hacktiv8-logo

Hacktiv8

Average Rating4.89
216 Reviews
2 Courses

Hacktiv8 is a Full Stack JavaScript bootcamp in Indonesia. All bootcamp students go through a 6-week preparation stage, and then students choose either the 12-week Immersive Accelerate bootcamp or the 24-week Immersive Flex bootcamp. Upon successful bootcamp completion, students will be recruited by one of Hacktiv8’s 250+ partner companies.

The Hacktiv8 bootcamp curriculum covers application structures, databases, ORM, and OOP. Bootcamp students will mak...

216 Hacktiv8 Reviews

• Aldy Andika
    Graduate • Jakarta
    Jul 26, 2017

Best Coding Bootcamp in Jakarta!

Best place to go when you want to start a carrer as a developer but don't wanna spend so much time for a college degree.

• Aulia Hakiem
    Jul 25, 2017

Great start for a beginner like me

Before Hacktiv8, my previous coding experience goes way back to 2013-2014, and I purely use Matlab, so I consider myself as a complete beginner when I started my bootcamp here. I believe that starting in Hacktiv8 will be a great start for me, but don't expect to be an overnight master by learning here. In Hacktiv8, I believe that the learning material is updated according to the latest trend, and we're encouraged to dig deeper and find something that even the instructors have never found. ...

• Priambodo Kurniawan
    Web Developer • Graduate • Full Stack JavaScript Immersive • Jakarta
    Jul 24, 2017

Hacktiv8 Coding Bootcamp Javascript

Hacktiv8 is a good and smart way to learn coding in only 3-4 months. Intensive coding curriculum make us getting know more about developement world.

From nothing to something in javascript language make me more confidence about my future career.

• Adam Saparudin
    Fullstack Developer • Full Stack JavaScript Immersive • Jakarta
    Jul 13, 2017

The Best Bootcamp Available on Jakarta, Indonesia

Hacktiv8 help me to build a solid foundation for programming, especially in Javascript and NodeJS. Great place to learn programming skills, proffessional instructor and good curriculum. They also help me get my first job with good salary after one week graduation!

Great experience I recomend to anyone who want to learn and build programming skills.

• Arfanizar Fathurochman
    Junior Developer • Graduate • Jakarta
    Jul 13, 2017

Benevolent companion

What a very good place to start and learn how to code javascript with the latest update technology. Had a lot of fun with the instructors and the curriculum. Job assistance also very good and helpful.

• hepiska
    software engineer • Graduate • Full Stack JavaScript Immersive • Jakarta
    Jun 19, 2017

alot of job offering

a week after graduate, and updated my linkedin profile, i got alot of job offering, from hacktiv8 hiring pather, and from head hunter

• Andra Satria
    Jun 15, 2017

Review as a Graduate

I learnt a lot of things in this coding boot camp. It was a very good experience as i learn a lot about javascript, developing back and front end websites, using Reactjs, Vuejs, databases, Nodejs.

Graduate • Full Stack JavaScript Immersive
    Jan 24, 2023

Full Stack Javascript

A great place to learn full stack javascript for non-IT backgrounds. I learned about day-to-day web developer skills. I learned about databases, the back end side, the front end side, and deployment.
    Jan 24, 2023

Accelerate Your Learning

I joined this boot camp with 0 knowledge of coding, and graduated in 4 months having made several projects on my own. Those 4 months flew by fast and I felt that Hacktiv8 gave me everything I need to start my career as a Javascript Developer.
    Jan 23, 2023

Great Experience

Great experience for me, who is learning about full stack javascript for the first time. Learning methods that are easy to understand, make participants who don't have the basics able to digest the subject matter well. It is suitable for people who want to switch careers to become a developer.
    Jan 23, 2023

Full Stack Javascript

hacktiv8 FSJS immersive are best bootcamp javascript for everyone who want to start as a programmer. Learning materials is very good and up to date for beginner who dont understand coding. The instructors are so nice for teaching and providing explanations about learning materials.
    Sep 17, 2019

Hacktiv8 the best

Great environment, great curiculum, have professional instructors.

Hacktiv8 Alumni Outcomes

Employment Rate
cirr-logo
93% of students intended to seek in-field employment within 180 days of graduating. 7% of students did not intend to seek in-field employment. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 131 graduates included in report:
180 Day employment breakdown
Still seeking job in-field0.0%
Could not contact3.8%
salary breakdown
Notes and Caveats
Read the full Hacktiv8 CIRR report here.

Recent Hacktiv8 News

Imogen Crispe
Published October 31, 2018
Just as coding languages are always changing, things also change very quickly in the coding bootcamp industry! In October we read about two big acquisitions, some fundraises, and partnerships and rivalries between universities and bootcamps. We heard about the interesting backgrounds of some female bootcamp founders, and what demand there is for software developers in the tech industry! T...