<academia-de-código_>-logo

<Academia de Código_>

Lisbon, Porto, Terceira Island

<Academia de Código_>

Founded in Portugal in 2015, <Academia de Código_> is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootcamps. Students are guided through the course by a team of instructors who are graduates of the bootcamp. <Academia de Código_> describes their teaching methods as "peculiar" and aimed at training students to write clean code.

<Academia de Código_>'s immersive programming bootcamps welcome beginners of all ages (over 18) and backgrounds (degree not needed) as long as they are willing to fully and passionately commit to becoming professional junior software developers within a short period of time. To apply to the bootcamps, prospective students must complete an online computer science 101 course, submit an online form, complete an online JavaScript tutorial, excel in a JavaScript code challenge, and attend online a workshop day that will be similar to the student experience during the bootcamp.

At each campus, different financing/sponsorship solutions are available to help candidates finance the bootcamp. Terms and conditions are listed on the <Academia de Código_> website.

Recent <Academia de Código_> Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (240) reviews for <Academia de Código_> →

Recent <Academia de Código_> News

• 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp

Algorithms, CSS, Data Structures, Front End, Git, HTML, Java, JavaScript, Linux, MVC, MySQL, Scrum, SQL, REST, jQuery
      Start Date September 12, 2022
      LocationLisbon, Terceira Island, Porto
      Develop a Full-Stack programmer's mindset that will allow you to switch freely between back-end && front-end like a Boss. Use the freshest production techniques in software development, in a uniquely creative and disruptive environment that is both highly stimulating and uncannily informal. Become fluent in programming best practices as you boost your mad development skills using the coolest frameworks available to mankind. And, above all, learn to learn! (Which is, basically, the most useful skill that can ever be taught to a programmer!)
      On each one of our campuses, we offer different financing/sponsorship solutions to help talented candidates that cannot advance the bootcamp's fee. Its specific terms and conditions are listed on our site's FAQs.
      Minimum Skill LevelNone. We're 100% n00b friendly!
      Prep WorkOnline Prep Steps (Computer Science 101 course, <Online Form>, JavaScript tutorial, <Code Challenge>, UNIX tutorial, Eloquent JavaScript book reading) + Offline Prep Steps (A one-day "mutual test drive" online workshop.)
      September 12, 2022 - Lisbon Apply by August 25, 2022
      September 12, 2022 - Porto Apply by August 25, 2022
    • Amazing!
      - 1/18/2022
      Anonymous • Software Developer • Graduate
      New super effective teaching technique. It covers all the essential topics to enter after entering a company. The teachers help the students a lot and don't leave anyone with debts. After finishing the course, they don't stop helping us, they help everyone get work and they rest until we get it.
    • Mr
      - 1/14/2022
      <Academia de Código_>  can change your life in many ways. In this Bootcamp, you gonna learn in 14 weeks how to become a full-stack developer, in my case completely changed my life. I get a new job in a good company in the programming area, a totally different area from my previous job.
    • Anonymous • Developer • Graduate
      The best experience of my life!

This bootcamp changed my life completely, it was the most intensive experience I ever had, and it was worth every kind of effort I made, every tear I dropped, everything.

This is without a doubt the best decision I made!

Work hard, play hard!  ;)
    • Seal of Approval
      - 11/17/2021
      Anonymous • Junior Consultant • Graduate
      After being dissatisfied with the current teaching ways of college I searched long and wide for an alternative, until I found about Academia de Código. It's a great place to start your programmer career as you learn not only how to code but to think like a "master coder"!
      Of all the things I've ever done, this was definitely the best. I entered the world of the <Code Academy_> and came out more fulfilled than I ever imagined I would be.
      I incredibly restarted my professional life, with so much knowledge and passion, all thanks to the people who idealized this Bootcamp, who teach with their hearts, make our brains burn with so much information and learning.
      Thank you very much for making me find my passion.
    • Worth It
      - 6/2/2021
      Anonymous • Developer • Graduate
      Pros:
      You get to learn and enter a new field
      Meet new people from many different different fields and learn from them
      After bootcamp, they do their best you help you find a job

Cons:
      The cost, if you dont have go to Terceira
      You really have to commit these 14 weeks, as it is very intensive

• Amazing
      - 11/12/2020
      Amazing bootcamp, Amazing experience!
    • Be careful
      - 5/14/2020
      They try to sell you the best bootcamp in the world...in the end they just want money. The instructors never worked in the field, they just finished the bootcamp and were invited to teach. After you finish, good luck my friend, they just care about the new students, more money! They will ask you to make everything (CV, Linkedin etc) as they want, full of Academia de Código colors and advertising, then by experience the companies do not like it at all, specially the CV.
      They have this companies day that, this year, was ridiculous, they asked a lot of companies that were not even hiring, to attend this day, just to pretend they have companies interested. I know that there are many other bootcamps better then this, just search for it. They do not give you any certification as they are not even a certified school.

Very intense but exciting experience, would recommend to anyone interested in getting into programming to give this bootcamp a try!
      My personal growth has been exponential in the last 3 months, and i wouldn't change a thing about it. Give it a go! Two thumbs up!!!

Someone told me and my class, around the first 2-3 weeks, that after the bootcamp it would seem that 3 years had passed since we went to FUNdão. In the last week I could understand why that someone said that, we wanted to get out of the room to go outside and do our thing! Now that I've finished and I'm close to do my thing, it seems like everything went so fast that I only wanted for 5 or 6 months, instead of 3,5. It was indeed a hell of a ride. And I'd do it over and over again!

Being at Academia's bootcamp was just like being surrounded by a big family. I cannot thank them enough for the support and for having made me get on the track as a back-end programmer.