springboard-logo

Springboard

Average Rating4.65
1350 Reviews
11 Courses

Springboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online programs in software engineering, data science, UI/UX design, cybersecurity, tech sales, and more. All Springboard courses are 100% online, remote, and self-paced throughout an average of 6-9 months. Springboard acts as a support system, coach, and cheerleader for working professionals who are ready to level-up or ma...

1,350 Springboard Reviews

• Jessica Allred
    Graduate • Cyber Security Career Track • Online
    Jan 20, 2023

A Program With Excellent Mentors

My mentor was awesome! Our weekly calls inevitably were confidence boosters for me. I never felt like I was doing well, but my mentor would review my work and let me know otherwise. It was great to have someone to turn to with any questions I had. They have been working in the field for over a decade so I knew I was getting expert help too.
    For how much less their program cost, I was pleasantly surprised to find the coursework actually did prepare me to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam...
  • Kevin Vo
    Graduate • Software Engineering Career Track • Online
    Jan 14, 2023

Amazing learning experience

My experience with Springboard has been phenomenal. Springboard provides very heavy learning from basic computer knowledge to advance such as Python and Node. With 4 in-depth projects, I was able to learn and research on the coding languages that I've always wanted to. Additionally, Springboard provides a mentor that great knowledge in the field and with tremendous help on projects and questions.  I would definitely recommend Springboard for people that would like to have a career as a S...
  • Abimbola Alao
    Graduate • Data Analytics Career Track • Online
    Jan 08, 2023

Data Analytics Career Track

I had a great experience on the Data Analytics Career Track with Springboard.  The curriculum  was well crafted encompassing both technical and non technical areas of the program. My mentor was amazing and always there to guide through all my learning process. My career coach was awesome in making sure I position myself as a exceptional candidate always. Overall I have acquired invaluable learning experience. Thank you Springboard Team. Great job!!!
  • Sarahann Erinn Durmick
    Graduate • UI / UX Design Career Track • Online
    Dec 16, 2022

Springboard was a great choice!

Springboard was a great bootcamp. I completed their UX UI Design course and I couldn’t be happier with my experience. I particularly liked their mentor program and the career program. The curriculum is great, and getting assistance from professional career coaches a long the way was amazing.
  • ELENA NURULLINA
    Graduate • Software Engineering Career Track • Online
    Dec 07, 2022

I made a great choice to choose Springboard!

Overall I can say that I am really happy with my great choice about the Springboard bootcamp! They are always above and beyond with students. Springboard is helpful with any problem and issues if you have, life situation, and have great student support. Specially if you a mommy and pregnant the same time, you still have all chances to finish your study, I started to this course with 1 years old baby and 6 month pregnant with second child, and my way was longest then usual people have but...
  • Paa Kwesi
    Data Analyst • Graduate • Data Analytics Career Track • Online
    Nov 29, 2022

A Boot Camp worth more than a Master's Degree

After going through the Springboard Data Analytics Career Track, I must say feel more complete as a data analyst. My mentor and career coach were fantastic and they have really shaped my career. I would recommend this Boot Camp to anyone who wants to reboot his or her career.
  • Nathan Gagnon
    Student • Cyber Security Career Track • Online
    Nov 10, 2022

Great Way to Get Started in Cybersecurity

Great bootcamp! I learned a lot and have confidence for being able to find work in this new field. Springboard helps with technical knowledge, how to apply technical knowledge in real world and how to properly interview. This is a great path for someone looking to break into the industry!!!!
  • Fatemeh Kamyabkalantari
    Data Analyst • Graduate • Data Analytics Career Track • Online
    Nov 07, 2022

I've achieved huge informative insights in Springboard

It was a fantastic opportunity to enhance the tech and interpersonal skills that I was looking for which aligned well with my career and made me a great fit for the data analyst position. The content of each unit was well prepared and trailed perfectly to each subject.

• Nicole C Gabino
    Graduate • UI / UX Design Career Track • Online
    Nov 04, 2022

Smooth ride into the design world

Pros: On demand mentor support via call and messages. An experienced UX & UI mentor with valuable advice weekly. Helpful and supportive advising and support staff. A flexible schedule, different payment options, tons of resources, connections, and tools.
    Cons: you’re on your own when it comes to time management,  none actually enjoyed my time haha
  • Nichole Murphy
    Student • Software Engineering Career Track Prep • Online
    Oct 30, 2022

Comprehensive and digestible!

I came into this course with no prior coding experience. Colt does a great job going through the foundations of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript which helped me feel prepared for the Career Track program. The final practice tests really set me up well for the final Technical Skills Survey. So glad I took this course!
  • Kai Christie
    Student • UI / UX Design Career Track • Online
    Oct 16, 2022

You get what you put into it

Springboard has been extremely helpful in providing the tools you need to succeed. They only provide the tools, it’s up to you what you do with them. If you work hard and are very determined to do your best you’ll come out ahead with a great job ready portfolio. I have already landed my first job and haven’t even completed the course yet. Also, create your portfolio early on an apply before you graduate to get a head start. It helped me land my job early and couldn’t be happier.
  • Tracie Ivy
    Senior Analyst • Graduate • Data Analytics Career Track • Online
    Verified by GitHub
    Oct 13, 2022

Helped me to make a career change

I joined the Springboard Data Analytics career track to make a career change from professor to data analyst. I had a lot of experience with research and quantitative methods, but needed to learn the tech (SQL, Python, Power BI/Tableau). I also really wanted the career support to help me pivot my CV to a top-notch resume. The capstones and case studies are really helpful to create portfolios. There are great support staff - personal mentor, career coaches, and an active Slack channel wher...

Springboard Alumni Outcomes

Springboard Scholarships

$1000 Springboard Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Springboard scholarship for $1000 off tuition! Be sure to enter CR1000SPRINGBOARD in the Promo Code field of your application so Springboard can extend the discount to you upon acceptance.

Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.

• UX Career Track (Online)
  • UI / UX Design Career Track (Online)
  • Data Analytics Career Track (Online)
  • Data Science Career Track (Online)
  • Cyber Security Career Track (Online)
  • Tech Sales Career Track (Online)

Recent Springboard News

Harry Hantel
Published March 31, 2015
You don’t have to be a data scientist to read into these statistics: A McKinsey Global Institute report estimates that by 2018 the US could be facing a shortage of more than 140,000 data scientists. The field of data science is growing, and with it so does the demand for qualified data scientists. Sounds like a good time to pursue data science, right? No kidding! Data scientists make an avera...