Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.
Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 850+ graduates and 400+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.
Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.74
Recent Wyncode News
- May 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- March 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- Coding Bootcamps + COVID-19: Updates, Scholarships and Tips for Learning Online
- Digital Marketing
In PersonPart Time4 Hours/week10 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $5,000 Class size 30 Location MiamiDigital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships available
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships available
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work for enrolled students Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $15,000 Class size 30 Location MiamiAre you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 500 alumni who have been hired at over 250 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships are available.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work for enrolled students Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $15,000 Class size 15 Location MiamiAny designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
Deposit $500 Financing Tuition Plans Wyncode offers different financing alternatives. Please ask our admissions team for more details. Scholarship Women In Tech & Military Scholarship Available
Minimum Skill Level Designed for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary. Prep Work Pre-work is assigned to enrolled students Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
299 reviews sorted by:
- UX/UI Immersive- 6/27/2020Kimberly • UX/UI Designer • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInDeciding to do an intensive program for career/life change was an important/stressful decision. And choosing Wyncode was the best decision I could have made, I’m so happy I did. Gessica, my head instructor, is an expert in the field - not all experts know how to teach and this one does. We had long days in front of our screens and she kept the content always interesting and applicable. I feel empowered and prepared for my new career with a solid base of knowledge/skills. Plus the learning culture at Wyncode is unique and I believe how more schools/traditional schools need to become. We learn soft skills, we learn to think positively and expect the best from ourselves, and we receive concrete career assistance post graduation. Love this place.
- Alejandro S. • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHubHello Everyone,
I'd like to share this in-depth review of my experience with Wyncode's Online Full Stack Development Bootcamp. Sections are bolded to highlight different topics. Feel free to skip to the one of your interest.
Why did I choose Wyncode?
I was first exposed to Wyncode when I was working for MagicLeap as a contracted content manager. I really wanted to stay at the company but I wanted to move into a developer role. My boss recommended I take the bootcamp because of the fact that Magic Leap is an active recruiter of Wyncode alumni. I then spoke to a couple of employees at MagicLeap and they confirmed their success with the program and how it helped them pivot their career. They both stated it was challenging and consuming but highly rewarding. I decided to set up a tour after this confirmation.
Tour and Interview
When I went to tour the schooI Linda received me with great energy. I really loved the space and location. The environment was very welcoming and the staff were very nice. I went ahead and interviewed with Francis. She was very real about the expectations, but was personable and really took the time to get to know me. The interview is a form of getting to know who you are, what your background is, and if you would be a good fit for the program. Francis mentioned she would get back to me in a couple of days with her decision and also let me know I could apply for an internal scholarship Wyncode offers based on need. A couple days later I got accepted and was granted a partial scholarship. At this point I had done my research and realized that Wyncode was going to be the school for me, based on the initial recommendation from my boss, the real life success stories, and my first impression of the school and staff it just made sense.
A quick note on Tuition. After price checking different programs, Wyncode has a very competitive tuition considering everything they offer. They will offer you a partial scholarship if you need it and if you need more they can lead you in the right direction for more financial aid. They are also partners with a education loan company called Climb up. I paid my tuition with Climb-up and was able to get an affordable monthly payback rate with low interest.
In the midst of this admissions process, Covid-19 hit hard and suddenly things started to seem a little unclear for me. I wasn't sure if this was going to be the best decision. I wasn't sure how I was going to afford this financially anymore. Magic Leap suddenly started laying people off left and right. At this point I doubted I was going to be able to return. After the initial stress and overthinking I had a moment of clarity and realized that if I was going to do this it would be now or never. Francis and Linda were very communicative along the way and extra helpful when I needed it. I was informed that my cohort was going to start remotely until it was safe to reopen the school. They also pushed back the start date given the circumstances.
The actual course. Weeks 1 - 11.
There's a lot that can be said here but I will try my best summarize. It is CHALLENGING. It's not easy. It will test you and it will consume you. You will be tested in a lot of ways. You will have homework, group projects, you will speak in front of the class. You will grow as a person and as a professional. You will learn so much. It will be overwhelming at times. Your time management skills and focus will be key to your success.
The structure of the program is well thought out. Vasti, the program manager is excellent. She will be very clear of how the program works, what is expected, where you can get help, and what is expected of you on a daily basis. She will hold you accountable. Your team mates will also hold you accountable.
The professors and TA's are awesome. Their patience is incredible and they truly care about your progress. They hold it down for you even after hours they are happy to help. They each have their own teaching style so try to connect with the ones that you learn from the best. Overall they all want you to succeed and you can tell they all have a passion for student progress and education.
Our cohort mainly learned the MERN Stack along with a ton of tools that developers use in a real work scenario.
There will be some weeks where you have some afternoons that are not that busy and some weekends where you will have a day off, but technically you could always be using that free time to learn something in better detail or working with another student or a TA on difficult subject. The reason I mention this is because you really have to go into the program choosing to make this your priority. We lost 22% of the students that started with us due to personal reasons so make sure you are 100% ready to commit most of your time to this. Don't plan any vacations or long weekend escapes. It's simply not worth your investment if you're going to do that. 12 weeks fly by so take advantage of the course to the max.
Pros: To be honest I loved the remote experience. Zoom is a great tool. I actually ended up making strong connections with a few students and with most of the staff. Working from home is comfortable, and the fact that I didn't have to dress up or drive 45 minutes to and from Wyncode every day is priceless. This time I was able to leverage it by putting it into studying or getting an extra few minutes of sleep when I needed it. You also save money on food as you aren't tempted to go out to eat that much during lunch breaks.
Cons: I wish during projects that we could of have gone to the school to work because working with other people can be challenging in different ways and being in person sometimes makes communication a little easier. However, because of Covid it just wasn't a possibility and most places were closed for social gatherings so we really had to learn how to work remotely. In a way this turns into a PRO because the challenges you face from working solely online lie in the fact that you have to learn to be an excellent communicator and become really proficient at using tools that other remote companies use. So overall I think it challenged us but allowed us to become better candidates for remote work opportunities.
Career week is no joke. Wyncode's success relies on your success so they have a dedicated week to helping you become job ready. You will still be working with people through resume building and conversations about different topics. Beto, the one in charge of this week is well educated on hiring trends and what works, so make sure you take notes and put into action his recommendations. They seem to have really strong partnerships with a ton of companies and the Wyncode alum is growing fast and strong.
Where I am at?
I am currently in the middle of career week. I am fixing up my resume, github, portfolio, and will be applying to 15-20 jobs a week and attending their weekly "wynwork" meetings where they announce the latest opportunities in their hiring partner network. Their lifetime job support was a huge relief for me after I saw what happened with MagicLeap. If I don't return to that company I know there are still tons of opportunities. I have already seen many different success stories with different backgrounds from Wyncode and I am sure I will continue to learn more about them. The Wyncode alumni is strong and they are represented in different parts of the country and the world so Wyncode's ties are now global. As side note, if I remember correctly most Wyncode Alum are able to land a job with 3 months of graduating.
I plan to apply, apply, apply, keep my coding skills sharp, and work on more independent projects or hackathons. I'm setting up a study plan to learn more about algorithms and data structures so I'll be able to compete against candidates with CS backgrounds. The game now is about HUSTLE. I know I will be able to land a job as a software developer sooner than later if I put in the work. Graduating is just the beginning.
I hope this helps everyone considering Wyncode. I am highly satisfied with the program and I hope to update everyone once I land my dream job.
- 10 Weeks intensive course- 6/26/2020Benjamin Moore • Jr Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInThis course was very intensive but instructed very well. Each week built on the last one and was well designed to help me grow into being a junior web-developer. All of the instructors were motivational and did a phenomenal job instructing us given the circumstances of COVID-19.
Our classroom became very tight-knit group out of this bootcamp and we are already working on team-based networking along with pursuing projects and job opportunities.
- Amazing Staff and Supportive Staff- 4/17/2020Elvis Hernandez • Software Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInThe ENTIRE staff at Wyncode is an amazing bunch of individuals that will stop at nothing to make sure that you get the help that you need. Doesn't matter if its academic, financial, or emotional. the team at Wyncode always has your back. The instructors Ernie, Leo, and Laz, along with all of the TA's are super passionate and skilled at what they do and it shows in the amount of effort they put forth in their jobs. The experience of going through a coding bootcamp is a grueling one, but if you put your head down and apply yourself then I absolutely believe that it is a worthwhile endeavor that will change your life.
