmith team and existing students were extremely warm and welcoming and ensured we had access to the best resources and mentorship. The daily programming had a fluid and well thought out schedule and the team is extremely approachable when any trepidations arise. Unlike my past encounters in engineering classes or even engineering sororities/frats, I did not feel excluded or minute anymore. I felt that I had a voice and a true impact. I felt level on the playing field if not leveraged, and I felt empowered

The culture at Codesmith is what every tech firm’s culture aspires to be like; it is hosted by a community of intelligent, enlightened, tolerant people which allows you to diversify your network outlook. The culture there will become your greatest advocate as you make the advance through pair programming and project based learning. You realize that there are many different methods to the same goal, the same problem, but raining on new ideas, constant brainstorming, feedback and examination is what will make you quick to adapt and highly performant to the environment. You also acquire an ability to skillfully embed creativity into the applications and systems you build, to ideate as well as decide on the key trade-offs behind design choice. Pursuing this is what will cultivate the depth of knowledge and leadership skills to thrive with any company.

Codesmith is not just a Software Engineering training program and its experience extends beyond  the bounds of the 3 month immersive. It teaches you micro and macro career planning, careful decision making, and how to design and implement scalable, efficient systems in computers and in life. We learn to constantly pivot and to feed into our curiosity to grow in the direction of personal and professional development.

The hiring support is exceptional. The team consists of former alumni from Ivy Leagues, successful Entrepreneurs, Angel Investors and a range of well versed backgrounds both in and out of the field who were committed to my success every step of the way. Amid the rise of the global pandemic, Annie from the alumni support team remained just as resourceful, available, and was extremely adept at checking up on us in our job exploration and interview process. The team gave us the roadmap to success using industry knowledge and best practices to achieve our highest potential and held us at very high standards

After I received offers from different companies, Eric gave me advice and key insights on negotiation strategies for salary, benefits, equity and pushed me to have the courage and confidence to do so. As a woman and minority in STEM, I have always felt the very present stigma of imposter syndrome and the victim mentality. I’ve felt discouraged from negotiating a contract at times, that I should just willfully accept the best offer presented to me as many women who have been conditioned to feel this way can relate. However, this time was different. After having the guidance from Eric and the entire hiring support team as well as many CS(CodeSmith) Alumni who have been at the exact same position, I was able to finally realize the value of having a different background than the majority and to see that as an asset. I ended up successfully negotiating an extra $10K on an offer and accepting a Software Engineer position at my dream company!

I have to say, I am equally as proud to be an Alumni of Codesmith as I am of my Alma Mater, and in many ways I have grown more professionally and industrially from Codesmith’s impact than I have from any other traditional schooling, organization or institution. This program outlines an extraordinary blueprint for modernizing education and the way it impacts career viability, professional progression, and is an archetype of education for the future. With that being said, I think it’s time to change your future now and let no time go to waste
  • Software Engineer
    - 7/17/2020
    Jimmy  User Photo
    Jimmy • Software Engineer Verified via GitHub
    I am a recent graduate and I can confidently say that Codesmith is an amazing immersive program that teaches you how to become an amazing engineer.

The immersive program itself is a combination of hard computer science, pragmatism, and an empathetic community. It teaches you to be patient with yourself, to cuddle with the struggle, and to power through hurdles so that you can gain a deeper understanding of what Codesmith calls "the Hard Parts." It's a blend of pair programming and project-building using modern technology stacks. The instructors themselves are passionate, accessible, and empathetic, which are exactly what students need when learning these difficult-to-grasp topics. You'll get a lot out of this program, but keep in mind that you also have to be able to put work in as well.

At the end of the day, this bootcamp itself is more like an immersive program. You'll feel like you've been learning for a year, but in reality, it's only been a few months. You'll also come out quadruple times more wiser in the engineering world and ready to tackle most engineering problems that you'll face.

Thank you again Codesmith, it's been a wild ride. Happy to say that I've enjoyed the experience and to start a new chapter in my life!
  • Worth every penny
    - 7/16/2020
    A Chao  User Photo
    A Chao • Senior Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The experience going through the Software Engineering Immersive program is extremely difficult. The hours are long, you're being pushed to grow in so many more ways than just coding and technical ability. But that's what makes it a unique bootcamp amongst all the others.

