tech-i.s.-logo

TECH I.S.

Average Rating4.8
152 Reviews
2 Courses
TECH.I.S offers 12-week, immersive, online Web Development and Data Science bootcamps. These full-time programs require students to attend daily standup meetings and put in at least 20 hours of work per week. Web Development bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python, JavaScript, SQL, React, and Node.js. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks. Data Science bootcamp students learn predictive analytics using Python, machine learning, data visua...

152 TECH I.S. Reviews

Yasmine Robinson
    Feb 23, 2023

My journey with TECH I.S. has been positive with round-the-clock tutor support.

The journey with Tech I.S. has been good for me, with a 24/7 tutor available for assistance. Although it was challenging, I felt reassured that help would always be accessible even after completing the program. I'm eager to use my newfound skills in the tech industry.
    Gnaneswari
    Graduate • Data Science Course • Online
    Feb 22, 2023

TECH I.S. is an absolutely great platform for learning all current coding languages and securing a great life in the IT sector....which is the future really!

I have recently graduated from TECH IS. TECH IS has provided me excellent framework , course material, and also hands-on projects to study data science. The frame work gave me the direction my data science journey , the course content is concise and well laid out to understand all the concepts, and the hands on project helped me practically have a firm grasp of concepts. The tutors in TECH IS are amazing and very knowledgeable and are available for guidance any time of the day.
    Romuald demsong
    Graduate • Bangalore
    Feb 22, 2023

If you’re interested in pursuing a career in Web development or Data science, I strongly recommend TECH I.S.. Thanks to their program

Thanks to TECH I.S., I was able to break into the IT industry without experiencing any undue stress, which was a relief since I work two jobs to support my household.The opportunity to work on real-life projects was a definite plus for me, and I would highly recommend Cambridge to anyone looking to pursue a career as a web developer or data scientist/analyst.
    Jessica Sue Vasquez
    Feb 21, 2023

"They have one of the best 24/7 tutor support services anyone can ever ask for and actually made learning at your own convenience possible. It feels great to get callbacks for interviews and be wanted in the job market."

TECH I.S. is an educational institute that has fulfilled all that was promised, such as the detailed explanation of each topic in a very simple manner and enabling students like me, (freshers or students without a technical background) to understand all the curriculum concepts and graduate in a technical field and change our careers, I had 24/7 support from their qualified tutors, and amazing job support team, who've helped me tremendously by preparing me for interviews with great sample...
    Jacqueline Ann Joe
    Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Web Development Course • Online
    Feb 21, 2023

"I was able to retain what I learned because it was a “learn-by-doing” model, and this I believe is the only way to learn coding."

I'm glad to learn so many tech skills in TECH I.S.with the best support teams, any student can ask for! Sometimes, I have my questions explained to me in detail till I am absolutely sure I have got the concept right, and I believe, no college can provide this individual attention and motivation for my career or my future. And that's why I am one of those people who will promote bootcamps like TECH I.S. because they make it possible for all of us to have a dream of getting a great job jus...
    Carey Hogue
    Feb 21, 2023

"I really enjoyed TECH I.S. because they always made learning an interesting and fun experience."

TECH I.S. has managed to motivate and help me learn to code, despite my hectic and tiring schedule as a factory worker. Previously, I would have said that's not possible, but today while I am practicing CSS, Python, and many other skills and the ability to apply them and create projects through their project-based learning, I will say that anything is possible with the right support. Their job support team has not only helped me create the best portfolio but also an amazing profile and a...
    Kamalpreet Kaur Gill
    Student • Data Science Course • Online
    Feb 21, 2023

"Thanks to TECH I.S. for giving me the opportunity to join their Data Science team, it was a start to an incredible change in my life."

When I first started the course, I was skeptical about transitioning from the healthcare field to the I.T. world. But my final decision ended up being the best decision I've ever made! I knew nothing about coding when I started, but thanks to TECH I.S. for giving me the opportunity to join their Data Science team, it was a start to an incredible change in my life. They are responsible for bringing the best out of me to showcase my creativity, and knowledge and help me gain new skills in ...
    Angelica
    Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Web Development Course • Online
    Feb 21, 2023

"Thank you to TECH I.S. for making this happen, with no upfront fee, and the option to pay only after I get hired has been heaven-sent."

I am presently a student at TECH I.S. and so far I have had such good experiences learning how to code and work on projects etc, although I started off as a beginner. I am eager and excited to see what job I’m able to get in the future, I feel immensely confident with my newly acquired IT skills as most high-paying jobs require these skills. I have had the best Cohort Handler and tutors like @Anugrah Masih ...
    Malcolm Sanders
    Feb 21, 2023

I’m thankful to TECH I.S. expertise who helped modify my web designs, develop a scope of work, and deploy applications, moving from a state of cluelessness to competence.

Tech I.S was amazing they helped me learn so much and made sure that my journey to the world of web development was extensive and well established with a great foundation thank you guys truly . Gave me a complete understanding of html css and react and really improved my programming skills as I knew nothing from the start . I can now modify web designs create a scope of work integrate machines create apis and deploys applications

Maxwell Hooks
    Feb 14, 2023

"TECH I.S. has been informative and a truly great experience, I have actually learned programming languages in such a short duration, it feels amazing! I recommend this to everyone!"

TECH I.S. has been informative and a truly great experience, I have actually learned programming languages in such a short duration, it feels amazing! I recommend this to everyone! The tutors!!! The tutors have great flexible availability, you can call them 24/7, and are hands-on with helping. My tutor is so extraordinarily helpful, resourceful, and very knowledgeable. TECH I.S. has been nothing short of an amazing learning experience.

Courtney Alexander
    Feb 13, 2023

An empowering experience, to learn new skills that have boosted my confidence. Always making my coding journey easier by ensuring that any code I didn't understand was understood by the end of our session."

It's been an empowering experience, to learn new skills that have boosted my confidence. Overall, TECH I.S. has been a wonderful journey that I was happy to have endured! I say that because I had times when I wanted to give up, but the tutors at TECH I.S. were always patient with me, understanding my difficulties, and always ready to help. This helped me a lot! Shout out to one specific tutor Subham Rakshit; whom I connected with the most and also the most helpful in making my coding jou...
    jefferson yekesho
    Feb 08, 2023

"TECH I.S. has made it so easy for me to learn and be engaged not only as a student but also be responsible and accountable even on tough days."

I love the dynamic team head leading the TECH I.S. team. TECH I.S. has made it so easy for me to learn and be engaged not only as a student but also be responsible and accountable even on tough days, especially during my drill days as a soldier! I appreciate their commitment to providing tech education to all of us who want to change things for the better! I also like the tutors, they have a great sense of humor and always motivating.

TECH I.S. Alumni Outcomes

Recent TECH I.S. News

Nat Davis
Nat Davis
Updated October 18, 2023
If you re looking to start a tech career, San Francisco is the place to do it! As the leader in tech innovation, the Golden Gate City is home to some of the biggest tech companies in the world. It s no surprise San Francisco also boasts some of the best in-person data science bootcamps to train the next generation of tech professionals. Curious what the best option is for you? Check out this roundup of the top data science bootcamps in San Francisco. The Data Science Job Market in San Francisco ...
Locations

4.9
Awards
Recent TECH I.S. News
FAQs

How much does TECH I.S. cost?

TECH I.S. costs around $20,000.

What courses does TECH I.S. teach?

TECH I.S. offers courses like Data Science Course, Web Development Course.

Where does TECH I.S. have campuses?

TECH I.S. has in-person campuses in San Jose and Tokyo. TECH I.S. also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is TECH I.S. worth it?

TECH I.S. hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 152 TECH I.S. alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed TECH I.S. on Course Report - you should start there!

Is TECH I.S. legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 152 TECH I.S. alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed TECH I.S. and rate their overall experience a 4.8 out of 5.

Does TECH I.S. offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like TECH I.S. offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read TECH I.S. reviews?

You can read 152 reviews of TECH I.S. on Course Report! TECH I.S. alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed TECH I.S. and rate their overall experience a 4.8 out of 5.

Is TECH I.S. accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. TECH I.S. doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp