max-technical-training-logo

MAX Technical Training

Cincinnati

MAX Technical Training

MAX Career Bootcamps offers Coding (full-time 13 weeks or part-time 25 weeks), Data Analytics (6 weeks), and Business Analyst (9 weeks) programs that can be completed in-person in Cincinnati, Ohio or live online. Class size is limited to 16 to ensure bootcamp students receive increased support from instructors.

The Coding bootcamp offers a Java and C#/.NET core curriculum. Students train in technologies, such as SQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Angular and Scrum. From day one, students put their training to use and independently code on a capstone project. The coding bootcamp will culminate with a Demo Day with MAX’s hiring partners where students will present their functional Enterprise Business Application.

The Data Analytics bootcamp gives students a clear understanding and total immersion into all the facets of the data analyst role. The bootcamp covers analyzing and presenting data, advanced functions and data forecasting, data analysis and visualization with Excel, and understanding Agile and Scrum. The curriculum also covers SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft BI.

In the Business Analyst bootcamp, students learn how to analyze and present data, data modeling, business process modeling, project management, Scrum, and writing user stories and use cases. The curriculum includes Power BI, SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau, and XML. Students will also receive an introduction to web development and gain a foundation in ITIL®.

MAX bootcamps go beyond the technology by developing a student’s emotional intelligence, professional acumen, and establishing their personal brand. Students work their way from resume-building to interview whiteboarding. MAX alumni come back for their career lifecycle training. MAX encourages students to continue their career training and the MAX team can help design a successful path for their career.

All are welcome to apply for the MAX bootcamps. To be accepted into a bootcamp, an applicant must complete a general assessment, an interview with a MAX advisor, and bootcamp registration forms. Anyone interested in enrolling in a MAX bootcamp is encouraged to take our mini assessment on-line, call our success specialist or attend a  MAX Bootcamp Breakdown event to meet a Success Specialist, Career Coach, Instructors, Alumni, and MAX hiring partners.

The bootcamps were created by MAX Technical Training, a Cincinnati-based training organization and a trusted training partner to Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. MAX Technical Training has been delivering IT education since 1998. MAX Technical Training has passed a thorough and rigorous review in order to be approved by the Ohio state board of career colleges and schools.

MAX Technical Training was formerly called Cincy Code IT.

Recent MAX Technical Training Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (59) reviews for MAX Technical Training →

Recent MAX Technical Training News

• MAXIMUM Coding Bootcamp JAVA and .NET/C# Coding Bootcamp

Start Date September 14, 2021
    LocationCincinnati
    The MAXIMUM Coding & Career Bootcamp is your direct path to a career in IT. Our MAXimum coding bootcamp is a multi-language, accelerated, full-stack, 13-week coding experience. It is the only JAVA and C#(.NET) bootcamp in the Midwest region. Work your way from the database to user interface and gain the experience you need to confidently land a career as a Software Developer. The MAXimum Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box” we adapt new methods, technology, and field relevant knowledge from our partners. In the MAXimum Bootcamp, you will learn how to shift your knowledge base to include a second language. With more than 30+ years of experience each, our instructors will guide you through multi-language instruction that gives you the capability to code in both JAVA and C#(.NET). Our hiring partners have expressed positive interest in Developers that show they can understand multiple languages. In the MAXimum Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: • Git / GitHub • SQL Database • C#.Net & Java • EF / MVC / WebAPI • Spring Framework • Scrum • Hosting • HTML / CSS/ Bootstrap • JavaScript / jQuery • Angular / Typescript • Cloud • Capstone Project • Career Preparation and Services
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill toward.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    Tuition Plans$7,750 due on day 1 of the bootcamp, $7,750 due in week 7 of the bootcamp.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelHigh school diploma. No previous IT experience required.
    Prep WorkWe recommend Free Code Camp and Code.ORG to our students prior to the bootcamp, but no official prep work is required.
    September 14, 2021 - Cincinnati Apply by September 07, 2021
    February 08, 2022 - Cincinnati Apply by February 01, 2022
  • Part-Time Java Developer Bootcamp