Of course, Codesmith teaches all the technical stuff, but its true value comes in teaching you how to learn on your own. The course is structured so that you run into blocks, and learn as you push through them. There's plenty of help and support along the way, making sure that when you leave Codesmith you have the confidence and ability to tackle any problem.
  • James Scaggs  User Photo
    James Scaggs • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before CS Prep I would watch a solution video in CSX or FreeCodeCamp and understand the solution but would always have trouble coming up with the right 'idea/approach' to a problem on my own.

I had already worked my way through most of CSX, often times getting stuck on some of the harder problems in the closures and higher order function sections. When I say stuck I'm talking like trying multiple different approaches to the same problem for an hour or so for a day and having to come back the next day.

CS Prep helped me bridge that gap. Now I don't feel lost for ideas when I see a problem and I also don't find myself going down rabbit holes with a wrong approach.

I learned a lot about how important it is to pseudo code and talk out loud through your logic.  I used to spend about 10% of my time on pseudo coding, 50% coding, and 40% debugging. CS Prep helped me shift my mindset towards more pseudo code which has lead me to much less debugging and frustration.

If you've been to the Hard Parts workshops you will be familiar with the style of teaching. It's an engaging style of teaching where the instructor calls on different people to walk/talk through code line by line while giving advice on technical communication.

Look, if you've made headway on some hard learning and really want to boost your confidence and analytical problem solving abilities then I think CS prep will help you like it helped me.

Not only that but you'll meet some great people of all different skill levels, improve your technical communication, become a better pair programmer, and be on your way for a technical interview for an immersive.

Shout out to our instructor Chris who personally helped me work through some tough problems and prepare for my technical interview.
  • Faraz  User Photo
    Faraz • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the Beginner JS Course through CodeSmith. Overall, the experience was really good. Typically, the workshop spans over 2 weeks, however, this particular session was crammed over a weekend. It was intense. I think it gave a flavor for how the immersive program would feel like.

I'm familiar with some of the basic aspects of JS like loops and functions. During the course, I was able to ask detailed/ specific questions. I like how the lectures are designed. Each student will get multiple opportunity to explain how JS would work in a given scenario - the responses are technical. This is great because communication is a huge part of programming.

The pair programming was a great experience as well. I got to work with a few folks that were more experience than I was and some that were less experience. I choose Codesmith because of the format and strongly recommend it.
  • Alexandria  User Photo
    Alexandria • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prior to this course I had just starting coding a few days earlier. This course was a special course that was from Saturday to Sunday, instead of Saturday to Saturday. The information provided was very helpful. It is an interactive course which is necessary for learning tech. One thing I really appreciate about Codesmith is that they strongly encourage us to work with others and provide several opportunities for us to do that in this course. It can be daunting at first but being able to work through problems with other students added to the experience. Sophie was our instructor and I so appreciated hearing her journey into tech as well as her knowledge of JavaScript and more. It was a learning curve for me since my background is NOT in tech but I embraced the challenges. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this course for anyone considering going into tech.
  • Greg  User Photo
    Greg • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started this course knowing next to nothing about coding besides a few small lessons (ie what a variable is). This class goes over all of that and more, providing a foundation for more advanced courses. More importantly, this course gives a great taste of what coding is like and whether it may be the right path for you. The final assignment is a fun group project where you create a text-based game. I got really into it and along with my partner ended up creating one that was pretty advanced for my level, which encouraged me to keep going forward with my journey. If you're just starting out and not sure where you should start, this is the course for you!
  • Garrett   User Photo
    Garrett • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I was part of the first JSB cohort that ran over one weekend. The schedule was Saturday and Sunday (9 AM/PST-3 PM/PST) and Monday(6 PM/PST: Group Presentations).

The Curriculum was great I feel it prepared me to tackle the problems presented during and after class, and even if I didn't get it right on my first attempt I had the tools to take a different approach.  The pair programming really helps to alleviate the imposter syndrome that I was facing trying to learn in isolation.

