wyncode-logo

Wyncode

Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach

Wyncode

Wyncode offers full-time and part-time full stack and front end web development, digital marketing, and UX/UI design bootcamps online and in Miami, Florida. By offering both full-time and part-time courses, Wyncode offers options for students looking for a career change or new skills to level up their resume. Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive focuses on HTML, CSS, JavaScript, MongoDB, Express.js, React, and Node.js. Their front end web development program focuses on JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and React.js. On top of technical skills, Wyncode teaches soft skills with a focus on professional development.

Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.

Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 850+ graduates and 400+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.

Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.74

all (299) reviews for Wyncode →

Recent Wyncode News

Read all (37) articles about Wyncode →
  • Digital Marketing

Digital Marketing
    LocationMiami
    Digital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships available
  • Front End Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Front End
    LocationMiami
    Want to learn coding skills to get ahead in your current career? Open the door to moving into a cross-discipline position at work or improve communication with your tech team. Learn front end web dev skills like HTML, CSS, JavaScript and React in just three nights a week for twelve weeks.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships available
    Prep WorkPre-work for enrolled students
  • Full Stack Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, Rails, CSS, React.js, Ruby
    LocationMiami
    Are you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 500 alumni who have been hired at over 250 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
    Available through Climb Credit

ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships are available.
    Prep WorkPre-work for enrolled students
  • UX/UI Immersive

Design, User Experience Design
    LocationMiami
    Any designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
    Available through Climb Credit
    Tuition PlansWyncode offers different financing alternatives. Please ask our admissions team for more details.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military Scholarship Available
    Minimum Skill LevelDesigned for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary.
    Prep WorkPre-work is assigned to enrolled students
  • Jen Jordan  User Photo
    Jen Jordan • Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I found out about Wyncode when I was working as a middle school teacher and feeling deeply unsatisfied with where my life was going. I did my research on various bootcamps, and Wyncode stood out from the crowd. I attended their one-day bootcamp and quickly realized that they perfectly execute the teaching process, which impressed me as an educator. Also, Andy is a phenominal instructor with years of experience both in education and as a senior web developer. The fact that tuition includes Wynwork (job support and placement) makes this bootcamp a no-brainer. It isn't the cheapest, but it has the most value.

Now that I am a graduate of Wyncode, I can say it was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. The constant reminder to have a growth-mindset to tackle any problem has made me a better developer and person. My family is amazed with how confident and knowledgeable I am as a developer in a short space of time. They really prepared me for my final project and presenting it to the tech industry on pitch night. I'm genuinely a happier person now, and I can't thank them enough for giving me this confidence and these practical skills.

Now that I am seeking work, I really feel like the "Wynfam" are really behind me. Every year, they release a job support for their hiring rate (93% for 2018), so my success is also their success. Wyntalent is supporting me with resume help, and weekly workshops. All of it free for me.

You may feel like, "Wait a second. This is all too perfect. What's the catch?" The truth is that there is no catch. The founders, Johanna and Juha Mikkola are genuine people that want to help the South Florida tech scene grow. This school is their brainchild, and they love it and protect it. As a result, they hire folks that are just as positive, dedicated, and upstanding as they are. The work culture here is amazing. You're going to love learning here.

• Anna  User Photo
    Anna • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My learning experience was challenging, sometimes difficult. I stayed late everyday to finish homework, to work on the projects. But the same time this experience was really rewarding. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and gave me more confidence. I set goals for my future.  During these 10 weeks I was completely involved in the learning process, I got great support from TA's, and head instructor, they are real professionals and very dedicated people. I also made a lot of connections with new people.

My advice to future students:

before the course do all assigned pre-work and learn even more to prepare yourself for this bootcamp.

Dedicate all your time and energy for these 10 weeks. It will be very intensive but remember - always believe in yourself and never stop learning!

• Web Development
    Nico  User Photo
    Nico • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I came to Wyncode because of all the positive reviews they had online when i searched up coding bootcamps in South Florida. 10 weeks laters i am absolutely blown away by the quality of material that was covered. The Full-Stack web develpment course leaves no gap in how to a site can be created from front to back. The teachers are and teaching assistants are extremely dedicated and are open to any question a student may have. Theres no word that can describe the impact my instructuor Andy has left on my life, the man has truely inspired me and countless others as well. I felt extremely supported along the way by both programs managers thoughout my stay. I love the learing enviroment, the glass walls, the atmosphere, and location. I look forward to exploring the career search in the upcommin weeks through Wyntalent.

• Jujopico  User Photo
    Jujopico • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Feel lost? Working but don't gain a lot? Try to catch up the pace of new tech?

Why not just take a tour in Wyncode? Here is my own experience.

The first time I came in, the room was packed by coders/desginers with laptops, which actually made me stressful - I hope I can be one of them confidentially but the same time I really got scared. You actually need some determination to stay here. Later you will find this is an awesome place, everybody came here with the real inner will of studying. Glad to share and help each other. Any problem? Just talk to your instructor, your TAs, your manager, or even directly to your boss. I didn't know we should spend weekends here as weekdays, for some family issuses I couldn't make it but after talking to manager and TAs, they provided TA support on extra time like one-on-one after school. But also, cherish your time here, you only have 10 weeks here, tuition is not a small piece of cake, while everybody is busting butt to support you, you really should take advantage of this.

After 10 weeks, what you gain is not only solid tech, but also useful social connections and sopportive backups. Trust Wyncode and hang on there, you will get paid off.

• Amazing Bootcamp!
    Andres Mejias  User Photo
    Andres Mejias • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Well I take the course of full stack web development (10weeks).  I'm very happy to select Wyncode how the place to take this course, all staff are very amazing they are very commited with the work and students, the information in class is very completed and the system to work is excelent.

I don't speack so much english i am from Venezuela but here can practice with the language and at the same time learn code, is very hard at begin but with constanse and discipline all can complete.

I invite all the community from my country and hispanic / latin people to come here is the place to start the jorney in code. Is amazing!

• My Experience.
    William Kennedy  User Photo
    William Kennedy • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I recently graduated from the Full-Stack Web Development course at Wyncode Academy, and I can honestly say it was the most challenging yet most rewarding experience I've gone through. The culture at Wyncode is absolutely amazing, and you truly become apart of a family. The course itself was rather challenging. Every student experienced many sleepless nights and a few fustrations during the development of their applications, but we all came out on top with the skills needed to directly contribute to the tech community. My mindset on how to tackle problems, whether it may be in tech or life in general, has been a tremendous benefit of completing this course. I HIGHLY recommend this course to anyone who is looking into getting a career in tech.

• Brendan Guralsky  User Photo
    Brendan Guralsky • Student Verified via GitHub

Wyncode is ran by the most inspirational people ive ever met. From the owners to the head instructer  and even down to even the teaching assistent the program is here to set you up for success. That being said it is all down to what you put in. If you treat the program the with respect the program will more then respect you. Highly reccommend

• Simply special
    Aereli Oyanadel  User Photo
    Aereli Oyanadel • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Writing this at the very last day of week 10.. Cannot emphasize enough the incredible feeling of pure bliss. Just keep pushing, dont stop, dont think about stopping, punch through, keep fighting. This school has giving e light into an incredible new carreer i never though I could ever be part of on my own. They really went through and kept their word on helping you find a job and helping you succeed IF you put the work into it.

I did, and couldnt be happier.

You could do it.

take that leap of faith.

• Top Notch!
    Pitney  User Photo
    Pitney • Student Verified via GitHub

This is easily the best place to learn how to code. The staff is friendly, Andy is an absolutely wonderful coding instructor, and the TA's are incredibly knowledgeable. Even the guest speakers deliver tons of value. Would recommend to anyone looking to start their journey as a software developer.

• James Kemp  User Photo
    James Kemp • Graduate Verified via GitHub

The best part about wyncode has to be the vailabiltty of teaching assistants. There was always an extremly inteligent and caring individual to help out students from 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. every day and weekends. The instructor Andy is a really incredible teacher and his prior expirience as a senior dev and a school teacher really bled through into him being such a fantastic instructor.

I'm a recent grad and we are just starting the job process. It's a huge deal for both them and us. They're providing us with all the resources, workshops and continued support to land that first job.

Overall my expirience at wyncode has been extremly possitive and I have almost no qualms with the course.

• UX/UI designer
    Karen Molina  User Photo
    Karen Molina • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Though 2-3 months, but worth the time. glad to had made it and ready to move on. Wyncode has been a great school, I came here with no experience and now I feel confident with all the training and positive energy.

• Robert Terrell  User Photo
    Robert Terrell • Verified via LinkedIn

Walking into Wyncode I found myself a bit skeptical.  I didn't think I would be able to accomplish everything they were promising me.  After listening to the TA's and the owner's speak, I became motivated and adopted the "never stop growing" mindset.  I learned so much from the course and I can't thank Wyncode enough for giving me the tools to continue my journey as a web developer.  Great TA's, Great Instructors!

Wyncode Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Please see our full Job Placement Report here: https://wyncode.co/jobs-report/