wyncode-logo

Wyncode

Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach

Wyncode

Wyncode offers full-time and part-time full stack and front end web development, digital marketing, and UX/UI design bootcamps online and in Miami, Florida. By offering both full-time and part-time courses, Wyncode offers options for students looking for a career change or new skills to level up their resume. Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive focuses on HTML, CSS, JavaScript, MongoDB, Express.js, React, and Node.js. Their front end web development program focuses on JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and React.js. On top of technical skills, Wyncode teaches soft skills with a focus on professional development.

Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.

Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 850+ graduates and 400+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.

Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.74

all (299) reviews for Wyncode →

Recent Wyncode News

Read all (37) articles about Wyncode →
  • Digital Marketing

Digital Marketing
    LocationMiami
    Digital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships available
  • Front End Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Front End
    LocationMiami
    Want to learn coding skills to get ahead in your current career? Open the door to moving into a cross-discipline position at work or improve communication with your tech team. Learn front end web dev skills like HTML, CSS, JavaScript and React in just three nights a week for twelve weeks.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships available
    Prep WorkPre-work for enrolled students
  • Full Stack Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, Rails, CSS, React.js, Ruby
    LocationMiami
    Are you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 500 alumni who have been hired at over 250 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
    Available through Climb Credit

ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military scholarships are available.
    Prep WorkPre-work for enrolled students
  • UX/UI Immersive

Design, User Experience Design
    LocationMiami
    Any designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
    Available through Climb Credit
    Tuition PlansWyncode offers different financing alternatives. Please ask our admissions team for more details.
    ScholarshipWomen In Tech & Military Scholarship Available
    Minimum Skill LevelDesigned for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary.
    Prep WorkPre-work is assigned to enrolled students
  • Jevon Hill  User Photo
    Jevon Hill • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Wyncode is a 10 full-time plus course that teaches command line, github, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, React on Rails, & exposes you to other tech, teaches you how to learn & search for answers to coding problems. It is fast paced, but they have teaching assistants and former students willing to help. The instructor Andy teaches best practices & clean code. You can walk in there as a stock clerk at Publix and leave knowing how to write a web app with functionality and databases.

• Loris Orsolini  User Photo
    Loris Orsolini • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had been thinking of getting into the tech industry for a while, but I wasn't sure how to do it. After doing some research, I found that code bootcamps were a potential way to get my foot in the door. Of all the bootcamps that I researched, Wyncode stood out to me because of the people that worked there. Jo and Juha are genuinely nice people who go out of their way to make themselves available to you, even though they are extremely busy. Andy, for all of his accomplishments, is a very modest and laid back person who loves to get to know his students. They all provide an opportunity to not only grow as a programmer but a person as well. Finally, the Miami tech community is a growing scene and there are ample opportunities to network, find jobs, and start businesses. For all of these reasons, I moved to Miami, even though I had only been there a handful of times before. It was one of the best decisions that I have ever made.

• Emmanuel  User Photo
    Emmanuel • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I have learned an immense amount of technical knowledge and skill set to match because of Wyncode. The staff is friendly and truly caring. But more than that they are organized and fully prepared to take their students to the next level.

• Full Stack Web Dev
    - 6/14/2019
    James Pharr  User Photo
    James Pharr • IT Administrator • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Guys, I am the kind of guys who reads and writes a lot of reviews because I think they are the key to continuous improvement.

Wyncode is one of the best experiences I have ever had in my life, I think mostly because of the human quality of the team. You are dedicated to us the students and we can see that everyday.

The program is accurate and complete. I've worked in IT for the past ten years and I can tell that you guys are putting us in the right path in this competitive field.

The school is modern and it welcomes you to learn and do your thing!

Andy is one of the best teachers I've ever had as well. He is a natural for teaching and coding.

Would do it again in a heartbeat!

• Lazaro Quintana  User Photo
    Lazaro Quintana • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I was looking for a change in my life and an improvement in my work quality of life. I was recommended to go to Wyncode by a former graduate and I have been best friends with software developers, I took the chance and came to Wyncode...I do not regret it for 1 second! I learned so much in 10 weeks, Andy is an amazing teacher, the support system at Wyncode is amazing from teacher assistants to the job support and everyone that helps build your personal soft skills. I will warn anyone that tries to make the change and take the Wyncode leap... you need to give it 110% of your attention and focus, you will get what you put in. I came to Wyncode with about 3 months of prior self-learning with code, mostly Javascript and some other front end languages, that head start helped a ton, try not to come in completely unprepared. There is a lot of good support for new students and they will guide you but you need to put as much extra effort on your end as you can! I would spend 10-12 hrs a day at school and would spend my weekend either at school or at home coding or researching what we were learning at the time. It can all payout at the end if you really give your all, it's only for 10 weeks, time will fly by! I cannot recommend Wyncode enough, if you are on the fence, let this review be a push in the right direction!

• Bryant Ramirez  User Photo
    Bryant Ramirez • Junior Web developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My time at Wyncode was definitely well spent. I learned a lot about the growth mindset and many different coding languages. Most importantly though, I learned that I can learn any language and how to apply myself in that way. It was a lot of work and not something I can recommend to everyone, but if you put the effort in and do all that they ask, you will come out as a successful graduate. I look forward to working with them to help find my first job in the tech field.

• Jide Delano  User Photo
    Jide Delano Verified via LinkedIn

Coming to Wyncode is one of the best decisions I have ever made. As a prior military man, I can truly say that Wyncode Academy is a boot camp, and if you are not prepared you will not make it through the course.

The Full-Stack Web Developer course is a 10-week program that teaches you Git, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, Ruby, and Rails. The course is very intensive and not everyone will make it.

I highly recommend, and  I can not state this enough, taking as many courses, on HTML, CSS, and Javascript, prior to starting the Wyncode. Codecademy is a good source for Wyncode prework, and it is free. I did just that, and I struggle a bit less than my peers. With that said, I still dedicated 12-16 hours a day, including weekends, to the program.

The course difficulty for Wyncode functions like a slope with the difficulty peaking in the middle, before starting to ease back down. Once you get back week 5, it starts to get easier, with the final 2 weeks being the easiest.

Overall, the course was great. The instructors were awesome. The level of difficulty is very high. The sense of comradery and social networking was priceless.

Final Advice: Imposter syndrome is very real and there will be times you feel you are not good enough or perhaps you do not belong there. Just remember everyone starts at different levels. There were students who had Computer science and web development degrees. And to a lesser extent, we had a few students who were already web developers. Remember, the course is geared towards beginners, so rather than worry about everyone else, focus on improving your knowledge and skills. Believe me, even the people you may think are having an easy time with the course are also struggling.

• solid.
    Mike  User Photo
    Mike • Full stack dev • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I decided to come to Wyncode on December 28th, for a cohort that started January 22nd. To say this was an impulsive move is an understatement. The community, teachers, assistants, and classmates have been an invaluable addition to my life. I truly feel that I am making a positive move forward in my life. I'd recommend Wyncode to anyone, it was an amazing experience. The friends you'll make here will truly last a lifetime.

Thank you Andy, Don, Izzy, Angel, Bria, and finally Jo and Juha for putting together an amazing program.

• Great Program!
    Gui Milanez  User Photo
    Gui Milanez • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I've recently attended the Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp, and have nothing but the best things to say about Wyncode. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and everyone from founders to assistants are genuinely interested in your success. It is very demanding and although it seems that it is not for everyone, they do try to put you in the best of your game and will help you in every step of the way.... put in your time and effort and you will not be disappointed.

• Wynfamilia
    Rocio De Santiago  User Photo
    Rocio De Santiago • Software Engineering Level 2 • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Wyncode was everything I expected plus MORE. Andy is the best coding instructor I have ever had. I learned more in my 10 weeks at Wyncode than I did as an undergraduate who completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering. I'm excited to share that I am 100% confident I will be an asset to any company from here on out. Wyncode was life transforming. Before coming here, I really considered not pursuing a field in tech because of how difficult the tech interviews were. Wyncode has given me a new family, lifelong friends, a lifelong network and invaluable skills that I hope to repay to future Wyncoders by lending them a hand when they need mentoring and job references.

• Zhanna  User Photo
    Zhanna • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I really like the way the main instructor explained new material, suggested how to make improvements and how to succeed. I also like stand-ups because you can see that everyone has particular obstacles and I felt s great support after them. The job support team plays a very important role after you graduate.

Wyncode Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Please see our full Job Placement Report here: https://wyncode.co/jobs-report/