max-technical-training-logo

MAX Technical Training

Cincinnati

MAX Technical Training

MAX Career Bootcamps offers Coding (full-time 13 weeks or part-time 25 weeks), Data Analytics (6 weeks), and Business Analyst (9 weeks) programs that can be completed in-person in Cincinnati, Ohio or live online. Class size is limited to 16 to ensure bootcamp students receive increased support from instructors.

The Coding bootcamp offers a Java and C#/.NET core curriculum. Students train in technologies, such as SQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Angular and Scrum. From day one, students put their training to use and independently code on a capstone project. The coding bootcamp will culminate with a Demo Day with MAX’s hiring partners where students will present their functional Enterprise Business Application.

The Data Analytics bootcamp gives students a clear understanding and total immersion into all the facets of the data analyst role. The bootcamp covers analyzing and presenting data, advanced functions and data forecasting, data analysis and visualization with Excel, and understanding Agile and Scrum. The curriculum also covers SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft BI.

In the Business Analyst bootcamp, students learn how to analyze and present data, data modeling, business process modeling, project management, Scrum, and writing user stories and use cases. The curriculum includes Power BI, SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau, and XML. Students will also receive an introduction to web development and gain a foundation in ITIL®.

MAX bootcamps go beyond the technology by developing a student’s emotional intelligence, professional acumen, and establishing their personal brand. Students work their way from resume-building to interview whiteboarding. MAX alumni come back for their career lifecycle training. MAX encourages students to continue their career training and the MAX team can help design a successful path for their career.

All are welcome to apply for the MAX bootcamps. To be accepted into a bootcamp, an applicant must complete a general assessment, an interview with a MAX advisor, and bootcamp registration forms. Anyone interested in enrolling in a MAX bootcamp is encouraged to take our mini assessment on-line, call our success specialist or attend a  MAX Bootcamp Breakdown event to meet a Success Specialist, Career Coach, Instructors, Alumni, and MAX hiring partners.

The bootcamps were created by MAX Technical Training, a Cincinnati-based training organization and a trusted training partner to Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. MAX Technical Training has been delivering IT education since 1998. MAX Technical Training has passed a thorough and rigorous review in order to be approved by the Ohio state board of career colleges and schools.

MAX Technical Training was formerly called Cincy Code IT.

Recent MAX Technical Training Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (95) reviews for MAX Technical Training →

Recent MAX Technical Training News

• MAX Data Analytics Bootcamp

LocationCincinnati
    The program will teach the data analyst to be able to acquire data from different sources, and to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. The data analyst will also learn: • To filter and clean the data by reviewing computer printouts and reports and • Build and publish reports with Microsoft Power BI and Tableau. • The data analyst will have the ability to work with management to prioritize business information needs. Program Outline: • Excel Level 1 - Foundation • Excel Level 2 – Analyzing and Presenting Data • Excel Level 3 – Advanced Functions and Data Forecasting • Data Analysis and Visualization with Excel • SQL Querying for Analysts • Tableau Desktop • Tableau Desktop 2 • Microsoft Power BI - Data Analysis Professional • Career services Electives • Fundamentals of SQL • BA Foundations • Understanding Agile/Scrum
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)

We work with funding sources such as Ascent, GI Bill, Ohio to Work, Workforce Development Funding, Tech2Thrive , WIOA, and more.
    Tuition PlansCreative funding solutions are available. Ask our financing advisors about the funding sources and plans that may be available to you.
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund and guarantees are listed in our course catalog. https://maxtrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/MAX-Catalog-2021-8-23-21.pdf
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic Computer Knowledge Knowledge of Word and Excel Windows Essentials File Management
    Prep WorkNo.
  • MAX Full-time Coding Bootcamp

Start Date August 16, 2022
    LocationCincinnati
    The MAXIMUM Coding & Career Bootcamp is your direct path to a career in IT. Our MAXimum coding bootcamp is a multi-language, accelerated, full-stack, 13-week coding experience. It is the only JAVA and C#(.NET) bootcamp in the Midwest region. Work your way from the database to user interface and gain the experience you need to confidently land a career as a Software Developer. The MAXimum Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box” we adapt new methods, technology, and field relevant knowledge from our partners. In the MAXimum Bootcamp, you will learn how to shift your knowledge base to include a second language. With more than 30+ years of experience each, our instructors will guide you through multi-language instruction that gives you the capability to code in both JAVA and C#(.NET). Our hiring partners have expressed positive interest in Developers that show they can understand multiple languages. In the MAXimum Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: • Git / GitHub • SQL Database • C#.Net & Java • EF / MVC / WebAPI • Spring Framework • Scrum • Hosting • HTML / CSS/ Bootstrap • JavaScript / jQuery • Angular / Typescript • Cloud • Capstone Project • Career Preparation and Services
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill toward.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    Tuition Plans$7,750 due on day 1 of the bootcamp, $7,750 due in week 7 of the bootcamp.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelHigh school diploma. No previous IT experience required.
    Prep WorkWe recommend Free Code Camp and Code.ORG to our students prior to the bootcamp, but no official prep work is required.
    August 16, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by August 09, 2022
    October 18, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by October 11, 2022
  • MAX IT Business Analyst

SQL, Scrum, Excel, DevOps, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence
    Start Date October 03, 2022
    LocationCincinnati
    The Business Analyst program provides the student the opportunity to learn the key concepts and responsibilities of a practicing Business Analyst (BA). The program teaches the student to work with the business to identify opportunities for improvement. The BA is involved in the design and modification of business systems or Information Technology (IT) Systems. The BA will gather, document and analyze business needs and requirements. The BA may also be responsible for functional and technical design of business processes and may interact with system architects and developers to ensure a system is properly implemented. The BA may also be responsible for testing the system and creating system documentation. In addition to the instructor-led training, MTT also provides its students with computer- based tools to practice their newly learned skills plus job placement assistance. • Analyzing Data with Power BI • Business Process Modeling • Data Modeling Workshop • Microsoft SharePoint Training Power Users and Site Owners • DevOps Foundation • Effective Project Management • Excel Level 1 • Excel Level 2 • Foundation of Business Analysis • Fundamentals of SQL • Introduction to Web Development - 30 • ITIL Foundation • Scrum Foundation • Scrum Simulation Workshop • Tableau Analyst Fundamentals • Introduction to XML • Writing Use Cases • Writing User Stories • Career Services
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)

Minimum Skill LevelBasic Computer Knowledge Basic knowledge of Excel and Word Windows Essentials File Management
    Prep WorkNo.
    October 03, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by September 23, 2022
  • MAX Part-time Coding Bootcamp

Start Date October 10, 2022
    LocationCincinnati
    The Part-time Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box”, we adapt new methods, technology, and mix in field-relevant knowledge from our partners. This is the only lifestyle-fitting Coding Bootcamp in the Midwest region that can be attended virtually and part-time.   In the Part-time Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: Git / GitHub SQL Database C#.Net & Java EF / MVC / WebAPI Spring Framework Scrum Hosting HTML / CSS/ Bootstrap JavaScript / jQuery Angular / Typescript Capstone Project Career Preparation and Services The Part-Time program runs a little over 30 weeks with a class meeting on Monday / Wednesday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill towards our career bootcamps. Call us about finding a financial solution to help with your bootcamp costs.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner. No previous IT experience required.
    October 10, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by October 03, 2022
  • Wow!
    - 12/19/2021
    Elyse Roth • Mobile development apprentice • Student
    I enrolled in the MAX Technical Training Maximum coding bootcamp to catalyze a career change, and it did that and more! It was a whirlwind 13 weeks, but we learned more than I could have ever imagined and I went from someone who knew very little about the details of the profession to someone who could hold her own in long technical interviews. Job assistance and job search preparation was top notch, and support from the whole staff was invaluable. Because of someone not directly associated with our bootcamp on staff, I went to a networking event and met two future teammates at Procter & Gamble. After that I was invited to interview and was offered a position in their mobile apprenticeship the day after graduation. I'm in disbelief, but not completely because I felt so well prepared to go into the job search due to both the excellent instruction and job prep. The breadth of knowledge we came away with impressed those working in the industry, especially learning Java AND C#, and our final project requires so much knowledge and so many different technologies we can proudly share it as an example of all we learned in the program, and it is super helpful to use that as a tool when job searching. After coming from a struggling industry with few jobs and labor-intensive job searches, I'm truly so happy and excited to enter this industry with support and excitement from employers and so much to learn with the best bootcamp springboard into post-bootcamp life imaginable.
  • Grant Spencer • Process Analyst - RPA • Student
    Take a part time developer course and add a pandemic on top of that and you have certainly got a challenge on your hands. Luckily, I chose Max Technical where they were able to be flexible and immediately pivot to fully virtual classes. My classmates and I still received excellent support, with the instructors making themselves available for 1 on 1 sessions, staying late after classes, and deciphering any confused looks we may have had over webcam.

Learning the information is only half the battle, there is still the matter of finding a job to begin your new career. When I tell you Max is like a family and EVERYONE is invested in your success, I mean it. I got calls and support from everyone at the organization from the job coach to the CEO. I was personally in the unique situation of getting into a a new job during the bootcamp, which had me dragging my feet on getting started in a developer role. They were patient with me while I took the necessary steps to move into a programming career. Six months after graduation, we found the perfect role for me and I have never looked back.

I would highly recommend this camp. Like with learning all new things, it is a challenge, but you want to be somewhere that the Bootcamp is just as invested as seeing you win. Here you definitely have the support to get through AND move into a new career.
  • Just do it!
    - 12/3/2021
    Dana K. • Apprentice Software Developer • Graduate
    MAX Tech is a bootcamp with heart. The staff and instructors really care about your success. You will get out of it what you put into it and they will help you every step of the way.  For me this was an awesome life changing decision!
  • Matthew Childers • Application Analyst and Developer • Student
    I love software technology and computers but most of all I loved the staff at max technical training. They were so helpful for anything I  ever needed, and really cared about the experience you had at the Boot Camp. I would totally recommend this school for anybody looking to further or learn C-sharp development or Java development.
  • Brailee Begley • Software Developer • Graduate
    Max Technical training is a fantastic Bootcamp.
    I started the full time .NET Bootcamp with no prior coding experience, but I wanted a change in my career. The instructors are patient but also make you push yourself, really stretch your abilities and grow. I now work as a full time .NET Software Developer and use things everyday that I learned in Bootcamp.
    The job assistance/career coaching that is provide is top notch. Resume help, interview prep, and salary expectations are a few of the many helpful things they help coach you through.
    MAX truly has their students best interest at heart and it’s evident in everything they do.
  • Sarah B • Graduate
    The staff at Max are exceptional. All of them go out of their way to help you and make sure you have the tools for success. The curriculum is interesting and the hands-on learning approach to code helps the lessons stick in your mind and keeps you engaged.
  • Student Review
    - 8/11/2021
    Jonathan Daugherty • Product Developer Trainee • Graduate
    I could not recommend MAX Technical Training enough...from day one I knew that they were behind me.  From learning the ins and outs of several different workable languages, to being career coached by a well-respected individual in the job hunting community...MAX is the place to be!
  • Steve • Software QA Engineer • Graduate
    Attending MAX Technical Training was one of the best decisions I ever made. Every member of their staff is incredibly friendly, knowledgable, and helpful through your entire journey.

Greg Doud, my instructor, was excellent and made learning to code a lot of fun every day. If you want to learn from one of the best, I highly recommend his instruction.

The journey really begins once you graduate. Annette Ballard went above and beyond for me in helping me land a job in a pandemic. Her expertise and attention to detail is outstanding.

If you are looking around for the right bootcamp, you can stop your search. Attend MAX Technical Training!
  • Sarah • Graduate
    Great school with a lot of support- really prepared me for the real world of software engineering!
  • Jonathan Pyrak • Student
    I eagerly recommend MAX Technical Training for anybody looking to start a career in coding in the Greater Cincinnati area. A wide variety of technologies are taught with a culminating capstone project that showcases all the work you put in over weeks. Beyond classes taught by skilled and experienced instructors, MAX offers career services to ensure that you aren't alone the moment you graduate - through their help, I am launching my career and very eager to take the skills I've learned into the workforce.
  • Amazing Experience
    - 12/4/2020
    Tanya • Graduate
    I was very happy with my education at MAX for several reasons.

First, Max Technical Training has an amazing team of educators who deliver the information in a very accurate, interesting, and digestible way. Honestly, our classes were much more than instructions - they were pure joy and a huge part of that was due to the expertise and charisma of our instructors: Greg Doud, Sean Blessing, and Annette Ballard! We had several outstanding guest speakers, too!

I can't but mention that our cohort benefited a lot from the implemented individual approach to educating bootcampers. Undoubtedly, having approachable and helpful instructors greatly contributed to my and other students' success.

Moreover, the educational program is well-balanced, thought through and very valuable - all the concepts I was educated are in demand by my current employer, which makes the knowledge and skills I acquired at Max 100% applicable at my job.

Finally, in-person education at Max Technical Training during the 2020 pandemic felt very safe!
  • MAX .NET Bootcamp
    - 10/20/2020
    Matt • Software Developer • Graduate
    I had a fantastic experience at MAX. Greg was more than knowledgeable and All of the projects we worked on helped me prepare for the same kind of work I'm doing now. Very glad I attended the bootcamp.