code-for-all_-logo

Code for All_

Average Rating4.91
357 Reviews
3 Courses
Founded in Portugal in 2015, Code for All_ is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootcamps. Students are guided through the course by a team of instructors who are graduates of the bootcamp. Code for All_ describes their teaching methods as "peculiar" and aimed at training students to write clean code. Code for All_'s immersive programming bootcamps welcome beginners of all ages (over 18) and backgrounds (degree...

357 Code for All_ Reviews

• Luís Rodrigues
    Aug 12, 2022

A fresh start

A fresh start to my professional career. Great school, great teachers, great environment.
    It opened up new opportunities for my professional career. A accompanied, intensive teaching with a lot of practice.
    I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about changing their professional career, an experience of a lifetime.
  • Paulo Feist
    Junior Full Stack Developer • Graduate • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Lisbon
    Aug 12, 2022

Top!

Truly the best decision I made! It was one of the best experiences I have ever faced and I recommend everyone to apply to this bootcamp. Changed my life for the better, so come and change your life too!
  • Azhar Bondi
    Outsystems Full-Stack Web developer • Graduate • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Lisbon
    Aug 11, 2022

Contracted 1 month before I finish the bootcamp

Literally a life changer !

Rich and open minded environment ... Super intensive weeks ... Daily challenges... very profissional in all aspects from day one till the day you land your first  job in the field you are interested in  ..

I 100% recommend <Academia de código_>

I was contracted 1 month before I finish the bootcamp ... Which can give you an idea about the opportunities that can be presented to you during and after the bootcamp...

DON'T OV...
  • Teresa Rodrigues
    Junior Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Lisbon
    Jun 30, 2022

Life-changing, literal!

14 weeks of extreme educational and emotional intensity.
    All the staff is extremely attentive and will give you all the support you need, as long as you are open to being helped.
    The friendships could be incredible and the connections formed, completely out of what you ever thought possible in such a short time.
    It won't be easy, the idea is not to be! It will take commitment and hard attempts to understand and assimilate the content (which may often not come). Will you understa...
  • Ricardo Figueiredo
    Jun 21, 2022

Best decision ever!

Pros - Culture, Empowerment, Technical knowledge of teachers, Sylabus, Job Placement.
    Cons - A little messy on MAC setups which can easily be fixed.
    Pro Tip - You really have to be able to let go your personal life for the full duration of the course, otherwise you will turn the hardmode on!
  • Adler Araujo
    Full Stack Developer • Student • 14-Week Intensive & Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Porto
    May 31, 2022

The best decision of my life!

I was feeling lost and unhappy with my career. I was encouraged by a friend to join the Academia de Código and that was the best decision of my life. In a short time I was able to enter a job market with a huge potential for professional growth. I feel safe to move on to whatever area I want. I highly recommend the Academia de Código.
    Nuno Teixeira
    Tech Junior Programmer • Student • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Porto
    Verified by GitHub
    May 30, 2022

Unique experience

I already had a degree on Computer Science, but was still kinda "green", so I gave a shot at <Academia de Código_> and I gotta say it was worth. In just 14-Weeks I got to know the concepts of programming and what was missing me in that degree; they never quitted on us until we knew everything.  It was an unique experience.
  • Diogo
    Technical Analyst • Graduate • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Porto
    May 29, 2022

Amazing bootcamp

I loved the experience, the environment and the way the subjects are approached. Every step we take, we have to think about it alone before solving it, and that really helps to get in the "mindset of a programmer". The placement team does an amazing job, and keep a close relationship with all the students.

• Igor
    May 19, 2022

A unique experience, completely immersive, where you have all the support and guidance to achieve your goal! I am completely satisfied with the results I have achieved and would recommend the <Academia de Código_> to anyone who is looking to chart a new path in life.

- Pros:
    Well-planned course structure;
    A strong body of instructors;
    All kinds of support, during and after the course;
    Excellent learning environment;
    Rita
    Verified by GitHub
    May 18, 2022

From noobie to full stack developer

I always wanted to learn programming but thought it was a too big world of information. Until discovering <Academia de Código_> and realizing that it is possible. In just 14 weeks we go from noobie to full stack developer. Amazing experience. Highly recommended.
  • João Ortiz
    14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Lisbon
    May 17, 2022

It really is intensive

After 7 years as a digital Marketing consultant, I felt a strong need to change my path.
    Academia de Código allowed me to do that. A strong body of instructors allied with a great go-get atitude was what I was needing to pursue a career as a programmer.
    I wanna thank everyone there that made me feel better especially in those days when you just feel stupid.
  • Vítor Miguel Amaral
    Junior Python Developer • Student • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Lisbon
    May 17, 2022

Student

I've always wanted to program, but I never could image what I would learn here, not only about programming but about how to approach problems in general. Not only did I feel confident and ready to work after the 14 weeks the bootcamp lasted, I also developed in ways to communicate with others, deal with time constraints, and working with all kinds of people, but also made great friends.
    Strongly advise to anyone who wants to learn to program and learn how to learn how to program, and...

Code for All_ Alumni Outcomes

Employment Rate
Of the students who enroll at Code for All_, 100% graduated. 94% of graduates were job-seeking and 98% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of . Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 189 graduates included in this report:
180 Day Employment Breakdown
DescriptionPercentage
Full Time, In-Field Employee98.4%
Full-time apprenticeship, internship or contract position0.0%
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelanceN/A
Employed out-of-fieldN/A
Notes and Caveats
Download the employability report here. Externally audited by EY

Recent Code for All_ News

Updated March 08, 2023
Although Code for All (formerly known as Academia de C digo) is based in Portugal, the coding bootcamp is preparing career changers for global tech roles! Luis Santos, Head of Student Outcomes and Business Development, explains what students can expect from their extensive career support, and the types of tech roles that Code for All graduates typically land. Learn more about Code for All s global hiring network, and why employers hire Code for All graduates. Meet The Expert ...
Updated November 02, 2022
Igor Koury spent 9 years working as a Civil Engineer in Brazil, but wanted a better quality of life for himself. After researching his options, Igor travelled to Portugal to learn Full-Stack Software Development at Code for All 's 14-week intensive and immersive Programming bootcamp. Having no previous experience with code before attending this course, Igor now shares with us how Code for All (formerly known as <Academia de C digo >) supplemented his understanding ...
Locations

Code for All_ Alumni Reviews Summary

4.9
4.9
4.8
4.8
FAQs

How much does Code for All_ cost?

Code for All_ costs around €8,000. On the lower end, some Code for All_ courses like Intensive & Immersive REMOTE Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp cost €5,500.

Where does Code for All_ have campuses?

Code for All_ has in-person campuses in Lisbon and Porto. Code for All_ also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is Code for All_ worth it?

The data says yes! Code for All_ reports a 100% graduation rate, and 98% of Code for All_ alumni are employed. The data says yes! In 2021, Code for All_ reported a 100% graduation rate, a median salary of , and 98% of Code for All_ alumni are employed.

Is Code for All_ legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 357 Code for All_ alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Code for All_ and rate their overall experience a 4.91 out of 5.

Does Code for All_ offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Code for All_ offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Code for All_ reviews?

You can read 357 reviews of Code for All_ on Course Report! Code for All_ alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Code for All_ and rate their overall experience a 4.91 out of 5.

Is Code for All_ accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Code for All_ doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp