max-technical-training-logo

MAX Technical Training

Cincinnati

MAX Technical Training

MAX Career Bootcamps offers Coding (full-time 13 weeks or part-time 25 weeks), Data Analytics (6 weeks), and Business Analyst (9 weeks) programs that can be completed in-person in Cincinnati, Ohio or live online. Class size is limited to 16 to ensure bootcamp students receive increased support from instructors.

The Coding bootcamp offers a Java and C#/.NET core curriculum. Students train in technologies, such as SQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Angular and Scrum. From day one, students put their training to use and independently code on a capstone project. The coding bootcamp will culminate with a Demo Day with MAX’s hiring partners where students will present their functional Enterprise Business Application.

The Data Analytics bootcamp gives students a clear understanding and total immersion into all the facets of the data analyst role. The bootcamp covers analyzing and presenting data, advanced functions and data forecasting, data analysis and visualization with Excel, and understanding Agile and Scrum. The curriculum also covers SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft BI.

In the Business Analyst bootcamp, students learn how to analyze and present data, data modeling, business process modeling, project management, Scrum, and writing user stories and use cases. The curriculum includes Power BI, SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau, and XML. Students will also receive an introduction to web development and gain a foundation in ITIL®.

MAX bootcamps go beyond the technology by developing a student’s emotional intelligence, professional acumen, and establishing their personal brand. Students work their way from resume-building to interview whiteboarding. MAX alumni come back for their career lifecycle training. MAX encourages students to continue their career training and the MAX team can help design a successful path for their career.

All are welcome to apply for the MAX bootcamps. To be accepted into a bootcamp, an applicant must complete a general assessment, an interview with a MAX advisor, and bootcamp registration forms. Anyone interested in enrolling in a MAX bootcamp is encouraged to take our mini assessment on-line, call our success specialist or attend a  MAX Bootcamp Breakdown event to meet a Success Specialist, Career Coach, Instructors, Alumni, and MAX hiring partners.

The bootcamps were created by MAX Technical Training, a Cincinnati-based training organization and a trusted training partner to Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. MAX Technical Training has been delivering IT education since 1998. MAX Technical Training has passed a thorough and rigorous review in order to be approved by the Ohio state board of career colleges and schools.

MAX Technical Training was formerly called Cincy Code IT.

Recent MAX Technical Training Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (83) reviews for MAX Technical Training →

Recent MAX Technical Training News

• MAX Data Analytics Bootcamp

Start Date February 28, 2022
    LocationCincinnati
    The program will teach the data analyst to be able to acquire data from different sources, and to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. The data analyst will also learn: • To filter and clean the data by reviewing computer printouts and reports and • Build and publish reports with Microsoft Power BI and Tableau. • The data analyst will have the ability to work with management to prioritize business information needs. Program Outline: • Excel Level 1 - Foundation • Excel Level 2 – Analyzing and Presenting Data • Excel Level 3 – Advanced Functions and Data Forecasting • Data Analysis and Visualization with Excel • SQL Querying for Analysts • Tableau Desktop • Tableau Desktop 2 • Microsoft Power BI - Data Analysis Professional • Career services Electives • Fundamentals of SQL • BA Foundations • Understanding Agile/Scrum
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)

We work with funding sources such as Ascent, GI Bill, Ohio to Work, Workforce Development Funding, Tech2Thrive , WIOA, and more.
    Tuition PlansCreative funding solutions are available. Ask our financing advisors about the funding sources and plans that may be available to you.
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund and guarantees are listed in our course catalog. https://maxtrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/MAX-Catalog-2021-8-23-21.pdf
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic Computer Knowledge Knowledge of Word and Excel Windows Essentials File Management
    Prep WorkNo.
    February 28, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by February 21, 2022
  • MAXIMUM JAVA and .NET/C# Coding Bootcamp

Start Date January 18, 2022
    LocationCincinnati
    The MAXIMUM Coding & Career Bootcamp is your direct path to a career in IT. Our MAXimum coding bootcamp is a multi-language, accelerated, full-stack, 13-week coding experience. It is the only JAVA and C#(.NET) bootcamp in the Midwest region. Work your way from the database to user interface and gain the experience you need to confidently land a career as a Software Developer. The MAXimum Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box” we adapt new methods, technology, and field relevant knowledge from our partners. In the MAXimum Bootcamp, you will learn how to shift your knowledge base to include a second language. With more than 30+ years of experience each, our instructors will guide you through multi-language instruction that gives you the capability to code in both JAVA and C#(.NET). Our hiring partners have expressed positive interest in Developers that show they can understand multiple languages. In the MAXimum Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: • Git / GitHub • SQL Database • C#.Net & Java • EF / MVC / WebAPI • Spring Framework • Scrum • Hosting • HTML / CSS/ Bootstrap • JavaScript / jQuery • Angular / Typescript • Cloud • Capstone Project • Career Preparation and Services
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill toward.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    Tuition Plans$7,750 due on day 1 of the bootcamp, $7,750 due in week 7 of the bootcamp.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelHigh school diploma. No previous IT experience required.
    Prep WorkWe recommend Free Code Camp and Code.ORG to our students prior to the bootcamp, but no official prep work is required.
    January 18, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by January 11, 2022
    March 29, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by March 22, 2022
  • MAX IT Business Analyst

SQL, Scrum, Excel, DevOps, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence
    Start Date March 22, 2022
    LocationCincinnati
    The Business Analyst program provides the student the opportunity to learn the key concepts and responsibilities of a practicing Business Analyst (BA). The program teaches the student to work with the business to identify opportunities for improvement. The BA is involved in the design and modification of business systems or Information Technology (IT) Systems. The BA will gather, document and analyze business needs and requirements. The BA may also be responsible for functional and technical design of business processes and may interact with system architects and developers to ensure a system is properly implemented. The BA may also be responsible for testing the system and creating system documentation. In addition to the instructor-led training, MTT also provides its students with computer- based tools to practice their newly learned skills plus job placement assistance. • Analyzing Data with Power BI • Business Process Modeling • Data Modeling Workshop • Microsoft SharePoint Training Power Users and Site Owners • DevOps Foundation • Effective Project Management • Excel Level 1 • Excel Level 2 • Foundation of Business Analysis • Fundamentals of SQL • Introduction to Web Development - 30 • ITIL Foundation • Scrum Foundation • Scrum Simulation Workshop • Tableau Analyst Fundamentals • Introduction to XML • Writing Use Cases • Writing User Stories • Career Services
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)

Minimum Skill LevelBasic Computer Knowledge Basic knowledge of Excel and Word Windows Essentials File Management
    Prep WorkNo.
    March 22, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by March 15, 2022
  • MAX Part-Time Java Developer Bootcamp

LocationCincinnati
    The Part-time Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box”, we adapt new methods, technology, and mix in field relevant knowledge from our partners. This is the only lifestyle fitting Coding Bootcamp in the Midwest region that can be attended virtually and part-time.   In the Part-time Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: Git/GitHub MySQL Java, JUnit, TDD ORM / Spring / JPA C# Scrum HTML/CSS/Bootstrap JavaScript, jQuery TS / Angular Career Projects The Part-Time program runs a little over 25 weeks with a class meeting on Monday / Wednesday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill towards our career bootcamps. Call us about finding a financial solution to help with your bootcamp costs.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner. No previous IT experience required.
  • Best decision!
    - 12/7/2016
    Sara • Software Developer • Graduate

I decided to change careers when I discovered my passion for development. I thought a bootcamp would be the best way for me to build credibility and refine my skills. I did hours and hours of research on various national bootcamps and was even prepared to live apart from my husband for a few months to get the experience. When I found Cincy Code It, I was thrilled - I could pursue my goal in my own city!

I was self-taught for almost a year by the time the bootcamp started. I felt well prepared for the first couple weeks - some of the material was a review, but I was still able to fill in the gaps in my knowledge that I didn't even know existed. After that, the work became more challenging. Dr. Suscheck did a great job of providing assignments that became gradually more difficult to accomodate students at varying levels of comfort with the material. The daily work was a combination of individual, paired and group work, which I think prepared me well for real team interactions in the working world. Overall, Dr. Suscheck was a fantastic teacher. He is extremely knowlegable and cares about each individual's success.

In addition to building skills, the bootcamp also provided a much-needed, supportive community. It's critical to have encouragement from peers, and to know people going through this experience just like you. After teaching myself for so long, learning with a group of people was refershing.  Hearing their questions and ideas in the classroom helped me learn better.  It was also great to meet alumni, and to see that it is possible to be hired and be successful after the program!

