wyncode-logo

Wyncode

Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach

Wyncode

Wyncode offers full-time and part-time full stack and front end web development, digital marketing, and UX/UI design bootcamps based in Miami, Florida. By offering both full-time and part-time courses, Wyncode offers options for students looking for a career change or new skills to level up their resume. Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive focuses on JavaScript, HTML, Rails, jQuery, Ruby, CSS, and React.js. Their front end web development program focuses on JavaScript, HTML, jQuery, CSS, and React.js. On top of technical skills, Wyncode teaches soft skills with a focus on professional development.

Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.

Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 750+ graduates and 350+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.

Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.74

all (296) reviews for Wyncode →

Recent Wyncode News

Read all (35) articles about Wyncode →
  • Digital Marketing

Digital Marketing
    LocationMiami
    Digital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships available
  • Front End Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Front End
    LocationMiami
    Want to learn coding skills to get ahead in your current career? Open the door to moving into a cross-discipline position at work or improve communication with your tech team. Learn front end web dev skills like HTML, CSS, JavaScript and React in just three nights a week for twelve weeks.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships available
    Prep WorkPre-work for enrolled students
  • Full Stack Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, Rails, CSS, React.js, Ruby
    LocationMiami
    Are you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 500 alumni who have been hired at over 250 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
    Available through Climb Credit

ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships are available.
    Prep WorkPre-work for enrolled students
  • UX/UI Immersive

Design, User Experience Design
    LocationMiami
    Any designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
    Available through Climb Credit
    Tuition PlansWyncode offers different financing alternatives. Please ask our admissions team for more details.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military Scholarship Available
    Minimum Skill LevelDesigned for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary.
    Prep WorkPre-work is assigned to enrolled students

• Simply special
    Aereli Oyanadel  User Photo
    Aereli Oyanadel • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Writing this at the very last day of week 10.. Cannot emphasize enough the incredible feeling of pure bliss. Just keep pushing, dont stop, dont think about stopping, punch through, keep fighting. This school has giving e light into an incredible new carreer i never though I could ever be part of on my own. They really went through and kept their word on helping you find a job and helping you succeed IF you put the work into it.

I did, and couldnt be happier.

You could do it.

take that leap of faith.

• Elvis Hernandez  User Photo
    Elvis Hernandez • Software Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The ENTIRE staff at Wyncode is an amazing bunch of individuals that will stop at nothing to make sure that you get the help that you need. Doesn't matter if its academic, financial, or emotional. the team at Wyncode always has your back. The instructors Ernie, Leo, and Laz, along with all of the TA's are super passionate and skilled at what they do and it shows in the amount of effort they put forth in their jobs. The experience of going through a coding bootcamp is a grueling one, but if you put your head down and apply yourself then I absolutely believe that it is a worthwhile endeavor that will change your life.
  • Kristina  User Photo
    Kristina • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am an industrial designer with over 10 + years of experience and I came into the UX/UI immersive class to increase my value as a designer in the digital realm. I was worried that the content might be a bit too rudimentary after all of my experience, but I was thoroughly challenged throughout the course and learned all of the tools and methodologies to succeed in this field. Not only did I gain a wealth of knowledge, but also friendships with many like minded and talented people as well as a supportive career network. In the past, I've attended University at one of the top rated schools in the country, but I found my Wyncode instructor Gessica was one of the best instructors I've ever had! I have so much respect for her patience and knowledge and ability to always keep class interesting and fun day in and day out! She goes above and beyond all expectations! So if you are considering taking this course, I wouldn't think twice, just do it! You won't regret it! I promise. If I could stay in that class for couple years,  I would!!
  • Liars
    - 4/10/2020
    Hubert Odias   User Photo
    Hubert Odias • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had an interview with the wyncode manager ( Francis  Martinez) about financing for wyncode and she says we have ISA but kept pushing me to finance with climb credit.   By the Way,  the interview wasn't even an interview. There was no technical challenge (which all coding bootcamps i applied to asked for me to do a techinal challenge)  so that was very questionable for me.  After I got accepted to the program (First week of March), every week leading to the curriculum shes asking me about applying to climb credit when I told her ill do the ISA. On April 10th  I put in a lot of applications for climb credit and on the deadline before the curriculum she then tells me there is no ISA option after I didn't get accepted for the credit option.  When I kept saying ill DO THE ISA OPTION. I wasted a lot of time. Also, their curriculum is 9 weeks accelerated which is pretty fast for a new person just getting started with javascript. The pre-work to get started with the Bootcamp isn't the best way to grasp the material before class either. They don't cover data structures and algorithm technical interview questions either. It was literally all over the place. I usually don't do reviews for companies but this Bootcamp was a mess. Please Don't ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. Go to any other Bootcamp that offers ISA and gives a clear responses.
    Response From: Francis Martinez of Wyncode
    Title: Admissions Director
    Friday, Apr 10 2020
    Hello Hubert, please note that approval for an ISA is based on an application with criteria set both by Wyncode and Meratas, our ISA partner. Unfortunately, your application didn’t meet the minimum requirements and was denied. You can refer to the email I sent you on 4/10/2020 to see verification of this decision. Considering this, our goal was to work with you to find other options which is why we recommended Climb Credit.

In regards to the interview, please note that our technical challenge at Wyncode is the requirement that you complete 100% of the pre-work assigned before the program begins. This pre-work is reviewed by our Full Stack Web Development instructors and is designed to assure that you have the skills needed to succeed in the program prior to starting the curriculum.

We are sorry to hear you feel this way about Wyncode. In any case, we would like to have a conversation about your experience so we can take your suggestions into account moving forward. If you are available, please contact our Communications Manager at vicky@wyncode.co
  • Iman Bashir  User Photo
    Iman Bashir • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am so happy that I chose to do THIS course in Miami (coming from Canada)... What made my experience so amazing was the nonstop support where the staff didn't LET ME fall off my game. They keep you motivated and provide you so much more than just an amazing curriculum, they provide you with a coding community that doesn't just end after the course. The curriculum is amazing for people who struggle with traditional classes by incorporating code-alongs, tons of labs, games, weekend and night support, extra resources, and lecturers/ta's who go the extra measure by constantly iterating the class experience for you.

• Kiara P  User Photo
    Kiara P • Student Verified via GitHub
    Proud to have had the opportunity to be part of the Wynfam and develop the skills needed to be a Full Stack Developer. One of the core values they taught was to Never Stop Learning, which I will forever keep with me throughout my career in the tech industry.
  • Worth it!
    - 3/27/2020
    Bonita  User Photo
    Bonita • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Definitely recommend. I was very thorough in my research when I was looking into bootcamps although I was on the fence between which program I wanted to do I knew it was either web dev or UX/UI, I knew I wanted to attend one. I am so happy with the decision I made to go to wyncode. My instructor, Gessica is amazing and the whole wyn fam is so supportive through everything.
  • Sonia St. Remy  User Photo
    Sonia St. Remy • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Coming into this course with little to no experience the staff helped in any way they could to make sure that I succeeded. Recommendations for the upcoming student don't stop at the pre - work learn as mush as you can to give yourself a leg up in the class. Make the TA's your best - friends they are always will to help and sign up for as many one - on -one as you can.
  • Wyncode - Student
    - 12/11/2019
    Emilio Izquierdo  User Photo
    Emilio Izquierdo • Founder and Data Strategy Consultant • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I attended Wyncode in Oct of 2019. My instructor was Andy Weiss and the Teaching Assistants where Leo Policastro and Lazaro Quintana. After working for nearly a decade in data warehousing, strategy and analytics alongside web developers, I decided to take a break and dive into full-stack web development myself. I was seeking to understand the full cycle of web development and pick up on some new languages along the way. Before selecting Wyncode as where I'd like to gain these new skills, I explored several schools offering similar programs online and with physical locations in South Florida. During my initial interview with Wyncode the interviewer understood my needs and made me feel welcome.

Once the Wyncode program started the pace of the program was appropriately fast-paced, all the lectures would build on each other in a proper way with just enough projects and homework in between to fully link the lectures together. As a student, you must remain fully committed to working long days, including weekends, to get the full benefits from the course. After just 10 weeks I can proudly say that I feel very comfortable with full-stack web development and ended the course having enough tools in my tool chest to accomplish the tasks I was looking to tackle and build my own light white web applications.

In addition, the full-time staff at Wyncode exceeded my expectations. They were always very genuine with their demeanor and went above and beyond to assist the students at all times of the day. The sense of community and support you experience at Wyncode is amazing. It is without a doubt that I would recommend Wyncode to anyone looking to expand their tech skills and/or completely switch careers

• WE LOVE WYNCODE
    Natalia  User Photo
    Natalia • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Wyncode is more than a Bootcamp is a family. They really support you since the beginning and during the entire process. All the team is amazing.

• Jen Jordan  User Photo
    Jen Jordan • Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I found out about Wyncode when I was working as a middle school teacher and feeling deeply unsatisfied with where my life was going. I did my research on various bootcamps, and Wyncode stood out from the crowd. I attended their one-day bootcamp and quickly realized that they perfectly execute the teaching process, which impressed me as an educator. Also, Andy is a phenominal instructor with years of experience both in education and as a senior web developer. The fact that tuition includes Wynwork (job support and placement) makes this bootcamp a no-brainer. It isn't the cheapest, but it has the most value.

Now that I am a graduate of Wyncode, I can say it was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. The constant reminder to have a growth-mindset to tackle any problem has made me a better developer and person. My family is amazed with how confident and knowledgeable I am as a developer in a short space of time. They really prepared me for my final project and presenting it to the tech industry on pitch night. I'm genuinely a happier person now, and I can't thank them enough for giving me this confidence and these practical skills.

Now that I am seeking work, I really feel like the "Wynfam" are really behind me. Every year, they release a job support for their hiring rate (93% for 2018), so my success is also their success. Wyntalent is supporting me with resume help, and weekly workshops. All of it free for me.

You may feel like, "Wait a second. This is all too perfect. What's the catch?" The truth is that there is no catch. The founders, Johanna and Juha Mikkola are genuine people that want to help the South Florida tech scene grow. This school is their brainchild, and they love it and protect it. As a result, they hire folks that are just as positive, dedicated, and upstanding as they are. The work culture here is amazing. You're going to love learning here.

• Anna  User Photo
    Anna • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My learning experience was challenging, sometimes difficult. I stayed late everyday to finish homework, to work on the projects. But the same time this experience was really rewarding. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and gave me more confidence. I set goals for my future.  During these 10 weeks I was completely involved in the learning process, I got great support from TA's, and head instructor, they are real professionals and very dedicated people. I also made a lot of connections with new people.

My advice to future students:

before the course do all assigned pre-work and learn even more to prepare yourself for this bootcamp.

Dedicate all your time and energy for these 10 weeks. It will be very intensive but remember - always believe in yourself and never stop learning!

• Web Development
    Nico  User Photo
    Nico • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I came to Wyncode because of all the positive reviews they had online when i searched up coding bootcamps in South Florida. 10 weeks laters i am absolutely blown away by the quality of material that was covered. The Full-Stack web develpment course leaves no gap in how to a site can be created from front to back. The teachers are and teaching assistants are extremely dedicated and are open to any question a student may have. Theres no word that can describe the impact my instructuor Andy has left on my life, the man has truely inspired me and countless others as well. I felt extremely supported along the way by both programs managers thoughout my stay. I love the learing enviroment, the glass walls, the atmosphere, and location. I look forward to exploring the career search in the upcommin weeks through Wyntalent.

Wyncode Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Please see our full Job Placement Report here: https://wyncode.co/jobs-report/