Start Date October 04, 2021
    LocationCincinnati
    The Part-time Coding & Career Bootcamp is a custom-designed curriculum developed by MAX Senior Instructors and Consultants. The program curriculum is packed with all the technologies listed below. Since our curriculum is not “out-of-the-box”, we adapt new methods, technology, and mix in field relevant knowledge from our partners. This is the only lifestyle fitting Coding Bootcamp in the Midwest region that can be attended virtually and part-time.   In the Part-time Coding Bootcamp you use all of the following technologies: Git/GitHub MySQL Java, JUnit, TDD ORM / Spring / JPA C# Scrum HTML/CSS/Bootstrap JavaScript, jQuery TS / Angular Career Projects The Part-Time program runs a little over 25 weeks with a class meeting on Monday / Wednesday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more detailed information and to apply, visit https://maxtrain.com/career/ or call 513-322-8888.
    Deposit$125 Application Fee (non-refundable)
    MAX partners with Government, State, County, and community groups with funding resources available to reduce out-of-pocket costs for the bootcamp. We also accept the GI Bill towards our career bootcamps. Call us about finding a financial solution to help with your bootcamp costs.

Financing available through Ascent

Local workforce grants

Apply for Veterans Benefits

Click to learn more about our funding solutions.
    ScholarshipScholarships are available for Veterans and Women in IT.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner. No previous IT experience required.
    October 04, 2021 - Cincinnati Apply by September 27, 2021
  • MAX .NET Bootcamp
    - 10/20/2020
    Matt • Software Developer • Graduate
    I had a fantastic experience at MAX. Greg was more than knowledgeable and All of the projects we worked on helped me prepare for the same kind of work I'm doing now. Very glad I attended the bootcamp.
  • Great Value
    - 8/29/2020
    Jada • Graduate
    I am SO grateful for MAX. The instructor was phenomenal and all the staff truly wanted everyone to succeed. I feel more than prepared for my new career.
  • Chris C • Application Developer • Graduate

It works.
    It’s been a little over 4 months since I graduated from MAX Technical Training, and these 4 months have been awesome because I’ve been working as an application developer.
    I’ve always wanted to get into programming, tried researching online, took multiple online courses, but never felt like I truly understood it.
    Working through the bootcamp each day and studying/ practicing at night, along with help from my fellow classmates and instructor I made it.
    Yes, it was a lot of information, but it was structured in a practical manner.
    Yes, it was a lot of hard work, but it all payed off.
    I think if you’re interested in becoming a software developer, you should try it out on your own, and see if it’s something you’re going to like.
    Then ask yourself if you honestly like to learn. This I believe is going to make or break you in the bootcamp and in your new career.
    If you think that’s you then start researching, I recommend people to check out free code camp, I think it’s a good area to start.
    MAX also hosts the .NET meetup every month, you could go and meet actual software developers.
    The reason I chose MAX was because they’re rooted in the city, very well connected with local companies and is literally an IT learning hub.
    Now for the dirty details. There was free food throughout the whole day during the bootcamp, and free pizza once a week. Everyone I kept in contact with from the bootcamp all got jobs. Only 2 of them had degrees, neither was in computer science. I about tripled my income, the week after the bootcamp when I got hired. The money was on par with MAXs estimations.

• Nicholas Law • Software Development Consultant • Graduate

Max Technical Training takes the daunting process of learning the skills necessary to become an employable software developer and demystifies the experience. Their team of industry veterans and professionals covers every element necessary to land you a job quickly after graduation. My class was taught mostly by Sean Blessing. He was as dedicated and passionate a teacher as any. Career counseling services were an integral part of the experience as well, from technical interview practice to resume writing and networking events. I have nothing but high praise for this program and the team of professionals who administer it.

• Graduate
    - 11/20/2018
    Rachael • Research Data Augmenter • Graduate

I found MAX/Cincy Code IT on Reddit, probably on r/coding, while I was in Denver. Lisa Slutsky helped me through the process of getting in and three weeks later, I was driving across the country to attend this bootcamp! From the begining, I was wildly impressed with the instructor, Sean Blessing. He really wanted us to succeed and he helped us by coming in early to class, and staying late. The entire staff at MAX is amazing. Super helpful and friendly! We did Scrum training towrds the end of the bootcamp with Chuck Suscheck. That is training that I would not have had if I had gone to a different bootcamp. Greg Doud was our front-end instructor. He was very good, he knows Angular really well and helped us with our captone projects. I am really glad I chose MAX. I got a job doing database work for Kroger before the bootcamp ended. That would not have happened if it wasn't for MAX.