Curriculum: 10/10

My Instructor was Sophie Nye. I have nothing but superlatives to describe Sophie.  She was knowledgeable, extremely thoughtful and, patient. She had an infectious energy that radiated over the entire course.  Spend six hours in class is an uphill battle even for the highly motivated(which the cohort was), but Sophie made us feel safe, and serious but not too serious. The depth with which she answered each question was thoughtful, and without spoon-feeding. She constantly challenged us over the three days and we are all better because of it. I know I am.

Instructors: 10/10

This course will help you to solidify the foundational concepts of Javascript, but takes it further. This course pushes you to be able to upgrade your technical communication. Most of us could answer questions, but when asked to not only answer but explain your full understanding of what is happening is where we all grew.  You can easily find courses that can teach you the basics of  Javascript, but I was unable to find one that really pushed me to understand what was going on with every line of code I executed.  The best part of my CodeSmith experience (so far, more on this later) is the people I was able to meet and form fast friendships with. You get the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life, who are highly motivated and very welcoming. These are bonds that I hope to keep throughout my CodeSmith journey and well after.

Overall Experience: 10/10

If you are on the fence let me share some more information that may help:

After completing JSB, if you are accepted into CS Prep, & later into one of the Software Engineering Immersive programs, your JavaScript for Beginners tuition will be applied to the next program you take. (This was huge in my initial decision making)

If costs is a deterrent like it is for me. CodeSmith has very good scholarship programs (fingers crossed)

I was extremely satisfied with the JSB experience, and I highly recommend this course for anyone who wants to really learn on a higher level. I believe so much in every word I just wrote that based on my experience in JavaScript for Beginners, I have applied for the CSPrep and then will apply for the Full-time software engineering immersive.
  • CS Prep
    - 6/24/2020
    Francesca Norelli  User Photo
    Francesca Norelli • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was such an excellent experience going through the course. They cover fundamentals & advanced Javascript topics, CS fundamentals(recursion, closures, asynchronous javascript, callbacks & higher-order functions, algorithms, etc.), CS fundamentals, pair-programming, coding challenges, video recordings, slides of all lectures so you can review, helpful recourses, the slack community where someone is always there to answer questions. The Codesmith community is so supportive and respectful. Their teaching style is the best I've seen so far and you gain a much deeper/in-depth understanding of the under-the-hood/inner workings of Javascript. The instructor, David, explained everything in such an easy to understand way so as to be able to grasp advanced concepts and was also very respectful and patient.
    I can't say enough good things about Codesmith-they rock!!!!!
  • Trust The Process
    - 6/24/2020
    Ashley Austin  User Photo
    Ashley Austin • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Overall I can truly say that I enjoyed my experience at Codesmith. I attended every easy/hard parts workshops, JSB, CS Prep, and the Immersive. The supportive community within Codesmith is what kept me coming back for me.  In the famous words of Schno, "Research, Parse, Implement". These are the words that you will live by everyday. I love that Codesmith implemented the "hard learning" technique because it encourage me to dive deeper into the docs. On the other hand, If I had to constructively criticize the program it would probably be  towards the curriculum needing a bit of updating.  Because GraphQL is a hot topic right now I think it might be a great time for it to be additional unit. Additionally I feel like CI/CD and Testing units should be larger and more emphasized units, and maybe placed a little earlier.

The hiring portion of the program was definitely a huge help in my job search. Outside of the hard learning through back to back projects, the hiring portion is the bread and butter of the entire program.  Although the program does not hold your hand during the resume iterations and job board profile creation, they provide a lot of details on how they should look.

In the end your success within the program is completely up to you. Some of the keys to success: take advantage of every Hack-Hour, do not be afraid to be the only person asking a question during lectures, abuse help desk, be a collaborative/empathetic pair programming partner, and last but not least, make sure you choose a production project with technologies that you want to be apart of your narrative. The narrative part will definitely come in handy during interviews!

Codesmith Outcomes

100% of students intended to seek in-field employment within 180 days of graduating. 0% of students did not intend to seek in-field employment.Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 38 graduates included in report:

85% of job obtainers reported salaries. 0% of job obtainers were hired by the school itself.