<academia-de-código_>-logo

<Academia de Código_>

Average Rating4.94
240 Reviews
1 Course

Founded in Portugal in 2015, <Academia de Código_> is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootcamps. Students are guided through the course by a team of instructors who are graduates of the bootcamp. <Academia de Código_> describes their teaching methods as "peculiar" and aimed at training students to write clean code.

<Academia de Código_>'s immersive programming bootcamps welcome beg...

240 <Academia de Código_> Reviews

Software Developer • Graduate • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Porto
    Jan 18, 2022

Amazing!

New super effective teaching technique. It covers all the essential topics to enter after entering a company. The teachers help the students a lot and don't leave anyone with debts. After finishing the course, they don't stop helping us, they help everyone get work and they rest until we get it.
    Jan 14, 2022

Mr

<Academia de Código_>  can change your life in many ways. In this Bootcamp, you gonna learn in 14 weeks how to become a full-stack developer, in my case completely changed my life. I get a new job in a good company in the programming area, a totally different area from my previous job.
    Developer • Graduate • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Lisbon
    Jan 12, 2022

Best experience of my life!

The best experience of my life!

This bootcamp changed my life completely, it was the most intensive experience I ever had, and it was worth every kind of effort I made, every tear I dropped, everything.

This is without a doubt the best decision I made!

Work hard, play hard!  ;)
    Junior Consultant • Graduate • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Porto
    Nov 17, 2021

Seal of Approval

After being dissatisfied with the current teaching ways of college I searched long and wide for an alternative, until I found about Academia de Código. It's a great place to start your programmer career as you learn not only how to code but to think like a "master coder"!
    Student • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Porto
    Nov 02, 2021

Associate Outsystems Developer

They promise and they deliver!
    Jun 07, 2021

Best choice I ever made in my life, for sure, I would do it again and again!

Of all the things I've ever done, this was definitely the best. I entered the world of the <Code Academy_> and came out more fulfilled than I ever imagined I would be.
    I incredibly restarted my professional life, with so much knowledge and passion, all thanks to the people who idealized this Bootcamp, who teach with their hearts, make our brains burn with so much information and learning.
    Thank you very much for making me find my passion.
    Developer • Graduate • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Terceira Island
    Jun 02, 2021

Worth It

Pros:
    You get to learn and enter a new field
    Meet new people from many different different fields and learn from them
    After bootcamp, they do their best you help you find a job

Cons:
    The cost, if you dont have go to Terceira
    You really have to commit these 14 weeks, as it is very intensive

Student • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Terceira Island
    Nov 12, 2020

Amazing

Amazing bootcamp, Amazing experience!
    Graduate
    May 14, 2020

Be careful

They try to sell you the best bootcamp in the world...in the end they just want money. The instructors never worked in the field, they just finished the bootcamp and were invited to teach. After you finish, good luck my friend, they just care about the new students, more money! They will ask you to make everything (CV, Linkedin etc) as they want, full of Academia de Código colors and advertising, then by experience the companies do not like it at all, specially the CV.
    They have th...
    Aug 23, 2019

14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp

Very intense but exciting experience, would recommend to anyone interested in getting into programming to give this bootcamp a try!
    My personal growth has been exponential in the last 3 months, and i wouldn't change a thing about it. Give it a go! Two thumbs up!!!

Graduate • 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp • Fundão
    Aug 20, 2019

'twas a hell of a ride!

Someone told me and my class, around the first 2-3 weeks, that after the bootcamp it would seem that 3 years had passed since we went to FUNdão. In the last week I could understand why that someone said that, we wanted to get out of the room to go outside and do our thing! Now that I've finished and I'm close to do my thing, it seems like everything went so fast that I only wanted for 5 or 6 months, instead of 3,5. It was indeed a hell of a ride. And I'd do it over and over again!

Mar 01, 2019

Like a big teaching family

Being at Academia's bootcamp was just like being surrounded by a big family. I cannot thank them enough for the support and for having made me get on the track as a back-end programmer.

<Academia de Código_> Alumni Outcomes

Employment Rate
Of the students who enroll at <Academia de Código_>, 100% graduated. 94% of graduates were job-seeking and 98% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of . Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 189 graduates included in this report:
180 Day Employment Breakdown
DescriptionPercentage
Full Time, In-Field Employee98.4%
Full-time apprenticeship, internship or contract position0.0%
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelanceN/A
Employed out-of-fieldN/A
Notes and Caveats
Download the employability report here. Externally audited by EY

Recent <Academia de Código_> News

Jess Feldman
Published October 31, 2022
Igor Koury spent 9 years working as a Civil Engineer in Brazil, but wanted a better quality of life for himself. After researching his options, Igor travelled to Portugal to learn Full-Stack Software Development at Academia de Código_'s 14-week intensive and immersive Programming bootcamp. Having no previous experience with code before attending this course, Igor now shares with us how <Ac...