Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.
Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 750+ graduates and 350+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.
Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.74
Recent Wyncode News
- March 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- Pedro’s Journey to Lead Software Engineer after Wyncode
- November 2019 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup
- Digital Marketing
In PersonPart Time4 Hours/week10 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $5,000 Class size 30 Location MiamiDigital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships available
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships available
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work for enrolled students Placement Test No Interview No Start Date April 6, 2020 Cost $15,000 Class size 30 Location MiamiAre you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 500 alumni who have been hired at over 250 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships are available.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work for enrolled students Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesApril 6, 2020 - Miami Apply by April 1, 2020
Start Date April 6, 2020 Cost $15,000 Class size 15 Location MiamiAny designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
Deposit $500 Financing Tuition Plans Wyncode offers different financing alternatives. Please ask our admissions team for more details. Scholarship Women In Tech & Military Scholarship Available
Minimum Skill Level Designed for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary. Prep Work Pre-work is assigned to enrolled students Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesApril 6, 2020 - Miami Apply by April 1, 2020
291 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Full Stack Student- 8/23/2019Tushar Poojara • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Coding bootcamps are terrifying, you are going in with very little information and experience and hoping to end the course with the knowledge to get a job. It's fast paced and at times lots of dense information coming at you. Wyncode does an amazing job with the TAs and Instructors helping you out when you get stuck and not always giving you the answer, but guiding you to the answer. They have job support for the Full Stack program and I consider the rest of my cohort (classmates) as family.
- Spectacular Course- 8/23/2019Jajuan X • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Enter to the Web developer full stack Bootcamp was a blast. I came here with some expectations, but their all were exceeded. They teach us no only how to code, but how to be prepared to find a job and to have a growth mindset. There were moments of frustrations proper of the learning process, but we always have the support of the Wyncode family. They are a big community that I am proud to be part of. Thanks, Wyncode Academy, for this opportunity.
- Women Tech Cohort- 8/9/2019Andrea Baker • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
This has been an amazing expierience. The entire program, specifically the All Women Tech Cohort has been desgined to see its students succeed in every way possible. Each member of Wyncode really goes out of their way to see its students excel. This is something you simply can not find anywhere else. The instructor made a complex study very easy to comprehend and apply. She not only taught what was expected but exceeded this to give each student what she personally felt would help them flourish long term in the tech community. Wyntalent gave amazing tips and suggestions on professional conduct, resume construction, interview readiness etc. Leaving this program I am confident in my abilities, and not only my ability to find a career but also the resources I have access to in order to find the one of my dreams! Thank you
- Front End Web Development- 8/9/2019Nikki Daye • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
Literally changed my life. I am forever grateful for this experience, my instructor Cece Claridge was the most helpful nurturing teacher I could ask for to introduce me to such challenging topics and help me build confidence in starting my career in tech. The whole Wyncode family including all the TAs, Thayna, Yomairy, Laz, Nick, Eduardo, and Leo have been so solid as well in terms of helping me through this process. I always felt supported and equipped for the future.
- Fullstack web Developer program- 8/9/2019Patrice • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
- Full Stack Web Development- 6/16/2019Jevon Hill • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
- Great Stepping Stone- 6/14/2019Loris Orsolini • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I had been thinking of getting into the tech industry for a while, but I wasn't sure how to do it. After doing some research, I found that code bootcamps were a potential way to get my foot in the door. Of all the bootcamps that I researched, Wyncode stood out to me because of the people that worked there. Jo and Juha are genuinely nice people who go out of their way to make themselves available to you, even though they are extremely busy. Andy, for all of his accomplishments, is a very modest and laid back person who loves to get to know his students. They all provide an opportunity to not only grow as a programmer but a person as well. Finally, the Miami tech community is a growing scene and there are ample opportunities to network, find jobs, and start businesses. For all of these reasons, I moved to Miami, even though I had only been there a handful of times before. It was one of the best decisions that I have ever made.
- Full Stack Developer- 6/14/2019Emmanuel • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
- Full Stack Web Dev- 6/14/2019James Pharr • IT Administrator • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Guys, I am the kind of guys who reads and writes a lot of reviews because I think they are the key to continuous improvement.
Wyncode is one of the best experiences I have ever had in my life, I think mostly because of the human quality of the team. You are dedicated to us the students and we can see that everyday.
The program is accurate and complete. I've worked in IT for the past ten years and I can tell that you guys are putting us in the right path in this competitive field.
The school is modern and it welcomes you to learn and do your thing!
Andy is one of the best teachers I've ever had as well. He is a natural for teaching and coding.
Would do it again in a heartbeat!
- Wyncode is awesome!- 6/14/2019Lazaro Quintana • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
- Full stack web developer- 6/14/2019Bryant Ramirez • Junior Web developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
My time at Wyncode was definitely well spent. I learned a lot about the growth mindset and many different coding languages. Most importantly though, I learned that I can learn any language and how to apply myself in that way. It was a lot of work and not something I can recommend to everyone, but if you put the effort in and do all that they ask, you will come out as a successful graduate. I look forward to working with them to help find my first job in the tech field.
