tecnológico-de-monterrey-boot-camps-logo

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Mexico City, Monterrey

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps offers 24-week, part-time web development and data analytics courses in Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, Database Theory, MongoDB, MySQL, Heroku, Java, Git, and more. The data analytics curriculum includes Programming in Excel, Python, JavaScript (D3.js, Leaflet.js), HTML5/CSS, API Interactions, SQL, Tableau, Fundamental Statistics, Machine Learning, and more.

Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. This part-time program is designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the program boot camp, students have access to career-planning services including resume and portfolio reviews, technical interview training, virtual tech panels, and 1:1 coaching. Upon graduation, students will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tecnológico de Monterrey showcasing their accomplishments to future employers and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or data analytics.

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.83

all (54) reviews for Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps →

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps News

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationMexico City
      This program is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Students will gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. Applicants do not need experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Throughout the course, students will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing them to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

MySQL, MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Node.js
      LocationMexico City
      Tecnológico de Monterrey Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Students have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Students receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position students for success in the field.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work

• 100% satisfied
      - 9/24/2018
      Raquel Montemayor   User Photo
      Raquel Montemayor • Student Verified via GitHub

I would definitely recommend this course, in my personal opinion although I had almost zero backgrounds in programming, I was super satisfied and impressed with all the new learning and my final projects and new skills results. This program does require compromise and putting in the hrs! I first sought programming skills because I work as a freelancer in design and thought the skill will give me a great advantage in the design and MKT industry. Although i started with this particular idea (just landing pages) throughout the course i discovered lot´s of opportunities and new passions like front-end and user experience skills! The program is super complete and the most important thing i get out of this is that they teach you how to learn, because of the constant changes in tech fields I find it as the most important new learning. Last but not least, they have an awesome community that supports you through tutoring and excellent mentors.

Monday, Sep 24 2018
      We really appreciate your review, Raquel! You are completely right that this course requires dedication and hours of study outside of class—so congratulations on all of your hard work! It's great to hear you were impressed with all you learned in a few short weeks and were able to discover new opportunities and passions. We wish you great success and are cheering you on as you go forward!
    • Monterrey BootCamp
      - 9/22/2018
      Gustavo Canales  User Photo
      Gustavo Canales • Plant Manager • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Excellent course, I didn't believe in a begin that you didn't need any previous experience and finish like a full stack developer, but it is true. You learn a lot of stuff, the class is very interactive, the homeworks are challeging and the projects are perfect to challenge what you have learn. It has been a great experience, the professor was also key on all the learning.

Monday, Sep 24 2018
      Thank you for your review, Gustavo! We are thrilled to hear you had such an excellent student experience with our curriculum, homework, projects, and instructor. This program is challenging, so we commend all of your hard work — especially as a beginner in the field. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
    • Great experience
      - 8/29/2018
      Mario Reyes  User Photo
      Mario Reyes • Product Leader • Student Verified via GitHub

I was looking for an course like this, I found a couple of them but somehow they didn´t seem to be the right fit, I tried online courses but at some point I really needed guidance, so when I came across the Tec Bootcamp, I started to look into it and it felt like it was tailored to what I was looking for.

I´m still a student and have 1 month left to go, basically the final project where you put it all together and show what you´ve learned but I can honestly say this is the best learning exprience I have ever been in, it is very challlengiing, but at the same time you get a lot of support from the instructor and TAs so you never feel like you ara on your own.

I had very little knowledge about coding when I started, basically just conceptual, and now I feel really prepared to build pages and take on more complex projects.

I definitely recommend the TEC Coding Bootcamp, they make sure that what you learn is the latest technology used by the industry and prepare you for jub hunting. You will come out of this as a full stack developer as long as you are willing to put in the hours, because it is really demanding timewise but very rewarding at the same time.

Wednesday, Aug 29 2018
      Thank you so much for your review, Mario! We are extremely happy to hear you've had such a great learning experience with your instructor and TAs, and feel prepared to take on more complex projects. Like you mentioned, this course is challenging and demanding, but if you're willing to put in the hours, it's completely rewarding. We can't wait to see all your hard work and hours of practice come together in a few weeks as you present your final project!
    • Jorge Delgado  User Photo
      Jorge Delgado • Student Verified via GitHub

A year ago I had the urge to learn to code to start on some personal business projects. I started to investigate some programming courses and that's when the Instagram ad for the Tec de Monterrey Coding Bootcamp showed up. It was meant to be, so I applied. I went through several interviews before being accepted. I was ready to start this new chapter.

I knew nothing about coding. And I didn´t know what to expect from the course. I just knew that is was going to be a really intense bootcamp. The first weeks were hard since I didn´t know anything about this. But the only way to make it work was to put lots of attention in class, finish the class assignments, and fullfil the homeworks. The weeks started going by with each week learning new topics every day. I felt really well with my contributions on projects 1 and 2.

Now we are in week 20, only 4 weeks to go. We are about to finish the class topics and start with the final project. I feel really well prepared to complete this project by myself and ready to go outside and start creating my full stack projects on my own. This last 5 months have been really intense, frustrating at times, challenging, enrichening, rewarding, and prideful.

I would recommend the Tec de Monterrey Coding Bootcamp to everyone. You will learn a lot, you will be completely ready to be a full stack web developer after you complete the bootcamp. But, you will need to be willing to put in the work, the time, attention during clases, do the class assignments, continue practicing when you are not in class, and complete the homeworks. Everything else, leave it to the great teacher and TA´s, they will support you in everything you need.

Friday, Aug 24 2018
      Way to go, Jorge! We are so happy you chose our program to start working on your personal business projects. Like you mentioned, this is an intense boot camp requiring additional time outside the classroom to practice and study;  you're definitely right that you need to be willing to put in the work, time and attention to complete the assignments and master the topics. We commend all the hard work you have dedicated thus far and are looking forward to seeing your final project in a few weeks!
    • Israel Muñoz  User Photo
      Israel Muñoz • Student Verified via GitHub

I first heard about the bootcamp because of a friend of mine took the full time one in Austin (3 months!) and landed a full time job shortly after graduating. I wouldn't have believed that, but I know my friend, I saw him become a lawyer a couple years ago, and saw him leave for some months to Austin to take the course, and saw him change career in a short time.
      So I took the plunge, not knowing I was getting into one of the most interesting courses I've ever taken. It has been fun... but it also has been hard.
      Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, but I've had to make adjustments in many places in my life to make enough time to take the course, and practice, practice, and practice (!!!!) outside of class. But, the most important thing, it has been worth it.

I've asked so many questions to the teacher and the TAs and they're all VERY knowleadgable, and most of all, friendly! For instance, I'm currently doing an out of class project for my startup, and the teacher has taken his own time to mentor me through the process, I'm almost ready to release to production and we're not even halfway through the course!

All in all, I'm very happy with the experience and I'll come back in 3 months to update it after I've finished the bootcamp.

Response From: Miguel Gonzalez of Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps
      Title: Student Success Manager
      Tuesday, Jun 19 2018
      Amazing, Israel! We are so glad you are enjoying the course and have found all the hard work and commitment worth it. You are completely right that this program is challenging and requires extensive practice outside of class, so great job reaching out to your instructor and TAs for additional support! We appreciate you leaving a review and we can't wait to see your final project a few weeks from now.
    • Bootcamp Review
      Hans Nudding Torre • Student
      Overall this is a great course. Complete with a broad amount of content that can suit any needs in the sense of web development. Starting off the course is really easy and can be learned by anyone. Later the programming starts being more demanding. But, it's a good way to learn how complex and useful the tools can be.
      Sunday, Feb 24 2019
      Way to go, Hans! We're happy to hear you're having a positive student experience and benefiting from the course material. We appreciate your review and are cheering you on as you continue working hard towards graduation!
    • bootcamp
      Ana Cardenas • Nutritionist • Student

I was looking for full-stack classes and found out about this bootcamp through facebook. I had an interview and was really interested in joining but had my doubts, given that I no experience on the topic.

If you are having the same feelings as I did, I suggest you practice first with online courses and then join the bootcamp, otherwise you will feel stressed and many things won’t make sense. It is a very challenging journey in which time will be always against you. Don’t get me wrong, it is fun, challenging, interesting and a practical bootcamp, but when you think you are in control, next week’s lesson will teach you that you aren’t.

It is called a bootcamp for a reason, and time is very important. Everything happens really fast. I stopped working the days of the bootcamp in order to work on my homeworks and practice with my tutor, but still I felt I needed more time.

Did it meet my expectations:
      -Until this moment, it has but I’m quite aware that I won’t be able to do what I expected after the course until I reach a certain level of mastery over the topics.
      -Teachers are great, very supportive.
      -The location of the campus was good at the beginning but then they changed it and sometimes we arrive late and have to walk a lot because we didn’t have a close parking lot.

What needs to be changed:
      -I want to suggest at least an extra month of classes. This will help future students learn theory before practicing.
      -The prework helps but it's not enough if you don’t have previous knowledge on programming.
      -The teaching strategy wasn't the best at first, but it improved.

-The classroom didn't have the adequate conditions: air conditioning, connections.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
      Thank you, Ana! You're completely right that this is a fast-paced course and as such, utilizing the boot camp's resources will provide additional support in any topic you may need. We're always working to ensure individuals have the best program experience, from our curriculum and instructional assistance to classroom conditions, so we appreciate your input. We commend all the hard work you have dedicated thus far and are rooting you on towards graduation!
    • Paola review
      paola_d_1992@hotmail.com • painter • Student

Mi experiencia general... he aprendido muchisimo definitivamente. Solo al principio pense que la clase iba a un ritmo algo lento. Ahoritilla para el week 19 (?) lo describiria como mas complicado y dificil de concentrarse, porque ahora los ejercicios involucra abrir varias cosas a la vez.. Ami lo personal me hubiera gustado que la clases funcionen mas como un taller con asesoria. Me gusto poder crear mis propios programas y no tener que hacer una tarea definida. Me hubiera gustado que pudiera hacer mas preguntas cuando estoy fuera de clase, mientras trabajo en mis proyectos.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
      ¡Muchas gracias, Paola! Nos alegra que estes aprendiendo tanto y que te haya gustado poder crear tus propios programas. Te agradecemos las sugerencias de como mejorar nuestros servicios al estudiante. Nuestro equipo de soporte está disponible por email, teléfono y Slack, también estamos disponible durante los 'office hours' y nuestros TAs están disponible después de cada clase para ayudar a nuestros estudiantes.

Nuestras clases son grabadas y diseñadas para que los estudiantes puedan regresar y repasar los temas y conceptos que necesiten en su propio tiempo. Por lo tanto, desafortunadamente no podemos asegurar que nuestros TAs estén disponibles a todas horas fuera del salón. Gracias por compartir tu experiencia con nosotros, queremos asegurar que tengas toda la ayuda necesaria durante estas últimas semanas del boot camp. ¡Te deseamos lo mejor en el curso!
    • Amazing bootcamp
      - 2/20/2019
      Diego • Graduate

Its hard, no doubt about it, but its important to find resolve and keep on pushing forward. Thank you for all the work you put into this bootcamp. Very professional people.

See you :)

• Alix Reyna • Vendor Management Specialist @Riot Games LATAM • Student

It was very very hard and very very worth it.

I got to a new perspective of problem solving that got me in a better understanding of how my day to day work should be and a very good sense of the services that I am right now doing.

Please give it a chance and invest in yourself!

Friday, Feb 22 2019
      Thank you so much, Alix! We're glad our program is providing a new problem-solving perspective and allowing you to leverage your newfound skills in your current role. We applaud all your hard work and wish you the best in your future endeavors!
    • Great Course
      - 2/20/2019
      Edgar Salinas • Graduate

The course is really good. It covers all the main subjects you need to know to have all the tools under your belt to be a full stack web developer.

Everyone involved in the course was very friendly and helpful.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Thank you for sharing your journey, Edgar! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the curriculum and found everyone to be helpful. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you the best of luck in your future achievements!
    • Excellent course!
      - 2/19/2019
      Elizabeth Jimenez A • Functional Tester • Graduate

This course has been a very rewarding experience for me. I wanted to learn a programming language that I could use for work, there are tons of online courses that you could take and some of them are even free but for me, I needed a program like this that could fit with my work schedule and have someone to explain me in case I had difficulties on some topics and this is exactly what I was expecting.

The course is well organized, with all the activities, homework’s and projects and the pace is really good.

Finally, it was beyond my expectations and I did learn a lot, all the team (instructor, TA's, etc.) helped us a lot and they were very patient and dedicated.

Without a doubt, I definitely recommend this course.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
      Way to go, Elizabeth! It's great to hear you enjoyed the program schedule, curriculum, and in-person support. Congratulations on graduating, we appreciate your review! All the best in your future aspirations.
    • Ana González • Student

I was very interested in learning how to code. I tried to learn with MOOCs and other pages, but I was lost. I really needed the basic-basics. The first part of this course (the first two weeks) were very good for that purpose.

If you’ve learned something online before and liked the experience, try to learn by yourself before joining a bootcamp. But if you need an extra push, this way of learning sure helps. I took the online bootcamp and really enjoyed the experience. I had good relationship with almost all my classmates and learn a lot from them! It’s nice to start coding with people who can support you.

In the course there was people that already knew how to code, and people (like myself) that didn’t have a clue. For me, after taking this course, I feel I covered the basics, but still have a long way to go coding-wise. That is different for the people that knew programming before. For them, this course complemented their knowledge and I find that their profile is more well-rounded than before.

I’m grateful that now I feel that I know where to go from here, but for me, this course more than making me a full-stack developer, just accelerated my knowledge in coding, but I have a lot of things to learn, still. The difference is that now I know what I need to learn, my strengths and my coding weaknesses.

I don’t think this course is for everybody. You really need time for this bootcamp! And I think it’s better if you want to change your career path and if you’re very determined, dedicate a lot of your time, learn by yourself, make a good network with your classmates…It lasts only 6 months, but it is a true commitment.

Friday, Feb 15 2019
      Thank you, Ana! We strive to foster a collaborative environment, both online and in-person, so we're thrilled you connected with your classmates and benefited from their help. Like you pointed out, our program is designed to help individuals with varying levels of proficiency. It's our mission to help as many hard-working, aspiring web developers as we can. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors!
    • Froylan Vargas
      Froylan Vargas • Web developer • Student

I enjoyed the bootcamp, the instructor was very clear in all the topic. I feel very confident developint in the front and in the backend.

The inversion really worths.

Wednesday, Feb 13 2019
      Way to go, Froylan! We're thrilled you enjoyed the boot camp and feel confident in your newfound web development skills. We're looking forward to your graduation in a few days and appreciate your review! Best of luck in all that you do.
    • Nice Bootcamp
      Carlos Islas Acevedo • Student

I really liked the bootcamp and I consider I learnt a lot. In genral I would recommend this bootcamp to people who are willing to get the main concepts of web development in an organized, easy to understand fashion.

Thursday, Feb 14 2019
      Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, Carlos! We're thrilled you liked the program and learned so much. We commend all your hard work and are looking forward to your graduation!
    • Great Course
      - 2/13/2019
      Maria Fernanda Enriquez • Director of Treasury Instruments in Mid Corp Banking • Student

Expect to work hard! This is a very demanding course but also with great rewards. You will learn a lot even if you don't know anything about coding.

Thursday, Feb 14 2019
      Amazing, Maria! Like you mentioned, this is a demanding course that requires hard work. Congratulations on completing the program and thank you for your review!
    • Hard work pays off
      - 2/11/2019
      Jonathan Barcelo • Student
      This is a tough course with a high bar. The real value is in that this course doesn't just teach you the fundamentals of this discipline, it gives you the tools to continue in your learning, which is essential in this field. You will hate the course from time to time, and that's fine. Learning is about exploring just outside of the edge of comfort, and maintaining that for six months sure is rough. It requires a real commitment, but the payoff in the end is worth it.
      Monday, Feb 11 2019
      Thank you for sharing your experience, Jonathan! Like you mentioned, this course is a real commitment but completely worth it. We are rooting you on as you approach graduation and can't wait to see your final project!
    • Review
      - 2/9/2019
      Andre • Student

it’s a great course, with really good teachers. One of the the best ways to learn how to code.

Monday, Feb 11 2019
      Thank you, Andre! We're happy you enjoyed the program and the support from our entire instructional team. We commend all your hard work and wish you the best as you go forward!
    • Carlos • Entrepreneur • Student

I decided to join the program because I already had time wanting to learn to program to get a in depth understanding of the context of technology. And what a better way to do that in person and taught by experts in the field. My programming experience prior to the course was very basic however, that is not an entry barrier. It is interesting how programming helps you to learn how to think in a very precise way. Also it has helped me to be more realistic in how can I implement technology in my own business. Since it is full-stack development there is a bunch of information you have to cover in order for you to see the whole picture. It is hard to master all the material by the end of the 6 months, but this is just the start. I totally recommend this bootcamp for those who want to immerse themselves in the world of technology and acquire robust foundations that will allow you to think and grow as a developer.
      Tuesday, Feb 05 2019
      Amazing, Carlos! We appreciate you choosing our program to gain a deeper understanding of web development. We applaud all the dedication you have committed to your studies and wish you continued success in your future endeavors!
    • Valeria Betancourt • Student

For anyone considering taking an online programming bootcamp, you’ll find this one to be on of the best and most challenging bootcampsnout there. I woul 10/10 recommend it to anyone looking for a similar option.

The content in this bootcamp is up to date and the mentorship was one of my favorite parts of the experience because they are willing to answer all of your questions and can provide a lot of experience beyond the course itself.

You make a lot of connections with people who are innovative professionals in the field and willing to teach you anything you need in order to be successful. The group support given by this bootcamp is incredible, they always keep you motivated. The future is technology-based and if you want to learn how to do things that can change your future, then this is the best option for you!

Monday, Feb 04 2019
      Thank you for your sharing your thoughts, Valeria! We're thrilled you are enjoying the curriculum and the assistance from our entire boot camp team. We are rooting you on as you continue towards graduation and successfully complete the course!
    • Coding Bootcamp
      - 2/2/2019
      Miguel Elizondo • Student

I am currently studying here at Tec de Monterrey, an IT related career, but I wanted to learn more than my study plan said, so i applied to this Coding Bootcamp, with a lot of expectations,as I really wanted to learn a lot, that also could be helpful in both my career and my professional life.

This Bootcamp really exceeded my expectations, it is really awesome how you enter the Bootcamp from almost no experience with being a full-stack developer, and I am now in week 16, and when I compare myself to that time, is really awesome all the new things that I have learned, the progress I made, and all the projects that we are making.

I would recommend a lot this Coding Bootcamp, for someone that wants to learn more about how web pages work, for somenone that wants to learn a lot of web-developer things in a short amount of time.

I would not say its super difficult, but it requires your time, and you need to organize correctly in order to get themost out of it. It is incrediblehow much i have learned, and there is more weeks to come.

The instructors and TA's are very helpful, very knowledgeable about all the topics that we are seeing.

I recomment this Bootcamp. You should make the investment

Monday, Feb 04 2019
      Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, Miguel! We're thrilled to hear the program is exceeding your expectations and that you have been learning so much through the help of our instructional team. We commend all the hard work you've dedicated thus far and wish you all the best as you move forward and complete the course.
    • Adolfo • CRO • Student

I would definitely recommend this bootcamp to my peers and friends. It´s a challenging experience but the rewards are huge both in knowledge and in the experience adquired by practicing during the bootcamp. The instructors are awesome, with great expertise and they are always willing to help.

Sunday, Feb 03 2019
      Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, Adolfo! We're happy to hear you felt so supported by your instructors and were able to develop a deep knowledge of coding. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you continued success in all your future endeavors!
    • Abelardo Villalobos • MBA

It is definitely one of the best experiences I have had in my academic and work life. Before taking this bootcamp, I depended on someone else to do simple programming or web design work. After graduation I realized that the acquired skills put you in a competitive place,and now I can do professional and even complex jobs since I have the tools and skills. It was not an easy road, it required effort and sacrifice, and many, too many hours of practice. Thanks to Andrés, our instructor and all the TA's who were patient since the beginning, and thonks to them we were able to achieve what many of us wanted, to have the ability to create our own quality full stack web design projects from scratch. And thanks to Tecnologico de Monterrey to Bring this kind of programs the our city.

Sunday, Feb 03 2019
      Amazing, Abelardo! We're thrilled you were able to successfully learn the fundamentals of full-stack web development and gained the confidence to take on projects of your own – we also think Andrés and the rest of our instructional team are amazing. Congratulations on graduating, we truly appreciate your review! Best of luck as you continue your coding journey.
    • Laura • Applicant

I'm currently taking the coding boot camp and so far it has gotten me lots of opportunities. I would really recommend this boot camp as I believe it is really complete and broad. The instructors are very dedicated and helpful and how the activities are arranged is a great way to learn. I started with a 10% knowledge of web development and I strongly believe I've come so far. If you're into development, I encourage you to take this boot camp. Truly worth it.

Friday, Feb 01 2019
      Thank you so much for your review, Laura! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the boot camp and feel so supported by our instructional team. We commend all the hard work you've dedicated thus far and wish you all the best as you continue towards graduation.
    • Best decision ever
      - 1/23/2019
      Anai Gonzalez • Student

TA's and Instructor are always over the top, you will receive constant help and guidance. It will give you the tools to empower yourself to find a job in the corporative world, start your own business and develop your idea or improve the processes in your current job or business. I'm very amaze about the methodology that they use; I'm half way of the course and the amount of topics that we have covered is very extense and exhasting, but I feel very confident about the learning I have achieve and the possibilities that I have out there. I recommed the Bootcamp 100%.

Wednesday, Jan 23 2019
      Thanks, Anai! We're thrilled you feel confident about the skills you have learned thus far. It's great to hear our team has been so supportive. Congratulations on reaching the midway point! We commend all the hard work you have invested and are rooting you on as you continue in the program!