tech-i.s.-logo

TECH I.S.

Online, San Jose, Tokyo

TECH I.S.

TECH.I.S offers 12-week, immersive, online Web Development and Data Science bootcamps. These full-time programs require students to attend daily standup meetings and put in at least 20 hours of work per week. Web Development bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python, JavaScript, SQL, React, and Node.js. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks. Data Science bootcamp students learn predictive analytics using Python, machine learning, data visualization, natural language processing, and big data technologies.

TECH.I.S welcomes beginners with no prior experience in programming. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert, and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network. TECH I.S. offers an Income Share Program.

Recent TECH I.S. Reviews: Rating 4.68

all (25) reviews for TECH I.S. →

Recent TECH I.S. News

• Data Science

LocationOnline, San Jose, Tokyo
      The Data Science Bootcamp students learn the entire data science process from scratch. This includes Raw Data Collection & Processing, Cleaning the Data sets, Exploratory Data Analysis, Building Models & Algorithms, Storytelling through data visualization & integrating it into Data products. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All Bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network. The curriculum covered in the Data Science program is as follows - - Python - SQL - Manipulating Data with Numpy - Wrangling Data with Pandas - Data Visualisation - Exploratory Data Analysis - Inferential Statistics - Linear Algebra Foundations - Introduction to Linear regression and Cost function and Regularisation - Logistic Regression, KNN and Naive Bayes models - Decision Tree modelling, Random forests and Bagging models - Boosting Algorithms - GBM, AdaBoost, XgBoost - Model Evaluation and selection, Cross-validation, Feature Engineering - Unsupervised Learning - Clustering techniques, PCA - Natural Language Processing - Introduction to Neural Networks - Neural Network Architectures and applications - Recommendation systems, Introduction to Data Structures - Data Structures and algorithms (implemented in Python) - Algorithms, Devops - Git, Docker, AWS, Model deployment
      Deposit$0 (NO UPFRONT FEE)
      Tuition Plans$0 (NO UPFRONT FEE) - Pay 15% of your income for 46 months (up to $30K) after getting a job making at least $50,000.
      ScholarshipYES - Depending on our performance in the probation period.
      Minimum Skill LevelTECH.I.S welcomes beginners with no prior experience in programming.
    • Web Development Bootcamp

LocationOnline, San Jose, Tokyo
      The Web Development bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python or PHP, JavaScript, and SQL. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert, and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network.
      Deposit$0 (NO UPFRONT FEE)
      ScholarshipYES - Depending on your performance in the probation period
    • Happy with TechIS
      - 10/22/2020
      Dewayne • web developer • Graduate
      I was working on a sales team and tried to change my job. To learn coding at Tech I.S. was a good opportunity for me!
      It was a great session with Mr. Punkesh Kumar. He simplified the things in a way that I understand easily. And job support was very helpful. Finaly, I was able to get a Job for web programmer. Thank you!