max-technical-training-logo

MAX Technical Training

Cincinnati

MAX Technical Training

MAX Coding & Career Bootcamps are full-stack accelerated JAVA, .NET, and Business Analyst career paths. MAX instructor-led, immersive bootcamps are taught in-person in Cincinnati, Ohio and can be attended either full-time (11 weeks) or part-time (25 weeks). Class size is limited to 16 to ensure bootcamp students receive increased support from instructors. Students train in technologies, such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Angular, Agile, and Scrum. From day one, students put their training to use and independently code on a capstone project. The bootcamps culminate with a Demo Day where students present their work to MAX Technical Training corporate partners.

MAX bootcamps go beyond the technology by developing a student’s emotional intelligence, professional acumen, and establishing their personal brand. Students work their way from resume-building to interview whiteboarding. MAX alumni come back for their career lifecycle training. MAX encourages students to continue their career training and the MAX team can help design a successful path for their career.

All are welcome to apply for the MAX bootcamps. In order to be accepted into a bootcamp, an applicant must complete a general assessment, an interview with a MAX advisor, and bootcamp registration forms. Anyone interested in enrolling in a MAX bootcamp is encouraged to register for MAX’s Bootcamp Breakdown events to meet a Bootcamp Success Specialist, alumni, and MAX hiring partners.

The bootcamps were created by MAX Technical Training, a Cincinnati-based training organization and a trusted training partner to Inc. 1000 companies worldwide. MAX Technical Training has been delivering IT education since 1998. MAX Technical Training has passed a thorough and rigorous review in order to be approved by the Ohio state board of career colleges and schools.

MAX Technical Training was formerly called Cincy Code IT.

Recent MAX Technical Training Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (52) reviews for MAX Technical Training →

Recent MAX Technical Training News

• Full Time Java Developer Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Java, Scrum, SQL
    Start Date January 11, 2021
    LocationCincinnati
    Our Java Bootcamp has placed more graduates in new jobs than any other boot camp in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area, and we 've been doing this since 2012. Grads from bootcamps powered by MAX Technical Training have enjoyed a 93% job placement rate within 90 days of graduation. No prior experience in IT is required. About our Curriculum, Instructors, Instruction Delivery Built on steroids with 20 years of experience delivering IT education to area employers - our curriculum works! We collaborate with IT departments, know what employers are looking for, and we are experts when it comes to educating adults. Our Java boot camp delivers 10 weeks (357.50 hours) of full-time instruction with the instructor in the room with you, one week (37.5 hours) of job placement coaching and additional assistance on an as needed basis until you are hired. MAX Technical Training instructors are experienced subject matter experts and instructors who know how to teach adults complex and intensive subjects. They are there to instruct, coach and support in building your new skill sets. We know that learning happens best when you get to practice - a lot. So there is a heavy emphasis on project-based learning coupled with real-world seminars delivered from guest speakers who are software architects, project managers, and inspiring community leaders. Job Placement Coaching is peppered throughout the first 10 weeks with "Lunch N Learns" and the bootcamp is rounded out with an additional week (week 11 ) where we focus completely on job placement coaching and assistance. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    Deposit$125 Application Application Fee (non-refundable and will be applied to tuition cost)

www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
    ScholarshipWomen in STEM Scholarship - $1000.00 Vets in Tech Scholarship $1000.00
    Minimum Skill LevelHigh School diploma. No previous IT experience required.
    Prep WorkWe recommend Free Code Camp and Code.ORG to our students prior to the bootcamp, but no official prep work is required.
    January 11, 2021 - Cincinnati Apply by January 1, 2021
  • Full-Time .NET Developer Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, Scrum, SQL
    Start Date January 11, 2021
    LocationCincinnati
    Results / Outcomes Our .NET Bootcamp has placed more graduates in new jobs than any other boot camp in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area, and we 've been doing this since 2012. Grads from coding bootcamps powered by MAX Technical Training have enjoyed a 93% job placement rate within 90 days of graduation. No prior experience in IT is required. About our Curriculum, Instructors, Instruction Delivery Built on steroids with 21 years of experience delivering IT education to area employers - our curriculum works! We collaborate with IT departments, know what employers are looking for, and we are experts when it comes to educating adults. Our .NET boot camp delivers 10 weeks (357.50 hours) of full-time instruction with the instructor in the room with you, one week (37.5 hours) of job placement coaching and additional assistance on an as needed basis until you are hired. MAX Technical Training instructors are experienced subject matter experts and instructors who know how to teach adults complex and intensive subjects. They are there to instruct, coach and support in building your new skill sets. We know that learning happens best when you get to practice - a lot. So there is a heavy emphasis on project-based learning coupled with real-world seminars delivered from guest speakers who are software architects, project managers, and inspiring community leaders. Job Placement Coaching is peppered throughout the first 10 weeks with "Lunch N Learns" and the bootcamp is rounded out with an additional week (week 11 ) where we focus completely on job placement coaching and assistance. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.