For me, the ultimate reason for the bootcamp was to land a job, and the career support I received at Max was top-notch. Only five minutes into my first conversation with Lisa, she already had suggestions for what companies might be interested in my background and fit what I was looking for. She helped me get more comfortable with networking, gave me a confidence boost before interviews, and always had practical advice to offer. Having her in my court during my job search was really valuable.

Cincy Code It is a real asset to the tech community in Cincinnati. I would recommend it to anyone who is passionate about transitioning into software development. Just remember that it's not a magic bullet; it's a stepping stone. Keep working on your own side projects to reinforce the material you learn in class. Learn other languages. Not only will that give you a better handle on the material, it will also give you a nice little portfolio to show employers at the end of the bootcamp!

I'm almost 2 months into my first role as a software developer, and my new job is everything I was hoping for. I love that I get to solve problems and learn new things every day. Joining the Cincy Code It bootcamp is the best career decision I've ever made!

• JAVA Bootcamp
    - 8/16/2016
    Damir • Graduate

I was given the opportunity to join the JAVA Bootcamp as part of a new pilot for my work. I didn't know what to expect out of the program as I had not heard of it before and I went into it with a mindset to learn something. To give a background about my technical skills, I had always been interested in technology and had done some self guided courses but I knew that I had a lot of gaps in knowledge. This course was so comprehensive that I was not only able to fill the gaps in my knowledge but learned how to do the things I knew much more efficiently.

All of the staff at the MaxTrain facility was wonderful and worked hard to make the bootcampers feel at home. Dr. Suscheck the instructor was beyond knowledgable and even with a full class would try to make sure everyone was able to learn. He even went as far as providing additional more challenging work for those who grasped things quicker in order to challenge them and further their understanding of the concepts. There was never a time where I felt bored or helpless because he explained the concepts in an interesting and easy to understand way. He also fostered a great collaboration environment so that you learn what you can accomplish working together.  This is a very comprehensive class that leaves you with a great foundation to work off of and real usable skills that you can apply instantly in java development.

• JAVA Bootcamp
    - 6/2/2016
    David • Assoc App Analyst and Developer • Graduate

I attended the JAVA bootcamp through my work as a way to jumpstart a new career. I went in apprehensive about how much I would learn in 8 weeks, but I was wrong. It was a great program with exceptional instruction from Dr. Suscheck. He strived to make sure everyone had something to work on and challenge them, no matter their skill level. I had taken a couple JAVA classes in college and did not learn nearly as much as I did in this bootcamp. I feel I have a very good grasp on the concepts and tools to help me succeed in my new career. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in a new career in JAVA development.

• Java Bootcamp
    - 5/26/2016
    Joey • Graduate

I attended the Java Bootcamp from March - April in 2016 and I just have to say what an amazing experience it was. Chuck Suscheck was an absolutely wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job of making sure every student got the individual attention they needed. Whether it be someone struggling with the basics or keeping the more advanced students engaged after they finished the assigned work he did a fantastic job at all of it. Even when students were finishing all of the assigned work he was able to come up with more difficult exercises to keep them busy while the others caught up. I highly recommend the Java bootcamp to anybody looking to start a career in Java Programming.

• .NET Bootcamp
    - 5/25/2016
    Daniel • Graduate

The Cincy Code IT boot camp was more than just a class it was a way to get a career.  First the instructor was great.  He knew so much that there was never a question that he couldn’t answer.  He was clear with his lectures and never condescending.  Second the “job mom”, Lisa, helped us with resume building, facilitating meet and greets where prospective employers do interviewing on site, LinkedIn profile building, and in my case job placement.  Other amenities provided were laptops, books, and they even kept us fed with snacks and drinks throughout the day.  Life’s too short to spend four years trying to keep up with technology instead of experiencing bleeding edge technology and being able to use it in real life within a few weeks of completion of this class.

• .Net Bootcamp
    - 4/15/2016
    Anonymous • Programmer Analyst • Graduate

This bootcamp was a lot of fun, I learned a great deal of information in our 9 weeks together in class. Coming from a completely different background than IT I found the class material to be challenging and rewarding to learn the full stack .Net development and was very excited to find a job within a couple weeks of completion to start my new career as a programmer. The Instructor is great and will take his time with each and every student to make sure you understand things you may be struggling with. The rest of the staff is very friendly as well.  I would recommend this course to anyone with the desire to change their career and learn some really valuable skills

• Chas Locey • Application Analyst and Developer • Graduate

I was part of the 2013 .NET Developer Bootcamp class, and I can say it has helped change my career. I joined with only a Degree in Marketing, with no knowledge of coding, and now I'm working with a great company and using the coding knowledge that I learned here.

The teacher was amazing an helped me learn a lot. The learning curve was a struggle for me but my teacher helped me stick with it and understand the issues I was struggling with.

The staff was great as well, free breakfast everymorning, and everyone was super nice and helpful.

I was already placed at a job before I started this class, but some of my other classmates were not. The staff there worked hard to help find jobs for my other classmates that didn't have them!

I would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Great course
    - 4/11/2016
    Ian • Application Developer • Graduate

The course is designed to take someone with no technical skills and turn them into a programmer. It does just that. Over the course of three months you will learn to read, write and debug code.

Think of this as jump starting your coding career. Once you get a job in IT and start working, you will quickly realize that there is a mountain of knowledge out there you don't yet know, but that's okay. Programming is an ever-changing world that requires constant learning.

I did not have a computer science degree nor had I ever written a line of code before this course. I entered the course having only been an end user. I left knowing java and got a job working on an enterprise application. I graduated from the course three and a half years ago and have been coding ever since.

Response From: Dustin Miller of MAX Technical Training
    Title: Success Specialist
    Thursday, Nov 07 2019
    We are very proud of our MAX alumni and family of the our coding bootcamp. Thank you for taking the time to support MAX and help share your experience. We appreciate your time and thank you for your review.

Sincerely,

MAX Team
  • Great Opportunity
    - 4/11/2016
    Donald Carson • Application Analyst and Developer • Graduate

This bootcamp provided a well rounded basis of learning and with a large network of employer contacts, gave me the opportunity to shift my career into IT successfully. The entire staff was always 100% behind me, ready to assist in any way they could. I definitely owe my thanks to this program.

• Brian D. • Assoc. Applications Developer and Analyst • Graduate

When downsized from my career as a distribution manager (with no computer experience), I was able to attend the .NET Developer bootcamp and earned my Microsoft certification in Beginning Web Development. Because the school has such a great program and close ties to local employers, I was hired by a large local insurance company on the last day of our class. In fact, my class had a 100% hire rate.

Patrick, our instructor was PHENOMINAL!  He was able to teach and explain the concepts, languages, and systems clearly, and brought it down to the level where "non-IT" people could grasp the material. His use of humor and the ability to relate well with everyone made the hard stuff fun and attainable.

Our class - .NET Web Apprenticeship program / certification covered an introduction to: C#, T-SQL, HTML5, CSS3, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, JavaScript, JQuery, MVC, Entity Data, and JQuery Mobile as well as use of  Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio and Aptana3.

If you are looking to move to the IT field, or need new skills, this is a great program and I greatly recommend it. The whole MAX / Code IT team will treat you like royalty too.

Check it out: http://cincycodeit.com/

• Ron Schuermann • Programmer Analyst • Graduate

I was in comuter programming in college, and this was a perfect opportunity to get back into programming for me.  The facilities are top notch, and the teacher was the best.  The clalss was a lot of fun, and we learned a LOT of new technologies.  I was able to turn that into a my current job with a Fortune 500 company in Cincinnati.  My classmates and I still get together a couple timjes a year to catch up and see how everyone is doing.  IT WAS AWESOME!!!

• Java Bootcamp
    - 4/8/2016
    Anonymous • Senior Programmer Analyst • Graduate

After a successful 15+ year career as a COBOL developer & Systems Analyst and a 10 year stint as "mommy", I needed to update my skills to return to the workforce.  The Cincy Code It Java bootcamp at MAX Technical Training allowed me to do just that.

The full time class was great for preparing me for a full time work week again.  The class was organized in a logical manner, allowing for instruction, practice and teamwork with other students.  I completed the course feeling back on my game.

The job search coaching was priceless!  Looking for a job in 2015 was an education in itself.  Resume updating, online searches, interview practice after 25+ years, and employment contacts - made ALL the difference.  I had multiple offers within a few weeks!