• Craig L • Quality Assurance Analyst • Student

Entering the Java Bootcamp at Cinci Code IT was an outstanding decision, especially as an Army veteran looking to start an entirely new career. This organization truly cares about every individual in the cohort, supplying them with ample resources and support to take their first step into the world of technology. This bootcamp offers a challenging curriculum, an expert instructor, and a committed staff that works around the clock to connect you with potential employers. Cinci Code IT has a strong and well-respected alumni group with individuals throughout the area that are willing to mentor and aid students in their pursuit of knowledge and employment, throughout every phase of their career. Leaving the course, you will have a strong understanding of full-stack development and a portfolio avaliable for recruiters and employers to see. If you're committed to beginning a career as a developer, business analyst, quality assurance analyst, or an IT manager than Cinci Code IT will supply you with the skills, Scrum/Agile Certification, and network to succeed immediately.

*If you are a veteran with GI Benefits, you'll be happy to know this course is covered.

• Ellen Steiner • Software Developer • Graduate

Cincy Code IT was what I needed to transition to a .Net developer from an older technology. Some of the topics covered were not entirely new to me, but even those I learned things I did not know. The instructor was very helpful. The in class exercises (both individual and group) gave us a good chance to practice what we were studying.

In addition to the technical knowledge, we had Lisa getting us ready for the job hunt. Then she worked with us to make it a success.

Was it time-consuming? Hard work? Challenging? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely!

• Ame Moore • Graduate

I graduated the Java Bootcamp in summer of 2017.  It was a huge decision for me to quit a job, enroll in the bootcamp, and start a new career.  The bootcamp itself was a good experience.  My instructor was Sean Blessing.  He is a natural teacher and really cares about each student's learning experience.  Sean's real-world experience as a developer and manager provided practical insight - helpful during the job search as well as at a new job.  I started with no previous tech knowledge or experience other than a bit of HTML/CSS.  Yes it is very hard work, but now I am in a job as a developer where I get to learn all day.  Speaking of jobs, I would not have this position without Lisa Slutsky (career manager).  And I mean that quite literally.  Lisa is relentless about helping each graduate find a position.  She has a great reputation and great network of connections in the Cincinnati area.  The two go hand in hand, education and job assistance.  I am glad I attended and made the change.  I would certainly recommend to anyone ready to make the leap.

• Shawn Humphries • Lead Applications Developer • Graduate

After I was laid off from my previous job, I was desperately in need of some career direction and networking.  Enter MAX Technical Training / Cincy Code IT to the rescue.  Through attending the Java Bootcamp, I was able to pivot my Technology career back into Software Development and discover the necessary career management skills to eventually land a new position.

Thanks to everyone at MAX Technical Training / Cincy Code IT for the assistance and advice!

• Java Boot Camp
    - 8/14/2017
    Dan Widrich • Systems Engineer • Graduate

I cannot thank the staff from Max Train / Cincy Code IT enough for the high quality education I received and for helping me land a job as a software engineering BEFORE MY BOOT CAMP EVEN ENDED!

If you are serious about starting a career as a software developer this is the place to go.  The return on investment is well worth the price tag.

• Good Stuff
    - 4/10/2017
    Thomas Beck • Java Developer • Graduate

Definitly a good stepping stone for anyone wanting to learn how to program. Instructors know their subject well, and are genuinely interested in their students understanding the subject matter. You won't find a better way to break into software development in 10 weeks with their bootcamps. They take care to supplement your learning with lectures and events that inprove soft skills, like networking and team work. Definitly would not have got a job without them.

• Jean-Michel Kourie Frias • Software Developer • Graduate

As a recent Cincy Code IT graduate, I highly recommend this program to anyone who is considering making a career switch into IT. Both Dr. Suschek and Sean Blessings are extremely knowledgeable and very helpful, and care very much about their students success. The bootcamp is definitely not for the faint of heart however, and my reccomendation to any new students would be to stay patient and positive, as learning any new programming language is going to be challenging albeit rewarding. All in all I would rate this bootcamp 5 stars. They have the talent and the resources to help anyone considering a career switch into IT, obtain that entry level position.

Response From: Kathy Vaske of MAX Technical Training
    Title: Marketing Director
    Thursday, Mar 09 2017
    Fantastic! The entire team loved reading your feedback. Thank you and success in your new adventure!