January 11, 2021 - Cincinnati Apply by January 1, 2021
  • Part Time Java Developer Bootcamp

AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, Java, Scrum, SQL
    LocationCincinnati
    Our Java Bootcamp has placed more graduates in new jobs than any other boot camp in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area, and we 've been doing this since 2012. Grads from coding bootcamps powered by MAX Technical Training have enjoyed a 93% job placement rate within 90 days of graduation. No prior experience in IT is required. About our Curriculum, Instructors, Instruction Delivery Built on steroids with 21 years of experience delivering IT education to area employers - our curriculum works! We collaborate with IT departments, know what employers are looking for, and we are experts when it comes to educating adults. Java Coding in Cincinnati – Part Time Bootcamp This is the perfect boot camp for those who are employed and looking for Java coding training outside normal business hours. Our Java coding Bootcamp has been transitioning boot campers into employed full-stack developers since we first started code camps in 2012. Our new part-time Bootcamp is no different from our full-time program. You get the same training and care, career placement coaching and networking in our Part-Time Java Bootcamp as you would in our full-time, 11-week program. The only difference is it is spread over a longer time frame. The Part-Time program runs a little over 25 weeks with a class meeting on Tuesday / Thursday from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.

www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
    ScholarshipWomen in Tech Scholarship - $1000.00 Vets in Tech Scholarship $1000.00
  • Ellen Steiner • Software Developer • Graduate

Cincy Code IT was what I needed to transition to a .Net developer from an older technology. Some of the topics covered were not entirely new to me, but even those I learned things I did not know. The instructor was very helpful. The in class exercises (both individual and group) gave us a good chance to practice what we were studying.

In addition to the technical knowledge, we had Lisa getting us ready for the job hunt. Then she worked with us to make it a success.

Was it time-consuming? Hard work? Challenging? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely!

• Ame Moore • Graduate

I graduated the Java Bootcamp in summer of 2017.  It was a huge decision for me to quit a job, enroll in the bootcamp, and start a new career.  The bootcamp itself was a good experience.  My instructor was Sean Blessing.  He is a natural teacher and really cares about each student's learning experience.  Sean's real-world experience as a developer and manager provided practical insight - helpful during the job search as well as at a new job.  I started with no previous tech knowledge or experience other than a bit of HTML/CSS.  Yes it is very hard work, but now I am in a job as a developer where I get to learn all day.  Speaking of jobs, I would not have this position without Lisa Slutsky (career manager).  And I mean that quite literally.  Lisa is relentless about helping each graduate find a position.  She has a great reputation and great network of connections in the Cincinnati area.  The two go hand in hand, education and job assistance.  I am glad I attended and made the change.  I would certainly recommend to anyone ready to make the leap.

• Shawn Humphries • Lead Applications Developer • Graduate

After I was laid off from my previous job, I was desperately in need of some career direction and networking.  Enter MAX Technical Training / Cincy Code IT to the rescue.  Through attending the Java Bootcamp, I was able to pivot my Technology career back into Software Development and discover the necessary career management skills to eventually land a new position.

Thanks to everyone at MAX Technical Training / Cincy Code IT for the assistance and advice!

• Java Boot Camp
    - 8/14/2017
    Dan Widrich • Systems Engineer • Graduate

I cannot thank the staff from Max Train / Cincy Code IT enough for the high quality education I received and for helping me land a job as a software engineering BEFORE MY BOOT CAMP EVEN ENDED!

If you are serious about starting a career as a software developer this is the place to go.  The return on investment is well worth the price tag.

• Good Stuff
    - 4/10/2017
    Thomas Beck • Java Developer • Graduate

Definitly a good stepping stone for anyone wanting to learn how to program. Instructors know their subject well, and are genuinely interested in their students understanding the subject matter. You won't find a better way to break into software development in 10 weeks with their bootcamps. They take care to supplement your learning with lectures and events that inprove soft skills, like networking and team work. Definitly would not have got a job without them.

• Jean-Michel Kourie Frias • Software Developer • Graduate

As a recent Cincy Code IT graduate, I highly recommend this program to anyone who is considering making a career switch into IT. Both Dr. Suschek and Sean Blessings are extremely knowledgeable and very helpful, and care very much about their students success. The bootcamp is definitely not for the faint of heart however, and my reccomendation to any new students would be to stay patient and positive, as learning any new programming language is going to be challenging albeit rewarding. All in all I would rate this bootcamp 5 stars. They have the talent and the resources to help anyone considering a career switch into IT, obtain that entry level position.

Response From: Kathy Vaske of MAX Technical Training
    Title: Marketing Director
    Thursday, Mar 09 2017
    Fantastic! The entire team loved reading your feedback. Thank you and success in your new adventure!
  • Full Stack Dev
    - 12/8/2016
    Alex • Full Stack Dev • Graduate

This is a great program.  Turned my life completely around and now I’m working as a full stack developer in Cincinnati.  Instructors are on point and go above and beyond to make sure students understand the material.  It is hard work and like most things you get as much as you put into it.  Staff is supportive even well after the program is complete.  Software development is not for everyone, but if you feel you have what it takes then this is the program you want.

• Best decision!
    - 12/7/2016
    Sara • Software Developer • Graduate

I decided to change careers when I discovered my passion for development. I thought a bootcamp would be the best way for me to build credibility and refine my skills. I did hours and hours of research on various national bootcamps and was even prepared to live apart from my husband for a few months to get the experience. When I found Cincy Code It, I was thrilled - I could pursue my goal in my own city!

I was self-taught for almost a year by the time the bootcamp started. I felt well prepared for the first couple weeks - some of the material was a review, but I was still able to fill in the gaps in my knowledge that I didn't even know existed. After that, the work became more challenging. Dr. Suscheck did a great job of providing assignments that became gradually more difficult to accomodate students at varying levels of comfort with the material. The daily work was a combination of individual, paired and group work, which I think prepared me well for real team interactions in the working world. Overall, Dr. Suscheck was a fantastic teacher. He is extremely knowlegable and cares about each individual's success.

In addition to building skills, the bootcamp also provided a much-needed, supportive community. It's critical to have encouragement from peers, and to know people going through this experience just like you. After teaching myself for so long, learning with a group of people was refershing.  Hearing their questions and ideas in the classroom helped me learn better.  It was also great to meet alumni, and to see that it is possible to be hired and be successful after the program!

For me, the ultimate reason for the bootcamp was to land a job, and the career support I received at Max was top-notch. Only five minutes into my first conversation with Lisa, she already had suggestions for what companies might be interested in my background and fit what I was looking for. She helped me get more comfortable with networking, gave me a confidence boost before interviews, and always had practical advice to offer. Having her in my court during my job search was really valuable.

Cincy Code It is a real asset to the tech community in Cincinnati. I would recommend it to anyone who is passionate about transitioning into software development. Just remember that it's not a magic bullet; it's a stepping stone. Keep working on your own side projects to reinforce the material you learn in class. Learn other languages. Not only will that give you a better handle on the material, it will also give you a nice little portfolio to show employers at the end of the bootcamp!

I'm almost 2 months into my first role as a software developer, and my new job is everything I was hoping for. I love that I get to solve problems and learn new things every day. Joining the Cincy Code It bootcamp is the best career decision I've ever made!

• JAVA Bootcamp
    - 8/16/2016
    Damir • Graduate

I was given the opportunity to join the JAVA Bootcamp as part of a new pilot for my work. I didn't know what to expect out of the program as I had not heard of it before and I went into it with a mindset to learn something. To give a background about my technical skills, I had always been interested in technology and had done some self guided courses but I knew that I had a lot of gaps in knowledge. This course was so comprehensive that I was not only able to fill the gaps in my knowledge but learned how to do the things I knew much more efficiently.

All of the staff at the MaxTrain facility was wonderful and worked hard to make the bootcampers feel at home. Dr. Suscheck the instructor was beyond knowledgable and even with a full class would try to make sure everyone was able to learn. He even went as far as providing additional more challenging work for those who grasped things quicker in order to challenge them and further their understanding of the concepts. There was never a time where I felt bored or helpless because he explained the concepts in an interesting and easy to understand way. He also fostered a great collaboration environment so that you learn what you can accomplish working together.  This is a very comprehensive class that leaves you with a great foundation to work off of and real usable skills that you can apply instantly in java development.

• JAVA Bootcamp
    - 6/2/2016
    David • Assoc App Analyst and Developer • Graduate

I attended the JAVA bootcamp through my work as a way to jumpstart a new career. I went in apprehensive about how much I would learn in 8 weeks, but I was wrong. It was a great program with exceptional instruction from Dr. Suscheck. He strived to make sure everyone had something to work on and challenge them, no matter their skill level. I had taken a couple JAVA classes in college and did not learn nearly as much as I did in this bootcamp. I feel I have a very good grasp on the concepts and tools to help me succeed in my new career. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in a new career in JAVA development.

• Java Bootcamp
    - 5/26/2016
    Joey • Graduate

I attended the Java Bootcamp from March - April in 2016 and I just have to say what an amazing experience it was. Chuck Suscheck was an absolutely wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job of making sure every student got the individual attention they needed. Whether it be someone struggling with the basics or keeping the more advanced students engaged after they finished the assigned work he did a fantastic job at all of it. Even when students were finishing all of the assigned work he was able to come up with more difficult exercises to keep them busy while the others caught up. I highly recommend the Java bootcamp to anybody looking to start a career in Java Programming.

• .NET Bootcamp
    - 5/25/2016
    Daniel • Graduate

The Cincy Code IT boot camp was more than just a class it was a way to get a career.  First the instructor was great.  He knew so much that there was never a question that he couldn’t answer.  He was clear with his lectures and never condescending.  Second the “job mom”, Lisa, helped us with resume building, facilitating meet and greets where prospective employers do interviewing on site, LinkedIn profile building, and in my case job placement.  Other amenities provided were laptops, books, and they even kept us fed with snacks and drinks throughout the day.  Life’s too short to spend four years trying to keep up with technology instead of experiencing bleeding edge technology and being able to use it in real life within a few weeks of completion of this class.