tecnológico-de-monterrey-boot-camps-logo

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Mexico City

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps offer 24-week, part-time web development and data analytics courses. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git. The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. The part-time programs are designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the program, students have access to career-planning services including resume and portfolio reviews, technical interview training, virtual tech panels, and 1:1 coaching. Upon graduation, students will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tecnológico de Monterrey showcasing their accomplishments to future employers and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or data analytics.

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.83

all (56) reviews for Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps →

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps News

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationMexico City
      This boot camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python and R programming, JavaScript charting, SQL databases, Tableau, machine learning, and more. Throughout the boot camp, you will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more — allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, MySQL
      LocationMexico City
      Tecnológico de Monterrey Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Alix Reyna • Vendor Management Specialist @Riot Games LATAM • Student

It was very very hard and very very worth it.

I got to a new perspective of problem solving that got me in a better understanding of how my day to day work should be and a very good sense of the services that I am right now doing.

Please give it a chance and invest in yourself!

Friday, Feb 22 2019
      Thank you so much, Alix! We're glad our program is providing a new problem-solving perspective and allowing you to leverage your newfound skills in your current role. We applaud all your hard work and wish you the best in your future endeavors!
    • Great Course
      - 2/20/2019
      Edgar Salinas • Graduate

The course is really good. It covers all the main subjects you need to know to have all the tools under your belt to be a full stack web developer.

Everyone involved in the course was very friendly and helpful.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Thank you for sharing your journey, Edgar! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the curriculum and found everyone to be helpful. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you the best of luck in your future achievements!
    • Excellent course!
      - 2/19/2019
      Elizabeth Jimenez A • Functional Tester • Graduate

This course has been a very rewarding experience for me. I wanted to learn a programming language that I could use for work, there are tons of online courses that you could take and some of them are even free but for me, I needed a program like this that could fit with my work schedule and have someone to explain me in case I had difficulties on some topics and this is exactly what I was expecting.

The course is well organized, with all the activities, homework’s and projects and the pace is really good.

Finally, it was beyond my expectations and I did learn a lot, all the team (instructor, TA's, etc.) helped us a lot and they were very patient and dedicated.

Without a doubt, I definitely recommend this course.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Way to go, Elizabeth! It's great to hear you enjoyed the program schedule, curriculum, and in-person support. Congratulations on graduating, we appreciate your review! All the best in your future aspirations.
    • Ana González • Student

I was very interested in learning how to code. I tried to learn with MOOCs and other pages, but I was lost. I really needed the basic-basics. The first part of this course (the first two weeks) were very good for that purpose.

If you’ve learned something online before and liked the experience, try to learn by yourself before joining a bootcamp. But if you need an extra push, this way of learning sure helps. I took the online bootcamp and really enjoyed the experience. I had good relationship with almost all my classmates and learn a lot from them! It’s nice to start coding with people who can support you.

In the course there was people that already knew how to code, and people (like myself) that didn’t have a clue. For me, after taking this course, I feel I covered the basics, but still have a long way to go coding-wise. That is different for the people that knew programming before. For them, this course complemented their knowledge and I find that their profile is more well-rounded than before.

I’m grateful that now I feel that I know where to go from here, but for me, this course more than making me a full-stack developer, just accelerated my knowledge in coding, but I have a lot of things to learn, still. The difference is that now I know what I need to learn, my strengths and my coding weaknesses.

I don’t think this course is for everybody. You really need time for this bootcamp! And I think it’s better if you want to change your career path and if you’re very determined, dedicate a lot of your time, learn by yourself, make a good network with your classmates…It lasts only 6 months, but it is a true commitment.

Friday, Feb 15 2019
      Thank you, Ana! We strive to foster a collaborative environment, both online and in-person, so we're thrilled you connected with your classmates and benefited from their help. Like you pointed out, our program is designed to help individuals with varying levels of proficiency. It's our mission to help as many hard-working, aspiring web developers as we can. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors!
    • Froylan Vargas
      Froylan Vargas • Web developer • Student

I enjoyed the bootcamp, the instructor was very clear in all the topic. I feel very confident developint in the front and in the backend.

The inversion really worths.

Wednesday, Feb 13 2019
      Way to go, Froylan! We're thrilled you enjoyed the boot camp and feel confident in your newfound web development skills. We're looking forward to your graduation in a few days and appreciate your review! Best of luck in all that you do.
    • Nice Bootcamp
      Carlos Islas Acevedo • Student

I really liked the bootcamp and I consider I learnt a lot. In genral I would recommend this bootcamp to people who are willing to get the main concepts of web development in an organized, easy to understand fashion.

Thursday, Feb 14 2019
      Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, Carlos! We're thrilled you liked the program and learned so much. We commend all your hard work and are looking forward to your graduation!
    • Great Course
      - 2/13/2019
      Maria Fernanda Enriquez • Director of Treasury Instruments in Mid Corp Banking • Student

Expect to work hard! This is a very demanding course but also with great rewards. You will learn a lot even if you don't know anything about coding.

Thursday, Feb 14 2019
      Amazing, Maria! Like you mentioned, this is a demanding course that requires hard work. Congratulations on completing the program and thank you for your review!
    • Hard work pays off
      - 2/11/2019
      Jonathan Barcelo • Student
      This is a tough course with a high bar. The real value is in that this course doesn't just teach you the fundamentals of this discipline, it gives you the tools to continue in your learning, which is essential in this field. You will hate the course from time to time, and that's fine. Learning is about exploring just outside of the edge of comfort, and maintaining that for six months sure is rough. It requires a real commitment, but the payoff in the end is worth it.
      Monday, Feb 11 2019
      Thank you for sharing your experience, Jonathan! Like you mentioned, this course is a real commitment but completely worth it. We are rooting you on as you approach graduation and can't wait to see your final project!
    • Review
      - 2/9/2019
      Andre • Student

it’s a great course, with really good teachers. One of the the best ways to learn how to code.

Monday, Feb 11 2019
      Thank you, Andre! We're happy you enjoyed the program and the support from our entire instructional team. We commend all your hard work and wish you the best as you go forward!
    • Carlos • Entrepreneur • Student

I decided to join the program because I already had time wanting to learn to program to get a in depth understanding of the context of technology. And what a better way to do that in person and taught by experts in the field. My programming experience prior to the course was very basic however, that is not an entry barrier. It is interesting how programming helps you to learn how to think in a very precise way. Also it has helped me to be more realistic in how can I implement technology in my own business. Since it is full-stack development there is a bunch of information you have to cover in order for you to see the whole picture. It is hard to master all the material by the end of the 6 months, but this is just the start. I totally recommend this bootcamp for those who want to immerse themselves in the world of technology and acquire robust foundations that will allow you to think and grow as a developer.
      Tuesday, Feb 05 2019
      Amazing, Carlos! We appreciate you choosing our program to gain a deeper understanding of web development. We applaud all the dedication you have committed to your studies and wish you continued success in your future endeavors!
    • Valeria Betancourt • Student

For anyone considering taking an online programming bootcamp, you’ll find this one to be on of the best and most challenging bootcampsnout there. I woul 10/10 recommend it to anyone looking for a similar option.

The content in this bootcamp is up to date and the mentorship was one of my favorite parts of the experience because they are willing to answer all of your questions and can provide a lot of experience beyond the course itself.

You make a lot of connections with people who are innovative professionals in the field and willing to teach you anything you need in order to be successful. The group support given by this bootcamp is incredible, they always keep you motivated. The future is technology-based and if you want to learn how to do things that can change your future, then this is the best option for you!

Monday, Feb 04 2019
      Thank you for your sharing your thoughts, Valeria! We're thrilled you are enjoying the curriculum and the assistance from our entire boot camp team. We are rooting you on as you continue towards graduation and successfully complete the course!
    • Coding Bootcamp
      - 2/2/2019
      Miguel Elizondo • Student

I am currently studying here at Tec de Monterrey, an IT related career, but I wanted to learn more than my study plan said, so i applied to this Coding Bootcamp, with a lot of expectations,as I really wanted to learn a lot, that also could be helpful in both my career and my professional life.

This Bootcamp really exceeded my expectations, it is really awesome how you enter the Bootcamp from almost no experience with being a full-stack developer, and I am now in week 16, and when I compare myself to that time, is really awesome all the new things that I have learned, the progress I made, and all the projects that we are making.

I would recommend a lot this Coding Bootcamp, for someone that wants to learn more about how web pages work, for somenone that wants to learn a lot of web-developer things in a short amount of time.

I would not say its super difficult, but it requires your time, and you need to organize correctly in order to get themost out of it. It is incrediblehow much i have learned, and there is more weeks to come.

The instructors and TA's are very helpful, very knowledgeable about all the topics that we are seeing.

I recomment this Bootcamp. You should make the investment

Monday, Feb 04 2019
      Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, Miguel! We're thrilled to hear the program is exceeding your expectations and that you have been learning so much through the help of our instructional team. We commend all the hard work you've dedicated thus far and wish you all the best as you move forward and complete the course.