techproeducation-logo

TechProEducation

Average Rating4.85
42 Reviews
9 Courses

TechProEducation offers online bootcamps in Data Science (26 weeks), Full Stack Automation Engineer (21 weeks), Cyber Security (16 weeks), AWS & DevOps Engineering (21 weeks), Full Stack Mobile Developer (24 weeks), Full Stack Java Developer (24 weeks), Back End Developer (24 weeks), Salesforce Developer (14 weeks), and Front End Developer (18 weeks). TechProEducation offers mentorship and 1:1 tutoring sessions to students needing extra support. Students should...

42 TechProEducation Reviews

computer engineer • Student • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online
    Jan 16, 2022

full stack automation engineer

I am studying QA in this course.The instructors are very successful in their fields. Theoretical and practical courses are excellent.
    They are always with us. Technical problems are immediately solved by the technical team.  I would recommend it to everyone ,
    student • Student • Data Science • Online
    Dec 14, 2021

student

It was a great upportunity!
    Student • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online
    Nov 20, 2021

Social Scientist

TechProEducation is doing a good job. You get a new profession in a very short time with techproeducation. I am very satisfied with the course and its content.
    Graduate • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online
    Nov 19, 2021

Full Stack Automation Engineer

I thank TechproEd what are improved my technical skills step by step. Especially AGILE methodology is taught very clearly and detailed. We gain skills which are current tools(Selenium, Java, SDLC), practice with these tools at office hours. Instractors are very professional, helpfull. We feel ready for looking  job!
    DevOps Engineer • Student • AWS & DevOps Engineering • Online
    Nov 17, 2021

The Best Online Education

Many thanks to the teachers. It was a very successful academic year. Projects are carried out in small groups. Very instructive.
    Graduate • Data Science • Online
    Nov 16, 2021

Data Scientist

Thanks to this course, I learned the technical issues of artificial intelligence, which I know theoretically. I gained my self-confidence with the capstone projects we have done for the course on machine learning and Deep Learning. It is a fact that they have a comprehensive curriculum especially on Data Scientist. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to train themselves in this field.

TechProEducation Alumni Outcomes

Recent TechProEducation News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.