tecnológico-de-monterrey-boot-camps-logo

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Mexico City, Monterrey

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps offers 24-week, part-time web development and data analytics courses in Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, Database Theory, MongoDB, MySQL, Heroku, Java, Git, and more. The data analytics curriculum includes Programming in Excel, Python, JavaScript (D3.js, Leaflet.js), HTML5/CSS, API Interactions, SQL, Tableau, Fundamental Statistics, Machine Learning, and more.

Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. This part-time program is designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the program boot camp, students have access to career-planning services including resume and portfolio reviews, technical interview training, virtual tech panels, and 1:1 coaching. Upon graduation, students will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tecnológico de Monterrey showcasing their accomplishments to future employers and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or data analytics.

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.83

all (55) reviews for Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps →

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps News

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationMexico City
      This program is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Students will gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. Applicants do not need experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Throughout the course, students will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing them to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

MySQL, MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Node.js
      LocationMexico City
      Tecnológico de Monterrey Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Students have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Students receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position students for success in the field.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work

• Sam Mandujano  User Photo
      Sam Mandujano • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I studied business administration and worked for 2 years.

I wasn't really satisfied with my career, so I looked for options and stumble upon the ITESM Coding Bootcamp, it was a demanding but satisfying experience,        In just few months I was able to make a full career transition to IT, landing a job as a web developer. Absolutely recommended for everyone wanting to learn web development or want a job in the technology field.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Amazing, Sam! Thank you for choosing our program to make a significant career change. Congratulations on graduating and landing an exciting new role! All the best as you move forward.
    • Raul Alarcon  User Photo
      Raul Alarcon • Engineering Manager • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I decided to join this program as my professional responsibilities were expanded to lead a SW team with Front and Back end developers, I needed to update my skills in this area in order to understand and challenge my new team.
      My expectation as of now at the middle of the program has been exceeded, as I am able to code with the main tools of modern web understanding frameworks and starting testing, for the second half the program will go deeper on back end and react which according to my experience so far will give me all the knowledge to confidently perform.
      My advice for someone looking to start in this program would be: be ready for practice based learning which this program is full off.
      Tuesday, Jun 16 2020
      Thanks for sharing your current boot camp experience, Raul! We're thrilled you chose our program to further advance your web development skills. It's great to hear you're enjoying the curriculum and are looking forward to delving into new technologies and frameworks. We appreciate your input and rooting you on as you continue towards completing the course!
    • Walter Almada  User Photo
      Walter Almada • Graduate Verified via GitHub

If you want to get into webdev, this is your best shot!

The course is really well developed and all the topics are up to date. The instructor and TA's are the best and will help you in any way they can

It was an amazing experience and challege, totally worth it!

Sunday, Feb 24 2019
      We're thrilled you had an amazing boot camp experience, Walter! It's great to hear you enjoyed the curriculum, as well as our instructors and TAs. Congratulations on successfully completing the course, we wish you great success in your future endeavors.
    • Great Boot Camp!
      Jose Miguel Muñiz Apresa  User Photo
      Jose Miguel Muñiz Apresa • Professor Verified via LinkedIn

Since I started with any previous knowledge on programming, I can tell you that this coding boot camp is a great opportunity for everyone in search for develop programming skills. I came here looking for knowledge to use it in a new research area called digital humanities and my expectations were overcome. The boot camp focuses on web development, and gives you all the tools needed. The instructor and TA’s are great guys with great knowledge on the topic, but it is important to say that 70 %, at least, the learning is on you, because you will need extra time, and seriously, you will need it. You will be surprised on the knowledge that you will achieve after this boot camp. Absolutely recommended for anyone who wants to learn to code.

Sunday, Feb 24 2019
      Thank you for recommending our program, Jose Miguel! It's great to know you benefited from the support of our instructional team. Like you mentioned, prospective students will have to dedicate additional time outside the classroom in order to truly master the material. We applaud all your hard work and are confident you will go on to do incredible things with your new knowledge!
    • Great class!
      Alejandro Garza  User Photo
      Alejandro Garza • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
      The class is well structured and support from the staff (TAs) is fantastic. Im now able to code and confident enough to have conversations with developers and talk their language. This has helped my career as HR professional as the business moves through digital transformation.
      Sunday, Feb 24 2019
      Amazing, Alejandro! We're happy to hear you feel confident in your newfound coding skills and continue to utilize this new knowledge at your current workplace. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! All the best as you move forward.
    • Great experience!
      Hugo Vázquez  User Photo
      Hugo Vázquez • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

This boot camp is an amazing experience! Everybody involved is 100% interested in watching you succeed. Great attention during the course and afterwards, too. The content that we saw was very complete and it's up-to-date, even so that I use almost every tool we learned at work. Overall, I believe that this boot camp can change your professional life with amazing tools and skills!

Sunday, Feb 24 2019
      We're thrilled to know the knowledge you gained in the program is benefiting your current career role, Hugo! Our team is passionate about enabling student success, so we're glad this resonated with you. Congratulations on completing the course and best of luck in all your future aspirations!
    • Great first step
      Gerardo Manllo Puente  User Photo
      Gerardo Manllo Puente • Student Verified via GitHub

This is a very guided program, with a medium pace, which is perfect for people who have spare time for these types of bootcamps. Content is complete, and all projects are done collectively. Overall, this bootcamp is great for complementing you career, but it will be harder to pivot into a career path towards code.

Sunday, Feb 24 2019
      It's great to hear you enjoyed the curriculum, Gerardo! We are glad that you found the guided structure and group projects to beneficial, as we think collaboration is an important component of the program. Thank you for your review, we wish you all the best as you move forward
    • A new start
      - 2/21/2019
      Paulina  User Photo
      Paulina • Student Verified via GitHub

It's an excellent course to start a coding carrier, you will still need further knowledge for a full carrier. You should know that the assistance and support that you will receive would be the best that you could get but you will have to spend time outside class to be able to develop these skills properly. To really know if this course is what you are looking for it is best if you verify the course information and not just what the admission assistance could tell you about the course contents. This course only covers web development if you are interested in app development this is not the course for you. It is my opinion that there are lessons of these course that arent really develop for someone that doesn't have ANY previous knowledge on coding but with the good disposition of your instructor and TA´s you would be able to get on track. Overall it's a really good opportunity for anyone that is interested in starting a coding carrier even if you don't have any previous knowledge.

Sunday, Feb 24 2019
      Amazing, Paulina! We're glad you benefited from our instructional support and completely agree that prospective students will have to commit extensive time outside of class to truly develop their skills. Thank you for your review, we're rooting you on as you move forward!
    • Amazing experience
      - 2/21/2019
      Jorge Báe  User Photo
      Jorge Báe • Engineering Manager • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I've been a developer for the last 10 years, but I never had any formal training. Been able to interact with so many fellow developers really helped me a lot. Over the past six months, I have learned more than I could have ever imagined. My coding skills improved so much and I even got a big promotion at work. I would definitely recommend this program for anyone trying to improve their coding skills, it really doesn't matter if you are an experienced developer or someone who is just getting started. Thumbs up!

Friday, Feb 22 2019
      We appreciate you sharing your thoughts, Jorge! We're happy to hear you benefited from our course and were able to learn more than you imagined. Congratulations on completing the program, we wish you continued success in your work!
    • Jorge Castellanos  User Photo
      Jorge Castellanos • Graduate Verified via GitHub

It was a difficult challenge for six months, the tasks and projects allow you to learn a lot about new technologies. Everyone is willing to help you to reach the goal. Finally I did it !! the effort is worth it! All the best for you!

Friday, Feb 22 2019
      Way to go, Jorge! We're thrilled you learned new web technologies and found our team to be supportive. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! All the best in your future aspirations.
    • Great Bootcamp
      - 2/20/2019
      Francisco Gonzalez  User Photo
      Francisco Gonzalez • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Good experience, I enjoyed the program and it challenged me for 6 months.

Your projects/ homeworks will actually include some of the newest technologies used in today's market.

I am very satisfied with the  knowledge adquired. It requires plenty of your free time but you won't regret it.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Amazing, Francisco! We're happy you enjoyed the program and felt challenged by our course material. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! Best of luck moving forward.
      - 2/20/2019
      Adrián Salinas  User Photo
      Adrián Salinas • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Excellent course for learning everything you need to start a coding carrier. The support from the team was really good and they made sure everyone understood all the material taught in each lesson.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Thank you, Adrián! We're thrilled you had a positive experience and benefited from our team's support. Congratulations on completing the program, we wish you all the best!
    • Great experience
      - 2/19/2019
      Ernesto  User Photo
      Ernesto Verified via GitHub

I enrolled in this course with the idea of learning something new that can help me in my daily work. I recommend it for people who want to boost their career with technologies that are being used nowadays.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Thank you for your review, Ernesto! We're happy to hear you're advancing your skill set with in-demand technologies. We applaud all your hard work and wish you all the best!