Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.
Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 750+ graduates and 350+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.
Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.74
Recent Wyncode News
- March 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- Pedro’s Journey to Lead Software Engineer after Wyncode
- November 2019 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup
- Digital Marketing
In PersonPart Time4 Hours/week10 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $5,000 Class size 30 Location MiamiDigital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships available
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships available
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work for enrolled students Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $15,000 Class size 30 Location MiamiAre you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 500 alumni who have been hired at over 250 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Women In Tech & Military scholarships are available.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work for enrolled students Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $15,000 Class size 15 Location MiamiAny designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
Deposit $500 Financing Tuition Plans Wyncode offers different financing alternatives. Please ask our admissions team for more details. Scholarship Women In Tech & Military Scholarship Available
Minimum Skill Level Designed for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary. Prep Work Pre-work is assigned to enrolled students Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
291 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- UX/UI Designer- 3/29/2020Drew • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: MiamiThis school is great for anyone who is looking to get there foot in the door in the tech field. Its an intense program, but being on the other side of it - not only do I have the language to converse with design leaders; but, I have skills to actually design and implement digital products. Not to mention the UX/UI Instructor is an expert in the field and is well respected - cannot wait to name drop on my first interview!
All in all - the Wynstaff is all about making you a successful junior, and even though the current Miami job market has been impacted by Covid-19, there is still tons of support for talent placement.
- Junior Web Developer- 3/27/2020Jose Rangel • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: MiamiI believe Wyncode is one of the best coding Bootcamp there is. They are very professional and very helpful. They are always aware of your situation and very friendly. The lesson are well explained and the help from the staff is exceptional. To summarize Wyncode is a Bootcamp beyond compare. I am thankful for my time in Wyncode they taught a lot not only about code but also about life and how to be always prepared. I know for a fact that I can always count on them for the rest of mt career.
- Web Dev Student- 3/27/2020Shawn Paul Marcotte Jr • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: MiamiFull Stack Wed Development Course, HTML/CSS/JS/RUBY/REACT/RAILS. Amazing Academy/Bootcamp - 10/10 would recommend to a friend. On top of all the programming/coding skills we have learned (which has been incredible), what I value most is the sense of community, support, world class staff (from the Owners to TA's), and energy that Wyncode has to offer. That, in addition to the networking opportunities and friendships/relationships we all have developed over the course is what makes Wyncode one of a kind.
- Full Stack Web Dev - 10 weeks Bootcamp- 12/6/2019Cristhian • Fernandez • Graduate
el bootcamp es completamente en ingles, alguien con un 80% de ingles diria yo que puede tomarlo, espero que algun latino interesado lea esto.
- Encouragement!- 12/6/2019Julissa Wilson • UX/UI Designer • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami
This experience has been humbling, it has has given me all the tools that I would need to perfect the user experience in my digital designs. I would totally recommend this program to anyone seeking to enhance their career in technology with the users experience in mind. You totally get a fulfilling amount of information at a rapid speed. In the beginning it may feel like a lot but eventually your brain will catch up and you will truly understand all the information you are learning. TRUST ME!!!! Patience is a virtue and you have to make sure to instill that in your journey. You will leave with a growth mindset and feel better prepared for an exciting future in Technology. Take my advice and sign up to become a part of the Wyncode family! See you soon!😁
- Graphic Designer turned UX/UI Designer- 12/6/2019Lisa Cindric • Product Designer • Student • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami
I was a graphic designer for 15+ years. I felt very stuck in my career, my salary had hit the ceiling and although I had worked in various industries the type of work was always the same. Print design and a bit of web/app design that was really designing in the dark because it wasn't data driven. I would receive a creative brief with some cursory research at best and be expected to design a successful app or website. The people I worked with didn't know any better and frankly neither did I. As I started to research UX/UI design I realized there was a whole discipline that knew how to design digital products for a postivie user experience and so I signed up for some on line courses but it was really difficult to do them after work and putting my son to bed. I was too exhausted to absorb and understand the content on my own. I knew I had to immerse myself into the world of UX/UI and listening to myself instilling growth mindset into my son on a regular basis I finally decided to practice what I preach and become a REAL UX/UI Designer. Wyncode taught me so many new skills, technical as well as soft skills (ie; presenting) and I acquired a ton of knowledge that would have been difficult to have achieved on my own in a 10-week time frame. I'm not going to lie, this was VERY hard. Every week I would find myself working till 1, 2, 3 o'clock in the morning. This happened at least 3x's a week. It is not a course for people who don't want to work hard. I am a Mom, and I managed but if you are a parent, planning to do this course, get your resources in place to make sure you have child care. You will not see a lot of your family for 10 weeks. Sometimes you have to be selfish though to make a better life for yourself and ultimately your family. Good luck!
- Life changing experience!- 12/6/2019Andres Urdaneta • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
I did not know that my life was about to change the way it did. It was a GREAT experience, I learned a lot, more than I could learn by myself. I applied for the full-time Full Stack Web Dev program, and now after finishing the program I can confidently say that I feel developed a valuable skillset, and not just that, now my network in the Tech scene is growing so fast, and it makes me feel that I'm in the right place.
The support that I'm getting from the Wyncode team its just amazing and it is for life, and that's simply great.
The program is super organized, every Wyncode member is commited to help you and push you out of your comfort zone.
And of course, if you are reading this, like I was doing a few months back... The job?
I got an paid internship at this known company here in Miami, there's other people finding jobs already or getting interviews.
They don't guarantee you a job, but let's be honest you gotta put the hard work, that's not their responsability, but it is importat to highlight that they give you all the tools and all the support that you may need, and they go extra mile with this.
- WHAT AN EXPERIENCED!!!!- 12/6/2019Kaiya Myers • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami
- FE - Web Development- 12/6/2019John Fitz • product manager • Student • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: Miami
- Wyncode Review- 12/6/2019Adoniram Josue Vargas • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
Just gratuated from cohort 35. Wyncode is an excellent place to learn how to become a full-stack web developer. The instructor level of knowledge is superb. The TA are always there to help you. Even for those programmers how are self-taugh, Wyncode will help you become a much much better programmer.
- UXUI Immersive program- 8/26/2019Valerie • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami
- Annette A. • Web Application Engineer • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
Overall, I enjoyed my experience as a Wyncode student. I greatly appreciated the tight-knit community and the support that was offered not only by my own classmates but also by the TAs, the other instructurs, and by students in other courses. The co-founders were very involved throughout this journey and I felt genuinely comfottable addressing them and other menbers of the administrative team.
One thing I do note is that this is a TRUE BOOTCAMP. Meaning no matter how well you may think you know the material, because of the work load and the amount of projects, assignments, networking events, break out sessions, personal tech ventures, etc., there will come a moment at one point or another when it all may feel overwhelming, when you have no time to mindlessly do nothing with friends and family, and when nothing makes sense. However, this is completely normal, and the few who have the drive to persevere will be greatly rewarded by potential employers, investors, and other prominent members of the tech comminity.
There will be sleepless nights, most of your time will be spent at Wyncode (incliding nights and weekends), and your stress level and misery at the moment will drive you towards becoming closer to your peers than people would generally become with their classmates in traditional academic environments. We laughed together, literally cried together, and we often took care of eachother's children and pets while our classmates interviewed and presented. At Wyncode, you truly gain a new family and set of friends from backgrounds you never thought you'd have the opportunity to know so well.
The incredibly rich variety of content presented is both challenging and prepared me to better understand and learn other concepts and languages that were not part of the curriculum. They provide a complex structure of learning material and when presenting it, they ensure everyone understands what's going in; no one gets left behind. I feel a part of my academic curiosity was unlocked in a field area I never expected to be so interested in.
Again, my experience at Wyncode was far greater and more rewarding than what I had at any other higher education institution. I highly reccomend it, and I support their goals, vision, and methods of execution 100%!
- Life changing- 8/9/2019milagro • Course: Front End Web Development • Campus: Miami
- Wyncode Review- C33- 6/14/2019Ryan • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
- Incredible Experience- 6/14/2019Addison Grillo • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
I had an incredible experience at Wyncode. The curriculum is great, the instructors are very helpful and they really work hard to make sure you get the most out the program you can. The program is by no means easy, but if you are willing to put in the work you can get through it. More than just teaching technical skills, they teach you how to learn quickly and efficiently and how to be comfortable being uncomfortable. #NeverStopLearning.
- Full Stack Web Development- 6/14/2019Natanel Goldenberg • Graduate
- Wyncode is amazing- 3/29/2019Eduardo • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
- Great coding Bootcamp- 3/29/2019Shawn Kaleky • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
I started Wyncode January 22nd and finished on March 29th. Feels like it was longer than 10 weeks because of the amount of time that you have to devote and how hard the course is. I came to Wyncode knowing absolutely nothing about coding and now that I finished the program I feel confident to say that I know how to code, and for the stuff that I don't know I think I am capable of learning by myself.
- Wonderful Experience- 3/29/2019Simon Choren • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
The wyncode course was very challenging and fast paced. We learned how to be effective with time. Focus on small steps in order to grow. The help you receive from the instructors is incredible because they really know what they are doing. They become mentors. It also allowed me to create relationships with peolpe i would have not crossed paths with that have been life changing. So overall it was more than just going through a coding bootcamp there is so much value in what they do. Wyntalent has alot of tools in order to set you up for success with the job market.
- Excellent UX/UI immersive program!- 3/26/2019Alexandra B. • Product Designer • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami
This course is designed to teach all aspects of UX/UI and empowers students with the practical skills that employers are looking for. I’m not going to lie, it is intense and requires full-time dedication, but you will learn so much if you put the effort in! The biggest pluses for me were the multitude of projects, the variety of software used, and the opportunities to collaborate with the web dev cohort. You will also have various design assets to feature in your portfolio––which will be your own branded website, not a blog post.
As for the Wyncode team, they're all exceptional. They really care about supporting their students during the course and alumni after the course is complete. They really focus on providing guest speakers, networking events, job hunt support, resume reviewing, weekly job support meetups, interview practice, and even strategic introductions to their large network of hiring partners.
Last, but not least, the instructor, Gessica was amazing! I can’t imagine someone else doing a better job. She is extremely experienced, so when she teaches, it seems very natural and easy to follow. She was also very supportive and gave great and honest feedback, which is very important for growth. It's bittersweet moving on because Gessica is a great mentor and someone we all look up to.
Overall, I’m proud to say I am a Wyncode UX/UI Immersive graduate. Thank you Wyncode
- Livio A. Zanardo • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
I graduated from Wyncode as part of Cohort 16 in late 2017, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Walking into the campus fills you with energy, and every member of the staff is friendly, helpful, and accessible. From the time that you come into contact with the school and even far after graduation, they foster a sense of community and support that I have not experienced anywhere else.
Almost two years later and the Founders still remember me by a first name basis.
The program may be one of the most challenging things you do, especially if you don't have any prior experience or knowledge about the tech industry, but if you stick to the tools that they give you and trust the learning process, you are guaranteed to enjoy a great return on your investment before the first six months after you graduate.
The only reason that I didn't give "Job Assistance" a 5 star review is because when I graduated there were few avenues to explore Freelancing as a part of their program, but Wyncode has taken this into account and created new resources like Wyntalent to offset this.
The courses may seem expensive on first sight, but the value that you get from Wyncode extends so much more than just the course, the campus, and the resources. The program is an investment in your future: you will get out of it what you put into it, guaranteed. So if you're looking for that big break into tech, changing your career path, or just want to learn the art of code to make it a part of your skilset, Wyncode is the right place for you.
- Great experience with the UXUI program!- 3/18/2019Nishita A • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami
My experience at Wyncode has been great! The top factor for me is the professor, Gessica, who does an incredible job educating and supporting students. She's flexible in schedule, and responsive and adaptaive to the concerns and needs of her students. She's also makes it a fun time! I learned so much about UXUI and having the 3 projects to work through in the curriculum are great assests for your final portfolio when job searching. The Wyncode space itself is full of energy and fosters collaborations, community, and mentorship. One of the main reasons I came to Wyncode as opposed to any other bootcamp program was because of the down to earth and kind attitudes of the whole team! Not everything is perfect, but what matters at the end of the day is that they care and try to make changes based off of student responses, which is amazing as a place of education. I highly recommend!
- Full Stack Web Developer- 2/8/2019Denise • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
My experience at Wyncode was Amazing and Intense, but I wouldn't change it for the world! This was a career change for me and had very little knowledge about programming and this program gave me the hard skills I need to to work as a Full Stack Web Developer.
- Amazing- 2/8/2019Stephanie • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
Honestly, I came to Wyncode to enhance my resume and learn how applications worked. I not only learned that, but I learned how to make these apps, and how to network. I also gained an amazing group of friends who are smart, tenacious, like-minded individuals who will succeed in whatever they do. The staff are always helpful and friendly, and the instructors are so supportive and knowledgeable. I recommend this program to whoever is looking to make a drastic career change, break into tech, or whoever is looking to enhance their skills.
- Full-Stack Web Development- 1/8/2019Dmitriy • Full-Stack Web Development • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami
* These outcomes are not audited by Course Report. In some cases, data is audited by a third party.
Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report: