wyncode-logo

Wyncode

Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach

Wyncode

Wyncode offers full-time and part-time full stack and front end web development, digital marketing, and UX/UI design bootcamps based in Miami, Florida. By offering both full-time and part-time courses, Wyncode offers options for students looking for a career change or new skills to level up their resume. Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive focuses on JavaScript, HTML, Rails, jQuery, Ruby, CSS, and React.js. Their front end web development program focuses on JavaScript, HTML, jQuery, CSS, and React.js. On top of technical skills, Wyncode teaches soft skills with a focus on professional development.

Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.

Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 750+ graduates and 350+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.

Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.74

all (291) reviews for Wyncode →

Recent Wyncode News

Read all (34) articles about Wyncode →
  • Digital Marketing

Digital Marketing
    LocationMiami
    Digital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships available
  • Front End Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Front End
    LocationMiami
    Want to learn coding skills to get ahead in your current career? Open the door to moving into a cross-discipline position at work or improve communication with your tech team. Learn front end web dev skills like HTML, CSS, JavaScript and React in just three nights a week for twelve weeks.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships available
    Prep WorkPre-work for enrolled students
  • Full Stack Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, Rails, CSS, React.js, Ruby
    Start Date April 6, 2020
    LocationMiami
    Are you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 500 alumni who have been hired at over 250 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
    Available through Climb Credit

ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships are available.
    Prep WorkPre-work for enrolled students
    April 6, 2020 - Miami Apply by April 1, 2020
  • UX/UI Immersive

Design, User Experience Design
    Start Date April 6, 2020
    LocationMiami
    Any designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
    Available through Climb Credit
    Tuition PlansWyncode offers different financing alternatives. Please ask our admissions team for more details.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military Scholarship Available
    Minimum Skill LevelDesigned for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary.
    Prep WorkPre-work is assigned to enrolled students
    April 6, 2020 - Miami Apply by April 1, 2020

• WE LOVE WYNCODE
    Natalia  User Photo
    Natalia • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Wyncode is more than a Bootcamp is a family. They really support you since the beginning and during the entire process. All the team is amazing.

• Iman Bashir  User Photo
    Iman Bashir • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am so happy that I chose to do THIS course in Miami (coming from Canada)... What made my experience so amazing was the nonstop support where the staff didn't LET ME fall off my game. They keep you motivated and provide you so much more than just an amazing curriculum, they provide you with a coding community that doesn't just end after the course. The curriculum is amazing for people who struggle with traditional classes by incorporating code-alongs, tons of labs, games, weekend and night support, extra resources, and lecturers/ta's who go the extra measure by constantly iterating the class experience for you.

• Kiara P  User Photo
    Kiara P • Student Verified via GitHub
    Proud to have had the opportunity to be part of the Wynfam and develop the skills needed to be a Full Stack Developer. One of the core values they taught was to Never Stop Learning, which I will forever keep with me throughout my career in the tech industry.
  • Worth it!
    - 3/27/2020
    Bonita  User Photo
    Bonita • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Definitely recommend. I was very thorough in my research when I was looking into bootcamps although I was on the fence between which program I wanted to do I knew it was either web dev or UX/UI, I knew I wanted to attend one. I am so happy with the decision I made to go to wyncode. My instructor, Gessica is amazing and the whole wyn fam is so supportive through everything.
  • Sonia St. Remy  User Photo
    Sonia St. Remy • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Coming into this course with little to no experience the staff helped in any way they could to make sure that I succeeded. Recommendations for the upcoming student don't stop at the pre - work learn as mush as you can to give yourself a leg up in the class. Make the TA's your best - friends they are always will to help and sign up for as many one - on -one as you can.
  • Wyncode - Student
    - 12/11/2019
    Emilio Izquierdo  User Photo
    Emilio Izquierdo • Founder and Data Strategy Consultant • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I attended Wyncode in Oct of 2019. My instructor was Andy Weiss and the Teaching Assistants where Leo Policastro and Lazaro Quintana. After working for nearly a decade in data warehousing, strategy and analytics alongside web developers, I decided to take a break and dive into full-stack web development myself. I was seeking to understand the full cycle of web development and pick up on some new languages along the way. Before selecting Wyncode as where I'd like to gain these new skills, I explored several schools offering similar programs online and with physical locations in South Florida. During my initial interview with Wyncode the interviewer understood my needs and made me feel welcome.

