hacktiv8-logo

Hacktiv8

Average Rating4.89
216 Reviews
2 Courses

Hacktiv8 is a Full Stack JavaScript bootcamp in Indonesia. All bootcamp students go through a 6-week preparation stage, and then students choose either the 12-week Immersive Accelerate bootcamp or the 24-week Immersive Flex bootcamp. Upon successful bootcamp completion, students will be recruited by one of Hacktiv8’s 250+ partner companies.

The Hacktiv8 bootcamp curriculum covers application structures, databases, ORM, and OOP. Bootcamp students will mak...

216 Hacktiv8 Reviews

• Muhammad Arief Ardi Kurnia
    Aug 31, 2018

Hacktiv is best bootcamp even more than military bootcamp

best experience that I hava. Hacktiv is a very good bootcamp coding in Indonesian. well it was my opinion. But, sure you will find everything is amazing in here. Watch closely and join hacktiv to become a fullstack developer

• Taufik Hidayat

Best coding bootcamp

Best bootcamp Indonesia, guide me all about modern framework like Vue, React, React-Native, etc.

Instructor always guide me to learn all about programming from zero to hero.

• Asep Ridwan

Good coding bootcamp

Hacktiv8 is a good coding bootcamp and will guide you to be a good programmet although you dont have any IT background
  • Oky Wiliarso
    Graduate • Jakarta

Best Bootcamp in Indonesia

Joining Hacktiv8 is the right choice of my life. Without IT background and programming experience i have become a competent programmer only in 4 months! Hacktiv8's curriculum is very up to date and i like how the instructors been very supportive to their students. After graduate, hacktiv8 will connect you with their many hiring partners so don't worry about your career. If you want to be a programmer especially without IT background, just register NOW!

• Dwiky Erlangga
    Full Stack Web Developer • Student • Full Stack JavaScript Immersive • Jakarta

Best Coding Bootcamp in Indonesia

In three months of intense bootcamp in Hacktiv8 I learned javascript from the logic and programming concepts so I have strong foundation to learn cutting edge javascript full-stack technologies and also I got the chances to improve my soft skill through pair project, group project, and engineering empathy class. From my perspective, Hacktiv8 has great and up to date curricullum and the instructors have solid knowledge and undestanding about the material. In the end, I've learnt so many thi...

• Aldo Prakoso

Good Job!

After I graduate from from Hacktiv8, I feel the progress for my coding skill. Honestly, you can't just chill and relax in the next 3 months in this bootacamp. Yow will feel the pressure that makes you grow as a Full Stack Developer. In the end all of your hard work would be paid. Good Job Hacktiv8!

• Justinus Amadia Wijaya

Greatest Bootcamp I have ever attended

Hacktiv8 is one of the best choices I've ever made in my life. not only did I learn a lot of programming concepts and new frameworks of Javascript, I also learned to communicate and was able to get many programmer connections out of this bootcamp. I would very recommend people who strive to be a programmer from nothing to come to Hacktiv8 for their firsthand experience on becoming a real fullstack nodeJS/Javascript development.

• Muhammad Restu Utomo

Becomming a programmer at HACKTIV8

I was graduated from management degree with no programming related background at all before coming to HACKTIV8.
    However, as I always interested in programming, when I heard about HACKTIV8 I search what will I get if I join.

After I graduate. I come to understand how programming works and get myself a good foundation as a programmer even though I didn't have IT background.

• zainur ridlo

Best bootcamp in indonesia

So far, this is the best place to learn javascript in 4 months.

• Fitrul Islam
    Jul 06, 2018

Great place to start your coding-life

So far, this is the best place to learn javascript from zero to nearly expert in 3 months. Totally worth it!

• Natascha Lamsu
    Verified by GitHub

Great start to become a fullstack developer with Hacktiv8

I wanna be a programmer but I don't have IT background. Become a programmer is my dream and Hacktiv8 helped me to fulfill it. Don't worry if you have a non-IT background but with high spirit to learn about programming, Hacktiv8 is a right place for you. Competent instructors will help you from zero and you will get what you need to become a programmer with Hacktiv8's great curriculum. After you graduate, you can get a job from so many hiring partner. So, go start your programming car...

• Yohanes Sahrul
    Fullstack Javascript Developer • Graduate • Full Stack JavaScript Immersive • Jakarta

Hacktiv8 is amazing coding bootcamp

Hacktiv8 is amazing for me, the curriculum taught is very useful for me to be a developer.

Hacktiv8 Alumni Outcomes

Employment Rate
cirr-logo
93% of students intended to seek in-field employment within 180 days of graduating. 7% of students did not intend to seek in-field employment. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 131 graduates included in report:
180 Day employment breakdown
Still seeking job in-field0.0%
Could not contact3.8%
salary breakdown
Notes and Caveats
Read the full Hacktiv8 CIRR report here.

Recent Hacktiv8 News

Imogen Crispe
Published October 31, 2018
Just as coding languages are always changing, things also change very quickly in the coding bootcamp industry! In October we read about two big acquisitions, some fundraises, and partnerships and rivalries between universities and bootcamps. We heard about the interesting backgrounds of some female bootcamp founders, and what demand there is for software developers in the tech industry! T...