max-technical-training-logo

MAX Technical Training

Cincinnati

MAX Technical Training

MAX Career Bootcamps offers Coding (full-time 13 weeks or part-time 25 weeks), Data Analytics (6 weeks), and Business Analyst (9 weeks) programs that can be completed in-person in Cincinnati, Ohio or live online. Class size is limited to 16 to ensure bootcamp students receive increased support from instructors.

The Coding bootcamp offers a Java and C#/.NET core curriculum. Students train in technologies, such as SQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Angular and Scrum. From day one, students put their training to use and independently code on a capstone project. The coding bootcamp will culminate with a Demo Day with MAX’s hiring partners where students will present their functional Enterprise Business Application.

The Data Analytics bootcamp gives students a clear understanding and total immersion into all the facets of the data analyst role. The bootcamp covers analyzing and presenting data, advanced functions and data forecasting, data analysis and visualization with Excel, and understanding Agile and Scrum. The curriculum also covers SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft BI.

In the Business Analyst bootcamp, students learn how to analyze and present data, data modeling, business process modeling, project management, Scrum, and writing user stories and use cases. The curriculum includes Power BI, SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau, and XML. Students will also receive an introduction to web development and gain a foundation in ITIL®.

MAX bootcamps go beyond the technology by developing a student’s emotional intelligence, professional acumen, and establishing their personal brand. Students work their way from resume-building to interview whiteboarding. MAX alumni come back for their career lifecycle training. MAX encourages students to continue their career training and the MAX team can help design a successful path for their career.

All are welcome to apply for the MAX bootcamps. To be accepted into a bootcamp, an applicant must complete a general assessment, an interview with a MAX advisor, and bootcamp registration forms. Anyone interested in enrolling in a MAX bootcamp is encouraged to take our mini assessment on-line, call our success specialist or attend a  MAX Bootcamp Breakdown event to meet a Success Specialist, Career Coach, Instructors, Alumni, and MAX hiring partners.

The bootcamps were created by MAX Technical Training, a Cincinnati-based training organization and a trusted training partner to Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. MAX Technical Training has been delivering IT education since 1998. MAX Technical Training has passed a thorough and rigorous review in order to be approved by the Ohio state board of career colleges and schools.

MAX Technical Training was formerly called Cincy Code IT.

Recent MAX Technical Training Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (59) reviews for MAX Technical Training →

Recent MAX Technical Training News

• MAXIMUM Coding Bootcamp JAVA and .NET/C# Coding Bootcamp

Start Date September 14, 2021
    LocationCincinnati
    The MAXIMUM Coding & Career Bootcamp is your direct path to a career in IT. Our MAXimum coding bootcamp is a multi-language, accelerated, full-stack, 13-week coding experience. It is the only JAVA and C#(.NET) bootcamp in the Midwest region. Work your way from the database to user interface and gain the experience you need to confidently land a career as a Software Developer. The MAXimum Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box” we adapt new methods, technology, and field relevant knowledge from our partners. In the MAXimum Bootcamp, you will learn how to shift your knowledge base to include a second language. With more than 30+ years of experience each, our instructors will guide you through multi-language instruction that gives you the capability to code in both JAVA and C#(.NET). Our hiring partners have expressed positive interest in Developers that show they can understand multiple languages. In the MAXimum Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: • Git / GitHub • SQL Database • C#.Net & Java • EF / MVC / WebAPI • Spring Framework • Scrum • Hosting • HTML / CSS/ Bootstrap • JavaScript / jQuery • Angular / Typescript • Cloud • Capstone Project • Career Preparation and Services
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill toward.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    Tuition Plans$7,750 due on day 1 of the bootcamp, $7,750 due in week 7 of the bootcamp.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelHigh school diploma. No previous IT experience required.
    Prep WorkWe recommend Free Code Camp and Code.ORG to our students prior to the bootcamp, but no official prep work is required.
    September 14, 2021 - Cincinnati Apply by September 07, 2021
    February 08, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by February 01, 2022
  • Part-Time Java Developer Bootcamp

Start Date October 04, 2021
    LocationCincinnati
    The Part-time Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box”, we adapt new methods, technology, and mix in field relevant knowledge from our partners. This is the only lifestyle fitting Coding Bootcamp in the Midwest region that can be attended virtually and part-time.   In the Part-time Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: Git/GitHub MySQL Java, JUnit, TDD ORM / Spring / JPA C# Scrum HTML/CSS/Bootstrap JavaScript, jQuery TS / Angular Career Projects The Part-Time program runs a little over 25 weeks with a class meeting on Monday / Wednesday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill towards our career bootcamps. Call us about finding a financial solution to help with your bootcamp costs.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner. No previous IT experience required.
    October 04, 2021 - Cincinnati Apply by September 27, 2021
  • Java Bootcamp
    - 4/8/2016
    Anonymous • Senior Programmer Analyst • Graduate

After a successful 15+ year career as a COBOL developer & Systems Analyst and a 10 year stint as "mommy", I needed to update my skills to return to the workforce.  The Cincy Code It Java bootcamp at MAX Technical Training allowed me to do just that.

The full time class was great for preparing me for a full time work week again.  The class was organized in a logical manner, allowing for instruction, practice and teamwork with other students.  I completed the course feeling back on my game.

The job search coaching was priceless!  Looking for a job in 2015 was an education in itself.  Resume updating, online searches, interview practice after 25+ years, and employment contacts - made ALL the difference.  I had multiple offers within a few weeks!

The program was a great overview of the .Net platform.  Staff and Instructors were very helpful and knowledgeable.  I would highly recommend the program.

• Great Course!
    - 3/31/2016
    Anonymous • Web Developer • Graduate

The company I worked for sponsored my enrollment in the original Java Developer Bootcamp and it changed my life. The course was thorough, challenging and fun. If you have the desire and the apptitude, it is a great program. I went from working a job that I hated to having a career that I love!!

I was able to participate in the Java Bootcamp program and have nothing but amazing thing to say about the program!

If you have the brain/desire to be a programmer and can pass the screening tests to qualify for the program, you must do it!

You will learn a great foundation of development knowledge to be able to code in Java, on a professional level, as well as coding on the side.

I was hired immediately following the program completing and I contribute that to this course.

I am growing every day as a developer and I have this class to thank!

• Will Thomas • Graduate

My nine week Cincy Code IT .Net Boot Camp was a wonderful experience and the
    best method for me to learn "Full Stack" development at one time.  The
    facilities staff, our instructor & career coach were all knowledgeable and
    caring with the gift of being able to teach.  As a result of this course of
    study I was able to obtain employment within 2 weeks after our onsite “Meet and
    Great” with potential employers.  My new job is with a great company with a
    substantial pay raise.  The hard work required to complete the Cincy IT Boot Camp
    was well worth the effort and I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest
    in web application development and who is ready to work hard and make a commit to learn.

• Java Bootcamp
    - 3/22/2016
    Tom Arend • Java Support Engineer • Graduate

If you are looking to learn FullStack Java, this bootcamp is what you want. Top employers in the area send their people here to be trained. So not only do you gain technical knowledge, you also get to network with people who may become your co-workers. The instructor is fantastic. He is knowledgeable, patient, and has a true passion for teaching. The after care is tremendous. You will have a career manager that goes above and beyond to guide you to employment. I can't praise this program enough.

• David Greensfelder • Graduate

This bootcamp takes you through all the aspects of .Net Development. The items covered include HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL, C#, ADO.NET and ASP.NET. We briefly covered JQuery, Agile Development, LINQ, AJAX, and MVC. The boot camp was about 9 weeks long. You will have a career advisor that will help with, resume writing, LinkedIn formatting, and interviewing techniques. After the 9 weeks there will be a reverse job fair so you can show off your skills to companies. In all this is a great program with great people. I would highly recommend this bootcamp.

• Anonymous • Product Support Analyst • Graduate
    Full-Stack Java Developer – Certification 02/21
    ·         Languages: Java, MySQL, SQL, C#, JavaScript, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Python (pending)
    ·         Frameworks:Spring, jQuery, JPA, Angular, Hibernate
    ·         Tools: Eclipse, Spring, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Git, IntelliJ, Netbeans
    ·         Concept: Agile & Professional Scrum Master Certification (certification pending)
    ·         Java Fundamentals: class modeling, variable declarations, looping constructs, interfaces, conditional statements, exception handling, debugging, transaction management, & object-oriented design
    ·         Advanced Java: Lambdas, Junit, Object-Relational Mapping, Postman, & XML
    ·         Database: MySQL, SQL, Query writing, table creation, JPA, Hibernate, & JDBC
    ·         Front-End Web Technologies:  HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Visual Studio, Visual Basic, Postman, Angular, Apache Tomcat Server, Eclipse IDE, and VS Code
    Capstone Project
    Purchase Request System (PRS) – Web application utilizing RESTful Web Services through Spring Framework, serving JSON responses to front end clients, integrated with Java functionality and a MySQL database. Simulates a system allowing business users to requisition supplies from a variety of vendors, subject to manager approval.
  • Recent Grad
    - 5/21/2019

I graduated from the Spring 2019 .Net bootcamp.  I previosuly had no training in programing and everything was new to me.  There was a lot of information taught in this bootcamp, maybe too much for a 12 week course.  I do think 2 or 3 more weeks would have been benefical.  The job skills/classes were very helpful.

Response From: Dustin Miller of MAX Technical Training
    Title: Success Specialist
    Thursday, Nov 07 2019
    We are very proud of our MAX alumni and family of the our coding bootcamp. Thank you for taking the time to support MAX and help share your experience. We appreciate your time and thank you for your review.

Sincerely,

MAX Team

This action packed bootcamp manages to squeeze in a full stack of training in a very short time!

The instructor was knowledgeable, thorough and helpful when we got stuck. He also has a great sense of humor...

I'd heartily recommend you take the course and work hard at the networking and interview prep they provide.

• LOVED IT!
    - 9/6/2016
    Anonymous • Developer • Graduate

I attended the C# .NET Bootcamp with eleven other students and I loved it!  The instructor, Patrick, is honestly one of the smartest people (let alone developers) I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.  I would take this course again in a heartbeat!