Once the Wyncode program started the pace of the program was appropriately fast-paced, all the lectures would build on each other in a proper way with just enough projects and homework in between to fully link the lectures together. As a student, you must remain fully committed to working long days, including weekends, to get the full benefits from the course. After just 10 weeks I can proudly say that I feel very comfortable with full-stack web development and ended the course having enough tools in my tool chest to accomplish the tasks I was looking to tackle and build my own light white web applications.

In addition, the full-time staff at Wyncode exceeded my expectations. They were always very genuine with their demeanor and went above and beyond to assist the students at all times of the day. The sense of community and support you experience at Wyncode is amazing. It is without a doubt that I would recommend Wyncode to anyone looking to expand their tech skills and/or completely switch careers

• Jen Jordan  User Photo
    Jen Jordan • Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I found out about Wyncode when I was working as a middle school teacher and feeling deeply unsatisfied with where my life was going. I did my research on various bootcamps, and Wyncode stood out from the crowd. I attended their one-day bootcamp and quickly realized that they perfectly execute the teaching process, which impressed me as an educator. Also, Andy is a phenominal instructor with years of experience both in education and as a senior web developer. The fact that tuition includes Wynwork (job support and placement) makes this bootcamp a no-brainer. It isn't the cheapest, but it has the most value.

Now that I am a graduate of Wyncode, I can say it was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. The constant reminder to have a growth-mindset to tackle any problem has made me a better developer and person. My family is amazed with how confident and knowledgeable I am as a developer in a short space of time. They really prepared me for my final project and presenting it to the tech industry on pitch night. I'm genuinely a happier person now, and I can't thank them enough for giving me this confidence and these practical skills.

Now that I am seeking work, I really feel like the "Wynfam" are really behind me. Every year, they release a job support for their hiring rate (93% for 2018), so my success is also their success. Wyntalent is supporting me with resume help, and weekly workshops. All of it free for me.

You may feel like, "Wait a second. This is all too perfect. What's the catch?" The truth is that there is no catch. The founders, Johanna and Juha Mikkola are genuine people that want to help the South Florida tech scene grow. This school is their brainchild, and they love it and protect it. As a result, they hire folks that are just as positive, dedicated, and upstanding as they are. The work culture here is amazing. You're going to love learning here.

• Anna  User Photo
    Anna • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My learning experience was challenging, sometimes difficult. I stayed late everyday to finish homework, to work on the projects. But the same time this experience was really rewarding. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and gave me more confidence. I set goals for my future.  During these 10 weeks I was completely involved in the learning process, I got great support from TA's, and head instructor, they are real professionals and very dedicated people. I also made a lot of connections with new people.

My advice to future students:

before the course do all assigned pre-work and learn even more to prepare yourself for this bootcamp.

Dedicate all your time and energy for these 10 weeks. It will be very intensive but remember - always believe in yourself and never stop learning!

• Web Development
    Nico  User Photo
    Nico • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I came to Wyncode because of all the positive reviews they had online when i searched up coding bootcamps in South Florida. 10 weeks laters i am absolutely blown away by the quality of material that was covered. The Full-Stack web develpment course leaves no gap in how to a site can be created from front to back. The teachers are and teaching assistants are extremely dedicated and are open to any question a student may have. Theres no word that can describe the impact my instructuor Andy has left on my life, the man has truely inspired me and countless others as well. I felt extremely supported along the way by both programs managers thoughout my stay. I love the learing enviroment, the glass walls, the atmosphere, and location. I look forward to exploring the career search in the upcommin weeks through Wyntalent.

• Jujopico  User Photo
    Jujopico • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Feel lost? Working but don't gain a lot? Try to catch up the pace of new tech?

Why not just take a tour in Wyncode? Here is my own experience.

The first time I came in, the room was packed by coders/desginers with laptops, which actually made me stressful - I hope I can be one of them confidentially but the same time I really got scared. You actually need some determination to stay here. Later you will find this is an awesome place, everybody came here with the real inner will of studying. Glad to share and help each other. Any problem? Just talk to your instructor, your TAs, your manager, or even directly to your boss. I didn't know we should spend weekends here as weekdays, for some family issuses I couldn't make it but after talking to manager and TAs, they provided TA support on extra time like one-on-one after school. But also, cherish your time here, you only have 10 weeks here, tuition is not a small piece of cake, while everybody is busting butt to support you, you really should take advantage of this.

After 10 weeks, what you gain is not only solid tech, but also useful social connections and sopportive backups. Trust Wyncode and hang on there, you will get paid off.

• Amazing Bootcamp!
    Andres Mejias  User Photo
    Andres Mejias • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Well I take the course of full stack web development (10weeks).  I'm very happy to select Wyncode how the place to take this course, all staff are very amazing they are very commited with the work and students, the information in class is very completed and the system to work is excelent.

I don't speack so much english i am from Venezuela but here can practice with the language and at the same time learn code, is very hard at begin but with constanse and discipline all can complete.

I invite all the community from my country and hispanic / latin people to come here is the place to start the jorney in code. Is amazing!

• My Experience.
    William Kennedy  User Photo
    William Kennedy • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I recently graduated from the Full-Stack Web Development course at Wyncode Academy, and I can honestly say it was the most challenging yet most rewarding experience I've gone through. The culture at Wyncode is absolutely amazing, and you truly become apart of a family. The course itself was rather challenging. Every student experienced many sleepless nights and a few fustrations during the development of their applications, but we all came out on top with the skills needed to directly contribute to the tech community. My mindset on how to tackle problems, whether it may be in tech or life in general, has been a tremendous benefit of completing this course. I HIGHLY recommend this course to anyone who is looking into getting a career in tech.

• Brendan Guralsky  User Photo
    Brendan Guralsky • Student Verified via GitHub

Wyncode is ran by the most inspirational people ive ever met. From the owners to the head instructer  and even down to even the teaching assistent the program is here to set you up for success. That being said it is all down to what you put in. If you treat the program the with respect the program will more then respect you. Highly reccommend

• Simply special
    Aereli Oyanadel  User Photo
    Aereli Oyanadel • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Writing this at the very last day of week 10.. Cannot emphasize enough the incredible feeling of pure bliss. Just keep pushing, dont stop, dont think about stopping, punch through, keep fighting. This school has giving e light into an incredible new carreer i never though I could ever be part of on my own. They really went through and kept their word on helping you find a job and helping you succeed IF you put the work into it.

I did, and couldnt be happier.

You could do it.

take that leap of faith.

• Top Notch!
    Pitney  User Photo
    Pitney • Student Verified via GitHub

This is easily the best place to learn how to code. The staff is friendly, Andy is an absolutely wonderful coding instructor, and the TA's are incredibly knowledgeable. Even the guest speakers deliver tons of value. Would recommend to anyone looking to start their journey as a software developer.

• James Kemp  User Photo
    James Kemp • Graduate Verified via GitHub

The best part about wyncode has to be the vailabiltty of teaching assistants. There was always an extremly inteligent and caring individual to help out students from 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. every day and weekends. The instructor Andy is a really incredible teacher and his prior expirience as a senior dev and a school teacher really bled through into him being such a fantastic instructor.

I'm a recent grad and we are just starting the job process. It's a huge deal for both them and us. They're providing us with all the resources, workshops and continued support to land that first job.

Overall my expirience at wyncode has been extremly possitive and I have almost no qualms with the course.

• UX/UI designer
    Karen Molina  User Photo
    Karen Molina • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Though 2-3 months, but worth the time. glad to had made it and ready to move on. Wyncode has been a great school, I came here with no experience and now I feel confident with all the training and positive energy.

• Robert Terrell  User Photo
    Robert Terrell • Verified via LinkedIn

Walking into Wyncode I found myself a bit skeptical.  I didn't think I would be able to accomplish everything they were promising me.  After listening to the TA's and the owner's speak, I became motivated and adopted the "never stop growing" mindset.  I learned so much from the course and I can't thank Wyncode enough for giving me the tools to continue my journey as a web developer.  Great TA's, Great Instructors!

• Valiana  User Photo
    Valiana • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Proud Wyncoder! This program changed my life and career in just ten weeks. Instructor/teaching assistants are awesome and so supportive. So excited to continue learning and growing my new skills.

• Davin Harding  User Photo
    Davin Harding • Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I want to preface this by saying that I intentionally waited a year after graduating to write this review.  I chose to do this because I wanted to share perspective on not only the job search process, but also my time at my new position and how I have fared being brand new to the technology industry.

Back Story (if you care lol)

Prior to Wyncode I only dabbled in JavaScript, working about halfway through what I later learned was a very poor intro to JS online class that I bought for $10.  I had thought about getting into technology and software development for years, but it never seemed feasible with coding bootcamps being expensive and out of state.  Then a friend of mine told me about Wyncode in Miami and I was intrigued.  I filled out some preliminary info online and then, to be honest, sort of forgot about it.  A few weeks later I am on the beach and I get a call from a number I don't know.  Now normally I never answer these types of calls but for some reason that day I did.  Crazy enough it was Maria, one of the admissions officers at Wyncode.  We had a very genuine conversation where I didn't once feel like I was being pushed or sold.  Instead I was invited to a free Intro to JS class where I could meet other people like me, instructors and the Founders of Wyncode.  Long story short I went and was blown away with the space, the people and the overall energy.  I started to believe this was possible.  After that things started falling into place one after another and within a couple months of that phone call I was registered to start class in the summer.

The Actual Review

If I had to sum up the reasons why I attended/primary benefits of attending Wyncode it would be three things: Mentorship, Network and Resource Curation.

If you talk to anyone that is successful I can guarantee you that they will tell you they would not be where they are today without one or more Mentors.  This is especially true with software development.  You need someone who has gone before and done what you are trying to do.  They can show you the way, encourage you when you struggle and most of all be living proof that the insane thing that you are trying to do is actually possible.  This is something that is incredibly difficult to find on your own, especially if you have little to no ties to the technology industry.  I found this in the instructors, TA's, graduates and even other classmates at Wyncode.  If you are willing to seek them out there are an abundance of mentors ready and willing to help you on your path.

When it comes to finding a job, Network is absoutely imperative.  Wyncode achieves this in many ways, obviously the group of people I mentioned as mentors, but in addition to that you are exposed to countless events, conferences, interviews and of course Wynwork.  Wynwork is headed up by a few Wyncode employees and is a network of employers and graduates who all work together to help provide you with resources and leads to find a job once you have employable skills.  I am here to tell you that without a Network, or taking advantage of said Network, you WILL NOT find a job.

And lastly, resource curation.  This one is huge.  If you read my intro you know that I attempted to learn JS prior to Wyncode.  It didn't go so well.  Let's be clear, everything you can and will learn at Wyncode you can find for free on the internet.  The issue is that as a total noob you have no idea whether the material you find is the most organized, efficient, informative and/or up to date.  How would you be able to know?  This is where the Wynfam comes in.  They have gone before, successfully pushed through hundreds of people through their currciculum.  They know what you need to know, the best way of teaching it and constantly refine and update to stay on top of trends.  This alone is worth the price of tuition!  It will accelerate your learning at least 5x.

For these three reasons I can honestly tell you as I sit here at the desk of my well compensated, multi perk job that Wyncode is worth the price of admission and then some.  It WILL NOT be easy.  On the contrary, going through this program was probably the hardest thing I have ever done.  But it was something that I thought a lot about and felt deeply was true to my passion.  And so even though I spent 12 hours a day 6 days a week coding for 10 weeks, I never once resented it.  Instead I absolutely cherished every moment, even staying at Wynbase until 2am on a Friday night by myself to finish an assignment.  When you know you are on the right path you can do anything.

The Job Search

The job search support and resources that Wyncode provides are excellent but only if you take advantage of them.  You might think that getting through the course is the hard part but its actually after that really counts.  My best advice is to be a yes man/woman.  Attend every event that Wyncode provides for the job search process and pursue every lead, every connection to a fault.  If you want to get the most out of your experience you have to be absolutlely ruthless and never let up for a second.  The week after my graduation I attended networking events every night.  I pursued every possible lead I could find.  I can say that I was incredibly lucky to have a lead from a very close friend with an amazing company that gave me an initial phone interview within two weeks after graduating.  After the phone screen I was invited to an in person interview that was 4 hours long and received a job offer the same day.  I waited a few weeks to see some other opportunities through but eventually accepted that offer as it checked all of my boxes.  I will admit that I was extremely lucky to accept a job offer within 5-6 weeks of graduation.  While this is certainly not the norm, it is definitely possible.  The biggest piece of advice I can give is to leverage your network, especially any long standing relationships if at all possible.  I'm talking about close friends or at least people that you were close with at one time. These are the people that are most likely to go to bat for you and therefore increase your chances of making it through the entire interview process.  While it is definitely possible to get a job without leveraging network, it is definitely more difficult and will probably take longer.

The Job

I now work as an IT Consultant with a Software Engineering focus.  I split my time 75/25 with software engineering and client engagement.  While a lot of the skills I picked up have been put to use here, the most important thing I learned is the "get it done"/"growth" mentality.  The idea that anything is possible with the proper mindset and self application.  At my job we are constantly faced with a myriad of challenges and Wyncode definitely helped me to learn that I can solve any problem if I apply myself enough.  It is a skill that I will take with me for the rest of my life.  If the only thing you get from this program is that, you've won. In that regard I can truthfully say that this program more than adequately prepared me for the real world.

Conclusion

While I could go on longer about the cold brew on tap, modern facilities and prime location in the heart of Wynwood, at this point if you are still reading this then I think you already have made your mind up.  Make the phone call, submit your info online, do whatever it takes and take the plunge!  I promise you won't regret it and possibly you might end up changing your life!  I know I did!!

• Meade  User Photo
    Meade • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I came to Wyncode to learn the basics of UX/UI Design and I'm leaving with a solid grounding the methodologies, princes and best practices of digital product design and mastery of the software designers use including Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Overflow, Whimsical, Keynote and Google forms. What was unexpected was the level and amount of collaboration we would do with the Full Stack Web Development cohort. Over the course of 10 weeks, we worked with WebDev students on multiple projects, gaining invaluable experience for our future careers, for designers to work seamlessly with developers (always a goal) they need to know how to communicate with them, how to build collaborative teams where everything is working towards a common goal.

One of the things I didn't expect when I came to Wyncode was how relevant my previous experience would be, I jumped into the program hoping that my academic and work history would help me but I was delighted to find that 7 years of working in coffee shops, restaurants and hotels taught me to see things from the customers perspective, to empathize with them, it turns out this directly translates into User-Centered Design. Working in software sales taught me how to talk to developers and how to brake complicated information down into manageable bits for the customer, this experience helped me learn to design websites and mobile apps that presented information in manageable pieces for the customer and gave me the ability to explain to the developers on our team how the product should work.

I didn't need the experience I had when I started this program but I love that jobs I thought of as totally unrelated proved to be an asset to me as a product designer.

• Recent Grad
    Edwin  User Photo
    Edwin • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had a great time learning in this program. I was exposed briefly to coding prior to the course and I feel confident in the skills I learned in just 10 weeks. The course was hard to say the least but It builds good work ethic especially for the self discipline required after the course is over. The relationships built between other classmate was unexpected and immeasurable.

• Johan Gace  User Photo
    Johan Gace • Web Dev Intern • Verified via LinkedIn

I joined Wyncode a few months after my college graduation and I am convinced that Wynocode was the most valuable educational experience in my life.

The founders Johanna and Juha deeply care about the students and they have created a diverse and highly engaging learning community that is transforming Miami's tech scene. The addmissions director Francis and the program manager Bria are commited to help the students succeed. The instructor Andy, is an expert in Web Development and an amazing teacher. The TAs are supportive and willing to help. After 10 weeks of learning we are being offered  Job Support . Milad and Beto follow up with the students and they are great resources for finding a job. I already have an internship lined up through their Future leaders Fellowship program which is an amazing opportunity.

Becoming a coder is a challenge but you will be provided the tools for succes and at the end of the day  a student will get what they put in the program. Every student in the program is eager to really learn the craft and we pushed each other to build great apps. This bootcamp is for whoever who is willing to challenge themselves and start a new career.

• Life-changing
    Soph  User Photo
    Soph • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Unique and challenging educational exprience, can't imagine having learned all of these skills any other way. The staff, the TAs, the instructors - all brilliant humans. I've gained a new, irreplaceable family, and have been forever changed by my decision to come to Wyncode.

• Josh  User Photo
    Josh • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

This was easily one of the best decisions I have ever made. Being a recent IT graduate I knew a lot of programming theory and learned some programming but the experience, projects, and mentorship goes above and beyond to set you up for real world in the tech industry. The technology stack(html, css, javascript, react,ruby) is great and very current in the market today. They also have daily and weekend breakout sessions to teach new and different technolgies such as react hooks. There is not enough I can say that could represent how amazing the experience is here. By the way, this experience goes well beyond the end of the course. Last thing I want to note is that this is the only Tech Bootcamp to accept the GI bill and have a ton of scholarship opportunities for women. No mater what your background is you can become a webdeveloper.

• Full Stack Student
    Tushar Poojara  User Photo
    Tushar Poojara • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Coding bootcamps are terrifying, you are going in with very little information and experience and hoping to end the course with the knowledge to get a job.  It's fast paced and at times lots of dense information coming at you.  Wyncode does an amazing job with the TAs and Instructors helping you out when you get stuck and not always giving you the answer, but guiding you to the answer.  They have job support for the Full Stack program and I consider the rest of my cohort (classmates) as family.

Wyncode Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Please see our full Job Placement Report here: https://wyncode.co/jobs-report/