<academia-de-código_>-logo

<Academia de Código_>

Average Rating4.94
240 Reviews
1 Course

Founded in Portugal in 2015, <Academia de Código_> is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootcamps. Students are guided through the course by a team of instructors who are graduates of the bootcamp. <Academia de Código_> describes their teaching methods as "peculiar" and aimed at training students to write clean code.

<Academia de Código_>'s immersive programming bootcamps welcome beg...

240 <Academia de Código_> Reviews

• Aug 12, 2022

A fresh start

A fresh start to my professional career. Great school, great teachers, great environment.
    It opened up new opportunities for my professional career. A accompanied, intensive teaching with a lot of practice.
    I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about changing their professional career, an experience of a lifetime.
  • Aug 12, 2022

Top!

Truly the best decision I made! It was one of the best experiences I have ever faced and I recommend everyone to apply to this bootcamp. Changed my life for the better, so come and change your life too!
  • Aug 11, 2022

Contracted 1 month before I finish the bootcamp

Literally a life changer !

Rich and open minded environment ... Super intensive weeks ... Daily challenges... very profissional in all aspects from day one till the day you land your first  job in the field you are interested in  ..

I 100% recommend <Academia de código_>

I was contracted 1 month before I finish the bootcamp ... Which can give you an idea about the opportunities that can be presented to you during and after the bootcamp...

DON'T OV...
  • Jun 30, 2022

Life-changing, literal!

14 weeks of extreme educational and emotional intensity.
    All the staff is extremely attentive and will give you all the support you need, as long as you are open to being helped.
    The friendships could be incredible and the connections formed, completely out of what you ever thought possible in such a short time.
    It won't be easy, the idea is not to be! It will take commitment and hard attempts to understand and assimilate the content (which may often not come). Will you understa...
  • Jun 21, 2022

Best decision ever!

Pros - Culture, Empowerment, Technical knowledge of teachers, Sylabus, Job Placement.
    Cons - A little messy on MAC setups which can easily be fixed.
    Pro Tip - You really have to be able to let go your personal life for the full duration of the course, otherwise you will turn the hardmode on!
  • May 31, 2022

The best decision of my life!

I was feeling lost and unhappy with my career. I was encouraged by a friend to join the Academia de Código and that was the best decision of my life. In a short time I was able to enter a job market with a huge potential for professional growth. I feel safe to move on to whatever area I want. I highly recommend the Academia de Código.
  • May 30, 2022

Unique experience

I already had a degree on Computer Science, but was still kinda "green", so I gave a shot at <Academia de Código_> and I gotta say it was worth. In just 14-Weeks I got to know the concepts of programming and what was missing me in that degree; they never quitted on us until we knew everything.  It was an unique experience.
  • May 29, 2022

Amazing bootcamp

I loved the experience, the environment and the way the subjects are approached. Every step we take, we have to think about it alone before solving it, and that really helps to get in the "mindset of a programmer". The placement team does an amazing job, and keep a close relationship with all the students.

• May 19, 2022

A unique experience, completely immersive, where you have all the support and guidance to achieve your goal! I am completely satisfied with the results I have achieved and would recommend the <Academia de Código_> to anyone who is looking to chart a new path in life.

- Pros:
    Well-planned course structure;
    A strong body of instructors;
    All kinds of support, during and after the course;
    Excellent learning environment;
  • May 18, 2022

From noobie to full stack developer

I always wanted to learn programming but thought it was a too big world of information. Until discovering <Academia de Código_> and realizing that it is possible. In just 14 weeks we go from noobie to full stack developer. Amazing experience. Highly recommended.
  • May 17, 2022

It really is intensive

After 7 years as a digital Marketing consultant, I felt a strong need to change my path.
    Academia de Código allowed me to do that. A strong body of instructors allied with a great go-get atitude was what I was needing to pursue a career as a programmer.
    I wanna thank everyone there that made me feel better especially in those days when you just feel stupid.
  • May 17, 2022

Student

I've always wanted to program, but I never could image what I would learn here, not only about programming but about how to approach problems in general. Not only did I feel confident and ready to work after the 14 weeks the bootcamp lasted, I also developed in ways to communicate with others, deal with time constraints, and working with all kinds of people, but also made great friends.
    Strongly advise to anyone who wants to learn to program and learn how to learn how to program, and...

<Academia de Código_> Alumni Outcomes