dataquest--logo

Dataquest

Average Rating4.79
21 Reviews
3 Courses

Dataquest is a data science bootcamp that offers career path courses (which can be completed in about 45 weeks), skill paths courses, and free introductory courses. Dataquest teaches through challenging exercises and real-world projects instead of video lectures in order to help students effectively learn the skills they need to build their career. Instructors are experts in the field, and Dataquest works with top organizations and instructors around the world to d...

21 Dataquest Reviews

• alex
    Engineering Intern • Student • Data Scientist • Online
    Apr 19, 2018

Solid

I had an easy semester so started wading into DS in my free time. I had no idea which direction to begin working towards though, so I took a chance on Dataquest. UI is smooth and simple, curriculum is pretty great at setting the ground work for several essential skills. I went in knowing no Python or SQL and not even a year later I'm writing scripts and doing basic database management at work. It's put me near the top of my Deep Learning class as well.

It's definitely not the only ...

• Carlos Patrick Alves da Silva
    IT Analyst • Student • Data Analyst • Online
    Apr 16, 2018

Excelent practical approach

I am finishing the Data Analyst course, and I think it is the best course of data science field I have done. I have experience with others Coursera and Udemy courses, but this one has the best approach. The classes are well explaned and there is a lot of pratice. I definilly will start the Data Scientist Path in the next months.

• Dimitri S.
    Data analyst • Student • Data Scientist • Online
    Apr 13, 2018

Dataquest: data scientist

Learning to become a data scientist
  • Curtly Critchlow
    Apr 12, 2018

Teaches from ground up

I'm being thought everything I need to know from the ground up so non-computer science background persons can learn data science. The program is well structured so I don't have to worry about what I need to learn next. The cost for the course is much cheaper than the quality of the course

• Inna
    Graduate • Data Scientist • Online
    Apr 12, 2018

The best way to learn Data Science

If you are trying to enter into Data Science / Machine Learning world and feel lost like I was - look no further and start with Dataquest. I tried a bunch of different online video educational tools and this one is so far the best one.

• Michał
    Apr 09, 2018

Best Data Science experience so far

Dataquest Data Scientist path is a great way to learn Data Science for me. I find the interactive form really attractive and convenient. Course is divided into modules small enough that you don't have to spend lots of time on learning continuosly. I tried other approaches to DS before - video courses took too much time on theory, other interactive courses curriculum were less complex than Dataquest. I really recomend this course.

• Lem Cacho
    Apr 04, 2018

Excellent Curriculum, Great Experience!

My experience with Dataquest is phenomenal to say the least.  I enrolled at their Premium plan and I'm currently taking their Data Science Path.

I'm just two months into the program and I must say that I'm learning a lot.  Trust me when I say this because I have no technical background whatsoever (my training is in the social sciences).  I'm not going to convince you that their course offerings are beds of roses.  Quite the contrary, the lessons are tough as nails and you need to p...

• Artie Kopylov
    Business Systems Analyst • Data Scientist • Online
    Mar 26, 2018

Exactly what I was looking for

HI all

I've started the course a few weeks ago and I'm really enoying my learning! Information served in structured and easy to understand way exercises gradually getting more difficult and the curriculum is top notch - everything one would need to get into Data Analysis and Science field.

May 09, 2018

Student

Dataquest offers a variety of courses for Data Scientists and Data Engineering. Dataquest gives you a clear path to follow and is a accessible to everyone of all skill levels. The guided projects help you add to your portfolio and allow you to apply what you have learned to something more hands on. I highly reccomend the course to those looking into going into Data Science

Dataquest Alumni Outcomes

Recent Dataquest News

Liz Eggleston
Published December 04, 2019
Dataquest and Datacamp are both self-paced data science classes that run on monthly or yearly subscriptions and are delivered entirely on an online platform. Both schools offer multiple career tracks which include portfolio projects and a focus on either R or Python. If you complete them in full, then these tracks take students from complete beginners to Data Analyst or Data Scientist. So whi...