The front-end web development course is open to complete beginners – anyone can participate as long as they have the aptitude and attitude for success. Students are expected to have basic computer operational experience.
Upon graduation, BeachCoders® Academy offers Career Resources for professional development and works in partnership with TekSystems® Recruiting and direct hire partner companies. Many direct-hire partner opportunities include paid apprenticeships for fresh grads to continue learning under the guidance of a mentor and eventual hire to full time.
Recent BeachCoders® Academy Reviews: Rating 4.71
Recent BeachCoders® Academy News
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week
Deposit paid in full or deposit Financingin-house financing with in-house underwriting. Tuition Plans yes
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $2,477 Class size 1 Location Los AngelesOne of our highest acclaimed programs, students get all the content from our Front End Web Dev Class track with a private 1on1 instructor who will guide you through the material while steering the course towards your specific interests and projects.
Deposit N/A FinancingIn House Financing Scholarship veterans
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work General knowledge/interest in the subject area Placement Test No Interview Yes
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $2,277 Class size 8 Location Los AngelesBeach Coders offers our premier 'Code-Wave' Front End Web Development 4-week coding program. The course is designed to get anyone, regardless of experience, versed in coding and able to functionally create with code. Students will learn a diverse array of language syntax and techniques as well as collaborate with their classmates to build their own portfolio of work that they can take with them upon completion. Time commitment for the course is 4 weeks, 5 days a week, 3 hours daily with some homework as well.
Deposit paid in full or deposit with payments Financingin-house financing with in-house underwriting Tuition Plans yes
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $2,477 Class size 1 Location Los AngelesToday’s developers need a holistic understanding of the complete life cycle in software development. This immersive 1 on 1 covers User Experience (UX), and User Interface (UI) design to give students the skills needed to design any interface from websites to apps and software systems. An absolute must for those seeking design and system flow opportunities in the digital industry. We feature exclusive one-on-one coaching for this track.
Deposit N/A Financing12 month financing with 6 months no interest. In house financing. Scholarship veterans
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test No Interview Yes
BeachCoders® Academy Reviews
32 reviews sorted by:
- Shocked!- 10/31/2016Lucy • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development (Codewave) • Campus: Los Angeles
I came into this course only knowing the very basics of HTML & CSS. I was really nervous on day 1 but found myself to be excited as days went on. My instructor, Christoph, was super knowledgeable, helpful and taught our class in the best possible way. I really appreciate him squeezing in as much information as possible. You must spend a lot of time practicing on your own outside of class otherwise you may fall behind. I enjoyed this class very much and highly recommend it. I feel that I have learned a lot and I am excited to continue coding and growing to be as good as Christoph one day! :)
- Front End Web Development- 9/21/2016Danyon • Graduate • Campus: Los Angeles
- Front End Web Development- 8/27/2016Jenna Rodriguez • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development (Codewave) • Campus: Los Angeles
- I had fun- 7/29/2016Kenny H • Student • Course: Front End Web Development (Codewave) • Campus: Los Angeles
- Beach Coders Front End Web Development- 7/29/2016Maria Laura Yanguas • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development (Codewave) • Campus: Los Angeles
I took the course and found it to be a great experience. The instructor was passionate and made it fun! Even though it was a lot of content in just 4 weeks, by the end of the course I had absolutely no doubts at all. Super professional content, I felt everything we covered was on the cutting edge of front end development. I absolutely recommend it!
- Scott Todd • Campus: Los Angeles
- Front end web development- 7/1/2016Bryan Gonzalez • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development (Codewave) • Campus: Los Angeles
I took beach coder's front end web development course in June 2016 and it was absolutely amazing. I learned so much in the 4 weeks of being there that I now feel 100% confident as a web developer. As a matter of fact, I can safely say that this course reignited my passion for coding. The instructor was so passionate and knowledgeable about web development, that he actually made it a fun experience. Plus what I liked the most is that the instructor was there for us everyday to help us out personally and to answer any of our questions. Thanks Beach Coders! I highly recommend this course!
- Great place to learn web development- 7/1/2016Michael Monterrosa • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development (Codewave) • Campus: Los Angeles
- Front End Web Development- 7/1/2016Parth Shah • Graduate • Campus: Los Angeles
I took the course in June 2016. The course is structured well and the instructor was very helpfull. I had a strong computer science background and still found all the information very useful. The classes are interactive and fun. The small tips and tricks that are needed to push front end web devlopment to the next level are very usefull. Had a lovely experience and would definately recommend this to all the people out there who have inclnation to web development!
- Great Front End Developer Course- 5/6/2016Desarie Green • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development (Codewave) • Campus: Los Angeles
This course was great since I was a beginner. I had signed up for online courses, but I wanted to get a solid foundation. It was nice to come in and have an instructor face-to-face instructor to learn the basics. It was a small class environment, and it was nice to be able to ask questions as the class was in progress. The class met everyday, except weekends, for four weeks. It was less daunting than I initially thought, and after taking this course I feel confident with moving forward with my coding skills. The instructor was great and knowledgeable. It was great to have him work through what we'd be learning, and then given an exercise to practice the new skills. The instructor would also provide third party resources that were invaluable, whether it was being able to practice our coding skills or areas to help us when we stumble. Great course.
- My time at BeachCoders- 2/5/2016SSS • Graduate • Campus: Los AngelesTerm: Winter 2015-2016 The instructor was friendly and asked me if I needed help. There's always water in the fridge and a new challenge to work on. If you actually participate, ask questions, and learn the syntax, you will learn to code and build beautiful websites. The instructor made the appropriate tools available and showed us the existence of many more. He was always available to answer a question, and he was honest with us. He investigated bugs in front of us and showed us how to fix annoying issues that pop up commonly when working with front end. I'm still working on a project I began work on there. With some time and care, this might be my first app. :) - S
- Call me: Future Front-End Developer- 12/2/2016Anonymous • Future Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Front End Web Development (Codewave) • Campus: Los Angeles