zuitt-logo

Zuitt

Average Rating4.65
81 Reviews
1 Course

Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is a globally competitive startup offering 8-week full time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be tak...

81 Zuitt Reviews

• Joey Y.
    Web Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Jan 29, 2021

Zuitt review

My take on studying with zuitt coding bootcamp
  • Janmar Roque Jr
    Product Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Verified by GitHub
    Jan 28, 2021

A very valuable learning experience

I was trying the "self-taught" route in web development before I found this program. There were a lot of hurdles and distractions when trying to learn web development by yourself. Having a mentor and being around others who are trying to learn web development was very valuable to me. This program will help you become job-ready. You won't be an expert web developer once you graduate, but you will be good enough to have a solid foundation to work on as you go through your career as a softw...
  • Hector
    Software Engineer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Jan 28, 2021

100% worth it

Learned a lot in the bootcamp. It helped me understand all that I needed to start a developer career. I was able to create a good portfolio which landed me a great job! It laid a good foundation for me that I can build up on.

The curriculum covered basic html to creating microservices using MERN. React is a very in-demand framework to know in the industry. On top of that they also taught us Laravel which is another famous framework.

All in all, I enjoyed the learning experi...
  • Chris Belga
    Junior Software Developer • Graduate
    Jan 08, 2021

A big help to shift career

Zuitt taught me all the necessary knowledge to start my career as a software developer. From HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Git, and making my Online Portfolio to ReactJS, NextJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Rest API, and deploying my application into Heroku and Vercel. Now I work as a Junior Software Developer in a Software Development Company and is doing great.
  • Benjamin Cavas III
    Jan 06, 2021

A tough but rewarding journey to self-sufficiency

I have zero knowledge of anything even remotely related to programming when I enrolled in Zuitt's coding bootcamp. I decided to enroll because online resources for self-study just don't work for me. I can sum up my experience as follows:

PROs
    - instructors are passionate in their craft and are highly knowledgeable
    - curriculum meets the demands of the industry
    - the manner of teaching combined with the content taught equipped me to be a self-sufficient learner after gradu...
  • Romulo Baal
    Jan 25, 2023

Enjoy, Hard and Knowledgeable

It was fun and Hard and at the same time, it was so knowledgeable. It helps me give a confidence to myself that I've learned so many things. I would like to thank Zuitt for giving this kind of Bootcamp and payment method and the time
  • Michael Luis Aguirre
    Software Engineer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Jan 13, 2023

BEST

Overall, attending a coding bootcamp can be a great way to quickly develop the skills and knowledge needed to begin a career in the tech industry. The intensive, hands-on approach to learning can be highly effective, and the focus on specific, in-demand skills can make graduates highly attractive to employers. Additionally, the networking opportunities and career support provided by many bootcamps can be invaluable.
  • Edmar Borja Amado
    Software engineer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web Development
    Dec 12, 2022

Lot's of knowledge.

Zuitt coding bootcamp allows me to develop my critical thinking skills as well as problem solving skill which I used in web development. When I enroll in zuitt I honestly dont have even a little knowledge on coding since i finished a bachelor's degree in education.
  • Shiela Mae Gonzales
    Student • Full-Stack Web Development • Manila
    Sep 13, 2022

Rollercoaster ride

Overall, my coding bootcamp experience is like the highs and lows of a rollercoaster ride, from debugging my first application to deployment. I love the experience, I would really recommend this to my friends who likes to career shift like me.
  • Peter Jayson M.
    Aug 24, 2022

How good was it?

Zuitt has equipped me with all the necessary skills needed to thrive in the web development industry and I truly believe that what they have imparted to me is very much useful for my future endeavors. It was hard for me as a career shifter but the instructors and the Bootcamp working force have made it all possible and effective. I would personally recommend Bootcamp to my friends.
  • Flaire Rivas
    Aug 22, 2022

Zuitt - Coding Bootcamp

Zuitt was the best Bootcamp for me so far.  It really did a great job, especially for those career shifters, fresh graduates, and people who want to learn web development. Zuitt will be going to nourish you to be a professional Developer and a  beginner-friendly as well.
  • Glenn Francis Libradilla
    Aug 08, 2022

Beginner friendly

Great for beginners. They deliver each discussion in a way that you can understand.

Zuitt Alumni Outcomes

Recent Zuitt News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.