simplilearn-logo

Simplilearn

Average Rating4.5
736 Reviews
47 Courses

Simplilearn’s Masters Programs are intensive, online bootcamps for Full Stack Web Development, Data Science and Analytics, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Project Management, Digital Marketing, among others. Simplilearn’s efforts are focused on helping people acquire the skills they need to thrive in the digital economy. Each bootcamp comprises of live online classes from world-class industry practitioners and highly-rated trainer...

736 Simplilearn Reviews

• Tikel Davis
    Quality Assurance Engineer • Post Graduate Program in Lean Six Sigma • Online
    Sep 12, 2022

Awful!

When I was looking to enroll into the program I had no issues, however, due to a conflict, I needed to cancel and request a refund. I still have not heard back from anyone. I have not started my classes yet and will probably just have these payments reversed on my credit card. Awful experience with Kushankur as well. Do not recommend!

Jeffrey Oconnor of Simplilearn

ORM Manager

Sep 13, 2022

Hi Tikel, we would like nothing more than to have this resolved for you. Please allow us some time to look into this and get back to you over a call to address all your concerns in their entirety.
  • Nehemiah Ubaga
    Student • Data Science • Online
    Jul 24, 2022

Caltech Boot-camp

Simplilearn indeed has given me a purpose in the tech world. After going through all these live classes, and the self learning videos, i can say i a bit grounded, especially working with real life world projects.
    The contents and scope of study was broad and covers large spectrum of the course, to actually make individuals become a proficient Data Scientist.
  • Joyce
    Student • Data Science • Online
    Jul 23, 2022

Great sessions - Christina

The sessions were great with Christina for CB-DS - Tableau. She is extremely patient, and she answers all of the students' questions in details, even those questions outside of the curriculum, she takes time to look into those and comes back with an answer after class. Very good instructor, highly recommend.
  • Alexander
    Performance Marketing Manager • Student • Online
    May 19, 2022

Don't waste your money

The worst course I've ever done, it's a total waste of money. They have a machine-reading and they only share images. The courses are not practical, you can find the little they teach you for free on YouTube. I was charged $700 for a low-quality course where you don't really learn anything. If this is your last option, better search YouTube or free courses, I assure you that they are better than all that Simplilearn offers.

Unfortunately I have to select at least one star, because...

Jeffrey Oconnor of Simplilearn

ORM Manager

May 23, 2022

Hi Alexander, this is not the experience we aim to provide.  Please share your registered contact details with us at socialsupport@simplilearn.com and we'll get in touch with you soon to help.
  • OMKAR M
    Graduate • Full Stack Java Developer - Master's Program • Online
    May 08, 2022

Review

Great learning platform, need to expand student  support and help, there is only one way communication,  need to focus to overcome it
  • Anil Bharti
    Technical Specialist • DevOps • Online
    Apr 02, 2022

Pavan Wankhade- PG DO - Configuration Management with Ansible and Terraform Dec Cohort

The course is a very interactive and excellent learning experience i had. The trainer Pavan Wankhade is one of the finest teacher and a very knowledgeable person I interacted with.
    My lab sometime not opening due to any reason however, support team helped me out. The technical team is also doing great. Hope my feedback help others to find their answers.
  • Manujendra Gaurav
    Sr. Test Engineer • Post Graduate Program in DevOps • Online

Pavan wankhade -PG DO - Configuration Management with Ansible and Terraform

Really amazing course content and the knowledge provided by Pavan Wankhade.
    Got so many real time examples.
  • Antonio Salazar Gomez
    DevOps Engineer • Student • Post Graduate Program in DevOps • Online
    Apr 02, 2022

Pavan Wankhade, PG DO - Configuration Management with Ansible and Terraform Dec Cohort

Excellent trainer and school.

I am very happy with the contents, the way it has been delivered, the support, the training materials and labs.

It is helping me too much in my career development and job.

Thanks
  • Prasana Ravte
    Data Analyst • Applicant • DevOps • Online

PG DO - Configuration Management with Ansible and Terraform Dec Cohort

Very good training. curriculum can be a bit more in depth as I personally have no prior experience in Devops. But Pavan was very kind and cleared every query and was very patient with us novices.
  • Anubhav Sharma
    NA • Graduate • Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security • Online
    Mar 14, 2022

An overall FUN learning experience!

I did not have any IT background, and this Bootcamp had everything I needed to start my journey. If you are lucky enough to have an instructor like my group did, they may even stay on after class to do further challenges with you. Plenty to learn on your own, but the real fun of this Bootcamp was the opportunity to network/learn with all the instructors and students. The cybersecurity learning path can be a journey you do on your own, but having a cohort behind you makes things way more ...
  • Andriy Isayev
    Student • Online
    Feb 13, 2022

Shailesh Gohel - : Phase2 Get started with Functional Testing, TDD, and DevOps integration Nov Cohort

Course is amazing, in demand, describes for me everything what I need. All info is clearly understandable. Shailesh Gohel is nice teacher, I like his attitude. Everybody feels like in the process, so you are not going to loose up anything, if you have some problems.. Everything will be fixed. Highly recommended. Thank you.
  • Ahmad Sadeq
    Feb 13, 2022

Automation Test Engineer Capstone JUL Cohort

Very Good.

Simplilearn Alumni Outcomes

Recent Simplilearn News

Jess Feldman
Published September 28, 2022
Course Report · September 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Happy fall, everyone! As we begin to look towards the end of the year, we saw more speculation on how the Pell Grant for short-term programs bill could pass in the U.S. There was also plenty of discussion about how regulators are shaping Income Share Agreements and Online Program Managers. A huge new tech apprenticeship initiati...