test-pro-logo

Test Pro

Average Rating4.66
209 Reviews
2 Courses
Test Pro is a 9-week, part-time online QA Engineer bootcamp. Test Pro utilizes an Agile Scrum teaching methodology. QA Engineer bootcamp students will learn development lifecycle, test documentation, test classification, and architecture of web and mobile apps. The bootcamp covers web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and students learn continuous integration, UI/UX testing, database testing, API testing, and test automation.  Test Pro students will ...

209 Test Pro Reviews

• Ayantu Osman
    Jun 16, 2021

QA Engineer

I love how organized they are and how easy the instructions and classes are to follow along. They did a really good job with the course work. They give you EVERYTHING you need to know. I upgraded from the QA Engineer to the Platinum and it's WORTH it.

Oct 14, 2021

Hey there! We are so excited that you like our bootcamp, and we hope you will invite your friends for the next cohort. Our team is dedicated to providing a great experience for everyone who joins - it's what keeps us going! If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)
  • Greg Bien-Aime
    Jun 03, 2021

QA Engineer

Great course so far! The instructors are knowledgeable and answer any question that you have. You can tell that they know the industry in and out and are the real deal!

• Bykova Daria
    student • Student • QA Engineer • Online
    May 28, 2021

QA

I didn't understand anything about IT until I started studying at this school. Amazing instructors, amazing teaching materials and practice. I am pleased that I have chosen this particular school!

• Tim
    Graduate • QA Engineer • Online
    May 27, 2021

QA Engineer

I express my gratitude to all teachers. Teachers always answer all questions and help to understand the educational material.

Yein Shin
    Feb 13, 2024

Test pro review

I recently completed the Test Pro Boot Camp for Manual QA, and I must say it was an enriching experience that significantly enhanced my skills in manual software testing. Throughout the duration of the boot camp, I found the curriculum to be comprehensive, well-structured, and delivered by knowledgeable instructors who were experts in the field.One of the standout aspects of the boot camp was the hands-on approach to learning. We were given ample opportunities to apply th...
    Chrissy Mast
    Graduate • QA Engineer • Online
    Jan 10, 2024

The Instructors Are Fantastic!

Overall, my experience with Test Pro was great! I learned a lot from the bootcamp and am still actively participating in the 12-week internship. The instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful in answering questions. And through this course, I have meet some great people heading into software testing.
    Trent Miller
    Jan 06, 2024

Test Pro 10/10

I would give Test Pro an 10/10. The teachers know their subjects, polite, hands-on internship, no exams but there are quizzes. Even though it’s a bootcamp, is not that stressful. If there is a holiday, then you don’t have class or classwork. Also, the class is fully remote.  If you don’t understand something, then the teachers will help you out.

My experience with Test Pro has been highly positive, meriting a 10/10 rating. The standout aspects incl...
    Elena Klymko
    Nov 01, 2023

Great Teachers! Intense QA Manual Course!

I have been a student for QA Engineer Manual Course for 2 month now and would like to share my review with someone who is considering this school to take a course!  I am about to finish the Theory part of the Manual Course and starting the Internship with the Test Pro.
    First of all, the live classes are so great and the Teachers are just simply amazing!  They explaining in such an easy way so those who are new to QA can understand it.
    Second of all, the practical part of the Theor...
    Kyle Poppinga
    Jul 12, 2023

Awesome bootcamp so far

Currently in the QA bootcamp and it has been greta so far. Lots of hands on learning and great support, They answer questions well and give a lot of useful info for real world application. Definitely recommend
    Aleksandra Solovyenko
    Jul 07, 2023

Perfect base education

Definitely the course you need to take! Excellent teachers ready to explain every detail, classes at a convenient time, they also have the coolest support team who will check your HW and give honest feedback. Highly recommend Test Pro to any beginner with little or zero knowledge. These guys will lead you to a high level!
    Atiqah Binbek
    Jun 30, 2023

QA Engineer Bootcamp

If you have time, this intense bootcamp is a great place to add to your current skills or learn something brand new. They provide a ton of information and have instructors who are open to answering lots of questions, during classes. I'm thankful for the experience.
    Edson Georges
    Applicant • SDET • Online
    May 26, 2023

They scam me- I paid them, I wasn't given access to the course.

I sign up with them in January. I was going to fund the course with a loan from a company they provided. The loan was approved, my recruiter told me I had to make a $350 payment to Tester which I did. Then, I found out they were going to use that specific creditor anymore, so I wasn't given access to the course. It's been 5 months since I have been trying to have them to return my $350 paid to them and they refuse to give me my money back.

Test Pro Alumni Outcomes

Test Pro Scholarships

$200 Women in Technology Test Pro Scholarship

• QA Engineer (Online)

$200 College Upgrade Test Pro Scholarship

• Live in the USA
  • Be a K-12 student or full-time college or university student to be eligible.

$200 Veteran Test Pro Scholarship

• Live in the USA
  • Provide The DD Form 214, or DD-214.

$200 Low-Income Test Pro Scholarship

• Live in the USA
  • Provide proof that your reported income for the last calendar year was below HHS Poverty Guidelines for 2021.

Recent Test Pro News

Nat Davis
    Nat Davis
    Updated July 12, 2023
    Careerist and Test Pro are both online tech bootcamps that teach QA Testing and aim to help career changers land their first tech role. The two schools have also both been awarded as a Course Report Best QA Testing Bootcamp of 2023 . So how do you choose between these two remote bootcamps? From bootcamp cost to curriculum to learning styles and time commitment, we re breaking down the differences (and similarities!) between Careerist and Test Pro. Plus, find out what actual Test ...
    Updated May 04, 2022
    Course Report April 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup We kicked off the month with a great April Fool s Day joke from The Onion about Vice President Kamala Harris enrolling in a bootcamp with the hopes of getting an entry-level tech position. Joking aside, we saw more discussion around the merits of a coding bootcamp education over college, and if companies should fully drop the 4-year degree requirement from tech job postings. A new ISA lawsuit in California emerged and a recent ...
    Updated April 25, 2022
    Guzal was working in finance when she realized she wanted to explore other career options. Her critical thinking, problem-solving, and constant quest for quality gave her the perfect personality and skills for a career in Quality Assurance (QA) Testing. Even as a busy working mom, Guzal was able to excel at BPPE-approved Test Pro , building a solid foundation in software testing and career development. Plus, Guzal shares how everything she learned at Test Pro , which is ISTQB ...
    Updated February 01, 2021
    Course Report January 2021 Coding Bootcamp News 2021 began with 118M in coding bootcamp fundraises, plus some major acquisitions in the bootcamp space. Despite the overall loss in the U.S. job market, December s job numbers showed tech adding plenty of new positions. In this roundup, we re also highlighting the new workforce development programs now available to career changers, and the rise of cybersecurity bootcamps. Plus, learn about the 16 new bootcamps we added to the ...

Course Report readers can receive an Exclusive Scholarship to Test Pro!

Locations

Test Pro Alumni Reviews Summary

Based on 200+ Test Pro alumni reviews on Course Report, the school is appreciated for its comprehensive QA Engineer and SDET courses, offering practical skills and effective teaching methods. Students highlight the quality of instructors and the well-structured curriculum. One student expressed, "True to the word, Bootcamp, Test Pro is a phenomenal way to learn QA methods." However, some reviews indicate organizational issues and inconsistent instruction quality.
    Licensing
    Test Pro is approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
    FAQs

How much does Test Pro cost?

Test Pro costs around $4,999. On the lower end, some Test Pro courses like QA Engineer cost $3,500.

What courses does Test Pro teach?

Test Pro offers courses like QA Engineer , SDET.

Where does Test Pro have campuses?

Test Pro teaches students Online in a remote classroom.

Is Test Pro worth it?

Test Pro hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 209 Test Pro alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Test Pro on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Test Pro legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 209 Test Pro alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Test Pro and rate their overall experience a 4.66 out of 5.

Does Test Pro offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Yes, Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for women! Applicants must meet the following criteria for this scholarship: Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Have at least upper-intermediate English level Live in the USA Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for K-12 students, full-time college students, or university students! Applicants must meet the following criteria for this scholarship: Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Have at least upper-intermediate English level Live in the USA Be a K-12 student or full-time college or university student to be eligible. Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for veterans! Applicants must meet the following criteria for this scholarship: Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Have at least upper-intermediate English level Live in the USA Provide The DD Form 214, or DD-214. Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for low-income applicants. Applicants must meet the following criteria for this scholarship: Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Have at least upper-intermediate English level Live in the USA Provide proof that your reported income for the last calendar year was below HHS Poverty Guidelines for 2021.

Can I read Test Pro reviews?

You can read 209 reviews of Test Pro on Course Report! Test Pro alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Test Pro and rate their overall experience a 4.66 out of 5.

Is Test Pro accredited?