Cyber Patio offers an 11-week, full-time UX/UI Bootcamp which can be attended in-person in Barcelona, Space or online, and a 10-week, part-time, live online UI Design Intensive bootcamp. These UX/UI Bootcamp is held from 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday, and the UI Design Intensive bootcamp takes place Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings. The bootcamps are taught in Spanish and English.
UX/UI bootcamp students will learn how to understand users, analyze current markets, design experiences and work in the digital design field. UX/UI students will complete a total of 5 projects during the bootcamp.
UI Design Intensive is project-based with a total of 7 projects during the bootcamp. UI Design Intensive students will learn interaction design, prototyping, responsive design, accessibility, microinteractions, animations, and design standardization.
No prior experience is necessary to apply for the Cyber Patio bootcamps. After submitting an application, potential students will have a conversation with the Cyber Patio admissions team.
All Cyber Patio bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship and will have the opportunity to practice presenting and defending business ideas. Cyber Patio bootcamp students will learn soft skills, including persuasion, proposal writing, teamwork/ collaboration, project management, stakeholder communication, and how to work as a freelancer. Utilizing mentor feedback, all Cyber Patio students will prepare a final portfolio of their work. Cyber Patio students searching for jobs will be connected with local companies searching for emerging talent.
Recent Cyber Patio Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Cyber Patio News
Start Date None scheduled Cost €3,200 Class size 1 Location Online, BarcelonaLearn in a 1:1 format with an instructor. This format of the bootcamp is based on the student's needs and goals, and gives a fully personalised approach towards learning. You have 3 weekly individual classes where you learn new topics, receive feedback and repass content upon your request.
Minimum Skill Level For any level of knowledge Placement Test No Interview Yes
- SEO, Front End, Design, Agile, CSS, HTML, User Experience Design
In PersonPart Time6 Hours/week11 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost €2,250 Class size 10 Location Online, BarcelonaThis is not a typical UX/UI Bootcamp. We want this training to be *relevant and affordable* because the market needs designers and people - need affordable and fair-fee education. Digital Product Design Training is a part-time program where you wil: - learn how to use data to improve design for business - understand how human interaction with software works and how to design it - analyse current markets and trends - know how to design for web3 and other new technologies - design flawless experiences and in-demand tools The goal? We want you to learn through practical exercises and projects and create a spot-on portfolio that will unlock any opportunity out there.
Deposit 120€ to book your spot FinancingLink to our financing options available here Refund / Guarantee Full refund up to 7 days into the course Scholarship This full scholarship is aimed to support under represented communities in the tech field and individuals with less accessibility to this type of education. Read more about Social Scholarships here: https://www.cyberpat.io/digital-product-ux-ui-bootcam
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience is necessary to apply Prep Work Prep Course available Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost €2,850 Class size N/A Location Barcelona, OnlineUI Design Intensive is project-based with a total of 7 projects during the bootcamp. UI Design Intensive students will learn interaction design, prototyping, responsive design, accessibility, microinteractions, animations, and design standardization.
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience is necessary to apply Placement Test No Interview No
Cyber Patio Reviews
14 reviews sorted by:
- #5dayuxchallenge- 5/5/2021Tomas Jeannot • Ingeniero en Sistemas • Applicant • Course: Digital Product Design Training(UX/UI) • Campus: Barcelona • Verified via LinkedIn
- Lo aprendido realmente vale la pena y mucho. El material esta bien presentado y el contenido del curso es correcto. Abre un montón de puertas y expectativas para que cada uno pueda ir explorándolas luego. Sin dudas en otro lado un curso asi suele costar unos buenos $, y poner tu tiempo a disposición sin ninguna condición es algo muy valorable.
- Respecto del enfoque esta bueno como para romper un poco con la lógica de las típicas apps. Si yo tuviera que cambiar algo seria tratar de dejar algún día en el medio como para poder trabajar en los entregables que creo que es lo que nos costo a la mayoría.
- Creo, y hablo por mi, que para los que somos de otros lados es complicado pagar un curso de este tipo ya que los euros nos resultan muy costosos y nuestros salarios son bajos. Estuvo todo impecable. Es mucho mas que una introducción al mundo de la UX y generas un trabajo para tu portfolio, ¿Qué mas podríamos pedir?
- Desde Rosario, Argentina ya cuentan con un User Contento mas que se llevo una grata experiencia de Cyber Patio y de su gente. Sin dudas cuando visite España al menos los invito a tomar un cafe.
- Y por ultimo te pido disculpas porque tal fue la locura laboral (trabajo para una ciudad y esto del covid nos tiene a mil) que puedo haber saltado y olvidado algunos pasos.
- 5-Day UX Challenge- 4/29/2021Natalie • Student • Campus: Barcelona • Verified via LinkedInI can’t say enough about this UX Challenge course! I was really inspired by the course, and the quality of instruction, not to mention the opportunity to dive in and create a project that could genuinely make a difference. In a few short days, the class covered so much useful information, and provided a rich context for anyone looking to get into the field of UX/UI design. There were so many resources offered, and so much support and opportunity for feedback—it was really a game-changer for someone like me, who is just getting started! Our instructor, Margarita, made so many opportunities to support each of us, and we were all really motivated to share our input in group discussions. I have been recommending this course since we completed the challenge! Thanks so much to Margarita and to my colleagues!
- 5-day UX challenge- 4/27/2021Yaiza Barta • Design Team Leader • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInMy rating of the 5-day UX challenge from Cyber Patio is 10/10! Both the content of the course and the way that it was explained were very correct. It was value content with real application, and they perfectly explained the full UX design process, from the research techniques to final testing, going through the whole product creation process. The way of explaining was very clear and understandable.
What I liked most was the professionalism and motivation of Margarita, the trainer, and how she encouraged us to start creating and sharing our progress with the rest of the students, and the generosity to offer herself to check our projects. What I liked the least was that the course ended.
To finish, a thing that I LOVED was the focus on the solidarity topics, I think it is very necessary to put the tools we have as designers to the disposal of the people that may need them the most, thus helping to improve the world, however little it may be.
- #5daychallenge by Cyber Patio- 4/27/2021Dipti Suhanda • Industrial Designer • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInWithout a doubt the best UX/UI academy you can find on the internet!
In 5 days I could understand the basics of UX and UI by solving a social problem and implementing it on a digital solution.
Super useful lessons, loads of resources and nice instructors <3Extra bonus: CP is a meme lover academy 😊
- #5daychallenge de Cyber Patio- 4/27/2021Denise Levkovits • Graphic Designer • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInEl #5daychallenge de Cyber Patio me pareció súper completo para el poco tiempo que tuvimos.
Se aprendió una cantidad de conceptos, términos y herramientas de manera entretenida. El material era bastante visual, conciso e intuitivo.
Lo que más me gustó fueron los tips de nuevos programas, plugins, páginas de investigación para estar al día y herramientas.
A parte de todo me pareció excelente trabajar en retos con enfoque solidario dónde se puede utilizar el ingenio y la creatividad en ayudar a otros. Sobre todo en estos momentos tan difíciles, que nos deberíamos ayudar los unos a los otros y así salir adelante como sociedad. Así que hacen una magnífica labor no solo enseñar y darles herramientas a profesionales a ser mejores sino también apoyan causas sociales.
Muchas gracias Cyber Patio y Margarita por enseñarnos a ser mejores profesionales y personas.
- Very nice practical bootcam- 4/27/2021Miguel JImenez • Student • Course: Digital Product Design Training(UX/UI) • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFor me it was a review of everything I have learned so far in all stages of UX design. Some things I understood much better with more depth by also explaining them with practical examples. For example, the review of the User Journey Map, Story Board, etc.
- Emma • Copywriter @ TypeformAs a copywriter, I really wanted to move into the UX writing & design space. Margarita designed a tailor-made course that helped me do exactly that. I developed (and practiced) interview techniques, I built a wireframe for an app, I learned about inclusive design, and so much more. And she even brought in a specialist UX writer who gave me tons of industry insights and resources that I would never have found on my own.Margarita is a beacon of knowledge. And because she’s so tapped into industry trends, her course material is never outdated.She’s fun, encouraging and honestly, a total breath of fresh air—so many tutors nowadays base all their teaching on inflexible principles that were established 20 years ago. Marga teaches in a nuanced, agile way which means you’re ALWAYS learning a mix of tried and tested theory, plus relevant, topical trends you can bring to your role.100% would recommend Cyber Patio to anyone looking to launch their career in tech, or branch out within their industry.
- 100% Personalised Bootcamp!- 2/28/2022Dipti • UX/UI Student • Student • Course: 1:1 Personalised UX/UI Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineJoining this Bootcamp is without any doubt one of the best choices I've ever made! Months ago, I finished my job as an industrial designer with the intention of changing my career path to design digital products (since we all know it is the future).
As I have studied something related to design, I already knew some resources and methodologies used in UX/UI, and I did not want to invest more time in it, so I looked for different options, and CyberPatio's proposal was the one that best suited my needs and especially my budget!! hahaha :)
One of the things that I liked the most was the possibility of it being a 100% personalized remote Bootcamp (both in content and duration!) This has allowed me to combine the course with other personal projects that I have been doing.
From the beginning of the course, they give you the possibility to choose several topics that really interest you in order to create your projects, and I really appreciate it, because it motivates you more to further develop it.
Thanks to the complete and useful contents of the course, during these months, I have been able to expand my knowledge in user research and UI.
Margarita gives you the confidence and flexibility you need to finish the Bootcamp becoming a super well-prepared junior UX/UI designer, not only because of the content of her classes, but because she really knows the world of HR very closely, and gives you advice during all the course regarding how to prepare the case studies and the portfolio in order to improve your job hunting!
I definitely recommend this Bootcamp and any of the courses that CyberPatio may offer because I am sure you will come out very well-prepared!
- 1:1 Personalised UX/UI Bootcamp- 1/26/2022Nollaig Brennan • Graduate • Course: 1:1 Personalised UX/UI Bootcamp • Campus: BarcelonaMargarita and her colleagues have an amazing school in Cyber Patio. I've been very fortunate to be one of the first people to take on this 1:1 personalised bootcamp. The program went through all areas of UX / UI, and really opened my eyes to the wonders of the field.
For the first classes, we had a general overview of the world of UX and got a grasp the role it plays in the creation of digital products, it was amazing to see the importance of experience in the context of a digital product and how it can benefit our lives.
The first project was used as a venture into the in-depth learning of the processes of the field.
Beginning with the research phase, we started asking the questions surrounding the the chosen topic I wanted to base my project on. This switched my brain into a different perspective, thinking one more so around the prioritising of the user that will be at the end of this product I was designing.
Then researching the market, competition and also the technology which is related to the questions I was asking and had to research.
It was around this time I was given a overview of the process of a design sprint and how companies use them as windows to design and test small features and changes and how they can be used to efficiently, to benefit the user, the product and to use it in a cost effective manner for the business.
Continuing with the user research, I was given the task of conducting user interviews to generate insights for my project. This was something I was initially hesitant to undertake but they ended up being one of my favourite parts of the course. Listening to people and getting their takes on the the subject was a lot of fun as you got to see people open up and get excited about what they were talking about and interested in.
As with all researching, analysis of what we've done is essential and that was our next step. Margarita was great in showing me the many different ways we can synthesise the research and make our personas, creating an empathy map, and showing the journey map a person goes on and how we can spot the opportunities that arise and how we can use our project to benefit the user and give them a feature to help them at that stage.
The next phase of ideation was a lot of fun. This had us putting on our thinking caps and getting creative in our solutions to the opportunities we saw for our users. This was a looooot of post-it notes of ideas from our "How might we?", "Why, How, What", "How, Now, Wow", "Must, Should, Could, Won't" exercises.
It was around this time we started to design our solution. Writing task flows of where we can implement our solutions into the project, writing our MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and Value Proposition, getting ready to begin bringing it to life with the next stage.
The next stage was the sketching and initial wire framing of our product. It was great to be putting the pencil to paper and browsing the web for inspiration. This was where Margarita was such a great help to me, as this wasn't my strong suit in the slightest, she used her well experienced eye to help me inform my decisions with placement of features and what was expected with the standards and conventions of digital product design.
Moving to the applying UI to the project, this was another area I needed a lot of help in and once again margarita was wonderful help, not only correcting me on areas I could improve but showing me the reasons why the changes would benefit the design.
This was the gathering of a style guide, making decisions on branding and how that effects the look and feel of the design.
Then we moved on to the testing of the site and similar to the interviewing stage, I really enjoyed this part. Not only for the interacting with users but also getting fresh eyes on something I had dedicated so much time to over for the past few months.
Around the half way point of the first project, Margarita assigned me with my second project, which was a redesign based project. It was great to see other application of the knowledge I'd acquired and how it can be applied to existing products in an effort to improve them, and also showing me that the eye for design doesn't have to always be designing something from scratch but seeing how you can improve a product at any point. I was put in touch with a senior UX designer at the company I was redesigning and was able to chat with them and get a few insights that would help inform my redesign process. This was great in many ways, as I was intimidated to meet a senior UX person, i was quickly put at ease with not only how kind and receptive they were to me as a less than junior designer but they gave me a great impression of UX people in general with their willingness to help out people starting out. It was thanks to margarita pushing me to contact them that I had this lovely experience that fuelled me to want to pursue this field further! There's great people fkn everywhere in this field it seems! hahaha
The other stages of the redesign project ran similar to that of the first project with Margarita being there for me every step and answering all the questions I had.
It also has to be said, that during this time I was dealing with my own issues surrounding getting through the workload and looking after my own mental health with the effects of isolation and lockdowns still lingering and at times, clouding my mental state. While expressing this to Margarita, she was so kind in helping me through this and gave me all the time I needed to get the work done and enjoy it to the fullest of its potential.
After I had finished the two projects, I moved on to the third and final project of the course, which I intended to undertake mostly by myself to test out all the knowledge given to me by the wonderful Cyber Patio tutors. All this time though, Margarita was there at every step, answering all my questions and giving fantastic suggestions that I simply wasn't able to see just yet at my current level of UX knowledge.
Along with all the projects, I was also given a lot of help and materials to help me write my case studies and eventually put them into my portfolio!
Overall, this is a fantastic course. One thing I will say that I missed was the camaraderie that you would have in a classroom environment. The learning from each other and all that goes with that. If that is something that is integral to your learning experience then perhaps a more conventional bootcamp would be more suited to you.
While I at times I wished for this, Margaritas friendliness and personable nature greatly comforted me and was there for me when I needed it.
10/10 folks, sign up now!!
Response From: Margarita of Cyber PatioTitle: Founder & UX InstructorWednesday, Feb 02 2022Thank you for this generous response Nollaig! Hope you grow in your new career and I hope you know that you are always a part of Cyber Patio family😊
Best of luck!
- Totally recommend it!- 5/1/2021Georgia T • Student • Campus: OnlineCyberPatio gave me the opportunity to participate in their UX/UI #5DayChallenge. I met beautiful people from all over the world, I learned the design process of a digital product, and most importantly I managed to solve a social problem using the best design tips given by our mentor Margarita S. The overall experience was amazing and I look forward to their upcoming projects. Totally recommend it!
- 5 day-ux-challenge- 4/29/2021AndreaEl 5 day-ux-challenge me pareció genial!
Aprendí muchísimo en este curso, intensivo, dinámico, interactivo, con muchísimos tipps.
Es de mucho valor todo lo que aprendí como persona y como diseñadora.
El material presentado fue muy práctico, resumido, legible, con muy buena info.
Solo el diseño de las “diapositivas” como tal me pareció que no era bonito ni llamativo. más bien como anticuado.
Lo que más me han gustado:
- la accesibilidad gratis al curso
- Una cantidad enorme de buena información.
- Los ejercicios
- Los temas
- el conocimiento de nuevas plataformas
- tipps sobre otras páginas
- la comunicación muy clara
- la amabilidad de Margarita
- Acercamiento a otras personas
Lo que menos me han gustado:
-pues..que lastima que no tengamos más tiempo todos junt@s para darnos feedback :)
Sobre el enfoque a los temas solidarios:
Me parece muy bien y necesario! es un muy buen ejemplo de cómo podemos ser mejores personas y así ayudar a otros, a nuestro mundo a ser mejor! o tener una mejor calidad de vida! Este tipo de enfoques permiten y despiertan la afinidad, la empatía hacia estos temas sociales/solidarios :)Gracias Margarita por esta experiencia TAN ENRIQUECEDORA!
- 5 Day Ux Challenge!- 4/27/2021Tania Sosa • Ux Designer • Student • Course: Digital Product Design Training(UX/UI) • Campus: OnlineMe encantó poder participar en 5 Day Ux Challenge, ya sabía algunos de los temas que se tocaron en el curso pero me gustó mucho recordar de mano de la profesora Margarita los conceptos básicos del UX, ella es muy amena y didáctica todo el tiempo me mantuve interesada en las lecciones.
Me gustaron mucho los materiales de trabajo, las presentaciones me parecen muy fáciles de entender y perfectas para personas que van empezando en el mundo del UX, también me gustó aprender usar Notion.
Me hubiera gustado que se le diera más difusión, los recursos que manejan son excelentes para atraer a más personas al mundo del Ux
Lo más lindo del curso fue que el reto a resolver tenía que ver con un tema solidario, he hecho diversos voluntariados y cuando leí que el caso de estudio iba tener que ver con apoyo social, de inmediato pedí mi acceso al curso. Considero que utilizar nuestras habilidades y conocimientos para apoyar a los demás le da sentido a nuestra vida, nos humaniza y nos vuelve mejores personas.
Muchas gracias por todo Margarita y Cyber Patio :D