tecnológico-de-monterrey-boot-camps-logo

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Mexico City, Monterrey

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps offers 24-week, part-time web development and data analytics courses in Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, Database Theory, MongoDB, MySQL, Heroku, Java, Git, and more. The data analytics curriculum includes Programming in Excel, Python, JavaScript (D3.js, Leaflet.js), HTML5/CSS, API Interactions, SQL, Tableau, Fundamental Statistics, Machine Learning, and more.

Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. This part-time program is designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the program boot camp, students have access to career-planning services including resume and portfolio reviews, technical interview training, virtual tech panels, and 1:1 coaching. Upon graduation, students will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tecnológico de Monterrey showcasing their accomplishments to future employers and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or data analytics.

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.83

all (55) reviews for Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps →

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps News

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationMexico City
      This program is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Students will gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. Applicants do not need experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Throughout the course, students will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing them to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

MySQL, MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Node.js
      LocationMexico City
      Tecnológico de Monterrey Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Students have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Students receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position students for success in the field.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Great experience
      - 2/19/2019
      Ernesto  User Photo
      Ernesto Verified via GitHub

I enrolled in this course with the idea of learning something new that can help me in my daily work. I recommend it for people who want to boost their career with technologies that are being used nowadays.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Thank you for your review, Ernesto! We're happy to hear you're advancing your skill set with in-demand technologies. We applaud all your hard work and wish you all the best!
    • Eduardo Monforte  User Photo
      Eduardo Monforte • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Enrolling in Tecnológico de Monterrey's online coding bootcamp was a challenging, fun and rewarding experience. Every week we learned something new and built upon previous activities, which made our journey to become full-stack web developers as seamless as possible. Even though all our classes were online, the dynamic between our instructor, TAs and us students was as good as that of any in-person class I've taken, and arguably better represents the workflow of modern development, which usually involves teams working remotely from different parts of the world. I'd fully recommend this course to anyone who has a genuine interest in learning web development and enough free time to commit to six months of intensive work.

Friday, Feb 15 2019
      Thank you so much, Eduardo! We're glad you enjoyed the program and found it to be such a rewarding experience. Congratulations on successfully completing the course, we wish you all the best in your future goals!
    • Pablo Dubcovsky  User Photo
      Pablo Dubcovsky • Head of financial planning • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
      It takes real commitment, in time and energy, to go through the material and complete the assignments. Say goodbye to most of your social life, specially if you've got a job. By the end of 6 months, bask in the copious amount of learning you've achieved. Trully awesome experience, with great instructors, and a lot of support. Worth every sleepless night.
      Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Thank you, Pablo! You're completely right that this course requires commitment and extensive time outside the classroom, so we applaud all your hard work. We're glad you enjoyed your student experience and benefited from our instructional team's support. Congratulations on graduating and best of luck in your future endeavors!
    • Great experience
      - 2/13/2019
      Saúl E. Castillo Valdés  User Photo
      Saúl E. Castillo Valdés • Digital Marketing Consultant • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Enrollment in the bootcamp was a challenging and rewarding decision.

I studied business administration and, since 2008, I have related to the sale of technological solutions.

Undoubtedly, the bootcamp is an excellent complement and today I see it as an essential to understand the current environment, regardless of whether you are going to work in the technology area.

The bootcamp provides the bases and structure to develop robust solutions. Of course, like everything, it requires a great commitment and dedication, at least 15 additional hours per week.

I am very satisfied, the instructors know a lot and, as they are in the market, they know the best practices. The most important thing is that they are always willing to help, even outside of class.

Wednesday, Feb 13 2019
      Amazing, Saúl! We're glad to hear you're benefiting from the program and are feeling supported by our instructional team. Great advice for prospective students: the program does require a great amount of dedication. We're cheering you on as you continue towards graduation and commend all your hard work thus far!
    • Robert Lopez  User Photo
      Robert Lopez • Student Verified via LinkedIn

.When i started this bootcamp i was not sure what to expect, but now that i am on the finally week of the bootcamp i can confidently say that this bootcamp exceeded my expectations. I do not come from a tech background, i didn't know how websites worked nor the technology used to build them. After 6 months i feel confident in my coding skills.Even though there are always new things to learn this bootcamp gives you a big push into current libraries and frameworks to work with.

It's time consuming and hard at moments. You don't recieve all the answers in class so you have to learn how to look for necessary information and read a lot of documentation. You're always going to have doubts and questions but as you'll learn that's part of coding. The staff is great at helping you out when you get stuck and keeping you motivated.

I'm really happy that i took this course and would definetly recommend it to any person looking to get into web development, but do have in mind that you have to put a lot of hours after class and be dedicated to learning!

Monday, Feb 11 2019
      We appreciate your review, Robert! We're thrilled you feel confident in your newfound web development skills and benefited from the help of our instructional team. Great advice for prospective students — you have to be willing to put in extensive hours outside of class to be successful. We're looking forward to your upcoming graduation and commend all the hard work you've put in thus far!
    • A must have!
      - 2/7/2019
      Sergio Cavazos  User Photo
      Sergio Cavazos • Co-Founder • Student Verified via LinkedIn

This course has been a very challenging but rewarding experience. I am a business owner and definitely this boot camp has widen my view of how I can benefit my company using web based applications, databases, API’s, etc. This is a must have course to complement any entrepreneur  skill set; and even if you are not going to code by yourself your own applications, the bootcamp will give you enough knowledge to coordinate projects, evaluate technologies, talk to other coders, ask better questions and take better decisions.

Definitely consider that you will have to invest at least 20 hours of your time per week to study outside the classroom, but if you are enthusiast about coding you will not have a problem with it. Also the feeling of watching your code work for the firs time after hours of trial and error, is just overwhelming : )

Thursday, Feb 07 2019
      Thank you so much, Sergio! We're thrilled you're finding the program to be so beneficial towards accomplishing your entrepreneurial goals. Great advice for prospective students — you truly have to dedicate extensive time outside the classroom to master the course material. We're rooting you on as you continue towards graduation and can't wait to see your final project in a few weeks!
    • A. Seiji Osada V.  User Photo
      A. Seiji Osada V. • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I had the pleasure to be enrolled in the ITESM Coding Bootcamp for Web Development Program.

In the past months I’ve experienced an amazing improvement on my web design and programming skills. How was that possible?… Well…Due to the organization and dynamic of the delivery of the course contents I saw my knowledge strength being build week over week. The curricula is beautifully interconnected so all topics are useful and required to understand beforehand  the next ones.

The course is highly time demanding as I required not only to attend and pay attention to class but also to practice the material learned to successfully accomplish the weekly homework assignments, nonetheless what great achievement don’t require a great effort.

I highly recommend this bootcamp program, It is a very valuable learning opportunity because of  several reasons such as: the experience, the networking (students are coming from different ages and  backgrounds) and of course the technologies taught in class.

I used to have some knowledge about web development, however every week had me surprised with vast new knowledge I acquired.

In addition the support in the program is incredible, the instructor and the TAs are very experienced in the topics, and willing to help in your learning journey also the career success management team will continuously monitor that you don’t miss anything to take advantage of the course by attending any concern and answering any question that emerge in the road.

In summary studying in this bootcamp not only met but surpassed my expectations. With all the knowledge I acquire I feel confident to build any web application now.

Tuesday, Feb 05 2019
      We appreciate you sharing your experience, A. Seiji! We're thrilled to hear you have been able to advance your web development skills and truly felt supported by our entire team. We applaud all your hard work thus far and are cheering you on as you continue towards graduation!
    • Coding Boot Camp
      - 2/4/2019
      Vero Velez  User Photo
      Vero Velez • IBM Verified via GitHub

Coding boot camps was a very positive experience for me. It is expected that you will not become an expert in all the subjects as the content is very wide. They give you the tools to build from whatever interest you the most. The course is very demanding in time and you need to have a lot of time available to really have greater learning. The greatest part I experience as a code Bootcamp grad is the network created and the amazing people I meet during the course.

Monday, Feb 04 2019
      Way to go, Vero! We're happy to hear you had a great student experience and made lasting connections. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! We wish you all the success in everything that you do.
    • Felix Ruano  User Photo
      Felix Ruano • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I wanted to attend any sort of bootcamp to have better practical skills programming. You can learn most of the stuff that this course teaches online for free, but if you're like me and find yourself not knowing where to start or have trouble learning without a teacher and classmates this is definetly the way to go. The thing about this course is that it's not like college classes or any normal class that you would attend (unless you are familiar with the learning model that Tec offers on campus) you really have to learn a lot of stuff by yourself and put a lot of hours outside of class if you want to master the content, there's a lot of stuff that you don't get to see completely and if you stay with the information that the class gives you you will struggle a lot.If you think you can learn to code by yourself you can do it, the resources are out there but you have to look for them, you will learn most of the stuff by yourself in this course but you have a group of people that can support you and solve your questions.

I'm happy with my experience attending the bootcamp, but this definitely feels like its just the start of the learning. I haven't finished it yet, but I will in less than a month, and I really want to learn more about the subjects that I've seen and improve my skillset, the most important thing for me is that at the beginning I didn't know where to start and now I know where I want to go with what I've learned and I know the path that I want to take. After a little digging I found out that some of the stuff that they teach you is a little outdated, but I know that they already updated the program curriculum, another thing that I didn't find out until I started the program is that Tecnologico de Monterrey doesn't design this program, it's designed by Trilogy Educational Services and I would say that it could be designed better. A lot of what you see has a lot of spaces in between and by the last weeks you really have a lot of questions about the topics that you see in class (that's where you have to start learning a lot of stuff by yourself), so if you have the impression that this class will give you absolutely everything that you have to learn to code you are wrong, the thing is that most of the time it will be like that in other courses/classes so be prepared to work hard if you enroll in this course.

I think that I have way better practical skills programming but I'm lacking the theory behind it, so I would say I'm pleased with the bootcamp so far but it's not for everyone. Would I recommend it? It's hard to tell because I don't know you, I did my best to describe how the classes were for me, if you are willing to put a lot of time and effort into the class and value the paper that you will get at the end of the course then yes. If you are studying in college something similar to this and you feel like you have to complement what you are learning with a bootcamp, nope I think you can learn everything by yourself and you will save a lot of money. (sorry for any typos :p)

Friday, Jan 25 2019
      We appreciate your review, Felix! As you noted, Tecnológico de Monterrey has partnered with Trilogy Education Services (TES) to offer Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps. Tec Monterrey is deeply involved in the curriculum, instructor selection, and outcomes of each of our classes, and routinely meet in conjunction with TES to monitor the classroom experience and performance. We try to make this partnership clear by noting it on our website and during our admissions process. Both Tec Monterrey and TES are completely dedicated to transforming students' lives.

You are absolutely right that because we cover a full-stack, topics are introduced at a higher level in class, after which students are expected to dive in and continue gaining a deeper understanding outside of the course. Our program prides itself on teaching students how to learn, thinking like a developer and providing a strong foundation students can use to master additional programming languages post-graduation.

We are continually updating our course material to ensure we're providing the best learning experience possible, so we truly appreciate your input. Like you mentioned, if you're willing to put in the time and hard work necessary for this rigorous program, you can succeed. We're rooting you on as you continue toward graduation and can't wait to see your final project in a few weeks!
    • Coding Bootcamp
      - 1/22/2019
      Marcela Esparza  User Photo
      Marcela Esparza • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I didn't trust at first if it was real or not, but they always were very kind to answer all my question an even let me stay as a listener in one class. They all are very serious and this course has more than I expected to have. The thing I know now are so far from what I thought i could learn.

Wednesday, Jan 23 2019
      Amazing, Marcela! We're glad our course exceeded your expectations and that you have learned so much thus far. We're rooting you on as you continue in the program and work towards graduating!
    • 100% Recommended
      - 1/22/2019
      Gabriel Diaz  User Photo
      Gabriel Diaz • Student Verified via GitHub

As an IT professional is pretty important to be up to date with all the technologies and current trends on the market, that's why I joined this coding Bootcamp. I wanted to learn some new technologies and improve my developer/programming skills, and it has been one of the greatest experiences I've ever had and definitely one of the best investments I could've done. It's a very challenging course, and requires time and way too much effort from yourself. However you learn from the very basics (this means there's no need to have previous knowledge about the topics, although it's recommended) and the teachers' support is completely awesome, they assist on any doubt or question you may have.

It's nice to realize that in 3 months I've learnt more than I haven't in years, and even nicer to know I still have 3 months left to improve myself as a developer.

There are no words to describe how much I would recommend this to anyone.

Wednesday, Jan 23 2019
      Way to go, Gabriel! We're happy to hear you're having such an amazing student experience and feel supported every step of the way. This is a challenging course, so we applaud all your hard work and dedication thus far. Continue studying and building amazing web apps — we are looking forward to your final project and graduation!
    • Just what I needed
      - 1/21/2019
      Manuel   User Photo
      Manuel • Muñuzuri Andreu • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I have been working in the IT space for 18 years, though I am not an engineer. I`ve been in charge with the deployment of a datacenter with over 3000 Virtualized desktop and applications. I`m also in charge of 10 developers and though I have experience in what to ask when from them, It`s a completely different ballgame once you have all the knowledge to fill in the gaps.

I completely recommend the course.

Wednesday, Jan 23 2019
      Thank you, Manuel! We're thrilled you learned in-demand skills applicable to your current career role. Congratulations on graduating, we appreciate you recommending our course! Our entire team is rooting you on as you move forward.