zuitt-logo

Zuitt

Average Rating4.65
81 Reviews
1 Course

Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is a globally competitive startup offering 8-week full time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be tak...

81 Zuitt Reviews

• Mhon Jester John Calingo
    Junior Full Stack Developer • Student • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Feb 16, 2021

Boot camp

I just heard from my friend that Zuitt is one of the best online boot camps out there so I tried joining and I never expected that Zuitt will give me more than I expected. Zuitt just proved to me that they are really one of the best boot camps out there. I like the way wherein the Instructor would give very hard activities that you would really have to think for the answer. It helps me a lot to develop my skills in web development.
  • Gerwin F.
    Graduate • Manila
    Feb 16, 2021

Full-Stack Web Developer

Zuitt Bootcamp is very valuable to me as a career shifter.

I only have a little bit of knowledge when I started the Bootcamp.  My ability right now is not as expert as others, but with the experience that I gain after the course, I have now the skills to start on my path and become a web developer.  I also acknowledge the instructor for the mastery of the topic. You will learn a lot from them:).

This career teaches me to learn more and never give up. Trust the process and ...
  • Jerwin
    Feb 06, 2021

Awesome bootcamp

Great Bootcamp for people who want to become a web developer. A lot of practical applications learned and projects that can be used to amaze employers.
  • Lawrence Co
    Feb 03, 2021

Helped me know everything I needed to know in Web Development

Pros: They have an extensive list of technologies, the MERN stack included, that they teach you to help you be a well-rounded full-stack developer. The instructor, mine at least, is very patient in solving and explaining to you the problems whenever something goes wrong on either your code, the software that you're working on (e.g., lots of errors thrown on the terminal) or the web apps/websites themselves that you're working on.  At the end of the program, they will have helped you crea...
  • John Balilo
    Web Developer • Student • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Jan 11, 2021

Fun and productive

I had basic knowledge in programming I learned from high school and college curriculum. I was not a graduate of an IT related course and I was looking for a shift of career at that time when I saw a Zuitt ad on Facebook. Self studying was not getting me anywhere so I decided to enroll to their study-now pay-later program. There was a lot to learn in the bootcamp that I would not have bumped into when self studying. I also got to attend with peers with is great for the mindset and product...
  • Jose C.
    Junior Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Jan 07, 2021

Unforgettable Full Stack web development Experience

I learned a lot in Zuitt Coding bootcamp.
    They help me to be a good front end and backend developer.
    The curriculum will suffice every web developer aspirant or beginners.
    You just need to be proactive at the same time! :)
    Student • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Jan 25, 2023

Learned a lot and boosted my morale.

I am incredibly grateful for the experience I had in the bootcamp. Before, the opportunity to learn coding was primarily reserved for those who had graduated from IT programs. However, thanks to the bootcamp, I am now able to learn and potentially turn it into a career.

I can remember feeling intimidated before I started the bootcamp, unsure if I would be able to keep up with the pace of the program. But as I improved through the curriculum and completed each proj...
    Customer Service Representative • Student • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila

Roller Coaster Learning Experience

Before enrolling to this bootcamp, I had to ask, why am I going to? Asking many advices from our churchmates, the skill of having web development could be a plus in the digitalizing modern world. The IT Industry is very enticing with the pay it offers but nothing beats the experience and skills you acquire because it opens up many doors of opportunities. Now, regarding the bootcamp itself. The lesson were really relevant and it is what the modern world is in need of as of today. I have n...

Career Shifter Friendly

Zuitt offers a good bootcamp to start your web development career.

Zuitt Bootcamp Honest Review

I've learn the basic concept and knowledge on regards to full stack web development, however there are still some areas on the course that need some further exercises/explanations for me to be able to clearly understand how it works.
    Jun 23, 2022

Software Developer

Zuitt has an intensive bootcamp curriculum but a beginner friendly. Newly graduates or career shifter can enroll and become a web developer.
    Software Engineer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Jun 02, 2022

Full Stack Web Development Course

Highly Recommended for those who want to pursue a web developer path , The instructors are technically expert in this field, they teaching the best practices and giving all the sources that we needed.

Zuitt Alumni Outcomes

Recent Zuitt News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.