Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.
Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 750+ graduates and 350+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.
Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.74
Recent Wyncode News
- March 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- Pedro’s Journey to Lead Software Engineer after Wyncode
- November 2019 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup
- Digital Marketing
In PersonPart Time4 Hours/week10 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $5,000 Class size 30 Location MiamiDigital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships available
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships available
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work for enrolled students Placement Test No Interview No Start Date April 6, 2020 Cost $15,000 Class size 30 Location MiamiAre you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 500 alumni who have been hired at over 250 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships are available.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work for enrolled students Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesApril 6, 2020 - Miami Apply by April 1, 2020
Start Date April 6, 2020 Cost $15,000 Class size 15 Location MiamiAny designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
Deposit $500 Financing Tuition Plans Wyncode offers different financing alternatives. Please ask our admissions team for more details. Scholarship Women In Tech & Military Scholarship Available
Minimum Skill Level Designed for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary. Prep Work Pre-work is assigned to enrolled students Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesApril 6, 2020 - Miami Apply by April 1, 2020
291 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Amazing Experience Doing the Full Stack Course- 3/27/2020Iman Bashir • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I am so happy that I chose to do THIS course in Miami (coming from Canada)... What made my experience so amazing was the nonstop support where the staff didn't LET ME fall off my game. They keep you motivated and provide you so much more than just an amazing curriculum, they provide you with a coding community that doesn't just end after the course. The curriculum is amazing for people who struggle with traditional classes by incorporating code-alongs, tons of labs, games, weekend and night support, extra resources, and lecturers/ta's who go the extra measure by constantly iterating the class experience for you.
- Full Stack Web Development Course- 3/27/2020Kiara P • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHubProud to have had the opportunity to be part of the Wynfam and develop the skills needed to be a Full Stack Developer. One of the core values they taught was to Never Stop Learning, which I will forever keep with me throughout my career in the tech industry.
- Worth it!- 3/27/2020Bonita • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInDefinitely recommend. I was very thorough in my research when I was looking into bootcamps although I was on the fence between which program I wanted to do I knew it was either web dev or UX/UI, I knew I wanted to attend one. I am so happy with the decision I made to go to wyncode. My instructor, Gessica is amazing and the whole wyn fam is so supportive through everything.
- Full Stack Web Development- 3/27/2020Sonia St. Remy • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHubComing into this course with little to no experience the staff helped in any way they could to make sure that I succeeded. Recommendations for the upcoming student don't stop at the pre - work learn as mush as you can to give yourself a leg up in the class. Make the TA's your best - friends they are always will to help and sign up for as many one - on -one as you can.
- Wyncode - Student- 12/11/2019Emilio Izquierdo • Founder and Data Strategy Consultant • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I attended Wyncode in Oct of 2019. My instructor was Andy Weiss and the Teaching Assistants where Leo Policastro and Lazaro Quintana. After working for nearly a decade in data warehousing, strategy and analytics alongside web developers, I decided to take a break and dive into full-stack web development myself. I was seeking to understand the full cycle of web development and pick up on some new languages along the way. Before selecting Wyncode as where I'd like to gain these new skills, I explored several schools offering similar programs online and with physical locations in South Florida. During my initial interview with Wyncode the interviewer understood my needs and made me feel welcome.
Once the Wyncode program started the pace of the program was appropriately fast-paced, all the lectures would build on each other in a proper way with just enough projects and homework in between to fully link the lectures together. As a student, you must remain fully committed to working long days, including weekends, to get the full benefits from the course. After just 10 weeks I can proudly say that I feel very comfortable with full-stack web development and ended the course having enough tools in my tool chest to accomplish the tasks I was looking to tackle and build my own light white web applications.
In addition, the full-time staff at Wyncode exceeded my expectations. They were always very genuine with their demeanor and went above and beyond to assist the students at all times of the day. The sense of community and support you experience at Wyncode is amazing. It is without a doubt that I would recommend Wyncode to anyone looking to expand their tech skills and/or completely switch careers
- WE LOVE WYNCODE- 12/6/2019Natalia • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
- A life-changing 10 weeks- 12/6/2019Jen Jordan • Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I found out about Wyncode when I was working as a middle school teacher and feeling deeply unsatisfied with where my life was going. I did my research on various bootcamps, and Wyncode stood out from the crowd. I attended their one-day bootcamp and quickly realized that they perfectly execute the teaching process, which impressed me as an educator. Also, Andy is a phenominal instructor with years of experience both in education and as a senior web developer. The fact that tuition includes Wynwork (job support and placement) makes this bootcamp a no-brainer. It isn't the cheapest, but it has the most value.
Now that I am a graduate of Wyncode, I can say it was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. The constant reminder to have a growth-mindset to tackle any problem has made me a better developer and person. My family is amazed with how confident and knowledgeable I am as a developer in a short space of time. They really prepared me for my final project and presenting it to the tech industry on pitch night. I'm genuinely a happier person now, and I can't thank them enough for giving me this confidence and these practical skills.
Now that I am seeking work, I really feel like the "Wynfam" are really behind me. Every year, they release a job support for their hiring rate (93% for 2018), so my success is also their success. Wyntalent is supporting me with resume help, and weekly workshops. All of it free for me.
You may feel like, "Wait a second. This is all too perfect. What's the catch?" The truth is that there is no catch. The founders, Johanna and Juha Mikkola are genuine people that want to help the South Florida tech scene grow. This school is their brainchild, and they love it and protect it. As a result, they hire folks that are just as positive, dedicated, and upstanding as they are. The work culture here is amazing. You're going to love learning here.
- Climbing to success- 12/6/2019Anna • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
My learning experience was challenging, sometimes difficult. I stayed late everyday to finish homework, to work on the projects. But the same time this experience was really rewarding. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and gave me more confidence. I set goals for my future. During these 10 weeks I was completely involved in the learning process, I got great support from TA's, and head instructor, they are real professionals and very dedicated people. I also made a lot of connections with new people.
My advice to future students:
before the course do all assigned pre-work and learn even more to prepare yourself for this bootcamp.
Dedicate all your time and energy for these 10 weeks. It will be very intensive but remember - always believe in yourself and never stop learning!
- Web Development- 12/6/2019Nico • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
I came to Wyncode because of all the positive reviews they had online when i searched up coding bootcamps in South Florida. 10 weeks laters i am absolutely blown away by the quality of material that was covered. The Full-Stack web develpment course leaves no gap in how to a site can be created from front to back. The teachers are and teaching assistants are extremely dedicated and are open to any question a student may have. Theres no word that can describe the impact my instructuor Andy has left on my life, the man has truely inspired me and countless others as well. I felt extremely supported along the way by both programs managers thoughout my stay. I love the learing enviroment, the glass walls, the atmosphere, and location. I look forward to exploring the career search in the upcommin weeks through Wyntalent.
- Share my C35 web developer experience- 12/6/2019Jujopico • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
Feel lost? Working but don't gain a lot? Try to catch up the pace of new tech?
Why not just take a tour in Wyncode? Here is my own experience.
The first time I came in, the room was packed by coders/desginers with laptops, which actually made me stressful - I hope I can be one of them confidentially but the same time I really got scared. You actually need some determination to stay here. Later you will find this is an awesome place, everybody came here with the real inner will of studying. Glad to share and help each other. Any problem? Just talk to your instructor, your TAs, your manager, or even directly to your boss. I didn't know we should spend weekends here as weekdays, for some family issuses I couldn't make it but after talking to manager and TAs, they provided TA support on extra time like one-on-one after school. But also, cherish your time here, you only have 10 weeks here, tuition is not a small piece of cake, while everybody is busting butt to support you, you really should take advantage of this.
After 10 weeks, what you gain is not only solid tech, but also useful social connections and sopportive backups. Trust Wyncode and hang on there, you will get paid off.
- Amazing Bootcamp!- 12/6/2019Andres Mejias • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Well I take the course of full stack web development (10weeks). I'm very happy to select Wyncode how the place to take this course, all staff are very amazing they are very commited with the work and students, the information in class is very completed and the system to work is excelent.
I don't speack so much english i am from Venezuela but here can practice with the language and at the same time learn code, is very hard at begin but with constanse and discipline all can complete.
I invite all the community from my country and hispanic / latin people to come here is the place to start the jorney in code. Is amazing!
- My Experience.- 12/6/2019William Kennedy • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I recently graduated from the Full-Stack Web Development course at Wyncode Academy, and I can honestly say it was the most challenging yet most rewarding experience I've gone through. The culture at Wyncode is absolutely amazing, and you truly become apart of a family. The course itself was rather challenging. Every student experienced many sleepless nights and a few fustrations during the development of their applications, but we all came out on top with the skills needed to directly contribute to the tech community. My mindset on how to tackle problems, whether it may be in tech or life in general, has been a tremendous benefit of completing this course. I HIGHLY recommend this course to anyone who is looking into getting a career in tech.
- A school for the driven- 12/6/2019Brendan Guralsky • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
Wyncode is ran by the most inspirational people ive ever met. From the owners to the head instructer and even down to even the teaching assistent the program is here to set you up for success. That being said it is all down to what you put in. If you treat the program the with respect the program will more then respect you. Highly reccommend
- Simply special- 12/6/2019Aereli Oyanadel • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Writing this at the very last day of week 10.. Cannot emphasize enough the incredible feeling of pure bliss. Just keep pushing, dont stop, dont think about stopping, punch through, keep fighting. This school has giving e light into an incredible new carreer i never though I could ever be part of on my own. They really went through and kept their word on helping you find a job and helping you succeed IF you put the work into it.
I did, and couldnt be happier.
You could do it.
take that leap of faith.
- Top Notch!- 12/6/2019Pitney • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
This is easily the best place to learn how to code. The staff is friendly, Andy is an absolutely wonderful coding instructor, and the TA's are incredibly knowledgeable. Even the guest speakers deliver tons of value. Would recommend to anyone looking to start their journey as a software developer.
- Absolutely amazing experience.- 12/6/2019James Kemp • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
The best part about wyncode has to be the vailabiltty of teaching assistants. There was always an extremly inteligent and caring individual to help out students from 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. every day and weekends. The instructor Andy is a really incredible teacher and his prior expirience as a senior dev and a school teacher really bled through into him being such a fantastic instructor.
I'm a recent grad and we are just starting the job process. It's a huge deal for both them and us. They're providing us with all the resources, workshops and continued support to land that first job.
Overall my expirience at wyncode has been extremly possitive and I have almost no qualms with the course.
- UX/UI designer- 12/6/2019Karen Molina • Student • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
- Best Experience Ever!- 12/6/2019Robert Terrell • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Walking into Wyncode I found myself a bit skeptical. I didn't think I would be able to accomplish everything they were promising me. After listening to the TA's and the owner's speak, I became motivated and adopted the "never stop growing" mindset. I learned so much from the course and I can't thank Wyncode enough for giving me the tools to continue my journey as a web developer. Great TA's, Great Instructors!
- Junior Web Developer- 12/6/2019Valiana • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHub
- More than I could have expected- 8/26/2019Meade • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I came to Wyncode to learn the basics of UX/UI Design and I'm leaving with a solid grounding the methodologies, princes and best practices of digital product design and mastery of the software designers use including Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Overflow, Whimsical, Keynote and Google forms. What was unexpected was the level and amount of collaboration we would do with the Full Stack Web Development cohort. Over the course of 10 weeks, we worked with WebDev students on multiple projects, gaining invaluable experience for our future careers, for designers to work seamlessly with developers (always a goal) they need to know how to communicate with them, how to build collaborative teams where everything is working towards a common goal.
One of the things I didn't expect when I came to Wyncode was how relevant my previous experience would be, I jumped into the program hoping that my academic and work history would help me but I was delighted to find that 7 years of working in coffee shops, restaurants and hotels taught me to see things from the customers perspective, to empathize with them, it turns out this directly translates into User-Centered Design. Working in software sales taught me how to talk to developers and how to brake complicated information down into manageable bits for the customer, this experience helped me learn to design websites and mobile apps that presented information in manageable pieces for the customer and gave me the ability to explain to the developers on our team how the product should work.
I didn't need the experience I had when I started this program but I love that jobs I thought of as totally unrelated proved to be an asset to me as a product designer.
- Recent Grad- 8/23/2019Edwin • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I had a great time learning in this program. I was exposed briefly to coding prior to the course and I feel confident in the skills I learned in just 10 weeks. The course was hard to say the least but It builds good work ethic especially for the self discipline required after the course is over. The relationships built between other classmate was unexpected and immeasurable.
- Exceeded my expectations on every level- 8/23/2019Johan Gace • Web Dev Intern • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I joined Wyncode a few months after my college graduation and I am convinced that Wynocode was the most valuable educational experience in my life.
The founders Johanna and Juha deeply care about the students and they have created a diverse and highly engaging learning community that is transforming Miami's tech scene. The addmissions director Francis and the program manager Bria are commited to help the students succeed. The instructor Andy, is an expert in Web Development and an amazing teacher. The TAs are supportive and willing to help. After 10 weeks of learning we are being offered Job Support . Milad and Beto follow up with the students and they are great resources for finding a job. I already have an internship lined up through their Future leaders Fellowship program which is an amazing opportunity.
Becoming a coder is a challenge but you will be provided the tools for succes and at the end of the day a student will get what they put in the program. Every student in the program is eager to really learn the craft and we pushed each other to build great apps. This bootcamp is for whoever who is willing to challenge themselves and start a new career.
- Life-changing- 8/23/2019Soph • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Unique and challenging educational exprience, can't imagine having learned all of these skills any other way. The staff, the TAs, the instructors - all brilliant humans. I've gained a new, irreplaceable family, and have been forever changed by my decision to come to Wyncode.
- Best Decision of my life- 8/23/2019Josh • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
- Full Stack Student- 8/23/2019Tushar Poojara • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
Coding bootcamps are terrifying, you are going in with very little information and experience and hoping to end the course with the knowledge to get a job. It's fast paced and at times lots of dense information coming at you. Wyncode does an amazing job with the TAs and Instructors helping you out when you get stuck and not always giving you the answer, but guiding you to the answer. They have job support for the Full Stack program and I consider the rest of my cohort (classmates) as family.
* These outcomes are not audited by Course Report. In some cases, data is audited by a third party.
Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report: