tecnológico-de-monterrey-boot-camps-logo

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Mexico City

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps offer 24-week, part-time web development and data analytics courses. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git. The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. The part-time programs are designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the program, students have access to career-planning services including resume and portfolio reviews, technical interview training, virtual tech panels, and 1:1 coaching. Upon graduation, students will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tecnológico de Monterrey showcasing their accomplishments to future employers and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or data analytics.

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.83

all (56) reviews for Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps →

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps News

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationMexico City
      This boot camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python and R programming, JavaScript charting, SQL databases, Tableau, machine learning, and more. Throughout the boot camp, you will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more — allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, MySQL
      LocationMexico City
      Tecnológico de Monterrey Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Adolfo • CRO • Student

I would definitely recommend this bootcamp to my peers and friends. It´s a challenging experience but the rewards are huge both in knowledge and in the experience adquired by practicing during the bootcamp. The instructors are awesome, with great expertise and they are always willing to help.

Sunday, Feb 03 2019
      Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, Adolfo! We're happy to hear you felt so supported by your instructors and were able to develop a deep knowledge of coding. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you continued success in all your future endeavors!
    • Abelardo Villalobos • MBA

It is definitely one of the best experiences I have had in my academic and work life. Before taking this bootcamp, I depended on someone else to do simple programming or web design work. After graduation I realized that the acquired skills put you in a competitive place,and now I can do professional and even complex jobs since I have the tools and skills. It was not an easy road, it required effort and sacrifice, and many, too many hours of practice. Thanks to Andrés, our instructor and all the TA's who were patient since the beginning, and thonks to them we were able to achieve what many of us wanted, to have the ability to create our own quality full stack web design projects from scratch. And thanks to Tecnologico de Monterrey to Bring this kind of programs the our city.

Sunday, Feb 03 2019
      Amazing, Abelardo! We're thrilled you were able to successfully learn the fundamentals of full-stack web development and gained the confidence to take on projects of your own – we also think Andrés and the rest of our instructional team are amazing. Congratulations on graduating, we truly appreciate your review! Best of luck as you continue your coding journey.
    • Laura • Applicant

I'm currently taking the coding boot camp and so far it has gotten me lots of opportunities. I would really recommend this boot camp as I believe it is really complete and broad. The instructors are very dedicated and helpful and how the activities are arranged is a great way to learn. I started with a 10% knowledge of web development and I strongly believe I've come so far. If you're into development, I encourage you to take this boot camp. Truly worth it.

Friday, Feb 01 2019
      Thank you so much for your review, Laura! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the boot camp and feel so supported by our instructional team. We commend all the hard work you've dedicated thus far and wish you all the best as you continue towards graduation.
    • Best decision ever
      - 1/22/2019
      Anai Gonzalez • Student

TA's and Instructor are always over the top, you will receive constant help and guidance. It will give you the tools to empower yourself to find a job in the corporative world, start your own business and develop your idea or improve the processes in your current job or business. I'm very amaze about the methodology that they use; I'm half way of the course and the amount of topics that we have covered is very extense and exhasting, but I feel very confident about the learning I have achieve and the possibilities that I have out there. I recommed the Bootcamp 100%.

Wednesday, Jan 23 2019
      Thanks, Anai! We're thrilled you feel confident about the skills you have learned thus far. It's great to hear our team has been so supportive. Congratulations on reaching the midway point! We commend all the hard work you have invested and are rooting you on as you continue in the program!
    • Javier • Applicant

I've come from a background with out any experience, and I've learning fast, new concepts and things that I never imagined to be able to learn and comprehend. Its challenging and I cant wait to finish the 6 month program and take advantage of the career services to find a place to put to work all the knowledge I adquired through the bootcamp.

Monday, Jan 28 2019
      Thank you so much, Javier! We're glad to hear you're being challenged and have learned so many new concepts in such a short amount of time. We are rooting you on as you continue towards completing the program and starting the job search!
    • Nicolas • Market Associate • Graduate

I did the Coding BootCamp.

My overall experience is really good. Just keep in mind that you will need to constantly work along the bootcamp and deadlines are each single week.

You will get familiar with group works, individual works and all kind of libraries and frameworks. From the most basic ones till the most current/modern ones.

The teaching staff is really great and they make everything so that you can grasp the whole material. If you have any doubts, they are available before, during and after classes. Moreover, you can have tutoring sessions anytime needed.

I would definitely recommend that boot camp to anyone interested to choose that career path as it is really extensive and have a dedicated career support team which will help you along the way to find your dream job!

Cheers,
      Nicolas

Tuesday, Jan 15 2019
      Thank you, Nicolas! We're thrilled to hear you would recommend our program and truly benefitted from all the available boot camp resources. We also agree that this course requires hard work to keep up with the fast pace and challenging course material, so we commend your commitment. Congratulations on graduating! We wish you all the success in your future endeavors.
    • Allan Reyes

The coding Bootcamp is one of the best experciences I've been through so far, I've learned a lot since the week 1. Although I consider myself a self learned there is nothing that getting the base right with a proven structure. At first I thought that it wouldn't be on par with other Bootcamps across the world like hack reactor but even though I'll never assist to one (because now there is no need) I dont thing I'm missing out on anything since the content that is teached in the coding bootcamp is very up to date and useful in the real world.

I personally thing that if you want to get into the industry this is the best way the is, even better than studing a 4 year and a half career at the best schools in Mexico (personal opinion). I'm halfway thorugh the bootcamp and I just hot passed my second interview in an international IT consulting company which is awsome!!! they did not really care if I had a degree or not. Even if Im not accepted I know that then possibilites are endles now that I see whats in the other side of the comfort zone and the treaditonal path.

If you want to create IT solutions to real world problems through programming and get into the industry asap whithout wating money and time this is the way to go.

I'll update this review once I finished the bootcamp exprerience.

Tuesday, Jan 15 2019
      Thank you for your review, Allan! We're glad to hear you have been enjoying your boot camp experience and have learned so much in a short time period. Congratulations on reaching the midway point of the program and already landing a job interview. We commend all your hard work thus far and are rooting you on as you continue towards graduating!
    • Bootcamp mty
      - 9/28/2018
      Carlos O. Martínez • Student
      Friday, Sep 28 2018
      Hi Carlos, thank you for your review! We are so happy you had a great admissions experience. Congratulations on being accepted into the program, we wish you all the success in your future studies!