careerist-logo

Careerist

Average Rating4.06
37 Reviews
3 Courses

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web applicatio...

37 Careerist Reviews

• Alina Hasanshina
    Graduate • QA Automation • Online
    May 14, 2021

my review on QA Automation course

Its the kind of course that goes thru the material fast enough for those who do not have enough free time to attend such courses but clear enough and to the point.

May 15, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out!
  • Paul Johnson
    Claims Analyst • Student
    May 08, 2021

Former Student

I attended this class and paid upfront for Manual QA and Automation QA and graduated from Manual QA back in October of 2020. The curriculum was pretty decent and instructors were as well. I did not get my return of investment in this class as companies want you to have over the top of knowledge from SQL, to JSON and React and this class didn't necessarily teach hands-on in all this extra material that companies demand. I did try and take the Automation QA class as I was persuaded to take...
  • Christian Castenada
    Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate • QA Automation • Online
    May 08, 2021

Automation course

This Automation course was really helpful in developing my coding skills in python.The exercises helped me to test my knowledge .Overall it was a really good for people like me who are just beginning with python

Hi Christian,
    thank you vtry much for such a great review. We work really hard to offer the high level knowledge. So I'm happy to see that reflected in your review.
  • Ever
    Developer • Graduate • DevOps • Online
    Apr 10, 2021

You will be successful in current IT job market

This school gives students the tools and resources to be successful in current IT job market. The instructors are competent and dedicated, set clear and fair expectations, and are very approachable and flexible.

May 05, 2021

Thank you! You are always welcome to join our advanced courses to continue your QA carrier. Greetings from our instructors and mentors.
  • Liza
    automation tester • Graduate • QA Automation • Online
    Apr 09, 2021

i liked everything

Our tutors were helpful, supportive, and a great guide. They had the necessary skills to criticize, aid, guide, and tutor

• Kevin Garnica
    QA Engineer • Applicant • QA Manual • Online
    Dec 13, 2020

Good course

The course is a good intro to Manual testing and testing software in general, but there are many other advanced aspects of testing not covered. If you need automated testing skills this is too basic for you and you should look for a more advanced course. Great for beginners, too basic for some.

• Mike L.
    Graduate • QA Manual • Online
    Oct 05, 2020

Great platform if you are looking for a new job.

Great platform if you are looking for a new job. I took the Manual QA course (class of July 2020) and the instructors and mentors were really supportive and patient. Normally I find remote learning a bit challenging, but it worked really well because of how practical and rich the program was. I feel ready to start my career in QA and considering taking the advance course (QA Automation) in the future, when I feel ready to learn some code.

I think if you are looking for practical...

• Tanya
    QA
    Aug 02, 2020

Jobeasy motivate you for success

Jobeasy team is just great! They provide you with all necessary information and resources to get your first job in tech fast and easy. You get full insight of what QA job looks like in real life, what skills you need to improve and what knowledge to obtain. Jobeasy is willing to help when you feel you need them: any questions, concerns or doubts...they really motivate you for success!
  • Victoria Wiliams
    Software QA Engineer
    Jul 28, 2020

Fantastic school !

I Highly Recommend it!  Worth every dollar!

Co-founder of Careerist

Jun 28, 2021

Hi, Victoria! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Chingiz Akmataliev
    Jul 21, 2020

Great school

Company provide solid information and will be with you until you get hired. Great professional team.

Hi Chingiz,
    we are thrilled to have you as our student! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!
    Jan 19, 2022

QA manual

I signed ISA with  Careerist former Job Easy, hoping they would teach well and provide support in job search. On their web site it was saying they provide 1:1 support, which is not true. They have mentors, who tells you how to apply. But the actual questions that are asked during the interviews are not answered 1:1. I got a job but not because of them , because I had sessions with a private tutor not from Careerist. They have a chat and if you have questions you have to post it in the ch...
    Dec 22, 2021

QA manual Course

This boot camp is a complete waste of time and money.  Mentors know nothing about the real job roles. They might teach you a max 5% of what you actually do at work. But they surely can provide you with fake experience on your resume.

Careerist Alumni Outcomes

Recent Careerist News

Jess Feldman
Published April 01, 2022
Course Report · March 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup What was the buzz in the bootcamp industry this March? So far, 4.35 million Americans have quit their jobs this year, and many are making career changes. We’re rounding up the latest news about how bootcamps are helping these folks meet their career goals, and a new apprenticeship program that caught our eye. This March, two new org...
Jess Feldman
Published March 16, 2022
Roman Shcherbakov reached a ceiling as a Project Manager for a flooring company in Portland, Oregon. Ready to pivot into a more fulfilling and lucrative career, he explored his options in quality assurance (QA) by enrolling at Careerist’s Manual QA bootcamp. With Careerist’s Income Share Agreement, Roman was able to attend the online bootcamp at low-cost upfront and pay back tuition after he ...