- Full Stack Web Development- 4/2/2019Jide Delano • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Coming to Wyncode is one of the best decisions I have ever made. As a prior military man, I can truly say that Wyncode Academy is a boot camp, and if you are not prepared you will not make it through the course.
The course difficulty for Wyncode functions like a slope with the difficulty peaking in the middle, before starting to ease back down. Once you get back week 5, it starts to get easier, with the final 2 weeks being the easiest.
Overall, the course was great. The instructors were awesome. The level of difficulty is very high. The sense of comradery and social networking was priceless.
Final Advice: Imposter syndrome is very real and there will be times you feel you are not good enough or perhaps you do not belong there. Just remember everyone starts at different levels. There were students who had Computer science and web development degrees. And to a lesser extent, we had a few students who were already web developers. Remember, the course is geared towards beginners, so rather than worry about everyone else, focus on improving your knowledge and skills. Believe me, even the people you may think are having an easy time with the course are also struggling.
- solid.- 3/29/2019Mike • Full stack dev • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I decided to come to Wyncode on December 28th, for a cohort that started January 22nd. To say this was an impulsive move is an understatement. The community, teachers, assistants, and classmates have been an invaluable addition to my life. I truly feel that I am making a positive move forward in my life. I'd recommend Wyncode to anyone, it was an amazing experience. The friends you'll make here will truly last a lifetime.
Thank you Andy, Don, Izzy, Angel, Bria, and finally Jo and Juha for putting together an amazing program.
- Great Program!- 3/29/2019Gui Milanez • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I've recently attended the Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp, and have nothing but the best things to say about Wyncode. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and everyone from founders to assistants are genuinely interested in your success. It is very demanding and although it seems that it is not for everyone, they do try to put you in the best of your game and will help you in every step of the way.... put in your time and effort and you will not be disappointed.
- Wynfamilia- 3/29/2019Rocio De Santiago • Software Engineering Level 2 • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
Wyncode was everything I expected plus MORE. Andy is the best coding instructor I have ever had. I learned more in my 10 weeks at Wyncode than I did as an undergraduate who completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering. I'm excited to share that I am 100% confident I will be an asset to any company from here on out. Wyncode was life transforming. Before coming here, I really considered not pursuing a field in tech because of how difficult the tech interviews were. Wyncode has given me a new family, lifelong friends, a lifelong network and invaluable skills that I hope to repay to future Wyncoders by lending them a hand when they need mentoring and job references.
- Wyncode is awesome- 3/29/2019Zhanna • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I really like the way the main instructor explained new material, suggested how to make improvements and how to succeed. I also like stand-ups because you can see that everyone has particular obstacles and I felt s great support after them. The job support team plays a very important role after you graduate.
- Graduate- 3/29/2019Kevin Choi • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
- Full Stack Web Development- 3/29/2019Natalie Dinkins • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Wyncode is worth the investment. From day one, I received guidance and support from the staff. The culture there is one of inclusion and encouragement. The curriculum is challenging, but you will leave with the confidence that you need to break into the tech industry.
- Awesome School- 3/29/2019Rian Laney • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
- Full Stack Web Development- 3/29/2019Gabriel Kutsovsky • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
- Knowledge is Power- 3/28/2019Anthony Cook • Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
When I tell people that I'm a programmer, I often tell them that they could be programmers, too. And their response is typically some variation of "Nah, I'm not cut out for that stuff. I couldn’t do it."
This perception of programming as some esoteric craft, inaccessible to the common folk— a self-defeating outlook —is a notion that Wyncode actively works to destroy.
Wyncode’s teaching philosophy posits that the only limits that exist on your ability to learn, grow, and achieve, are the limits that you place there yourself.
I attended Wyncode as a business student and former journalist. Programming and computer science were the furthest things from my established skillset, I promise.
But I learned. I learned from Auston, an instructor who was entirely self-taught and yet is an absolute master in his own right.
I learned from an incredible group of teaching assistants who knew the subject matter thoroughly and would never leave you without imparting some new, valuable piece of knowledge. And when needed, the non-technical staff provided motivation, moral support, and structural comfort.
I learned how to build full-stack applications and to write and speak code, the language of computers and the World Wide Web, the language of all the miracles of the modern age that we take for granted. These are very valuable skills.
If it were up to me, I’d put a Wyncode in every neighborhood.
A few things:
- It’s not easy. It’s called a boot camp for a reason. Expect to completely lose ten weeks of your life – and expect a few very long nights. Weekends are fair game, too. “Wynbase” may become your home away from home for a bit (just try to keep your clothes on).
- You’ll note that some people pick it up faster than others. That’s okay. Just practice.
- Career services are offered in perpetuity after graduation. Fun fact: you paid for that, whether you take advantage or not.
- Scholarships and financing are available.
- You’ll learn a few non-technical skills. Public speaking, modern (Agile) project management practices, interviewing, resume/portfolio building, social media.
One last thing - if you think you're "not cut out" for programming, please understand that life is a constant stream of new experiences and new information. Learning is not an objective, it is a fundamental necessity of your humanity.
I believe that some of the most successful people in this world have actively chosen what they want to learn and experience. I believe we all make these choices, whether we’re aware of them or not.
I implore you to choose wisely.
- Developer- 3/26/2019Stephen Levitin • developer • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I decided to become a developer in 2018 to further my career in music and technology. I did a lot of research and found Wyncode Academy to be the friendlist, most community oriented coding bootcamp in Miami. The education I recieved at Wyncode to become a full stack developer was amazing. I took the 10 week full time course, and found a job as a developer within a few months of graduating. The best part for me was the job support that I got after I graduated. They helped me become prepared for the job search and interviews, and helped find a job for me. I highly reoccoemend joining the Wyncode family and feel like they have a lot of support from the education side to the job placement side. There were plenty of teachers and TA's to help, as well as the alumni of Wyncode which I am now proudly a part of. If you want to become a developer, even with no previous experience, Wyncode can prepare you for that journey.
- Wyncode Grad- 3/18/2019Vanessa Madrazo • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Before coming to Wyncode, I worked at a non-profit. I chose Wyncode because I felt welcome at events such as Pitch Night, workshops, and Portfolio Night. At these events, it was very easy to strike up a conversation with someone and talk to them about their experience. They always had such positive things to say about Wyncode and even let me know about scholarship opportunities. After completing the application process, I joined Cohort 5 of Wyncode's UX/UI Immersive Boot Camp this January. My colleagues are very supportive and our instructor Gessica Tortolano is nothing short of amazing. Furthermore, the Wyncode commnity is extremely supportive, especially the instructors and teaching staff. It is hard work but there is assitance available throughout the process.
- On Second Thought- 3/13/2019Nate M. • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
I will say that the evironment at Wyncode was asewome. The staff themselves were all amazing individuals. My situation and circumstances were I admit unsual for the typical student. In the end they decided to dismiss me from the program. to state the character of the organization, they offered my a refund. the terms of the agreement they offered was that I couldn't post an honest review of my time at Wyncode. I was told that it was there right as an organization to control the opinion of others about there organization. So first off dont believe all of the reviews you see about this program. My intial thoughts were that this was an awesome program and that it was an amazing program. I f you feel like an outsider and dont know if you will fit in to this evironment. I suggest you look elsewhere. It's common knowledge and a running joke that you spend so much time in the space that it's seems like a cult. I can attest that it isn't, it requires alot of har work to complete the program. However the reference does also apply to the quality of individual that they allow to complete tthe program. From my experience is your not the quality of individual that meets there standard the will find a way to terminate you from the program. They statistics the claim are becuase the curate the results. I had both a very positive and very negative experience at Wyncode.
The materials are put together by previous students which is a both intriuging but honestly it need alot more work before it ready to be considered a cirriculum.
If your a college grad looking to switch careers this is a great program. However, if you are working a dead end job and want to swtich careers and have a better life i would avoid this program at all costs
Response From: Francis Martinez of WyncodeTitle: Director of AdmissionsWednesday, Mar 13 2019Dear Nate,Thank you for sharing your review. We recognize the struggle you are currently facing in your personal life, and thus, understand that it was extremely challenging for you to find the balance necessary to match the demands of our rigorous program.When we learned about your situation, we took it upon ourselves to help and support you as much as possible - as this is the spirit of our school and within our core values: we strive to help all individuals in our community to better themselves through education and collaboration. In doing so, we were flexible to allow you to re-enter our program, even after you had dropped out on two separate occasions. We tried accommodating your situation with extraordinary measures (which we have not offered to any other students in the past) because we understood that you were facing extraordinary circumstances yourself, thus, you were allowed to attend several different cohorts and as a team, we came together to fundraise a discretionary allowance with the hopes that it would help support you in your time of need.Wyncode Academy feels confident that as a team, we did everything in our power to to help you successfully complete the program - unfortunately, once your academic performance dropped well below our minimum requirements for a third time and your conduct became disruptive to other students in the program, we had no choice but to withdraw your participation in the full time program. Making this choice was a very difficult one for Wyncode, but it was one we had to make to ensure the quality of the experience and the success of our students.Wyncode is proud of the way in which we attempted to handle this difficult situation, but understand how disappointing it must feel on your side. Although we went above and beyond to try to help, ultimately it did not work out and we are disappointed in that too.Nonetheless, we wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
- Wyncode does not promise any kind of starting salary for junior developers upon graduating. Through Wyntalent we support the career path of all of our students in whichever role or for any opportunity that works best for them.
- Teaching Assistants are not taken into consideration in our placement rate - which is audited by a third party provider, before being published.
- In 2017, Wyncode Academy achieved a 90% job placement rate.
* These outcomes are not audited by Course Report. In some cases, data is audited by a third party.
Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report: