The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte
Throughout the 24-week boot camp, students have access to career planning services, portfolio review, demo days, and recruiting advice. Graduates will receive a certificate from UNC Charlotte and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development.
Recent The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte News
$500 The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte Scholarship
The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte is a 24-week, fullstack web development course. It is part-time and designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skillset. The Course Report community is now eligible for a $500 scholarship to The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte!
Offer is only valid for new applicants to The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. UNC Charlotte does not allow stacking of scholarships or discounts.
- All courses and campuses in The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte
Welcome to the August 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest news is the Department of Education's EQUIP pilot program to provide federal financial aid to some bootcamp students. Other trends include job placement outcomes, the gender imbalance in tech, acquisitions and investments, and paying for bootcamp. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →
When coding bootcamps started gaining popularity, we wondered if tension would arise between traditional universities and these alternative education providers. On the contrary, a trend arose and universities have now been partnering with coding bootcamps for a few years now. When the Department of Education announced the EQUIP Initiative in October 2015, these collaborations were formalized by the US government; but EQUIP is just one example amongst the myriad of strategic and independent partnerships between universities and coding bootcamps.
Updated April 27, 2017Continue Reading →