- Best decision I've made in years!- 4/15/2020Kristina • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInI am an industrial designer with over 10 + years of experience and I came into the UX/UI immersive class to increase my value as a designer in the digital realm. I was worried that the content might be a bit too rudimentary after all of my experience, but I was thoroughly challenged throughout the course and learned all of the tools and methodologies to succeed in this field. Not only did I gain a wealth of knowledge, but also friendships with many like minded and talented people as well as a supportive career network. In the past, I've attended University at one of the top rated schools in the country, but I found my Wyncode instructor Gessica was one of the best instructors I've ever had! I have so much respect for her patience and knowledge and ability to always keep class interesting and fun day in and day out! She goes above and beyond all expectations! So if you are considering taking this course, I wouldn't think twice, just do it! You won't regret it! I promise. If I could stay in that class for couple years, I would!!
Response From: Francis Martinez of WyncodeTitle: Admissions DirectorFriday, Apr 10 2020Hello Hubert, please note that approval for an ISA is based on an application with criteria set both by Wyncode and Meratas, our ISA partner. Unfortunately, your application didn’t meet the minimum requirements and was denied. You can refer to the email I sent you on 4/10/2020 to see verification of this decision. Considering this, our goal was to work with you to find other options which is why we recommended Climb Credit.In regards to the interview, please note that our technical challenge at Wyncode is the requirement that you complete 100% of the pre-work assigned before the program begins. This pre-work is reviewed by our Full Stack Web Development instructors and is designed to assure that you have the skills needed to succeed in the program prior to starting the curriculum.We are sorry to hear you feel this way about Wyncode. In any case, we would like to have a conversation about your experience so we can take your suggestions into account moving forward. If you are available, please contact our Communications Manager at email@example.com.
- Amazing Experience Doing the Full Stack Course- 3/27/2020Iman Bashir • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I am so happy that I chose to do THIS course in Miami (coming from Canada)... What made my experience so amazing was the nonstop support where the staff didn't LET ME fall off my game. They keep you motivated and provide you so much more than just an amazing curriculum, they provide you with a coding community that doesn't just end after the course. The curriculum is amazing for people who struggle with traditional classes by incorporating code-alongs, tons of labs, games, weekend and night support, extra resources, and lecturers/ta's who go the extra measure by constantly iterating the class experience for you.
- Full Stack Web Development Course- 3/27/2020Kiara P • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHubProud to have had the opportunity to be part of the Wynfam and develop the skills needed to be a Full Stack Developer. One of the core values they taught was to Never Stop Learning, which I will forever keep with me throughout my career in the tech industry.
- Worth it!- 3/27/2020Bonita • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInDefinitely recommend. I was very thorough in my research when I was looking into bootcamps although I was on the fence between which program I wanted to do I knew it was either web dev or UX/UI, I knew I wanted to attend one. I am so happy with the decision I made to go to wyncode. My instructor, Gessica is amazing and the whole wyn fam is so supportive through everything.
- Full Stack Web Development- 3/27/2020Sonia St. Remy • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHubComing into this course with little to no experience the staff helped in any way they could to make sure that I succeeded. Recommendations for the upcoming student don't stop at the pre - work learn as mush as you can to give yourself a leg up in the class. Make the TA's your best - friends they are always will to help and sign up for as many one - on -one as you can.
- Wyncode - Student- 12/11/2019Emilio Izquierdo • Founder and Data Strategy Consultant • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I attended Wyncode in Oct of 2019. My instructor was Andy Weiss and the Teaching Assistants where Leo Policastro and Lazaro Quintana. After working for nearly a decade in data warehousing, strategy and analytics alongside web developers, I decided to take a break and dive into full-stack web development myself. I was seeking to understand the full cycle of web development and pick up on some new languages along the way. Before selecting Wyncode as where I'd like to gain these new skills, I explored several schools offering similar programs online and with physical locations in South Florida. During my initial interview with Wyncode the interviewer understood my needs and made me feel welcome.
Once the Wyncode program started the pace of the program was appropriately fast-paced, all the lectures would build on each other in a proper way with just enough projects and homework in between to fully link the lectures together. As a student, you must remain fully committed to working long days, including weekends, to get the full benefits from the course. After just 10 weeks I can proudly say that I feel very comfortable with full-stack web development and ended the course having enough tools in my tool chest to accomplish the tasks I was looking to tackle and build my own light white web applications.
In addition, the full-time staff at Wyncode exceeded my expectations. They were always very genuine with their demeanor and went above and beyond to assist the students at all times of the day. The sense of community and support you experience at Wyncode is amazing. It is without a doubt that I would recommend Wyncode to anyone looking to expand their tech skills and/or completely switch careers
- WE LOVE WYNCODE- 12/6/2019Natalia • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
* These outcomes are not audited by Course Report. In some cases, data is audited by a third party.
Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report: