wyncode-logo

Wyncode

Miami

Wyncode

Wyncode offers full-time and part-time full stack and front end web development, digital marketing, and UX/UI design bootcamps online and in Miami, Florida. By offering both full-time and part-time courses, Wyncode offers options for students looking for a career change or new skills to level up their resume. Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive focuses on HTML, CSS, JavaScript, MongoDB, Express.js, React, and Node.js. Their front end web development program focuses on JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and React.js. On top of technical skills, Wyncode teaches soft skills with a focus on professional development.

Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.

Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 850+ graduates and 400+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.

Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.75

all (319) reviews for Wyncode →

Recent Wyncode News

Read all (42) articles about Wyncode →
  • Digital Marketing

Digital Marketing
    LocationMiami
    Digital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
    Available through Climb Credit
    ScholarshipWyncode Scholarships up to $500 available
  • Front End Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, CSS, React.js, Front End
    LocationMiami
    Want to learn coding skills to get ahead in your current career? Open the door to moving into a cross-discipline position at work or improve communication with your tech team. Learn front end web dev skills like HTML, CSS, JavaScript and React in just three nights a week for twelve weeks.
    Available through Climb Credit
    ScholarshipWyncode Scholarships available up to $500 including Women in Tech and Military scholarships
  • Full Stack Web Development

MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Ruby, MVC, Agile, SQL, GitHub
    LocationMiami
    Are you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 850 alumni who have been hired at over 350 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
    Available through Climb Credit and ISA (needs-based option)

ScholarshipFull Scholarships available for eligible, unemployed Miami-Dade residents Wyncode Scholarships up to $3,000 including Women in Tech scholarships Veteran Scholarships
    Prep WorkPre-work for enrolled students
  • UX/UI Immersive

Design, Mobile, User Experience Design, Agile
    LocationMiami
    Any designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
    Available through Climb Credit and ISA (needs-based option)
    ScholarshipFull scholarship available for eligible, unemployed Miami-Dade residents Wyncode scholarships up to $3,000 including Women in Tech scholarship Veterans Scholarship
    Minimum Skill LevelDesigned for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary.
    Prep WorkPre-work is assigned to enrolled students
  • Meade  User Photo
    Meade • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I came to Wyncode to learn the basics of UX/UI Design and I'm leaving with a solid grounding the methodologies, princes and best practices of digital product design and mastery of the software designers use including Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Overflow, Whimsical, Keynote and Google forms. What was unexpected was the level and amount of collaboration we would do with the Full Stack Web Development cohort. Over the course of 10 weeks, we worked with WebDev students on multiple projects, gaining invaluable experience for our future careers, for designers to work seamlessly with developers (always a goal) they need to know how to communicate with them, how to build collaborative teams where everything is working towards a common goal.

One of the things I didn't expect when I came to Wyncode was how relevant my previous experience would be, I jumped into the program hoping that my academic and work history would help me but I was delighted to find that 7 years of working in coffee shops, restaurants and hotels taught me to see things from the customers perspective, to empathize with them, it turns out this directly translates into User-Centered Design. Working in software sales taught me how to talk to developers and how to brake complicated information down into manageable bits for the customer, this experience helped me learn to design websites and mobile apps that presented information in manageable pieces for the customer and gave me the ability to explain to the developers on our team how the product should work.

I didn't need the experience I had when I started this program but I love that jobs I thought of as totally unrelated proved to be an asset to me as a product designer.

• Recent Grad
    Edwin  User Photo
    Edwin • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had a great time learning in this program. I was exposed briefly to coding prior to the course and I feel confident in the skills I learned in just 10 weeks. The course was hard to say the least but It builds good work ethic especially for the self discipline required after the course is over. The relationships built between other classmate was unexpected and immeasurable.

• Johan Gace  User Photo
    Johan Gace • Web Dev Intern • Verified via LinkedIn

I joined Wyncode a few months after my college graduation and I am convinced that Wynocode was the most valuable educational experience in my life.

The founders Johanna and Juha deeply care about the students and they have created a diverse and highly engaging learning community that is transforming Miami's tech scene. The addmissions director Francis and the program manager Bria are commited to help the students succeed. The instructor Andy, is an expert in Web Development and an amazing teacher. The TAs are supportive and willing to help. After 10 weeks of learning we are being offered  Job Support . Milad and Beto follow up with the students and they are great resources for finding a job. I already have an internship lined up through their Future leaders Fellowship program which is an amazing opportunity.

Becoming a coder is a challenge but you will be provided the tools for succes and at the end of the day  a student will get what they put in the program. Every student in the program is eager to really learn the craft and we pushed each other to build great apps. This bootcamp is for whoever who is willing to challenge themselves and start a new career.

• Life-changing
    Soph  User Photo
    Soph • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Unique and challenging educational exprience, can't imagine having learned all of these skills any other way. The staff, the TAs, the instructors - all brilliant humans. I've gained a new, irreplaceable family, and have been forever changed by my decision to come to Wyncode.

• Josh  User Photo
    Josh • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

This was easily one of the best decisions I have ever made. Being a recent IT graduate I knew a lot of programming theory and learned some programming but the experience, projects, and mentorship goes above and beyond to set you up for real world in the tech industry. The technology stack(html, css, javascript, react,ruby) is great and very current in the market today. They also have daily and weekend breakout sessions to teach new and different technolgies such as react hooks. There is not enough I can say that could represent how amazing the experience is here. By the way, this experience goes well beyond the end of the course. Last thing I want to note is that this is the only Tech Bootcamp to accept the GI bill and have a ton of scholarship opportunities for women. No mater what your background is you can become a webdeveloper.

• Full Stack Student
    Tushar Poojara  User Photo
    Tushar Poojara • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Coding bootcamps are terrifying, you are going in with very little information and experience and hoping to end the course with the knowledge to get a job.  It's fast paced and at times lots of dense information coming at you.  Wyncode does an amazing job with the TAs and Instructors helping you out when you get stuck and not always giving you the answer, but guiding you to the answer.  They have job support for the Full Stack program and I consider the rest of my cohort (classmates) as family.

• Jajuan X  User Photo
    Jajuan X • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I learned so much here in 10 weeks here. This course gave me the confidence I needed to jump into the tech field! I went to another boot camp as well, and this one was the best. The're also aiding in job placement! Absolutely the best!

• Raidis  User Photo
    Raidis • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Enter to the Web developer full stack Bootcamp was a blast. I came here with some expectations, but their all were exceeded. They teach us no only how to code, but how to be prepared to find a job and to have a growth mindset. There were moments of frustrations proper of the learning process, but we always have the support of the Wyncode family. They are a big community that I am proud to be part of. Thanks, Wyncode Academy, for this opportunity.

• Andrea Baker  User Photo
    Andrea Baker • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

This has been an amazing expierience. The entire program, specifically the All Women Tech Cohort has been desgined to see its students succeed in every way possible. Each member of Wyncode really goes out of their way to see its students excel. This is something you simply can not find anywhere else. The instructor made a complex study very easy to comprehend and apply. She not only taught what was expected but exceeded this to give each student what she personally felt would help them flourish long term in the tech community. Wyntalent gave amazing tips and suggestions on professional conduct, resume construction, interview readiness etc. Leaving this program I am confident in my abilities, and not only my ability to find a career but also the resources I have access to in order to find the one of my dreams! Thank you

• Nikki Daye  User Photo
    Nikki Daye • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Literally changed my life. I am forever grateful for this experience, my instructor Cece Claridge was the most helpful nurturing teacher I could ask for to introduce me to such challenging topics and help me build confidence in starting my career in tech.  The whole Wyncode family including all the TAs, Thayna, Yomairy, Laz, Nick, Eduardo, and Leo have been so solid as well in terms of helping me through this process. I always felt supported and equipped for the future.

• Jevon Hill  User Photo
    Jevon Hill • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Wyncode is a 10 full-time plus course that teaches command line, github, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, React on Rails, & exposes you to other tech, teaches you how to learn & search for answers to coding problems. It is fast paced, but they have teaching assistants and former students willing to help. The instructor Andy teaches best practices & clean code. You can walk in there as a stock clerk at Publix and leave knowing how to write a web app with functionality and databases.

Wyncode Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Please see our full Job Placement Report here: https://wyncode.co/jobs-report/